Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 49

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 49 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"I think Erin should go first," Brad said. "Remember, the first four dares have to be between a boy and a girl."

Erin thought for a moment and said, "I dare Brad to kiss Jenny's foot."

Brad picked up my foot and began to kiss it. He took my big toe in his mouth and sucked it, causing me to squirm. I had never had my toes kissed and I loved it.

After releasing my foot, Brad said, "I dare Jenny to kiss Frank on the mouth, with tongue."

I knelt, put my arms around Frank's neck and we kissed. I pushed my tongue into his mouth and he accepted it. We kissed for a few moments and then I sat back.

"Okay, Jenny, your turn. You get to dare Erin or Frank," Brad said.

"I dare Erin to-I dare Erin to play with Brad's cock," I said.

Erin sat up, reached into Brad's lap and curled her fingers around his dick. She moved her hand up and down a couple of times and then pulled it away. Erin's chest was a bit flushed and her cheeks were red.

After clearing her throat, Erin said, "I, um, I dare Frank to touch Jenny between the legs."

I rose up on my knees and parted my legs. Frank reached between them and rubbed me for a few moments. I felt his hand press against me and I wiggled.

Frank said, "I dare Brad to play with Erin's boobs."

Brad covered Erin's boobs with his hands and kneaded her firm mounds. Erin sighed and leaned into his hands.

The first four dares were finished and anything was fair. It was Brad's turn and he dared me to kiss Erin's pussy. I rolled onto my back and told Erin to lower herself onto my waiting mouth. Holding her hips, I pulled Erin down and pushed my tongue into her wet pussy. Erin squirmed as my tongue drilled into her opening and she groaned. When she tried to pull away, I held her in place.

Erin finally rolled off me and lay on the bed. I playfully smacked her bottom and giggled. Because I did the last dare, it was my turn.

I grinned and said, "I dare Frank to play with Brad's cock."

Everyone became quiet and waited for Frank to refuse the dare. Instead, he reached over and jacked his hand up and down a very surprised Brad's dick. I started to laugh and Frank pulled his hand away. "I hate to lose," Frank said. "I dare Erin to finger Jenny."

Erin giggled and I got on all fours. I wiggled my bottom at Erin and felt her finger enter me. She pumped her finger in and out of my pussy several times as I pushed back against her hand. When Erin pulled her finger out of me, I turned around, took her hand and sucked her finger.

Erin looked at me and then at Brad as she contemplated her next dare. "I have a question. If someone refused to do the dare, are they out or does the game end?"

"The person that refuses is out, the game continues until there is only one person left," Brad replied.

Erin nodded, got a devilish grin on her face and said, "In that case, I dare Brad to suck on Frank's dick." She started to giggle, thinking she just eliminated Brad from the game.

Much to Erin and Frank's amazement, Brad pushed Frank on his back. Leaned over and took his cock in his mouth. Brad moved his mouth up and down Frank's shaft a few times, sat up and smirked at Erin. "Fooled you, didn't I?"

Frank sat up and stared into Brad's eyes. "What the fuck was that all about?"

Brad laughed and said, "I hate to lose too!"

I moved over to Brad and kissed him as hard as I could. After I pulled back, Brad smiled at me and said, "What was that for?"

"That was so hot, Brad," I said so everyone could hear me. "Thanks for being such a good sport."

Brad laughed and said to Frank, "So how did I do for my first time?"

Frank didn't say anything. He just nodded and grinned.

"Okay, my turn again," Brad said. He rubbed his chin like a villain in a movie and said, "I dare Erin to suck my cock while Frank fucks her from behind."

Erin started to hesitate, but I moved close to her and whispered in her ear, "It's easy, Erin. Just get on your hands and knees and relax."

"I don't want Frank to get pissed at me, Jenny," Erin whispered.

"Don't worry, it's just fun. It doesn't mean anything," I told her.

"It means something to me," Erin pleaded. "I really care for Frank and I shouldn't be doing anything with another guy."

I shrugged my shoulders and sat back. Erin went to Frank, curled up on his lap and put her arms around his neck. Brad moved close to me and we watched Frank and Erin. They began to whisper to one another, but Brad and I couldn't hear what they were saying.

As they took turns whispering to each other, I put my mouth to Brad's ear and said, "I think the game is over. Erin is afraid of hurting Frank." Brad nodded. "That doesn't mean we can't fool around."

