Sister: Jen a slave - Cover

Sister: Jen a slave

by Angel

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Erotica Sex Story: A teenager uses mairror magic to enslave an older sister and make her his private whore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Brother   Sister   First   .

There was a garage sale at old Mrs. Gruner's house, she was now in a nursing home and her son was selling off all the junk she had accumulated over fifty years. I was at the sale and overheard him telling a buyer that his mom had found some of this stuff in the basement when she bought the house and had packed and saved it all these years for the owner. Mr. Gruner laughed and said if the owner had not claimed it in fifty years they never would.

I needed a mirror for my room. As I was looking around I spied a what looked like a mirror, covered with semi-torn heavy waxed manila paper. The frame was old and simple dark wood and the mirror covered with years of grime. Mr. Gruner asked for a dollar for it and he settled for twenty-five cents.

I took that old mirror home. stripped off the old dirty paper covering and used a sponge to wipe the mirror clean. For old junk it cleaned up nice. Except for a kind of fold inside the glass, a flaw in the manufacture. The more I looked at it the more I realized this mirror was old and hand cast glass. The surface was not perfect like a modern mirror but it worked well and looked good. I placed it over my dresser and it nearly matched my old wooden dresser.

Let me introduce myself, I am Shane Brown. I lived next door to the Gruner house. Being 15 sucks, Wesley High School sucks and this town sucks. Being an average guy in High School also sucks. I am not a Jock, Goth. or a druggie just an average kid with average parents and a sister.

My sister Jenny is hot looking and seventeen. She is 5'3" blonde, with a C cup and 103 pounds. Jen as I call her; is a wet dream. Unlike most sisters she is nice, never teases me and never cock teases me like I have read about in stories at storiesonline.net or other sites. Still I would do Jen if given even a slim chance.

My family is so average that dad had a first ex-wife. So I have an older sister call Holly. The only un-average thing about us that dad got his first wife pregnant with Holly while they were divorced and she is one year older than Jen. Holly is also short like Jen but has larger breasts and she is as pretty.

Jen uses my computer and as she sits there doing school work sometimes I look at her with lust. Jen has no boyfriend and at night I jerk off thinking about Jen. At first I thought about her girlfriends when I was like twelve. Then after few nights I did it over Jen. Now I am a Jen addict and can't stop.

Jen in a bikini is like awesome, at school her cloths cover that tight teen body. I took a few pictures of her in her bikini and saved copies for myself when I printed them. I dreamed that jen modeled her bikini for me and then took her top off and later her bottom and modeled buck naked. Damn that was some dream.

One week after I bought my old mirror Jen came into my room. Did some school work and as she was leaving checked her hair in my mirror. I was in a chat room and did not notice anything. When I looked up there was jen staring into my mirror with a vacant look in her eyes, Maybe twenty-five minutes had gone by and she was just stood there staring.

I asked "Jen, you alright"

She did not stir. I repeated "Jen you ok"

Jen stirred and gave me a vacant smile, "ok Shane it is just perfect" and wondered out of my room.

This incident made me think. What happened, why did it happen and what was going on. Near as I could guess was that Jen had entered an hypnotic state. The more I thought the more the possibilities opened up to me. Could I use the mirror to make Janice at school my sex slave, Jen my own little sister- whore?

I researched online all I could read over the next few days about hypnotism. The mirror was the key, would or could it unleash sexual power for me. I checked for hypnotic mirrors online and was overwhelmed with the hits. I checked hit after hit and a pattern emerged. Some mirrors were manufactured in the Saint Louis and rumored to carry flaws, that hypnotized a woman just by viewing it.

Over the days that followed Jen used my computer but never looked into the mirror. A plan formed in my mind. I would test out the mirror on jen and use her as a test subject and see how far I could go with her.

Getting her to the mirror was easy, I just moved our computer stuff to my dressed, her box of floppy disks and mine were now there with my manuals and all my DVD's. Now to test her.

After her visit to her friend Jane's house my sister arrived home and asked to use my PC at 10AM. Mom was shopping and would be away until just before dad got home from work. Jen came in and went for her floppy disks and froze looking in the mirror. I watched for five minutes.

"Jen can you hear me?"

"Yes" she said in a soft voice.

"Jen you will not remember our conversation when you awake"

"Yes"

I had decided to set a trigger word with her. "Jen, when I say" Shane's slave sister Jen" you will return to this hypnotic state, but you will respond only to my voice. Do you understand?'

"Yes"

"Jen are there limits to what I can order you to do?"

"Yes there are" she whispered.

I had read that girls hypnotized would not do anything they would not do usually, but thoughts could be planted.

"Jen; you have been having dreams lately, about your lover. You were startled that it is your brother Shane, he would make a perfect boyfriend. At first it made you feel funny, Shane being your brother. Now you have realized that it does not matter that Shane is your brother, as long as he loves you." Jen smiled.

"You are dreaming that your brother Shane is your boyfriend."

"Yes" she whispered, Jen turned red and blushed.

"Jen is there a limit to what Shane can do with you now that he is going to become your boyfriend?"

"No, there is no limit for a boyfriend, or a lover"

"Jen are you a virgin?"

"Yes" she sighed.

"Who do you want to take your virginity?"

"My boyfriend Shane"

"Do you have a plan to get Shane as your boyfriend, tell me?"

"Yes; I shall be seductive, spend time with Shane. Maybe wear naughty cloths so you can see me and want me. Try to be there for you and let you know how much I want you as a boyfriend."

"Jen bend over my dresser, rest your forearms on the dresser, stick your butt out."

Jen bent forward and stuck her butt out. I was now talking to my older slave sister, she was dressed in a short skirt and summer blouse.

"Jen, pull the back of your skirt up around your waist."

"OK" and she reached down with one hand and pulled the back of her skirt up, tucking it into the waistband of her skirt. Jen was stood there with her butt stuck out and pale, thin silk panties stretched tight over her butt. I thought I had died and gone to heaven looking at her butt like this. Jen's leg's looked so perfect as she was bent over, her full thighs so sexy and her butt, high, tight and round.

"Jen have you ever wanted to be a slave?" I froze as I waited for answer.

"Yes" she whispered. I was stunned!

"Tell me about it?"

"It is just a feeling I have always had, that I lived before and was a slave in ancient Rome and was the sex toy of a man. I think sometimes I might have been a slave in the Antebellum South and the bed warmer for a gentleman."

Jen wanted to be a slave, this was too good to be true. I had to test her.

"Jen you now feeling nothing!"

I walked up to her and looked at her round butt, nearly visible under her thin panties. I hesitated and reached out a hand and palmed her butt cheek. Holding my hand still, to check her reaction. My breathing was ragged, the blood pounding in my temples. I had my hand on my sister's butt. This was a miracle a damned miracle.

Running my hand slowly over her behind, feeling how springy and firm her bottom was. My hand strayed and I caressed her tight thighs, but returned to feel her butt. The power it gave me to touch her like this was intoxicating.

I had always thought that if I got a chance to feel my sister up it would be her breasts, I never realized a girls behind was so wonderful. Seeing her legs had been more than I had ever expected but seeing her butt was intoxicating. I molded her butt with both hands, feeling the full texture of it. Running my hands over her sweet ass.

I had to step back. I had to stop. I had just been thinking about sliding my hands inside the front of her panties and feeling her pussy and grinding my cock against her round bottom.

Jen is my sister and here I was about to rape her. I was torn with lust and need and self-hate. I reached out a hand and cupped her bottom again. I would be fucking Jen, using her. Lust won and my soul cried out in joy as her butt filled my hands.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.