Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 52

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 52 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Eddie was hugging me when I woke up the next morning. While we slept in the same bed, we were too tired to do anything else. The evening on the boat had wiped us out and as hard as we tried, we just weren't into making love.

I slipped from under his arm and went to the bathroom. After taking care of my bladder, I jumped into the shower. While I shampooed my hair, Eddie came in and stood in front of the toilet.

"Don't you dare flush until I'm finished," I yelled.

Eddie laughed and then climbed into the tub with me. I giggled, picked up the shampoo and poured some on my brother's short hair. Reaching up, I began to work the shampoo with my fingertips. Eddie stood in front of me and played with my boobs while I washed his hair. I kept trying to get away, but he was relentless.

I gathered a handful of suds from his head, moved my hands between us and started to shampoo his pubic hair. I giggled as his cock swelled and then stroked it.

"There, now your cock smells like apple blossoms."

Eddie and I laughed and finished in the shower. We dried off and then got dressed. Mom was in the kitchen when my brother and I went in and sat down at the table.

"Morning, Mom," I said. "What's for breakfast?"

"I made scrambled eggs, sausage and toast."

"Sounds good, Mom; I'm starved." Eddie poured a second glass of juice and downed about half of it.

Dad came into the kitchen, poured a cup of coffee and sat down with my brother and me. "Morning."

"Good morning, Dad." I took a bite of toast. "Busy day today?"

"It's going to be. The captain of the yacht is going to be there and we have to go over a list of changes she wants made."

"What kind of changes?" Eddie asked.

"She wants all of the electronics upgraded and a video system installed. The captain wants cameras installed all over the yacht and a recording system for the video."

"Where does she want to install the cameras, Dad?"

Dad chuckled and said, "Just about everywhere except the staterooms and the lower passageways. Most of them will be on the exterior. The trick is to conceal them."

"Seems like it would cost a lot of money to do that," I said.

"It's all relative. Twenty thousand in electronics is a drop in the bucket on a yacht that costs millions."

"Yeah, I guess it would be. It's hard to imagine that kind of money for a boat," Eddie said.

Dad laughed. "You should be happy there are people willing to spend that kind of money, Eddie. That's how we can afford to do the things we do—including the Lady Guinevere and the fishing."

"I see what you mean, but it's still hard. Most people don't make that much money in a lifetime, do they?"

"No, Eddie, they don't. Buying a yacht like that is one thing, operating it is another. It takes a lot of money to run something that size. That's why a lot of the owners charter them. It helps offset the cost."

"Are the kids that bought the yacht going to charter it, Dad?" I asked.

"Yes."

"How much does it cost to charter a yacht like that, Dad?' Eddie asked.

"Around a hundred thousand dollars a week plus expenses."

"What, a hundred grand? That's a lot of money." I said.

"Yes it is, but not as much as owning a yacht. If you think about it, it's not much more than a first class trip to Europe or a luxury cruise. It can cost over ten thousand a person for a stateroom on a ship like the Queen Mary II."

"Rich people are really different than we are, aren't they, Dad?" Eddie said.

"Not all of them, they just have more money. The Graham and the Lewis families seem to be just like we are."

"How did they get so much money?" I asked.

"I don't know, Jenny. I never ask my clients about their money or how they make it. The bank sends a letter of credit and I build a yacht."

"Don't you ever wonder, Dad?" Eddie asked.

"Sure, but it's really none of my business, Eddie."

Eddie and I finished our breakfast and left for school. We picked up Kathy and Brad at their house and I got into the back seat with my boyfriend. I made sure my skirt rose high enough to flash my thighs at Brad.

"Are you teasing me again, Jen?" Brad said as he fastened his seatbelt.

"Yup, do you mind?"

"No, but it makes it hard to concentrate at school."

"Is that the only thing that gets hard?" I giggled and reached for Brad's crotch.

"I'll give you an hour to stop doing that, Little-bit."

Kathy laughed from the front seat. "Like you could last an hour."

Brad laughed and poked his sister in the back of her head. "I can if I get off a few times during the hour."

I rubbed his dick and giggled. "I can attest to that."

Eddie was laughing so hard he was having trouble driving. He finally made it to school, parked and shut off the van. We got out and Brad hid as he adjusted his erection.

