Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 44

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 44 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When I woke up the next morning, I dressed in one of my running outfits and went out to see if Eddie wanted to go with me. Frank was asleep on the roll-a-way, my brother on the folded out couch. I went over to the side of Eddie's bed and shook his shoulder.

"Eddie; Eddie, do you want to run with me this morning?"

Rolling on his back, Eddie looked up and nodded.

"Get ready, I'll wait outside for you. I want to stretch and warm up."

"Okay, I'll be out in a minute. Are Kathy and Brad running today?"

"I don't know, we can run by their house and see if they're up if you want to. Should we ask Frank?"

Eddie got up, kicked the roll-a-way and said, "Hey, Frank, you want to go running with Jen and I?"

Frank sprang up into a sitting position, rubbed his eyes and looked at me. We shared a knowing grin and he said, "Sure."

Frank and Eddie went to change and I went outside to warm up. I hadn't really worked out for several days and it took a few minutes for my muscles to get used to being pulled tight again. After a few routine exercises, I started to do a few on my gymnastic moves. I did the splits and groaned as the muscles in my thighs protested. Once the stinging stopped, I put my hands on the ground and lifted myself into a handstand, my legs at right angles to my body.

I didn't hear my brother and cousin come out, but when Eddie smacked my butt, I knew they were there. I flopped on the ground, sat up and yelled, "You jerk!'

"Sorry, Jen, I just couldn't resist your cute ass," Eddie said.

Frank looked at my brother and me strangely, but neither of us said anything. Frank and Eddie warmed up while I did a few more gymnastic moves and then we took off.

It was a cool morning and it felt great to be running again. Frank and Eddie ran in front of me and I watched their butts. We ran by Kathy and Brad's house, but didn't see any movement through the windows. I asked Eddie if he wanted to stop and he said no.

We finished our run and cooled off in the backyard. While we ran in place, Mom came out and asked if we wanted breakfast.

"Sure, Mom," Eddie said. "We'll be in shortly; we just have to cool down first."

"Okay, Aunt Sally is making omelets this morning," Mom said as she stepped back into the house.

The three of us went in and asked how long before breakfast. Mom said we had about fifteen minutes so I decided to take a quick shower. I headed for the bathroom, pulling off my sports bra as I went through the living room. When I was in the bathroom, I pulled off my brief style running shorts.

Eddie showered in the bathroom off of our parents' room and Frank waited for me to finish so he could shower too. When I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me, Frank was leaning against the wall in the hallway.

"All yours," I said as I walked past him and into my room.

Aunt Sally's omelets were great. We all sat around the table and ate together.

"Did you guys have a good time last night?" Frank asked, looking at his mom.

"Yes, it was a very nice evening," Aunt Sally said.

"Was your date nice, Mom?" Frank asked.

"Very nice, son."

"I talked with Erin's dad last night," Dad said. "He said Erin could go to Miami with you kids if she wants to."

I giggled out loud when I saw the reaction on Frank's face. I knew he would be excited about being on the boat with Erin for several days. I grinned at him and then winked.

Mom told us we were going to set up the artificial Christmas tree and decorate today. After breakfast, Eddie, Frank and I cleaned up while Dad and Mom brought the boxes of decorations from the garage and put them in the living room.

Once the kitchen was clean and everything was put away, I went my room to call Brad. We talked for a half an hour and I told him about what I did with Frank the night before.

"Was that the first time a girl jacked him off?" Brad asked as he chuckled on the phone.

"Yeah, I think so. He didn't last very long," I said, relieved Brad wasn't mad at me.

"Maybe you and my sister should get Frank alone, that would make him go nuts, Little-bit. You two could take his virginity."

I giggled at the thought and said, "I think I'll let Erin do that for him, Brad." I took a deep breath and asked, "You aren't mad at me, are you?"

"No, I'm not mad. I already told you that it was okay with me if you wanted to fool around with your cousin; just as long as you still love me."

"Oh, Brad, I love you so much! You are the best guy a girl could ever ask for."

"What's the plan for the tournament? When are we going to leave for Miami?"

