Sister:Claire - Cover

Sister:Claire

by Angel

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Erotica Sex Story: High School brother helps older sister with her sexual needs after she is labeled a slut and confines her sex to home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Brother   Sister   First   .

I heard Claire crying in her room and I knocked at the door. "Claire can I come in" was all I asked.

"No go away" she called out.

I knew what this was about. Poor Claire was a slut in the eye's of the school. She had sex with Roger and David at the same time; Roger had told her if she loved him then she would do it. The only problem was both Roger and David were bragging about it at school.

Claire did not see my black eye or the bruises I got fist fighting David, he was the bigger and the tougher of the two. After school I meet David, I had called him a fag; if he and Roger both had sex with a girl at the same time they were "fag's & homo's" according to me.

I had free lessons from Mr. Woo the nice man that owned the Chinese Laundry and Coin Laundry in our building on the first floor. Mr. Woo is a little old and a little crazy but he taught me Chinese Fighting. He liked to get drunk at night and teach and we had no money for me to go to the mall Martial Arts School so I settled for Mr. Woo.

David was a black belt, football player and a senior standing 6'3" to my slim 5'10" and it looked like he never had a chance. Finally all those weird drills that Mr. Woo put me through showed results. Mr. Woo gave me tiger balm for my sores and I heard David needed dental surgery and also x-rays for possible broken bones in his arms, hands, and ribs.

My stock went up at school. I was no longer a nerd or dork but Tommy now. All the kids treated me diffently and the seniors hated me but were frightened to try anything. Claire was an outcast and a slut now. Our worlds had changed as she had been popular and me a dork.

I had always been close to Claire and we always talked. She had sought my advice even though I was the younger, being 15 to her 17. Claire is a like a pretty girl 5'9" slim with curly black hair and Black Irish good looks well I look like a potato.

Claire called me to her room and we talked. "Tommy everyone treats me like a slut now. I am so ashamed. My reputation is gone and every boy that asks me out is the same and just wants to fuck me" she said and looked down. "Worst of all I am a slut and need sex, I want to fuck all the boys and sex is all I think about but I want my reputation back"

"Claire the way I see this you one tell people that Roger and David are fags, Roger forced you and it is really rape, be careful and have sex with no one in school and finally find yourself someone you can trust and have sex with him."

"It is not that easy Tommy, most boys will just brag and make me sound like a whore, make me look worse than I do now. All my friends have nearly abandoned me now and I cannot lose the few I have left."

"Listen sis those friends are not real friends if they leave you, you need to think smart and keep a good reputation. I know it is hard but you'll work it out."

I left for my work out with Mr. Woo and had new respect for my drunk teacher. It was nearly a week later Claire asked me if we could talk. Mom was at work so I said "OK shot."

"Tommy this hard for me I got use to regular sex with Roger even if he was a turd." As Claire talked I remembered all the feeling I had for my sister, secret feelings, lustful feelings. I jerked off every night thinking about Claire, she is so tall, slim and sexy like Paris Hilton but with dark hair. I know incest is so wrong but I could not help myself.

"Claire I don't know what to tell you, have you thought of a partner that can keep his mouth shut tight and you can trust or has as much to lose as you?"

Claire smiled and laughed "Jean said I should take you as a lover and keep it a secret; you're a popular guy" she smiled. My heart skipped a beat as we talked.

"You have anyone in mind at all Clair" I asked? Clair looked sad and nodded a no. I hugged my sister and just held her as she started to cry.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.