Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 48

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 48 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Every one of us must have been exhausted because we never woke up to go to dinner.

The feeling of something between my legs woke me early the next morning. As I came out of my fog, I glanced down and saw the top of Erin's head. She was licking my pussy and pushing a finger in and out of me. When I groaned, she lifted her eyes to mine. I smiled at her and Erin sucked on my clit in acknowledgement. My legs opened wider and I settled back to enjoy her tongue.

My climax came quickly and once my body stopped quivering, Erin moved up and kissed my lips.

"Wow, Erin! You're really good at that." I giggled when she blushed. "What made you change your mind?"

"I don't know. I woke up and began to touch you down there. You got real wet and, well, I just went for it."

We hugged and then sat up. I took Erin's hand, pulled her to her feet and led her to the head. After starting the shower, I pulled her in with me.

"Well?" I asked.

"Well what?"

"Did you like doing that?"

Erin giggled and said, "Almost as much as I liked you doing it to me. It was really cool and I love the taste of your pussy, Jen."

I grinned and rubbed shampoo into my hair.

"I wonder what we would have done if Brad or Frank walked in on us?" Erin said.

"Invited them to join in." I grinned and watched her reaction.

Erin thought about what I said and then giggled. "What's it like, you know, to have more than one person in bed at the same time?"

"Fun! At least it was for me, Erin. It's not like really making love or anything, it's more like-I don't know how to describe it."

"I think I might want to try it someday." Erin rinsed and I turned off the water. "God! Listen to me; I'm starting to sound like a slut."

We stepped out of the shower and began to dry off. Erin looked at me and froze.

"I didn't mean you're a slut or anything, Jenny. I just meant it sounds so strange to hear those things come out of my mouth."

"Look; I do what I want to do, with who I want to do it with. I don't think I'm a slut or anything like it. I've only messed around with Brad, Kathy and Eddie at the same time. We all had a blast and will probably do it again. Just because I like sex doesn't make me a slut, just like what we did together doesn't make us gay."

Erin stared at her feet and clutched her towel to her chest. I could see she was upset because of what she had said. Moving close to her, I put my arms around her and gave her a hug.

"I know you didn't mean I was a slut, Erin. I just don't what you to feel like you are. We're still kids and now is the time to have fun. Someday we'll be married and have kids and things will change."

Frank walked into the head and saw Erin and me hugging. He stopped in his tracks and stared at us.

"Hi Frank," I said, causing Erin to look over her shoulder at him. "You need to get in here?"

Frank nodded. I turned back to Erin, kissed her on the mouth and we separated. My shocked cousin couldn't move! He stood there with his mouth hanging open. Erin and I both giggled as we walked past him. I reached down, rubbed his cock and grinned.

"Hey, that's mine," Erin said. "You go find your own cock."

Frank scrunched up his face and blushed. Erin knocked my hand away from his crotch, replacing it with hers. She stretched up, kissed Frank and began to rub him. My cousin groaned and put his arms around Erin. They kissed one another and then pulled apart.

"We're going to get dressed," Erin said, glancing at me.

Erin and I left Frank in the head and went to the stateroom. "What are we going to do today, Jenny?"

I started to make the bed and Erin helped. "I don't know. I want to go to the beach for a while," I told her.

"How about tonight? It's New Year's Eve you know."

"I know. I have to talk to my mom. I think there's a party at the hotel."

Erin looked up as she finished her side of the bed. "Do you think we can go to the party?"

"Maybe; I would like to go. Let's get some clothes on and see what the rest of the group is up to."

I took a sundress out of the hanging locker and slipped it over my head. Erin pulled on shorts and a tee shirt. We went to the salon and found Eddie, Kathy and Cindy sitting at the table.

"Where's Kevin?" Erin asked as she poured orange juice for her and me.

"He's in the shower, I think," Cindy said.

"Erin and I were talking about going to the beach today," I said. "Anyone else want to go?"

"I do," Kathy said. "I also want to check out a couple of the swimsuit shops. I need a new bikini."

The four of us girls started talking about bikinis. Frank came in from outside and Kevin came from the head, rubbing a towel on his wet hair.