"I think we're going to leave the day after Christmas. I can't wait to get you into bed and screw your brains out. I have to talk to Dad and Eddie about the time. Dad said Erin's dad said she could go too. There will be eight of us on the boat."

"That's cool, we can have an orgy."

"I don't know about Cindy and Kevin or Frank and Erin; they may not be up for something like that. Now as far as Eddie, Kathy, you and me, that's another story."

We both laughed and made a few remarks.

I lowered my voice and said, "I wish you could come over, Brad, I'm so horny."

"What's the matter, didn't Frank get you off last night?"

"No, and I could really use it. I want you to fuck me, Brad."

"I'd love to come over and take care of your little problem, but we have to go to my grandparents for the night. We always celebrate Christmas Eve there."

"Who said my problem was little? I'm rubbing my pussy just thinking about you and your big cock. I need that thing in me."

I was rubbing myself as we talked. I was feeling really turned on and wanted to cum. Mom yelled for me and I pulled my hand away from my crotch.

"I have to go, sweetie, Mom is calling me. I'll see you the day after tomorrow," I said. "I'll call you tomorrow, Brad."

"Okay, Little-bit, talk to you tomorrow. Jenny, I love you."

"I love you too, Brad. Bye."

We hung up and I went out to the living room to help with the tree. We all pitched in and had the house decorated in an hour. Once the empty boxes were back in the garage, I went outside and sat by the pool.

Frank came out and sat in a chair next to mine. "Is everything okay, Jenny? I mean after last night."

"Yes, everything is fine. I talked to Brad and told him what we did." The color drained out of Frank's face and I grinned. "It's okay, Frank, Brad isn't mad at you or me."

"Why not, doesn't he care about you?"

"Yes, he cares very much. That's why he isn't pissed at us, he understands."

"Understands?"

"Yeah, he knows it's just fooling around. Frank, I love Brad, I love him a lot. I think if he was in the same situation, I would handle it the same way. What he and I have is really special, everything else is just sex."

Frank looked hurt so I tried to explain. "It doesn't mean what we did was meaningless, it was just different. I really liked what we did last night and I really like you, but I don't feel like I do about Brad. Does that make sense to you?"

"I guess so. Everything is so confusing to me, Jenny. Everything is so new."

I smiled and then giggled, "It's great, isn't it?"

Frank blushed and nodded.

"You should call Erin and see if she wants to go fishing with us, Frank."

"Could you call her?"

I thought for a moment and nodded. "Okay, but you have to talk to her too."

Frank agreed and we went to my room to call Erin. Frank and I sat next to each other on the bed so he could put his ear close to the phone and listen with me. I dialed Erin's number and asked her dad if she was home. After a couple minutes, she said, "Hello."

"Hi, Erin, how's it going?" I said.

"Hi, Jenny, things are great! Dad said I could go to the tournament with you guys, he even said I could stay on the boat. I can't wait!" Erin said.

Frank took the phone from me, but kept it closed to both of our ears. "Are you going to go, Erin?"

"Hi, Frank." Erin began to giggle. "Yes, if you want me to go."

"You've got to be kidding; of course I want you to go with us, with me."

"Cool, then I'm going. Let me talk to Jenny for a minute, alone."

Frank sat close, but I pulled the telephone receiver away from his ear so he couldn't hear.

"What's up, Erin?"

"I can't believe Dad is letting me go on the trip, Jenny. I've never seen him so happy, he's really changed."

I giggled and said, "Must be Cindy's mom."

"I guess; it doesn't really matter why, not to me. Dad has been acting like one of us all morning, you know, all giddy. I think he got laid last night, he came home at six this morning."

Erin began to whisper, "Do you think Frank likes me, Jenny?"

I glanced at my cousin and said, "I'm sure of it."

"Is he still there?"

"Yes."

"Can he hear me?"

"No."

"Okay, I really like him too. He is so sweet and nice."

I sent Frank out of my room, telling him I needed to talk to Erin about the clothes she should bring. He left reluctantly, leaving me alone.

"Frank is gone, Erin. Listen, he really likes you too, he is so funny."

