Me and mine - Cover

Me and mine

by fintinman

Copyright© 2004 by fintinman

Erotica Sex Story: A story of a young mans life and the things his comes across.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   .

This is a story of how I was bought into the life that I am now in.

My name is Ralph F. Taylor. Now let me tell you about myself a little. I live on the Family farm, just west of Sulphur, La. We have about 2000 acres to tend to.

My father is a 'Big Wheeler Dealer'. He goes around the world, buying and selling heavy equipment for his company. His company is called "T.N.T.". It is one of the biggest in the world, to date.

My father is Ralph Sr. He stands 6' 2", and 200 lbs. He is not a nice man.

You see, my father likes to beat and rape his wife and children. He does so, whenever he is in town.

While I was growing up on the farm, my father would beat and fuck my mother and sisters, every day. Just because he wanted to do it.

If he did not fuck one of them, he would beat me, or belittle me by saying I was not his kid. I was some (my father would use the 'N' word [nigger]) stranger's, who had come by for a quickie with mother.

Mom was a very submissive woman, and so were my 6 sisters. They did what they were told to do, without saying anything.

Myself, on the other hand? I was a bit on the wild side. The black sheep, so to speak.

I would get into trouble all the time, from the age of three.

For instance: when I was three, I was playing with my younger sister Susan, in my room. I heard a loud bang on the wall. I went to see what had happened. There was Father, with Mother between the twin beds. He was hitting her with a hammer. I just reacted. I ran over to him, and bit him in the ass, just as hard as I could. I left him with 33 stitches; and a very bad feeling down below, and behind.

That's when my life really started going wrong.

My mother would tell my father, if I did something. He would beat me, (when I say beat, I don't mean just a spanking. He would, punch me throughout the face, head, back, and stomach. He'd break arms and legs (just because he could) because I was there, and no one else was.

That went on for about ten years. I would get into something, and get my ass 'tuned up'.

Well, when I was about 13, I stole my first car, my father's "Hudson, Super Lark". He loved that car. I totaled it, by running it into a state police car, doing 80 MPH. Somehow, the police didn't like it very much.

I was sent to live with my Aunt Betty and Uncle Bert for a time. They owned a pig farm in Virginia, and have owned it, for forty years. They sell 'Pork Roll', and they are very well known for it.

Well, I was sent there to work off my punishment. A year of hard labor, that's what it was to amount to.

I worked from 3:30 am 'till 6:45 pm. 24/7, 364 days a year. That's right, I got my birthday off, to do as I liked... I slept.

Over the time I was there, I did get to have some good times. I was in the barn, pulling hay to the loft, when my Aunt Betty came in. She told me that I was to take off my shirt, so she could check my back and arms for strained muscles.

Well, I took off my shirt. Then, she told me to pull down my pants, so she could check my legs. She began rubbing my left leg with her hand.

She asked me if I liked her hand rubbing me. I told her it was all right.

She rubbed my left leg, then my right. She kept getting closer to my dick, which was getting hard from her ministrations.

She said, "You know, Frankie, your uncle isn't home. He won't be, 'till after dark. And there isn't anyone else around."

"If you would like, Auntie can make you feel real good,"

I said, "Well you aren't making me feel too bad, right now, Aunt Betty,"

She then said, "Sit down over there."

She pointed to a bale of hay.

Well, I did sit down. She took my dick in her hand, and started to stroke it, softly. Then she started to lick it. She ran her tongue all over it. From the tip, to the nuts, and back. Then she took my dick into her mouth, and sucked me down, with out so much as a "how de do".

I came in seconds!

She just kept right on sucking. Soon I was hard again, and she asked me if I had ever fucked anyone. I told her that I never had. She got on her hands and knees, and told me to fuck her in the ass.

I did fuck her ass, and her pussy. Then I fucked her mouth, and then her pussy again.

After about three hours, she told me to get back to work, before my uncle arrived.

I went back to hauling the hay to fell up the loft.

She stopped at the door.

"I'll see if we can get some quiet time together, soon," she said, and then she left.

By seven I was fed, and on the way to bed, I was beat.