All throughout the day, I thought about the conversation my brother and I had at the breakfast table. The more I thought about the kids that owned the yacht the more I realized they couldn't be anything like my friends or me. By the time the day ended, I found myself resenting four kids I didn't even know. I also didn't relish the idea of taking them out on the Lady Guinevere.

I didn't tell my brother, Kathy or Brad about my thoughts or feelings when we met after school. I was kind of withdrawn on the way home and Brad tried to get me to talk about what was bothering me. I gave him an excuse, telling him I just wasn't feeling well.

My parents also noticed my melancholy mood and asked me about it. I told them I had a lot on my mind, but there was nothing wrong. When Mom pressed me, I just went to my room and hid behind the closed door.

By the end of the week, I was miserable. My resentment had turned into despise and was bordering on hate. During the week, Kathy, Eddie and Brad had tried to get me to open up and tell them what was on my mind, but I refused.

At night, I went to bed early and used sleep to stuff my feelings. One night, Eddie came to my room and started to fool around with me. I snubbed him and told him I wasn't in the mood. He stayed in my room and rubbed my back until I fell asleep.

"Come on, Jen, tell me what's going on," Eddie said.

"Nothing's going on, Eddie, just leave me alone."

It was Saturday, one week before the spoiled rich brats would be here. Dad had told them we agreed to take and now I was stuck.

"Something has your panties in a knot, Jen. You've been a real bitch lately."

"Why, because I don't want to fuck you?"

"That's not fair, Jenny. If I did something to upset you, tell me what it is."

I finally couldn't take it anymore. I began to cry and Eddie came to the couch and took me in his arms. He didn't say a word as he held me and let me cry.

"I don't want to go fishing with those fucking rich brats, Eddie. I hate them!"

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Those kids, you know the ones that bought the yacht and the ones we HAVE to take out on our little fishing boat. How could you agree to take them, Eddie?"

"Jen, you're being unreasonable. How can you hate someone you've never met?"

"It doesn't matter, I just do!"

"Jenny, you're not like that. Why are you so upset?"

"Think about it Eddie. Those kids have a huge yacht and we're going to take them fishing on our boat. The fucking Lady Guinevere could serve as a tender for a yacht that size."

"Are you embarrassed about our boat, Jen?"

I started to cry again. "I don't know. I never felt like this before, Eddie." I sobbed and rested my head on his shoulder. "What's wrong with me?"

"Envy, Jen. I think you're envious of the kids that we're going to take out fishing—and we are going to take them fishing. Dad asked us, we said we would and we're not going back out on our word now."

Eddie held me tight for a moment, picked me up and put me on his lap. I put my arms around his neck and continued to cry softly. I felt one of my brother's hands on my hip and the other stroked my back. Wiggling, I tried to get closer to Eddie. I always felt safe in his arms and needed him to comfort me.

"Do you remember when you disliked Cindy because she wanted to go out with me?"

I nodded.

"You found out you were wrong about her, didn't you? Now you and Cindy are friends. Don't think there's a chance you're overreacting again?"

"Maybe."

"Don't you think you should give them a chance? I mean if they're like you think they are, we can all hate them together."

I chuckled and moved back so I could look at my brother. "I guess I am being a bit judgmental."

"A bit?"

"Okay, I'm being very judgmental. I've been acting like a brat—haven't I?"

"You've been acting like a bitch, Jenny. Brad is so hurt he can hardly stand it. He thinks it's something he did."

"Brad didn't do anything, no one did."

"Brad doesn't know that, Jen. He thinks he pissed you off and now you don't like him."

"Oh no, I have to call him. What does he think is wrong?"

"Don't get upset, Jen. Brad thinks you're mad at him because of what we did on the boat. He thinks you're mad because he fooled around with Kathy."

"That's silly, I know he and Kathy have sex—just like we do."

Eddie smiled. "You mean just like we used to. We haven't done anything in a week. You haven't even kissed Brad."

"I'm going to call him and straighten things out, Eddie. I really feel like shit."

"Well, Brad, Kathy and I were planning on fishing today. Brad and I read about using kites and we want to try it."

"Why didn't you tell me about going fishing, Eddie?"

My brother just looked at me.