"Why is he funny?"

"He wants to know want to do and how to do it, you know, fooling around and stuff. He keeps asking about it."

"What do you tell him?"

"I just tell him what I like."

"Cool, I can't wait to get that boy alone. I've never been with a nice boy like Frank and I'm looking forward to it." Erin giggled. "He is so shy it's cute."

"Do you want me to tell him you want to-you know?"

Erin was silent for a moment and then said, "I don't know, what do you think?"

"Well, he's never been with a girl and really doesn't know what to do, although it all sort of comes naturally. I could take him to bed and show him how to screw and stuff, that way he might not be so shy."

"Don't you dare, I want to be his first. Look, if he asks about it, just tell him I really like him. I'll take it from there."

I laughed and said, "Okay. I want you to remember that we aren't very modest on the boat."

"I know. I saw that last time we were out. I'll be okay. How are we all going to sleep on the boat?"

"We'll manage," I said. "Dad bought one of those blowup beds, someone can sleep on that. There are two staterooms and the fold out settee. Not much privacy, but it'll be okay."

"Cool, what are you guys doing for Christmas? I have a couple of things I want to drop off for you guys," Erin told me.

"I really don't know what we're going to do."

"Maybe Dad will bring me over to your house later and I can give you guys your gifts."

"We should be home, Erin. It isn't necessary for you to give us gifts you know."

"I know, but I want to."

We talked for a few more minutes and said goodbye. I went out to find Eddie and Frank to tell them about what Erin said about bringing us gifts.

My brother and Frank were out in the yard, taking with Mom, Dad and Aunt Sally. I sat near Frank and waited for a lull in the conversation so I could tell them about Erin.

"I just talked to Erin," I said to no one in particular. "She said she might be coming over later to bring us gifts."

"Shit, I didn't even think about getting her something," Frank said. "I need to go shopping!"

"You watch your language, Frank," Aunt Sally said. "I'm sure you have time to pick up something, even though it is Christmas Eve."

"Is your store open, Mom?" I asked. "I could get her something there."

"Yes it's open. I have to work for a few hours this afternoon," Mom said. "Why don't you kids stop by?"

"That's fine for Jenny, but I can't give Erin underwear for Christmas," Frank said.

"We have more than lingerie, Frank. I'm sure Jenny can help you find something appropriate for Erin," Mom said and then she chuckled because Frank was blushing.

Once she stopped chuckling, Mom said, "Does anyone else have any last minute shopping to do?"

"I'm all set," Eddie said. "That is if Jenny will pick out something for Erin for me."

"Sure," I said. "I'll pick up a couple thongs for her and put your name on the package."

Eddie caused everyone to laugh when he quickly replied, "Cool, I'll put in a note asking her to model them for me."

"I'm going to go for a swim," I said as I got up to go put on a suit. "Anyone else want to go swimming?"

Frank and Eddie got up and followed me into the house. I went to my room and they went to Eddie's room to change. We met at the pool and jumped into the water. Mom, Dad and Aunt Sally watched for a while as we splashed and tried to dunk one another. They told us they were leaving for a while and for us to stop at the shop after three.

Once they were gone, Eddie, Frank and I climbed out of the pool to rest in the sun.

"This is great. I'm usually freezing my ass off, this time of year," Frank said. "Although, I do kind of miss the snow. It seems weird swimming outside the day before Christmas."

"I've never seen snow," I said. "I'd really like to someday. Maybe one year we can go to your house for Christmas."

"That would be cool, Mom and I would love to have you guys up at our house," Frank said.

"I'd rather go when we can fish. I hear there's really good salmon fishing in the Great Lakes," Eddie said.

"Can't you think of anything other than fishing, Eddie?" I asked.

"Hell yeah, I like sex too, Jenny. What to help me out?" Eddie replied.

I caught my brother's eye, glanced at Frank and made a face.

"Don't give me that, Jen, I heard you and Frank fooling around last night," Eddie said, catching both Frank and me off guard.

Frank started to deny what happened, but I shook my head. "Too bad you pooped out, you could have joined us," I said and started to giggle.