That went on, day after day, for more then six months. Then she started to come into my room. She would come early in the morning, while Uncle Bert was in the shower. She did that for almost a month.

Then one morning...

I was awoken at 2:45 am, as usual, by my Auntie. She asked me to fuck her again. I asked her suck me off, first. Just as I came in her mouth, Uncle Bert came into my room, and caught us.

He freaked out, and started yelling at Aunt Betty, calling her a slut, just like my mother and sisters were.

I did not like the way he was going on about me and my family. So I hit him in the face, and broke his nose.

Well, he went to get his shotgun. He never got to load it.

I came up to him and said, "Look, Bert. Let's sit down. Listen to what I've got to say, before you do something stupid, and someone gets hurt real bad."

He sat down and said, "Well... you little shit... this'd better be good!"

I told him, that I was in the barn, doing the hay. Betty came in asking for a helping hand with a box of preserves. I told him that I had seen her tits though the neck of her dress. I just couldn't help myself. I had to feel them.

"It got out of hand, and I made her suck my dick, yesterday about noon.

"She fought me. I told her that I'd fuck her, if she didn't suck me off. After dinner last night, I told her to come to my room while you were in the shower, and suck me off again. Else I'd fuck her today, for sure.

"She came in, asking me not to make her do that.

"But I wouldn't listen to her, and told her to suck me, or fuck me. She sucked me off, and that's when you came in."

He started to say that it was her fault. That she did that to start with. She shouldn't have been walking around like a tramp.

I told him that she wasn't a tramp. That she loved him, and didn't want to hurt him by having her body spoiled by me.

He wouldn't hear of anything about her being forced. He just kept going on and on. He kept saying that she shouldn't have let me get where I had gotten.

Where I did or did not get, still made her nothing but a 'fucking, two timing, slut'.

Well, he wouldn't hear about Betty anymore. He said that I fucked her, and that she was nothing more then a whore. Just like my Mother and slut Sisters.

Well, that did it.

I got pissed at him all over again, and beat him up really badly.

He was trying to get away from me. But he just couldn't crawl fast enough to get away. The thing is, I was getting a hard on, from beating him up. I got so excited doing that to him that I made him suck my dick, and I fucked him up his ass. I called him my bitch, my whore, my slut.

It was just like my father did to us kids, when I was small.

After that, he had me sent home. If I only would have known it was that easy to get sent home.

Well, I was home about a week. My father came home, from one of his trips. He was pissed to see me there, let me tell you.

Well, Father started in on me right away. He started in about how I was a fagot rapist. How I should have been shot into the sheets, rather than into my mother's womb.

Being around him, got me pissed off so badly, that I left home.

I was only 14 and a half then. I lived on the streets for about a year.

Then I was put in jail, for "B-and-E". The Judge asked me where my parents were. I told him that my father would beat and fuck my ass, whenever he felt like it. It got too much for me. After a long time, I had, had enough, and left home last year.

Well, the stupid asshole of a 'Father', never reported me missing. The law took him away for child abuse, and neglect. He got two years in 'prison' for that.

When the Judge asked me what I wanted to do with myself, I said I didn't know. He asked if I wanted to go to jail like my Father, or join the Army. I said the Army.

He said, "'Smart Boy". You have 48 hours to come back with enlistment papers. If you do not, you will 'go away', till you are 21."

Well, being the Smart Boy I was, I tried to enlist. But no one would take me after a day of trying everywhere.

I was sitting on the sidewalk in front of the courthouse, with tears running down my cheeks. I was thinking about putting a bullet in my head, to make it quicker.

The judge, saw me sitting down on the sidewalk. He stopped, and asked me what I was crying about. I told him that everyone had told me that I was not old enough to enlist. I needed my parents' signature, and had to be sixteen.

He said, "Well then, there is only one thing to do, then. Isn't there, boy?"

I said, "Yes, Sir."

He told me to come to his chambers at five, and he would tend to me.

I was so scared, that I thought about running again. But I knew that they'd find me, and that it would be worse, when they did.