Mom, Aunt Sally, Maria, Mrs. Waters and Mrs. Hogan came into the cabin and we all said good morning to one another. Mom made a pot of coffee and sat at the table while it brewed.

"You guys must have been whipped yesterday," Cindy's mom said. "We came over here and found all of you sound asleep. Ellen decided we should let you kids sleep."

"I was really tired, Mom," Cindy said. "I'm glad you let me sleep."

"Listen kids," Mom said. "There is a New Year's Eve party at the hotel tonight. Would you guys like to go?"

"Yes," came out of all of our mouths, causing all our moms to laugh.

"We thought you would," Cindy's mom said. "What plans do you kids have for the day?"

"We're going to the beach," Kathy said.

Mom looked at me, smiled and asked, "Which beach are you planning to go to?"

"I don't know, Mom. I thought we'd just go to the beach by the hotel, after a little shopping. Kathy wants to get a new bikini," I replied.

"Okay, we're going to go to the beach too, maybe we'll see you guys there later," Mom said. "You guys should plan on getting a little rest before the party. Dinner is at eight."

Mom got up and fixed coffee for everyone that wanted some. They went to the salon, sat on one of the settees and began talking. The rest of us fixed cereal and juice for breakfast.

"We need to clean the boat before we go," Eddie said. "It needs it."

"Let's get it done," I said as I got up. "I want to get going as fast as we can."

With all of us working, it only took half an hour to wash the boat down. When we finished, we went back into the cabin and started to gather the things we wanted to take to the beach.

We left our moms sitting at the table, telling them we'd see them later and headed out. As soon as we were on the pier, we coupled up and held hands. It was a short walk to the main strip. Kathy spotted a shop and we went in, leaving the guys outside.

"Wow, look at all of these suits," Erin said.

Kathy held up a micro bikini and said, "Look at this; you may as well go naked."

Cindy, Erin and I went over to the rack of suits Kathy was looking at and started to sort through them. I found a very small bikini, looked it over and said, "I found what I want."

The suit was made up of very thin strings and panels of material. The top looked like it would only conceal my nipples, but leave most of my boob exposed.

"Would you really wear something like that in public?" Erin asked.

"Some of the women wear smaller ones," a sales woman said as she came over to us. "We have several suits that are only strings, only enough to be legal on the beach."

"Really?" Erin said as she selected a suit like mine in a different color.

The saleswoman chuckled and nodded. "Take a look at the matching wrap around skirts we have. They're see-through, designed to accent the suit."

We all picked out new suits and matching cover ups, paid for them and left the shop. The guys all wanted to see what we bought, but we told them it was a surprise and they would have to wait until we went to the beach.

The boys kept trying to convince us to let them see the new suits, but we all held our ground. They finally gave up and we continued on our way. As we walked along, I kept glancing at the beach. When I saw a topless woman, I stopped.

"Let's go down on the sand and find a place to sit," I said.

We headed for the beach, found a place to spread out our blankets and settled in. There was a public restroom close to where we were and I told the other girls to follow me so we could change.

After putting on our new bikinis and skirts, we headed back. Erin kept her arms folded over her breasts until Kathy pointed out a few of the topless women. Erin relaxed, but babbled about being embarrassed.

When we got to the blanket, all four of the boys stared at us. Brad got up, put his arms around me and whispered, "You look so sexy."

"Thanks, Brad," I said as I pulled away and turned around so he could see me. I removed the short skirt, grinned and said, "How about like this?

"Wow! That's really hot, Little-bit," Brad said.

Erin was the last to remove her cover up. She sat on the blanket, pulled her legs up and wrapped her arms around them, just below her knees. "My dad is going to be pissed if he sees me like this," she sighed.

We took turns putting sunscreen on one another and settled back to get some sun. The beach was fairly full of people. Many of the women were topless and many more had suits like the ones we just purchased.

"Nice scenery aye, Brad," I said, watching him scanning the women walking by.

"It's okay, but not as good as what's right here on the blanket," Brad said.

I giggled and smacked his upturned butt. I looked around and started to laugh.

"How about those women? They look pretty hot," I said, pointing to our parents walking toward us.