Brad grinned and I reached for his dick. We began to kiss and I moved my hand up and down his shaft. Brad's fingers found my opening and entered my pussy. While we were making out, I heard Erin groan and looked to see what was happening.

Frank was on his knees behind Erin, holding her hips and moving his cock in and out of her pussy. I caught her eye and smiled. Erin winked at me and licked her lips.

"Are you going to fool around with Jenny or come over here so I can suck your dick, Brad?" Erin moaned.

Brad and I giggled and he moved so he was kneeling in front of Erin. I took Brad's cock in my hand and guided him between Erin's lips. I sat back and watched as Brad and Frank developed a rhythm. They both pushed into Erin, Frank into her pussy and Brad into her mouth. Erin was growling around Brad and spit was dripping down her chin. After a few minutes, Erin pulled off Brad and said, "I dare Jenny to take my place."

I got on my hands and knees next to Erin and felt Frank enter me from behind. Brad put the head of his cock to my lips and I took him into my mouth. Within seconds, the two boys were back in sync.

Erin remained on her hands and knees next to me. She turned her head to look at me and smiled as she watched Brad's cock go into my throat. Supporting my weight with one arm, I reached under Erin and fondled her boob. Erin moaned and moved closer to me. I pulled my head back, looked up at Brad and motioned toward Erin with my head.

Brad moved around behind Erin and I started to kiss her. When Brad pushed his dick into her pussy, she looked back to see who was fucking her.

"Just enjoy it," I moaned as Erin's face took on a look of shock. She tried to smile and I heard Brad's hips start to slap against her ass.

Brad screwed Erin for a few minutes and then Erin let out a sharp screech. She scrambled away from Brad, jumped at Frank and knocked him out of me. Erin began crying and put her arms around Frank's neck.

"I'm sorry, Frank, so sorry. I just can't do it," Erin said.

Frank comforted her, put his arms around her and hugged Erin to his chest. He rubbed her back and told her it was okay.

Erin finally calmed down a little, but she was still crying. "Frank, I love you. I wanted to just fool around, but I can't. Please don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you, Erin," Frank said. "I love you too. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

"Really, Frank? You really love me too?" Erin stopped sobbing and looked into his eyes.

"Yes, baby, I really love you. I wanted to tell you before, but I was afraid you'd think I was moving too fast," Frank told Erin as he covered her head with kisses.

I got up and took Brad's hand. Pulling him to his feet, we went to the settee and climbed into bed. We started to kiss and run our hands over each other until Brad rolled me on my back and put his cock into my pussy.

I listened to Frank and Erin's muffled voices as they traded words of endearment. The combination of their proclamation of everlasting love and Brad's steady movement made my body tingle and quiver.

Brad was whispering something in my ear, but it melded with what Erin was saying to Frank and became incoherent. I closed my eyes as my stomach muscles contracted and my orgasm washed through me.

My orgasm was a beginning rather than an end, the next starting to build as the first subsided. I reached for my legs, pulled them back and changed the angle of my vagina so Brad's cock rubbed a spot inside me that caused my next orgasm to be more intense than the last.

I felt Brad's cock swell and begin to pulse his semen into me, but he didn't stop his steady pounding. My legs strained in the position I held them in and I briefly reminded myself to resume the exercises I'd learned in gymnastics.

I think it was after my third orgasm, but it may have been the fourth, that I opened my eyes and looked at the airbed. Erin was on top of Frank, her body slowly rocking as they fucked. It seemed like Erin's motion was matched to Brad's and mine. Erin would rise as Brad pulled back and lower herself as Brad pushed back into me.

My hips came up to meet Brad as I pulled back on my legs. I turned to face him and our eyes met. Brad smiled at me and I smiled back.

Releasing one leg, I put my hand behind Brad's head and pulled him closer so I could whisper to him.

"I want you to hold my legs and fuck me hard, Brad," I hissed as he maintained his rhythmic thrusts.

Brad put his hands on my calves and increased the intensity of his thrusts. Our bodies came together with a distinctive slap each time he filled me. I gripped Brad's shoulders and tried to match his motion, but his movements became erratic and uncontrolled.

Once again, I felt him swell in my pussy and felt him cum in me. As his throbs subsided, my vaginal contractions began. Brad held himself still, pushed deep into me, as my pussy gripped and released his dick. When my climax began to waver, Brad collapsed onto me.

