Sister: Jane - Cover

Sister: Jane

by Angel

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Erotica Sex Story: Mom forces a boy's older sister to become a nudist first in the home. He reaps the rewards.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   .

It was after dad left us that mom went a little crazy. Dad running off on her tore out her heart. She experimented with yoga, Eastern Religions and then settled on nudism.

I immediately said I would have no part in nudism! My sister Jane just said no to mom. Mom joined and started going to nudist parks to meet folks and even joined a nudist church. Mom was always on Jane about participating, telling her if that if she joined then I would follow. The nudist minster was a creepy guy. I saw how he looked at Jane.

Let me tell you about Jane. She has Black Irish hair, long legs, blue eyes and peach white skin with a B+ cup boob, she is 5'7" and 112 pounds of prime cut hottie. Jane is a looker plain and simple and her heart-shaped face with full red lips and baby blue eyes is beautiful. If I was not her younger brother then I would bang her fast. I am Tom, an average guy.

Mom was on Jane more than me about joining the nudist scene. Jane is 17 and two years and three months older than I. Mom and Jane constantly argued and I was sort of the third and left out. This constant conflict came to a head one night. Mom had been telling Jane about the benefits of nudism and that Jane should be a nudist in the house first and get use to the idea.

Jane growled "you just want me to walk around naked for Tom to see; I am just going to be his little slut and show him my goodies every day?"

Mom stared hard at Jane "you just have to learn to let go and be natural!"

"Why don't I just undress and show Tom my tit's now and let him see me naked tonight and every day? He wants to see me naked don't you Tom?"

I did not say a thing but watched TV. Mom and Jane had this fight night after night. Finally one night mom told Jane "if you can be naked in front of Tom and relax you will make a lot of progress, there is nothing wrong with him seeing how pretty you are."

Jane screamed "let Tom see me naked, let him stare at my boobs and pussy. The only thing that will do; will be to give him a hard on. Why don't I just fuck Tom and sleep in his bed like a little whore from now on and be his slut?"

Mom slapped Jane and that was the end of that argument. The next night Jane had a trump card up her sleeve. Mom started in and Jane just stood in the middle of the room and Jane pulled her T-shirt and bra off over her head. Jane's tit's jiggled and she stared start at me.

"You like this Tom? Want to see my pussy too?" Mom liked shocked and Jane put her thumbs into her shorts and pushed her shorts and panty down the column of her long leg's. I had never seen Jane naked before and she was eye candy. Jane stood there and slowly turned around for me. "You like my ass to Tom? Or are you a tit man?"

Mom smiled at Jane as though she made a break through. "Jane I want you to be nude in the house from now on."

Jane just nodded, she was beat. That night we watched TV and mom returned nude, yuck. But Jane was so hot and sexy and so naked. I stole looks at her.

Before school the next morning Jane came to my room buck naked. "Tell anyone at school I am a nudist now and you saw me naked and you're dead!"

Over the next few days' Jane seemed to adjust to being nude. I did not adjust to seeing her naked and mom was just disgusting.

We were home and watching TV and mom told Jane why don't you teach your brother to dance, Jane blushed. "Mom I am naked, I cannot do that, he'd be touching me" she looked down and so sexy.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.