The others in our group looked where I was pointing and also laughed. When Erin saw her dad walking hand in hand with Mrs. Hogan, she screeched and grabbed a towel to cover up with.

Mom, Aunt Sally, Maria, Mrs. Waters and Mrs. Hogan were all topless. The bottoms of their suits were much like ours.

"Hi, kids," Erin's dad said when the walked up to us. "Are you cold?"

Erin shook her head and slowly lowered the towel that was wrapped around her.

"Nice suit, Erin. Did you just get it?" Ted asked.

"Yes, we all got new bikinis, Dad," Erin said softly. "I hope you're not mad at me."

Erin's dad shook his head and said, "Not in the least, honey. If you're okay with it, so am I."

Erin's face lit up as she listened to her father approve of her choice. She giggled and tossed the towel aside.

"Have you kids been in the water yet?" Mom asked.

"No, we've just been laying in the sun," Eddie said.

"Well, I think I'm going to take a swim," Mom said. "Anyone want to join me?"

I got up and so did the rest of the girls. Before following Mom and the other women to the water, I removed the top of my suit. Kathy and Cindy took their tops off too, but Erin left hers on.

We headed to the water and waded out into the surf. The water was cool and felt good on my sun-heated body. When we were in waist deep, I dived head long into an incoming wave. After swimming and splashing around with our moms for a while, we headed back to the blanket.

"I don't know why I bothered to wear my top," Erin said as she tugged the tiny triangles of material over her nipples. "I spent most of the time putting it back over my boobs. I guess these things aren't designed to swim in."

When we were close to shore, I pointed at Erin and said, "You better fix the bottoms too; they're all bunched up in your pussy."

I hooked my fingers in my suit bottom and pulled the material over my mons. Erin also fixed her suit, as did the rest of the group. We were all laughing when we got back to the blanket and Dad asked why.

Mom told him what we were laughing about and pointed to her crotch. Dad nodded and started to chuckle.

"I have to be back at the boatyard on the second," Dad said. "The people that looked at the boat are going to buy it, I think. Their attorney called this morning and set up the meeting."

"What time are you going to leave, Dad?" Eddie asked.

"We'll leave in the morning on the second. The meeting is in the afternoon," Dad replied.

"I guess we'll leave that morning too," Eddie said.

Dad nodded and started to talk to Mr. Waters about finishing the boat if the people did buy it.

"I'm going to go wash the salt off," Aunt Sally said.

Brad turned to me and asked, "Are you going to go back in the water, Jenny?"

"If you want me to I will," I told him.

All of the kids agreed to go swimming. Before we headed for the water, Erin glanced at her dad and then removed her top. We ran across the sand and into the surf, laughing and carrying on.

"It feels so strange doing this," Erin said as she and Frank came over to Brad and me.

"Does it make you feel uncomfortable, Erin?" Frank asked.

Erin giggled, hugged my cousin and said, "No, it makes me horny." Erin snuggled closer to Frank. "I'm so turned on I can barely stand it. Wow, Frank, you're turned on too."

"What do you expect? You're standing here with your boobs against my chest looking so cute and sexy," Frank said.

Erin giggled again. "Are you sure it isn't because of all of these other topless women?" She reached between them and Frank jumped.

Brad and I were laughing as we listened to Erin and Frank. I moved close to Erin and whispered in her ear, "Are you sure it isn't the women that are making you hot?"

Giving me a stare, Erin smacked my arm and replied, "YES! Very sure." She leaned close to my ear. "Unless you're talking about yourself!"

Both Erin and I laughed. Frank and Brad looked at one another and shrugged their shoulders.

"What's that all about?" Frank asked Erin.

Erin shook her head. I put my arm around her, kissed her cheek and said, "Erin and I are making plans for tonight."

Brad laughed and Frank asked, "What kind of plans?"

"I think they want to get together and fool around, Frank," Brad told my cousin as he grinned and winked at me.

By this time, Erin had moved away from Frank and was standing between him and me. I slipped my arm around her waist, pulled her closer to me and kissed her again, this time on the lips. I was a bit surprised, but instead of pulling a way, Erin kissed back. The open mouth kiss was brief, but it made me shiver with delight.