"Oh, I get it. You didn't think I'd want to go." Eddie nodded. "Well, I do. What time are we going?"

"I'm supposed to pick them up in about a half hour. If you're going to go, you better get ready."

I hugged my brother, kissed his forehead and got up. "Where are Mom and Dad?"

"Mom is at the shop and Dad is at the boat yard. He said something about a meeting he had today."

I ran to the bathroom and went in. After taking off the tee shirt and shorts I was wearing, I jumped in the shower and moved quickly to shampoo my hair and wash up. Once I was finished, I got out and dried off. I used the blow dryer to dry my hair and then pulled it into a ponytail.

In my room, I picked out a thong and a matching bra. I put them on and checked myself in the mirror. As I put on a tank top and short skirt, I thought about how I was going to make things up to Brad.

I decided the best thing I could do was just tell him the truth and see what happened. I tried to prepare myself for his rejection, knowing I deserved it. Once I was dressed, I went out to tell my brother I was ready to go.

"Jen, we're going fishing, not to a dance."

I twirled around, letting my skirt flair. "I figure I owe it to Brad to look good today."

"Well, you certainly do look good, Jen. If we weren't going fishing, I would hit on you myself."

"If we weren't going fishing with Brad and Kathy, I'd let you."

Eddie and I left the house and got into the van. When we parked in Kathy and Brad's drive, my brother honked the horn. I opened the door of the van, got out and waited for Brad to come outside.

When Brad came out the front door, I ran over to him, threw my arms around his neck and jumped up. My legs went around his waist and he grabbed my butt.

"Brad, I'm so sorry for being a bitch. I love you and didn't mean to hurt you." I began kissing him and hugging him as tight as I could.

"Nice thong, Jen," Kathy said. "It's a good thing the old man next door isn't home; you'd give him a heart attack."

I relaxed my legs and stood in front of Brad. "Please forgive me, Brad."

"What the hell was wrong with you, Little-bit?"

"I promise I'll tell you and Kathy when we get to the boat. It's really stupid."

"It wasn't something I did?"

"No, Brad, it had nothing to do with anyone except me and my stupid mind. Come on, let's get going."

We got into the van and Eddie headed to the marina. Once we were parked, we went to the boat and climbed onboard. My brother and Brad carried a large bag and a short rod they had taken from the back of the van.

"I have been reading about kite fishing and we thought we'd give it a try," Brad said. "It's a way to present a bait at the surface. The articles I've been reading say it's exciting because you get to see the fish take the bait."

Brad and Eddie stowed the new equipment and we all went to the flying bridge. My brother fired up the engines and once they were warmed up, Brad and I went down to untie the lines. Once the boat was underway, Brad and I stood against the gunwale.

"Jen, are you sure you're not mad at me for something?"

"I'm sure, Brad. It doesn't have anything to do with anyone but me. I was just being a shallow little bitch."

Brad turned to me and we stared into one another's eyes. I smiled at him and watched his eyes light up. I put my arms around his waist and pressed my body against his.

"I'm so sorry, Brad. Let's go up and I'll try to explain."

I made sure I went up first and wiggled my bottom as I took each step. Glancing back, I saw Brad was looking under my skirt. I flipped my skirt up and flashed my bottom at him causing Brad to laugh.

"My girl's back!" Brad hurried up the steps and slid his hand up my thigh until he was gripping my butt cheek.

I giggled, pushed back for a moment and then scurried up the steps. Once Brad was next to me, and his arm was around my waist, I explained why I had been in such a funk.

"That just doesn't sound like you, Jen. Why the hell should you even care about them?" Kathy said. "We'll take them fishing and that will be that."

"You know, Little-bit, you and Eddie are as fortunate as anyone I know. Your family let's you guys use this boat anytime you want and your dad even pays for the fuel and upkeep," Brad said.

"I know, but I didn't see it that way. I just thought about the fact that those kids' parents bought them a yacht that is worth millions and figured they had to be spoiled brats. The truth of it is they may be okay."

"Yeah, but they might be spoiled rich kids like you think they are, Jenny. We'll take them out like Kathy said and that will be that. They can't be any worse that some of the fishermen we compete against. Some of them are arrogant snobs," Eddie said.