I got there at five, and he had my mother there. She was in tears, when I came into his chambers. He was saying to her that if she didn't sign some papers, that she would be going to jail, as had my father.

After she signed, she kissed me. She left, saying that she was sorry I'd had a hard life, and wished that I'd had a better one.

I was crying heavily by then. I told her as she walked away, that I loved her. She said she loved me, too.

After she was gone, the Judge turned to me.

"Son, I see that you have made an effort to comply with this court's ruling. Therefore, as of now, you are emancipated."

I said, "Sir, how long will I be put away? Will I be able to see my mama and sisters?"

The Judge said, "Son, are you not listening to me."

I said, "Yes, Sir. I am."

He said, "I said you are emancipated not incarcerated, so I asked him what that meant.

He said, "You, Son, are now responsible for your own welfare. That means that you can sign your own enlistment papers".

As I was leaving his chambers the Judge said to me, "SON, I just give you, your freedom. Don't mess up. If I see you back in front of me, I'll throw the book at you! That means that you'll go away for twenty years, if I see you in my court again! Is that clear, Boy?"

I said, "OH! YES SIR! IT'S VERY CLEAR! THANK YOU AGAIN, SIR!"

So at 15 (almost 16), I went back to the Navy enlistment office, and showed them the papers the Judge gave me. I enlisted into the Navy, for six years.

I had signed up for the Seals. I didn't know what I had done.

Well, over the next year, I was trained.

I shipped out for Athens. I got into trouble in the town, just outside of the training camp. I burned down a whorehouse, for fucking me over.

There was this bar called "Claris Daub's". It was a known whorehouse, to the fleet. Well, at 15 (and with money to burn, and women to fuck), I was hot for some fun and games.

I went with some guys from the base. They told me not to go up stairs, but I didn't listen.

I went up with this big fat woman name Mara.

She took me in this room, and told me to take off all my clothes. When the red light came on, I was to go to the last door at the end of the hall. Which, I was to find out, was two doors away.

I did what I was told to do. When the light came on, I went to the last door, and went though it.

I was standing outside, without a stitch on. A bunch of old ladies, were yelling at me in Greek.

I tried the door, and could not get back in. So I walked around to the front.

I was pissed off! I wanted to do some ass kicking, like killing the old fat bitch, for fucking with me.

Well, I got back in, and started hit on the bouncers. When the Shore patrol showed up asking what had happened, they told the SP's, that I had tried to get over on one of the girls and they kicked me out, I was told to get dressed.

I said, "I can't..."and went on to tell them why.

I told the SP's, that the fat bitch was lying, that she had tricked me into taking off my clothes. My clothes were still up stairs; in the room they took me to, after I went though a door at the end of the hall.

Well, they went up and checked the room, and then the hall. The door was locked from inside they asked where were my clothes that I came in with. They were gone, and so was every thing else I had.

Well, I was pissed. I was sent to the brig for five days, for being drunk and disorderly.

When I got out, I went back to the bar. I took a five-gallon can of gas, and burned the place down to the ground. The women that fucked with me, tried to say that I had done it to her bar.

I was shipped out, the next day.

I was shipped off to a place in Vietnam it was called Chum Gong. That's about 400 miles north of Saigon, a very bad place to be if you are an American.

I was based at 'S&R camp 6' (beaver 6, was its code name). It housed over 900 men; with ten seal units, two black ops units, and a Search and Rescue team. We were called ghosts. It was our job to get Intel, and do Search and Destroy missions, against the enemy.

We ran an eight-man unit. I was in Assault Unit 2. We were code-named: GOD.

My chief would say, "I am God, and if the spirits are willing, your asses are mine! You do not have my permission to get hurt. You are U.S.A. property. Do not damage yourself, or allow the enemy to damage you!"

I was a 16-year-old kid, with a shit load of 'scared' in my shorts. The first time I heard a grenade go off, I hid under an old icebox for three days.

My chief came to where I was hiding and ask me, "Sailor? Do you want to stay alive, or do you want to die?"

I said "stays a live sir".

He said, "Then gets your ass out from under there, before I hit it with this grenade!"

He threw it under there, and started counting 1, 2, etc.