We lay still, holding one another for a few minutes. Brad released my legs and I hooked them over his to keep him from moving away from me. Once we regained our composure, I loosened my grip and asked him to roll us over.

Brad rocked from side to side a couple times and then he was on his back with me on top of him. Our mouths met and we kissed as I ground my boobs into his chest. I could feel his semi rigid cock stir in me and I clutched my muscles to let him know I was aware of him.

Sliding up slightly, I felt Brad's cock pull free of my pussy, leaving a feeling of emptiness. I could tell I was leaking on him as our fluids drained from my body. I was sated, content and feeling wonderful. I glanced at the airbed and saw Erin and Frank snuggled together, lying side by side. I didn't know if they were awake or sleeping, but they seemed to be happy.

I returned my attention to Brad, kissed his lips and began to slither down his body, covering his chest with soft kisses. I used my tongue to taste Brad's salty sweat and delighted in the flavor. When my mouth was at the head of his dick, I licked the velvety helmet and felt it jump against my tongue.

The taste of our combined fluids caused my pussy to tingle and my nipples to throb. There was something about cleaning Brad after we made love that rekindled my lust. I took his member between my lips and used a firm suction to pull him to the opening of my throat. My tongue stroked the underside of his shaft and my nostrils flared. I slowly pulled my head up until I felt the ridge of his cock at my lips, opened my mouth and took him all the way. I clamped my lips around the base of his cock and used my pursed lips to squeegee his shaft and collect my prize.

After licking around his cock and gathering up all I could, I took him back in my mouth and held him about half way down his cock with my lips. I heard his moans as my tongue moved over his throbbing member, letting me know he was enjoying what I was doing as much as I was enjoying doing it.

The memory of the first time I gave Eddie a blowjob entered my mind, as it did many of the times I found Brad's cock in my mouth. Although I'll never be able to relive that day, the memory was clear and equally exciting. My head began to move and I took Brad in. I pulled back, flicked my tongue around the head and took him back into my throat. Brad's hands tangled in my hair and he began guiding me, setting the pace.

I was kneeling with my legs straddling his, my butt in the air. I felt my sex cooling in the air-conditioned air, but my concentration was completely on Brad and his cock. He tightened his grip on my hair and his moans turned into primal grunts. Even though he came twice earlier, I knew he would soon do it again.

Brad's hips humped up and he pulled my head down as I sucked greedily on his swelling cock. He stopped moving my head and held it in place as he humped his cock in and out of my mouth.

The first spurt came when his cock was pulled back and his hot thick semen coated my tongue. I didn't swallow, letting his cum collect in my mouth. Brad sent several more spurts into my mouth before he let go of my hair and his body went limp. I held his cock between my lips until it was flaccid, sat up and toyed with his cum with my tongue, before swallowing it.

I stretched out next to Brad and snuggled against his warm body. We shared several kisses and then he slid down and began licking my pussy. His tongue moved slowly, traveling from my anus to my clit. He flicked against my clit a few times and then re-traveled his path. Parting my lips, he pushed his tongue into me and caused me to quiver against his face. It only took a few minutes for my body to surrender to his actions and I enjoyed a subtle, but very satisfying orgasm. Brad kept his tongue moving until I could no longer stand any more attention on my overly sensitive sex.

"Please stop, I can't take it anymore," I said to Brad.

Brad moved back up until our mouths were parallel and we kissed.

"Goodnight, Little-bit. That was wonderful."

"Night, sweetie; yes it was."

I drifted to sleep in Brad's arms, his hand stroking my back.

The sound of someone moving around the salon woke me the next morning. I forced my eyes open and saw Frank and Erin putting the airbed away. They were both dressed, Erin in a tee shirt and Frank in a pair of shorts. Holding the sheet to my chest, I sat up and said, "Good morning."

"Good morning, Jenny." Erin said, her voice cheerful. "Did you finally get some sleep last night?"

"Yeah, what time is it?" I asked.

"Seven o'clock," Frank replied as he squeezed the last of the air out of the inflatable bed. "Time to get up and get going. We have to call Aunt Ellen soon."

"We don't have to call Mom until nine or so, that's two hours from now," I complained and then flopped onto my back, waking Brad.