I slid my hand down Erin's back, grabbed the thin wisp of material running between her butt cheeks and pulled it up firmly.

"Are Brad and I going to have to sleep alone tonight?" Frank asked, his voice showing signs of jealousy.

Erin must have felt sorry for Frank because she pulled away from me and took him in her arms. She gave him a long kiss and then smiled at him. I slipped my arm around Brad and he put his arm over my shoulders, letting his hand dangle near my boob.

"It wouldn't be so bad; if they let us watch," Brad said as he winked at me and quickly squeezed my tit.

Eddie, Cindy, Kathy and Kevin came over and asked what we were laughing about. The surf was picking up and the waves made us bob up and down as we stood in the water.

"Jenny and Erin are going to get it on, and Frank and I are going to watch," Brad said, trying to be serious.

Cindy squealed and said, "Oh goodie, an all girl orgy! Can Kathy and I play too?"

Kathy, Cindy and I started to make comments about what we would do to one another, but Erin remained silent. Brad and Eddie were quick with suggestions about what they would like to see us do. Kevin blushed and Frank just shook his head.

"You guys are crazy," Erin said, trying to act appalled, but her grin and wink told me the kibitzing was exciting her as much as it was me.

We quit goofing around and headed for shore. After rinsing off, we went to the blankets and sat in the sun for a little while. Mom told us they were going to one of the bars along the strip for a drink. She reminded us about dinner and told us to be at the hotel by seven thirty. After our moms put their tops and cover ups on, they left with our dads.

Kathy moved over to where I was sitting and said, "So, Jenny, what are you going to wear tonight?"

The simple question began a discussion that had all of us girls trading ideas about our options of what we could wear to the party. None of us brought real nice clothes, but we thought we could figure out something.

The four guys moved away and sat on the other blanket. Eddie started to talk about fishing and boating.

We all chattered for an hour and then decided to go back to the boat. The girls and I put our tops on, wrapped our skirts around our waists and started to walk along the edge of the water. I held hands with Brad and we swung our arms as we stepped in and out of the incoming surf.

"Do you think we freaked out Erin and Frank?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe. They seemed a little shocked, but not really freaked out. When you and my sister get going, you can make a statue blush," Brad said.

We walked a little further and then I said, "Were you kidding when you said you'd like to watch?"

"No, I've seen you with my sister and it was really hot, Jenny."

"That was when all four of us were fooling around. How would you feel if it was just me and another girl?"

"I'd love it as long as you're cool with it. I think it's sexy to see two girls making out." Brad stopped walking, turned me so he could look in my eyes and said, "You don't think I'm some kind of pervert; do you?"

My eyes traveled up and down his body and then I locked our gazes. "No, I don't think you're perverted, sweetie. I think you are oversexed, like me, and I think you like the idea of experimenting. I like to experiment too and I want to try as much as I can. As long as nobody gets hurt, what's wrong with it?"

Brad shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Nothing, I guess."

"Right!" I said and we started to walk again.

When Brad and I got back to the boat, the rest of the group was relaxing in the salon. It was almost two in the afternoon and I decided to take a short nap. I went down to the master stateroom, changed out of my suit into a tee shirt and set the alarm before climbing into bed.

Brad stuck his head in the door and said, "Mind if I join you, Little-bit?"

I pulled the sheet back and patted the bed. Brad shucked his trunks, climbed in next to me and put his arm around me. Rolling on my side with my back to him, I scooted against Brad. He put his arm around me, kissed the back of my head and let out a sigh.

"Do you know how much I love you, Jenny?"

"As much as I love you, I hope."

"I don't think anyone could ever love anyone more than I love you. Sometimes my heart feels like it's going to come out of my chest because it is pounding so hard."

I wiggled my butt against him, felt his erect cock and said, "It seems something else is hard too."

"I'm trying to be serious, Jenny."

I rolled to face him, kissed his lips and smiled. "I know you are. I love you too, and my heart pounds hard when I think about you and when you're close to me. I'm sorry for being silly."

We began kissing softly, but our kisses quickly grew in passion. I hooked my leg over his and pulled him to me. We ground our bodies together and our breathing became labored. I suddenly needed to feel him in me and reached between us and took hold of his cock.