I was out of there so fast! He started to laugh at me.

I was a just kid, and I got pissed at him, for fucking with me. He told me that if I wanted to stay alive, to stay next to him.

I did, too.

I was so close to him, sometimes, that he had told me to back off.

During the time I was there, I had gotten laid once, by a girl named Chow Lie Sun. She was 15, with black hair. She was small, about 5/2, and 95 lbs. She was not very good at fucking, but she did cum four times. Her pimp (her brother) told me that I owed him triple, for the time I took. It was just over an hour, I told him that we had made a deal that I could fuck the bitch till I came once, and it took me that long to do so, and if he didn't like it he could suck my cock.

He tried to start something with me. I told him if he put a hand on me, I'd break him up. The little bastard hit me with a roundhouse kick, right on the chin. I got very pissed, and went after him. I caught him behind a hooch (a house), and kicked his gook ass real good. He had 65 stitches, four broken ribs, a broken right arm and leg (4 spot's each), and a broken left femur. I did not want to kill him, but the little prick just would not stop trying to hit me.

I was there for 11 month's, when we captured one of the enemies' officers. We found out that they were going to assault our base, within the next four days. They had over six thousand men, ready to smash us to nothing.

They'd had a twenty thousand dollar bounty, on the heads of our assault units (our units had been causing the enemy trouble, for over three years, yet they could not find any sign of us) for over a year.

The Enemy had gotten a spy in our ranks, and the NVA had gotten Intel on us, over the last six months. They had been planning this assault for two months.

They knew each of our names, and they wanted us all dead. There were 94 guys with our units, out of all them, only 63 guys made it to Saigon for removal.

After bugging out of the camp our 10 Seal teams, and 2 black ops Tec teams, were left to guard the camp. This was after forty-four hours of waiting.

They came and came. We were so out numbered. We reported the enemy's position, and we lost ten good men doing it. We were told to retreat to Saigon, for removal.

We ran south for two weeks, with no radio or help. Our "Captain John Mc'Mantis" had told us, that we were on our own. We run across two companies of NVA's after three days of heading south. They tried to collect the reward. We were hit hard by their 200 men. They were all killed, and we lost twenty guys. I like those odds, 20 to 1; but we lost some good men, that day.

After another four days of heading south, we came to a village called "Toil Lung". There were 70 NVA regulars, and 30 Draftees. We had to take them out. They had nine US Army Green Berets staked out. They were torturing them, for Intel. We came at them from all four sides.

We took out the bulk of their force with the first volley, and came to where they had a pit of fourteen more of our guys in there. One of the NVA threw a grenade in the pit, killing everyone in there. The firefight lasted about four minutes, and all the NVA's were toast.

We helped the rest of the guy's that were still alive, and found out that we had 190 mile's yet to go. We had no radio, and eleven hurt, and twenty dead. We marked the spot on the map, so we could come back and get them. Then we started walking out again. After two days, three of the wounded had died. Two more were not much better off. We came to a fork of the delta. We had 160 more miles yet to go.

I was told that we needed food, and that there was a village five miles west of us, called Pi Lea. They should have friendlies there, "SVA". And, they should also have a radio to get help.

Four of us guys were sent. Gilbert Gilbert's (a black guy from Jersey City, cool guy), Dave Jones (a guy from Ann Arbor, who was a little slow with thinking; but ok, overall) and Jay Lance (from Greenville, a downed chopper pilot. He seemed worried about getting home to see his girlfriend) and me (a 10 month vet of the bush with nothing to look forward to but a bullet).

I was told that we need to get there, and contact an EU (extraction unit). They were to get us out, and bring food for 73 guys.

We made it to the village with out any trouble. But once we made contact with HQ, we were told that there was not any chance of help for, 72 hours. We were told to stay put at the village, till help arrived. I told HQ that there were 73 guys, still five miles west of us that needed help, quick.

They said, "stay at low cal help will be arriving in 72 hour's do not leave EZ (extraction Zone)."

I said in reply, "Fuck! You butt fuck! When I get there, I am coming to see you, Commander Brinson! Look for me!"