Brad put his arm around me and began to fondle my boob. I pushed his hand away and shook his shoulder. "Time to wake up stud, Erin and Frank are already up and dressed."

Rubbing his eyes with both hands, Brad came out of his groggy state and sat up next to me. I had the sheet pulled up under my chin and Brad started to laugh.

"What's with all the modesty, Little-bit? Aren't you the one that took off her dress and walked back to the boat naked last night?" Brad said.

Nodding, I said, "Yup, that was me. I'm not being modest, just alluring." I flipped the sheet down to my waist and then pulled it back up.

Brad shook his head, leaned over and kissed me and said, "I've got to pee; I'll be right back."

Brad got out of bed and headed below. I caught Erin looking at his crotch as he walked by and grinned. When he returned, Brad was wearing a pair of shorts. I went to the head and when I finished, I went into the master stateroom to find something to put on. Eddie and Kathy were awake, sitting up and talking.

"It's like a train station in here this morning," Eddie grumbled.

"Oh quit your complaining, it's time to get up anyway," I told my brother as I pulled on a pair of panties and found a tee shirt to wear.

"Why don't you join us for a little while?" Kathy said in a low sexy voice.

Reaching under the covers, Kathy began to fondle Eddie. I shook my head and then giggled. "Don't you two ever get enough?"

"Not me," Kathy said and then she ducked under the covers.

I laughed, waved at my brother and left them to do whatever it was they were going to do. I felt a little envious of Kathy, knowing she was doing something to Eddie I love to do to him too. I checked on Cindy and Kevin and found them asleep. After waking them up, I went back to the salon to start breakfast.

Erin and Frank were sitting on one of the settees. Brad had folded our bed and put away the bedding while I was gone and I kissed him to thank him.

"Jenny, can Frank and I talk to you and Brad for a minute?" Erin asked and she took Frank's hand in hers.

I sat next to Brad and nodded.

"I want to apologize for last night and messing up the game," Erin said. "I was just scared."

"You don't have to apologize for anything, Erin. Nobody wants you to feel bad or do something you don't feel comfortable with," Brad said in a reassuring tone. "It was fun, but if anyone felt uncomfortable, it wouldn't be."

"I wanted to, I really did," Erin said. "I was really having fun until-well, you know, until Brad started to..."

"Erin was afraid I'd be mad or jealous," Frank said.

"Were you?" I asked.

Frank shook his head. "No. Well, maybe I was jealous, but I was afraid too. I was afraid Erin would be pissed at me."

Both Erin and Frank chuckled and looked into one another's eyes.

"We talked last night and found out we're in love with each other," Erin said. "We're in love and we were both scared to tell the other. When we started playing, I was having fun." Frank nodded and squeezed her hand. "When things started to heat up, I thought Frank would hate me for it and that's why I stopped."

"At least you two found out that you're in love," I said. "I thought so by the way you guys act together and look at each other. I can understand how fooling around with Brad and me could have made you feel."

"We just wanted you guys to know we're not upset with you, or with anything that happened," Frank said.

"No problem," Brad said.

Eddie and Kathy came into the salon and we stopped talking about the night before. Erin and I went to the galley and tried to decide what to fix for breakfast. Kathy joined us and we all decided that scrambled eggs and bacon would be the easiest for a group.

After checking the refrigerator to be sure we had enough eggs and bacon, we went to the head to shower before calling Mom. The three of us took turns in the shower. Erin went first and then Kathy. While Kathy showered, Erin and I talked.

Keeping her voice low, Erin said, "Do you think we might be able to play that game again, Jenny?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "If you and Frank want to."

"I was really getting into doing it with both of them." Erin blushed. "You're right, it's hot! I wish I hadn't chickened out last night."

"What does Frank think about it, you know, fooling around like that?"

"He said he's cool with it." Erin took a deep breath and let out a sigh. "He said he'd do anything I wanted to do if it makes me happy. He's just too nice."

"That's not the right reason, Erin. Frank has to do it because HE wants to, not because you want to. If he isn't cool, I mean really cool, it will end up being bad for both of you."

"How do you do it? Why is it so easy for you and Brad?"

The water stopped and I told Erin we would talk later. Kathy got out of the shower stall and I took her place. While I shampooed my hair, Kevin came in and said he had to go.

"Go ahead," Kathy said and then she started to laugh. "Do you need help?"