"True, but we don't have to take them on our boat and we get to beat them when we fish—that's different." I turned to Brad, gave him a hug and smiled. "Do you forgive me?"

"I was never mad at you so there's nothing to forgive. I'm just happy you're not pissed at me for something I didn't know I did."

I kissed Brad and then whispered in his ear. "I promise to make it up to you."

"There's nothing you have to make up for, Baby."

I giggled and kissed his neck just under his ear. "Okay, then I'll jump you because I'm horny."

Brad laughed, put his hands on my butt and pulled our crotches together. I felt him lift my skirt and begin kneading my cheeks. "I'm horny too."

"What's the matter, hasn't your sister been taking care of you?" I said it loud enough for Kathy and Eddie to hear me.

Brad shook his head and I heard Kathy say, "No, he thought you were pissed at him because we fooled around—he hasn't touched me." Kathy giggled. "Eddie has made sure I was happy though!"

I moved my hand between Brad and me, rubbed his cock and then gripped his balls through his sweatpants. "Poor, Baby, you must need to relieve some pressure."

Brad nodded. "If you keep that up, I'm going to."

I removed my hand. "Not so fast, I have plans for your sweet cum."

Eddie and Kathy weren't listening to Brad and me as we teased one another. I moved away from Brad's arms, took his hand and led him toward the steps.

"We'll be back in a few minutes," I said.

Eddie and Kathy looked at us and started to laugh.

"Where are you going?" Kathy said and then she giggled and winked.

"I'm going to make my guy happy!"

"Don't take too long, we want to start testing our new kite pretty soon," Eddie said. "I'm going to stop and pick up some bait before we go out."

Brad and I went into the cabin and I pulled him to the settee. I sat down, pulled his sweatpants and underwear down to his knees and patted the cushion next to me. When he sat down, I pulled my legs up on the settee and began fondling his cock.

When Brad started to rub my boobs, I removed my top and bra. I leaned over, licked the head of his cock and then moved my tongue to the shaft. His hand tightened on my boob as I took him into my mouth. Brad reached between my legs and rubbed my pussy, but I pushed his hand away.

"Later, Sweetie, this is for you." I took him back into my mouth and slowly lowered my head until I felt his dick at the opening of my throat.

Moaning, I swallowed and took more of his hot throbbing member into my mouth. I gagged a little, but didn't stop until my nose was against his hip. Pulling back, I began to bob my head and suck on his cock.

Brad groaned as I cradled his balls in my hand and rolled them in my palm. I knew he wasn't going to last long, but that's what I wanted. When he began to move his hips, I let him set the pace and slide his cock in and out of my mouth.

A few moments later I felt the first blast of hot semen hit the roof of my mouth. I pulled back a bit and clamped my lips just under the head as he spewed his cum against my tongue. I swallowed as fast as I could, but some of his semen leaked out of the corners of my mouth.

When his cock stopped sending his semen into my mouth, I sucked it in and rubbed it with my tongue. I knew Brad got real sensitive after he had an orgasm, but I kept his cock in my mouth as long as I could. Brad finally couldn't take anymore and pushed me away.

I sat up, looked at the sated look on his face and smiled. "Better now, Sweetie?"

Brad nodded and took several short breaths.

I leaned over, kissed his softening member and giggled. "As soon as you're ready, I want this thing in my pussy."

Once again Brad nodded, but this time he grinned too. "Whatever you want, Little-bit."

"I want more than a little bit, Baby, I want it all!"

I felt the boat slowing and grabbed my tank top. When I pulled it over my head, Brad grinned. "No underwear?"

I giggled, stood up and reached under my skirt. I pulled my thong off and tossed it on the settee near my bra. "There, now I'm not wearing any underwear."

Brad laughed and shook his head. "Looks like the Jenny I know and love is back."

I took Brad's hand, pulled him to his feet and then pulled his pants up. We hugged and then kissed.

"I love you too, Brad."

"Are you going to fish like that?"

"Sure, that way if you get horny you can just lift my skirt and go at it."

Brad put his hand under my skirt and slipped his finger between my labia. I held his shoulders and moaned as his finger entered me and began to move. After a moment, he pulled it out and put the finger in his mouth.

"Mmmm, you have the best tasting pussy in the world."

I giggled. "How do you know, have you tasted them all?"