"Yeah, you'd have loved having both of us doing you, wouldn't you?" Eddie shot back.

Frank's face was as red as a beet as my brother and I bantered. He tried to bury his face in his hands, but it only made Eddie more relentless in his teasing. It didn't bother me, I was used to trading verbal jabs with my brother, but it was making Frank uneasy.

"Not really, Frank was doing a good enough job," I said.

"Did you give him one of your famous blowjobs? I couldn't tell want you guys were doing in the bathroom," Eddie said.

"Okay you two, that's enough," Frank said. "You guys are embarrassing me."

"Sorry, Frank," Eddie said.

"Yeah, we're just teasing," I added and then I stood up and walked to the pool. "Besides, I think someone else wants to do it to Frank."

I jumped in the pool and swam to the other side. Looking back at Frank, I saw the shocked look on his face. After a couple of minutes, he got up and joined me in the water.

"Did Erin say something to you, Jenny?" Frank asked when he surfaced next to me.

"I'm not going to tell you what she said; only that she doesn't want you to be shy around her."

"Do you think she wants to, um, you know?"

I shrugged my shoulders and grinned.

"Come on, Jenny, tell me. I won't tell her you said anything to me."

I shook my head and swam away, but Frank followed me. "I'm not going to say anything else, Frank, so you can stop asking." I told him when he caught up to me.

Frank was persistent, but I didn't offer any more information. I climbed out of the pool, grabbed a towel and spread it out on the grass. After removing my top, I stretched out on my back and let the sun dry me. Frank got out of the water and went to sit with Eddie.

We stayed outside until about two thirty and then I went in to get dressed. I told my brother I wanted him to drive me to our mom's shop and he said he would.

Eddie and Frank were dressed and waiting for me when I came out of my room. We all went out to the van, climbed in and headed for the shop. When we arrived, we saw Dad's truck parked out front.

The three of us went in and found Mom fixing some of the things on one of the racks. "Hi, kids," Mom said. "I have some items in back for you to look at for Erin. Follow me."

Dad and Aunt Sally were in the back room, sitting at the small round table and talking. Mom took several outfits off a rack and held them up for Frank to see. I offered my opinion and Frank selected a cute shorts and top set. The shorts were much smaller than anything I'd seen Erin wear and the top was cropped.

"She's going to love this," I said, as I looked it over. "I hope her dad will approve."

"I don't think there'll be any trouble," Mom said. "Erin's father has started to rethink things where she is concerned."

"Mom, you didn't give him that whole equality speech thing did you?" I asked.

Mom chuckled and said, "Well, between Sarah, Cindy's mom, your aunt and I, he got an earful last night."

"To say the least," Dad said. "The poor man was out gunned. By the time the women were finished with him, I think he was dizzy."

"He was not, Harry," Aunt Sally said. "He was just well informed."

I picked out a few sets of new underwear for Erin, knowing she only had the sets I'd given her and the old cotton panties and bras she told me about. I also picked out a nice pajama set. Mom suggest a pair of bibbed shorts and a top for Edie to give her and he nodded.

Once we made our selections, Mom helped me put the gifts into bags with tissue paper. We attached tags and placed them on an old display case. Mom gave me a wrapped box and said it was from her and dad. Aunt Sally also had a small package for Erin and she gave it to Frank to take back to the house.

"We should get going, Mom. I don't want to miss Erin when she gets to our house," I said.

"Okay, Jenny, but there is one other thing," Mom said as she walked over to a rack and pulled back the cloth that was covering it. "One of our suppliers brought these things for you kids.

Mom removed the cover and told Eddie and me to take a look. The rack was almost filled with shirts, pants, shorts and skirts. The clothing was divided into two groups by color, kaki and white. I pulled one of the shirts off the rack, looked at the back and saw the name 'Lady Guinevere', a picture of the boat and, in small letters, and the name of the clothing maker. Everything was embroidered, unlike the silk-screening on the shirts we had.

I quickly counted twelve white shirts and soon realized there was twelve of everything in each color. As my brother and I looked at the new things, Mom told us that the manufacture gave them to us because they wanted their name shown. She also said if anyone asked where we got them, we were to say at Mom's shop.