"No, I don't need help, but a little privacy would be nice," Kevin said.

Erin and Kathy turned their backs while Kevin went to the toilet. He left and Cindy came in. While she sat on the pot, she started to tell us about her night with Kevin.

"We must have done it four or five times," Cindy said proudly. "When he'd get soft, I'd just use my mouth to make him hard again."

I shut off the water, opened the shower stall door and grabbed a towel. "Getting used to giving him blowjobs, Cindy?" I giggled and began to dry myself.

"I don't like it when he shoots in my mouth, but I don't mind just sucking him," Cindy replied.

Cindy took her turn in the shower while the rest of us fixed our wet hair. Erin looked at Kathy and said, "I like it when Frank does it in my mouth; in fact, I love it."

Kathy grinned and said, "Me too, I mean when Eddie does it, not Frank."

We all laughed and Erin winked at me. Cindy finished in the shower and got out to dry off. While Cindy brushed her hair, Kathy, Erin and I went to get dressed. As we were leaving the head, Kevin went in.

"No messing around in there," I said. "I'm going to call my mom and let her know it's time to get up."

"You're no fun," Kevin said and then he laughed.

Erin heard him, turned to me and said, "Oh yes you are."

We got dressed and went to the galley. Eddie, Frank and Brad were sitting at the table talking, but shut up when we came in. I looked at the guys and noticed they seemed guilty. I went over to Brad, put my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"What were you guys talking about?" I whispered into Brad's ear.

Brad shook his head and then whispered back, "I'll tell you later."

I kissed him again and went to call Mom. After talking to Mom for a couple of minutes, I went back to the galley.

"Mom said they'd be here in about half an hour." I looked at the clock. "That gives us about twenty minutes before we have to start cooking. I know they'll be a few minutes late, Mom sounded like she was still sleeping."

I turned to Eddie and asked, "Is everything ready to go for fishing?"

"Yup, we just have to get the rods out and tie on the lures we're going to use. What do you guys want to fish for today?" Eddie replied.

"Let's go after some Dolphin and Wahoo today. We can keep a few, if we catch any. I know Mom would like some fish for the freezer," Kathy said.

"Sounds good to me," Brad said. "Eddie, why don't we rig for live bait?"

"Okay, let's go," Eddie said. "Frank, you can help too. Why don't one of you go tell Kevin to get his butt up here?"

Eddie, Brad and Frank went out to the cockpit. Erin went below to tell Kevin to hurry and Kathy and I started to get things ready for breakfast. Erin came back and started a pot of coffee for our parents.

When Mom and the rest of the parents arrived, I put the bacon on. Mom brought orange juice and put it on the table. "Do you girls need any help?" Mom asked.

"No thank you," Erin said. "We've got it covered."

When the bacon was almost finished, Kathy beat the eggs and poured them into two frying pans. Erin stirred one pan while Kathy stirred the other.

"Did you kids have a good time at the party last night?" Cindy's mom asked.

"I had a wonderful time, Mrs. Hogan," Erin said. "How about you and my dad? Did you guys have fun?"

"I had a ball, your father is quite the dancer, Erin," Mrs. Hogan said.

"I wonder if he's good anywhere else." Erin whispered in my ear.

We giggled and Mrs. Hogan asked want was so funny.

"Nothing, we're just being silly," I said.

We served breakfast and cleaned the galley. Once everything was set, Eddie started the boat and warmed it up so we could go fishing. Kevin and Frank cast off the lines and we headed out into the ICW. Eddie got on the radio and found a man selling fresh bait. We motored over to his boat and bought bait from him.

It was about eleven when we finally started to put out the lines. Once we were on our troll, Erin, Kathy, Cindy and I watched the rods. Mom, Aunt Sally, Maria, and Mrs. Hogan were in the cockpit with us. Aunt Sally asked if Maria could catch a fish and I said, "Sure."

I couldn't help noticing how Maria and Aunt Sally acted. When they talked to each other, they touched the other's arm. They kept their eyes locked and were always smiling. Maria was a very pretty woman with shoulder length black hair and dark eyes. Her body was nice too, with firm round breasts and a thin waist. When they stood next to each other, I could see Maria was a couple of inches taller than my aunt.