Brad shook his head. "Not yet."

"You brat! You better just stick to my pussy—and Kathy's, if you know what's good for you."

Brad chuckled and took me in his arms. "I know what's good for me, Jenny—you are."

I couldn't respond because of the lump that formed in my throat. I gave him a tender kiss and then held him close to me.

"Alright you two, time to fish," Eddie said as he stuck his head in the cabin.

"Okay, we're coming," I said.

Brad and I went out to the cockpit. While Brad and Eddie got the new tackle out, I went over to Kathy.

"Next time I act like a bitch just haul off and smack me in the head, Kathy."

"I will." Kathy smiled. "I've missed you all week. Even though we saw each other every day, it was like you were in another world. We've always been able to talk, Jen, you should have told me what was bothering you."

"I know, I know, next time I will."

Kathy and I hugged and then went to see what our brothers were doing. Eddie was putting together a kite while Brad set up the line used to fly it. I began asking questions and the guys explained the concept to me.

"The idea behind the kite is to keep the bait on the surface of the water. The fish see it as an easy meal and come up to attack it. From what I've read, it's an effective way to fish live bait," Brad told me.

"Won't we be moving too fast to fly a kite when we're trolling?" I asked.

"Not really, Little-bit. We'll drift or just troll fast enough to keep the kite up. The kite we bought is designed for a nine to fifteen knot wind. They make other kites for other speeds."

"Can we still run our normal baits too?"

"Sure, they just won't be going as fast as we normally run them. We won't use the kite every time we fish, but Eddie and I thought it would be a good idea to have it in our bag of tricks."

Once the kite was ready, Brad asked me to go up to the bridge and point the boat into the wind. I headed to the steps and started up with Kathy right behind me. When we got to the helm, Kathy was laughing out loud.

"Where are your panties, Jenny?"

"I took them off. If Brad wants to screw me, I didn't want anything to slow him down."

"I thought that's what you two were doing."

"Nope, I gave him a blowjob."

Kathy giggled. "That should have made him happy. Sometimes I think he likes that better than fucking."

"I like it almost as much myself. I love the feel of his cock in my mouth."

"Blowjobs are okay, but I'd rather have a dick in my pussy. I love to screw!" Kathy laughed. "I also love the feeling of a tongue on my pussy."

"I'll have to agree with you there, I really like to have my pussy eaten."

Eddie called up and told me to pick up our speed a little. The winds were only about five knots and we needed to use the engines to make up the difference. I gave the throttles a nudge and the boat picked up a couple knots. I turned around and held the throttles as I watched Eddie and Brad send the kite out behind the boat. They had it flying in no time.

I set the autopilot and went to the rail. "How do you attach the fishing line to the kite?" I yelled down.

Eddie looked up and began to grin. I pushed my skirt between my legs and giggled. "Stop looking up my skirt and answer my question."

"There is a release on the kite's line. We attach the line from the fishing rod to it and adjust the length until the bait dances on the water. We haven't tried that yet, we want to learn how to control the kite first."

"Can we run more than one kite?"

"Yeah, by attaching small weights to the bridle you can make the kite go starboard or port. I have a diagram of how to do it." Eddie held up a piece of paper. "So far, so good, the kite is flying."

Brad started to wind in the kite. "This is hard; I can see why they sell electric reels for it."

"Come on, Sweetie, you can do it," I said and then I giggled. "Use those big muscles."

Brad looked back at me and grinned. "I've got a big muscle for you!"

While Brad looked up, I lifted my skirt and pointed. "Put it in here, Stud!"

Brad and I laughed while Kathy and my brother just shook their heads. Kathy put her hand on my arm and pulled it away so my finger no longer was pointing at my crotch. "You're in rare form today, Jen."

"I'm just feeling good again, Kathy. I can't believe I let the thought of those rich kids screw me up so bad."

"Just forget about it, Jen—oh, and put your skirt down." Kathy laughed and I joined her.

Kathy and I watched as Eddie and Brad rigged a fishing line to the kite and sent it back out. After several attempts, the guys had everything adjusted and the small baitfish skimmed along the surface of the water. While watching the rod, Brad and Eddie set up three other lines the way we usually fished.