I managed to get his dick into my pussy and wiggled as he sank in. When we were coupled, I stopped moving and savored the feeling.

We didn't talk or move. Brad and I continued to kiss, but our kisses were light pecks on one another's lips. Because of our angle, Brad wasn't able to get completely into my depths, but the sensation was wonderful.

As if on queue, we began to move. We pushed against each other, backed off slightly and then pushed back. After several minutes of our movement, Brad groaned and I felt his cock pulse. Once he was spent, we fell, remaining connected.

"You didn't cum, did you?" Brad said.

I shook my head, staring in his eyes. "It's okay, baby. I'm fine just knowing you're happy."

"Do you want me to do something, you know, kiss your pussy or something?"

I kissed his nose and smiled. "No, I'm happy just being here in your arms, Brad. You shouldn't feel like you have to make me cum every time we make love. To me, making love to you and making you happy is almost as good as getting off."

"You are so cool. How did I get so lucky?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I think I'm lucky too, Brad. I have a great boyfriend that doesn't get all bent out of shape when I goof around and tease. You make me so happy and I feel loved by you. Mom told me giving is the most important part of a relationship, not receiving."

"Your Mom is right."

We stopped talking and fell asleep.

When the alarm went off, I rolled over to stop the annoying noise. As I moved, I felt Brad's dick pull free from my pussy. During our nap, we must have stayed connected. I shook Brad's shoulder, kissed his ear and told him it was time to get up.

Brad and I got out of bed and he helped me strip the soiled sheets off the bed. I took out a clean set and we made the bed before going to the head to shower. When Brad and I went into the head, we found Erin and Frank were already there taking a shower.

"We're almost finished," Erin yelled over the sound of the water. "We'll be right out."

"Did you two save any hot water for Jenny and me?" Brad asked.

"Yeah, a little," Frank said and then my cousin turned off the water and opened the door.

Erin and Frank got out of the shower and began to dry one another. They were so into one another, it didn't seem like they even knew Brad and I were there. I grinned as I watched them and saw how happy they were.

Brad and I took our shower while Erin and Frank finished in the head. We got out and dried off. Just as we finished, Kathy and Eddie came in and started to clean up.

"I think we need a bigger head on our next boat," Eddie said as he stepped into the stall.

"We need a bigger shower for sure," I said. "That way four of us could shower at the same time."

We laughed and then Brad and I left. I put on my tee shirt, went to the salon and sat on one of the settees. Cindy and Kevin were on the airbed, but they were both awake. Erin came into the salon carrying a makeup bag and sat on the floor near me.

"Do you guys want to do your nails? I have some polish," Erin said as she pulled the zipper on her bag.

Erin put the small bottles of colorful nail polish on the coffee table and Cindy came closer to see what she had. When Kathy came out, she joined us and we started to pick out which color we would wear.

"I'm going to take my shower first," Cindy said and she stood up.

Kevin followed her down to the head. Cindy returned with one towel wrapped around her body and another around her head. She sat on the floor next to Kathy and selected a bottle of hot-pink nail polish.

We helped one another paint our toenails and then did our fingernails. As we did our nails, we chatted about the trip and the things we'd done up till then. The boys were out in the cockpit, rigging the rods for the next day. Our parents planned on going out with us on New Year's Day.

"How are things going between you and Frank?" Kathy asked Erin. "It looks like you two are getting serious."

Erin grinned and nodded. "I don't know about him, but I'm getting serious about Frank. He is so sweet and nice; I've never gone out with a boy like him before."

"Are you two having fun in the sack?" Cindy asked, being blunt like she usually was.

"Yes, we are," Erin said as she blushed. "A lot of fun. Frank is turning into a good lover." Erin giggled and said, "He is so cute sometimes; it's like I have to ask him to do things with me. I think he's shy about sex."

Kathy laughed and shook her head. "It seems like you're not, Erin. A few weeks ago you didn't want anything to do with a boy."

"You're right, Kathy, I didn't. I wasn't too sure about Frank, but that changed." Erin smiled. "Everything has changed lately-for the better. Dad is happy, I'm happy, life is great!"