I then told Jones, to stay and wait for the EU. Gil and I were heading back to the others. We would try to get back here within 60 hours, if all went well.

We left, carrying the food and ammo. We got back to the others again without any trouble. They were all happy to see us bring the supplies.

The Captain asked me if there was any message from HQ. I told him about what HQ had told me: "that there was no help for 72 hours and that we were not leave the village.

He said (to himself more then anyone), "What the fuck do them asshole's think we are? Iron men? We need to get out of here!"

I then told him about what I'd said to Commander Brinson.

He said to me, "You can have him, after I get though with him."

We were starting back to the village when the NVA hit us with a company of their regulars. We were so fucked, everyone was shooting everywhere I took three rounds in the arm and leg captain was shot in the head, but was still alive. We all were beat really badly when the shooting stopped. 13 were dead, seventeen were shot badly, and fifteen not so badly. We made it back to the village, just as the EV Hue's came in. We were safe.

By the time we made it to safety, we were down to 63.

We were back in the States, 73 hours later. My unit was sent to TPU (transport personal unit), for reassignment.

I was based on the carrier Lexington for six weeks duty, while they moth-balled her.

I got in trouble about two weeks into duty. I hit, and threw over-board a 2nd luau, for putting his hands on me.

They discharged me after two months in the brig, with a undesirable, with bennies.

I had just turned 18, a month or two before that. I was out of the navy with nowhere to go. I called home asking if I could come back home. I was told not to show my face there or I'd be shot (That was by my father).

I drifted a bit and met up with some bikers' (they were called The Loser's) they were an all right bunch of guys, all 'Nam vets.

They took me in and showed me that I was someone I could look up to. We drank, fucked, and just had all around good fun.

That lasted for a year. I started to get some bad luck (with John Q Law). In 1976, I moved to Philly, Pa.

I bought my first business, a go-cart track. I it called "CLOVER RACEWAY" (for luck). It was fun to have something of my own. It made me about $300 a week, take home.

Over the next year, I started buying houses at the shore (Wildwood N.J.), I made a good living at that.

I sold CLOVER, and bought a pile-driving rig for ten grand. I started my own company (Hitch It Right).

It turned out that I had a knack for making money. I built that company up, and got a contract with the Island Dock Service.

They made the contract for seven years, at 90 dollars a pole. There were 35,000 poles each year. I was rich.

I made money off of the sale of that company. I sold it for seven hundred thousand dollars.

Over the three years since Clover, I had bought seven properties. They were worth a little over three million dollars.

By the age of 21, I had eight hundred thousand in the bank, and had three million dollar's worth of property. I was a millionaire.

I started to hang around the clubs, picking up women of all shapes and sizes. I had, at any one time, three women living with me.

Over time, I had gotten into some very dumb shit: drugs. It was at this time, that I meet a girl named "Candy". She was 14, and a runaway. She was about 5'5", 135 lbs. She had dirty blonde hair, and blue eyes. Her complexion was very fair.

I really liked her. She was sassy, and had a very soft body. She lived with me for about a year.

She was down at the beach with some of her friends, when one of her girlfriends called me. She told me that some bikers took her, and some other girls with them, to a party at the dunes.

I was pissed about that, but Mel (the girl that called me) told me that Candy was not talking right, and was acting funny, (drugs, and is what I thought).

I asked Mel what the bikers looked like. She told me that they were Warlocks. I knew some of them, so I went down to the dunes, to find them.

I looked around there. But there were no bikers there, just some teenage kids having fun.

Well I went out of town to Grassy Sounds, to the playground (that was where some of the badest bikers hung out). They were there, 28 Warlocks, and ten girls there.

All the girls were naked, and being fucked by them. I pulled up to these three guys named Uncle Tom, Bo, and Animal. I'd met them a while back, at a party.

I asked for the girls. They told me to walk, or else. I told them that if I didn't get the girls ASAP, they were going to be the first to hit the ground.

They laughed at me, and said, "Bring it, Asshole."

I brought it. I dropped the two biggest guys: Tom and Animal. I tied Bo's head to the back of my bike with a rope, and pulled off, dragging him around by his neck.