Looking around the cockpit and seeing that Kathy and Cindy were keeping their eyes on the rods, I decided to go up to the flying bridge and see what the guys were doing. My dad and the other men were sitting along the portside on one of the cushioned benches. Eddie and Brad sat at the helm and Frank and Kevin were on the starboard side.

I sat next to Frank and listened to my dad telling the guys about the people that were looking at some boat he was selling.

"Anyway," Dad said. "This guy, Don, and his brother-in-law, Marc, are looking to buy the boat for their kids. I guess they want to start a charter business or something."

"Do you think they'll buy it, Dad?" Eddie asked.

"I don't know, Eddie. They seemed interested, but you never know. I think if the two boys had their way, they'd have bought it the first day they looked at it," Dad said.

"Are the boys older?" I asked.

Dad laughed and said, "They're about your ages, seventeen or eighteen I think."

"Wow, their parents must be very rich," Eddie said. "How much are you asking for the boat, Dad?"

"I'm asking four and a half million, but I'll take four for it. It's been sitting for almost a year and I want it out of the yard. Besides, if they do buy it, we have some work to do to finish it," Dad said. "The interior of the staterooms isn't completed yet and some of the finish work also needs to be completed in the salon and pilothouse.

"The boat has already been out for sea-trial and passed with flying colors. Their lawyer said he wanted to take it out again to try it out when I get back. I told the yard foreman to make sure she is cleaned up and ready to go."

"What kind of boat is it, Dad?" I asked. "Is it a fishing boat?"

"No, it has a cockpit, but it's not really designed for fishing. The boat has a pilothouse and also a flying bridge. It was designed to have six staterooms and crew's quarters that will sleep another five. The main salon is huge and so is the galley," Dad said.

"You know," Eddie said. "If I could design a boat, I know what I'd want on it."

"What's that, Eddie," I said.

"Well, for one thing, I'd have a set of controls right about here." Eddie got out of his seat, faced the stern and held his hands out by the rail. "That way I wouldn't have to drive standing backwards when we're trolling."

"I'd want two heads and a couple more staterooms," I said. "I don't know why the master has to be so big."

"The master staterooms on boats like this are designed for the owner. They seem to want more luxury," Dad said.

"It would be nice to have an inside station," Eddie said. "The flying bridge is nice, but in bad weather it would be better to be inside. Someday we want to try fishing along the South American coast and a boat with a longer range would be good too."

Dad laughed and said, "You kids don't want much, do you?"

Eddie shook his head and replied, "Not really, Dad. I've read about some of the custom convertibles that have the things I'd like to have. I saw one on the Internet that was ninety-feet."

"I think a ninety foot boat would be too big," I said. "I'd rather have something just a little bigger than this one. I'm not complaining though, I love our boat."

We heard Kathy start yelling and I went to the rail to look down into the cockpit. Kathy was cranking the reel on one of the rods while Cindy cleared another. Once the fish was hooked up, Kathy called for Maria to take the rod.

Maria grabbed the rod and began to reel as Kathy gave her instructions. Cindy told Erin to clear the portside rigger rod and she quickly pulled the rod from its holder.

Brad came over and stood next to me, watching the action in the cockpit. "Should we go down and help?"

"I don't think so, Brad. They seem to be doing fine," I said. "Besides, it will give us a chance to see how Cindy and Erin do."

My aunt was standing near Maria, watching her fight the fish. The fish was still too deep to tell what it was, but I was pretty sure it would be a Dolphin or Wahoo. I felt Brad's arm go around my waist and I leaned into him. His fingers moved idly over my ribs, making me wiggle.

Maria was still trying to bring the fish to the back of the boat and Aunt Sally seemed as excited as Maria was. It was great to watch them having fun. Mom and Mrs. Waters sat in deck chairs and cheered Maria on as she worked the reluctant fish. A sharp screech from Maria announced the fish's presence as it came to the surface and revealed itself.

The bright green color of the Dolphin shimmered in the sunlight as the fish rolled on the surface. Kathy reached out, grabbed the leader and pulled the fish to the stern, as Cindy stood ready with the gaff. With one quick jerk, Cindy impaled the fish and pulled it onto the deck.

While the fish flopped around on the deck, Maria laughed and bounced up and down. Kathy took the rod from the excited woman and placed it in a holder. Still laughing and shouting about the fish, Maria threw her arms around Aunt Sally and hugged her. I was a little taken back when the two women kissed, but after the initial shock, I giggled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.