"I think my mom is in love with your dad, Erin," Cindy said. "He is about all she talks about." Cindy paused, her eyes got wide and she giggled. "You know, you and I could end up being sisters someday, Erin."

Erin smiled back at Cindy and nodded. "I've been thinking the same thing. I think it would be really cool to have you as my sister."

Kathy dropped a bomb when she asked Erin, "Have you and Frank talked about what you guys are going to do when he goes home?"

I felt bad for Erin as I watched her eyes fill with tears. I couldn't even imagine how hard it was going to be for them once they were apart.

"Frank and I have been talking about it. We're going to wait for each other. Frank is going to go to school in Florida after he graduates from high school." Erin took a deep breath. "I'm falling in love with him; I'm falling for him fast."

"Have you told him how you feel?" I asked.

Erin shook her head. "Not yet."

"What are you waiting for?" I said. "If you really love him, tell him. How else is he going to know?"

Erin shrugged her shoulders. "I guess he won't."

Eddie came into the salon and stopped our conversation. He told us the tackle was set to go, but we needed bait.

"What are you guys going to wear tonight, Eddie?" Kathy asked.

"I'm going to wear a pair of slacks and a polo, I didn't really bring anything fancy," Eddie replied. "I guess that's what the other guys will wear too."

"I think that'll be fine," I said. "This isn't a dress up party; at least I don't think it is."

The girls and I went down to the staterooms and started to get dressed for the night. It was exciting for all of us because none of us had ever been to a New Year's Eve party before. The master stateroom was buzzing as the four of us talked about what we expected and what we were going to wear.

I think each of us tried on three or four outfits before we were able to finally decide. I found a long, button up, summer dress that I left on board. The beige floral dress buttoned from the scoop neckline to the hem. A two-inch band of elastic held the dress tight under my boobs. I left several of the lower buttons undone so my thighs showed when I walked.

Kathy wore a cute skirt and blouse and so did Erin. Cindy wore a short sundress. We all put on sandals and went to the salon to wait for the guys.

"Are any of you going to carry a purse tonight?" I asked. "I need some place to keep my money and I don't want to carry one."

"Just put it in your underwear, Jenny. That's what I'm going to do," Erin said.

Kathy laughed and said, "Jen isn't wearing any."

"You've got to be kidding!" Erin said. "I thought I saw you putting them on."

I grinned and shook my head.

"Why not?" Erin asked.

"Because it drives my brother nuts," Kathy told her. "When Brad finds out, he won't be able to keep his hands off her."

"You're crazy, Jenny! What are you going to do, just 'hey Brad, I'm not wearing any panties' and wait until he starts to drool," Erin asked.

I giggled and said, "Not quite, I'll wait until we're dancing or something and then tell him."

Erin looked at Kathy and Cindy. They laughed, lifted their skirts and showed Erin they weren't wearing any panties either. Shaking her head, Erin reached under her skirt and removed her underwear. She giggled and said, "Oh well, when in Rome."

We all broke out laughing. "This could prove to be a very interesting night," I said.

Once the boys were dressed, we left for the hotel. When we arrived, we walked around the large ballroom looking for our parents. Eddie spotted them sitting at a table and led us over to them.

Mom had reserved the table next to the one she and the rest of our parents were sitting at, and we sat down.

The ballroom was decorated and the lights were low. Each table was covered with a white tablecloth and had a vase of fresh flowers in the center. The tables were set with nice dishes and cloth napkins.

At each end of the room was a bar. In the center of the back wall, a stage was set up with instruments and sound equipment for the band. In front of the stage was a dance floor with a large mirrored globe suspended above it.

This was the first time I'd been to anything like this, except a wedding. As the room filled with people, I noticed the lack of kids our age. I saw a few, but not many.

"This is so cool," Cindy said as she looked around the room.

"Yeah it is. I've never seen anything like it," Kevin said.

We all were impressed with the idea of being at an adult New Year's Eve party. We talked about what may happen during the evening, none of having any idea of what to expect.

Mom and Mrs. Waters came over to our table and asked if we were okay or if we needed something.

"Mom, do we have to go get our sodas or will someone come over and take an order?" Eddie asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.