I let loose, and he went flying into six guys that were taking turns fucking this one girl.

I went around again, with a shard of metal (about four feet long), and hit five guys with that. I got two more with the bike. I had gotten to my feet and started in on them with a kick ass attitude.

I had gotten nine so far, and was going for ten, when they shot me in the chest. I hit the ground and tried to get up they shot me, again and I went out.

I woke up about two hour's later, with two holes in me, no bike and no girl's, I was hurting and really pissed, So I walked out of the wood's, onto the road, where I passed out again. I woke up in the hospital three day's later, with the police asking, "Who shot me".

I told them I didn't know who, and asked them where my stepsister was. They asked me when the last time I'd seen her was, and what her name was, and what did she look like.

After two more days, I was released and sent home. I went to the city, and called some friends to help me to find Uncle Tom, and his group of assholes.

I found out that Tom and Animal took the girls to their clubhouse, and was using them as club sluts. That really pissed me off.

I got a few guys together, and we went for them. The club had about ten guys there. Mostly they were big, mean, and ugly. They tried to stop us.

We took the 5 girls that were there, and left eight dead. The other two were real close to death. We left a message for Tom and the others.

"I'll be coming for the other girls, in two days. And they had better be there, or I take your wife and daughters, and turn them into my sluts. Then I'll give them to some scum bag club, for free."

Well, that got a response from them.

I got a call from the leader of the Loser's asking me 'to come in and talk', under a flag of truce. Gene said they didn't want any more trouble from me.

While I went to talk with Gene, about "not starting a war", I had my friends scope out my targets.

Gene asked me what started it, and I told him what had happened the week before. He was mad at them for getting into this with me, over a girl.

I told him they shot me twice, and stole my bike and my girlfriend, as well as nine other girls from my town. And for that, they were going to pay.

Gene asked me what it would take to stop this. I told him I wanted their heads, and that was that.

He told me that I was getting into something that I was out manned, twenty to one.

I told him, "So what? Been there, done that."

He said, "Frank, you got the biggest balls, I have ever seen. But, if you want them, here's what we're going to do.

I had my friends from the Navy (all Seals) ready to kick some biker ass.

I'd had them scope out the clubhouse for the two days, to see if they had called in more help. They had. There were 83 Warlocks there, waiting for me".

I had fifteen Losers, my Seal team, and twenty Hell's Angel's that I knew; to come for the party.

I had Tom's house, and Animals place, scoped out with some people. Just in case they tried to pull a fast one.

But the guys (Seals) I had watching told me that they had the house. If needed, it could be 'cleared'.

I had pulled up in front of the Warlocks clubhouse. When there was a popping noise from inside, I went in to the clubhouse. My friends had taken down six of the "locks", before they knew what had hit them.

I went up to Tom.

"Remember me?" I said, with a big smile on my face.

He looked like he had just seen the devil (and he would have been less scared of him).

I told him to give the girls up. He said he didn't have the girls.

I said, "Well, that's not good, you see."

I walked to the phone, dialed a number, and said: "Clean it."

Then I hung up.

About two minutes later, there was a call on the clubs phone. Someone had just blown up Tom's and Animal's house, that got them worried.

I told them that I wanted the girls, and that they had failed to deliver.

About ten minutes later, I had Tom's daughter (VI) brought in, and placed on the pool table. She was striped naked, and I told the Hells Angels to have fun.

She screamed when the first guy touched her.

Tom asked if I could stop them, that they had let the girl's go, after the day at the playground.

"I want the girls, NOW!

"If you don't deliver them, I'll give Vi to the Angel's for their club slut."

She was crying and whining for her father to do something. Tom went to the phone, and made two calls.

After about fifteen minutes, there was a knock at the clubhouse door. Four of the girls that were missing, came into the clubhouse.

They were so beat up, that they didn't look human. They looked like they were stoned out zombies, as well. I told the guys to let the Tom's daughter go.

I got mad at Tom, for lying to me about having the girls.

He said, "I had nothing to do with the girl's being in that shape, another club had had them."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.