I kept the boat pointed into the wind, making subtle adjustments to the autopilot. After an hour of trolling, a fish came up and struck the bait on the kite line.

"Fish on!" Kathy yelled down to our brothers.

Brad jumped up and ran to the rod that had been hit. He pulled it out of the holder and began taking up the slack in the line. Brad fought the fish to the stern and Eddie put a tag in the midsized sailfish. Once the fish was released, Brad began resetting the line.

"Looks like kite fishing works," Eddie said as he looked up at Kathy and me.

"It worked once, I hope it will be productive when we fish the tournaments," Kathy said.

We fished for another two hours and caught another fish on one of the conventional rigs. Eddie and Brad pulled the tackle, stowed it and then came up to the flying bridge with Kathy and me.

"It's a different way of fishing, but it works," Brad said as he put his arms around me from behind.

I tilted my head back, kissed his chin and smiled. "You and Eddie did a good job for the first time. Do you think we should pick up another one?"

Eddie nodded. "They make the kites in several sizes for different wind conditions. We should get two of each to start. If we can swing it, I'd like to pickup a couple of the electric reels for the kites."

"No, shit," Brad said. "Reeling them in by hand is a job."

I put my hands on Brad's biceps and squeezed them. "You're strong enough, Honey."

Brad chuckled. "I know, I was just thinking of you and Kathy. It would be easier for you guys."

"Are you saying Jen and I are weak?"

"No, Kathy. I'm just saying it would be easier. I know you two could wind the kites in, but once you try it, you'll want the electric reels too."

"I was just kidding, Brad."

"What do you guys want to do now?" Eddie said. "It's almost four."

I leaned my head back against Brad's chest and grinned. "I know what I want to do."

"What would that be?" Kathy laughed. "As if I don't know."

"Why don't we head back to the marina? We can wash the boat and then get something to eat," Eddie said.

"Sounds good to me." I pulled away from Brad, sat in the helmsmen's seat and headed for port.

Brad stood behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. Eddie sat next to me and Kathy sat on his lap. I set the autopilot and punched in the waypoint that would take us back into the ICW.

"Have you talked to Erin lately, Kathy? Has she talked to Frank?" I asked.

"I talked to her yesterday. She and Frank talk everyday. That girl is crazy about your cousin. She can't wait until he can come down."

"I can help her out if she's horny," Eddie said and Kathy smacked him.

"You just keep that thing away from her and any other chick! She can take care of herself—if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, but it's not the same, Kathy. After all, what are friends for?" Eddie cringed waiting for Kathy to hit him again.

"Erin is doing fine, Eddie, don't worry about her. I guess her dad and Cindy's mom have been seeing each other a lot. Erin said they're together almost every night. I wonder if they'll get married or something."

"That would be cool, then Erin and Cindy would be sisters," I said. "How is Cindy doing with Kevin, are they still going out?"

"Yeah, but Kevin's parents are being really strict with him. I guess his grades are down and his mom said he has to bring them up. They can only go out on Saturday," Kathy said. "You haven't talked to any of our friends?"

I shook my head. "No, not really."

"Then you don't know about the party Erin is having next Sunday, do you?" Kathy chuckled. "She is having a bunch of kids over for a cookout."

"I didn't know about that, Kathy," Eddie said. "Are we going?"

"I want to go. Erin said it's nothing special, just a get together for a few friends. I think some of our parents are going to be there," Kathy said. "I know Cindy's mom will be."

I looked up at Brad. "Are we going, Sweetie?"

"Sure, if you want to."

"I do, I haven't been very sociable the last week."

I felt Brad's hands tighten on my shoulders. He leaned over, kissed the top of my head and then he kissed my ear. When he stood up, I was grinning.

Once we were back at the marina, Brad and Eddie got out the brushes and hose to wash down the exterior of the boat. Kathy and I went to the cabin and checked to be sure it was clean. I grabbed my underwear off the settee and pulled my panties on.

When Brad and Eddie were finished washing the boat, we left for a local fast food restaurant. We all had burgers, fries and Cokes. After our late lunch, we went back to my house.

Mom and Dad were in the living room when we arrived so I told my brother, Kathy and Brad to wait for me in the back yard. I went to the living room, sat down and waited for my Mom to look up from her magazine.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.