"Can we take these things with us, Mom? We can take them to the boat and drop them off on the way home," Eddie said.

"Yes. That's a real good idea, Eddie. That way you kids will have them for the tournament," Mom said.

Dad, Mom and Aunt Sally helped carry the new clothes out to the van and we hung them on a pipe Dad had installed at one time. Once all the things were in the van, we told our parents goodbye and left. When we arrived at the marina, it took two trips for Frank, Eddie and me to move the clothes from the van to the boat.

I folded the shorts and put them in drawers and the rest we hung in the hanging lockers. We checked the boat to make sure everything was in order and then headed home.

"We have enough shirts and shorts for everyone," I said from the backseat of the van. "It's going to be cool at the captains' meeting."

"I think so," Eddie said. "I guess we have a sponsor now."

"You're right, Eddie, I never though about that," I said.

We got home, took the packages into the house, put them under the tree and then

Eddie, Frank and I went outside to wait for Erin. It was only about fifteen minutes before Erin came around the back of the house and joined us. After saying hi to everyone and placing the packages she was carrying on the table, she sat in a chair next to Frank.

"Hi, Frank. How are you today?" Erin said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Great! I'm really glad you came over. How long are you going to stay?" Frank said.

"Dad said he'd be back in a couple of hours or so, he has to do some last minute shopping," Erin told my cousin. "I'm so excited about the fishing trip! When Dad said I could go, I almost fainted."

"I'm looking forward to it too, Erin," Frank replied.

Erin put her hand on Frank's leg, smiled and said, "You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to it."

I giggled when I saw Frank blush. Erin glanced at me and smiled. It was easy to see how happy she was.

"Do you guys want to open the packages now or wait until later?" I asked.

"Let's do it now," Erin said. "Maybe we can go for a quick swim after we're finished."

We got up and Erin gathered the packages she brought with her. We went in the house and sat on the floor near the tree. Erin knelt next to Frank, sat back on her heels and pulled her short skirt down to cover her thighs. I watched Frank glancing at her exposed tan legs and grinned. It was fun watching them as Frank and Erin traded smiles.

"Who's first?" I asked, reaching for the package from Frank and handing it to Erin.

Erin looked at the tag, smiled and said, "I guess I am."

Pulling the tissue paper out of the bag, Erin reached in and removed the shorts and tank top outfit he got her. She held it up and turned to Frank.

"Thank you, I love it, Frank." Erin leaned close and gave Frank a kiss. She reached for one of the packages she brought and gave it to him. "I hope you like it, Frank."

Frank removed the wrapping paper, opened the box and looked inside. There was a couple of CDs and another small wrapped package. Frank looked at the CDs, read the names of the groups out loud and told Erin he liked both of the bands. He unwrapped the second package and found two pictures of Erin. The photos were the ones they took at school, one five by seven in a frame and the other a wallet sized.

"Do you like them?" Erin asked.

Frank nodded and said, "Yeah, now I have a picture of my girlfriend to show my friends back home. Thank you." Frank kissed Erin and they hugged.

I passed out the other gifts, one at a time, and we all examined them. Erin gave Eddie two CDs and me a cute top and one CD. Erin was a little embarrassed when she pulled the bra and panty sets I gave her out of the bag, but quickly thanked me.

"Want to try your things on, Erin?" I asked. Erin nodded. "Let's go to my room-unless you want to change here."

"Your room," Erin said.

Erin and I went to my room, taking the new clothes with us. We heard my brother yell out, "fashion show" and we laughed.

"Boys!" I said.

Erin changed into the outfit Frank gave her and looked at herself in the mirror. "This is real cute and it fits perfectly."

"Want to go show Frank?"

Erin nodded and we went out to the living room. Erin stood in the middle of the room and turned around, showing Frank and Eddie her new outfit. She leaned over, kissed Frank and thanked him again. We went back to my room and Erin changed into the bibbed shorts and top Eddie gave her.

Once again she paraded through the living room, thanking Eddie before we started to head back to my room.

"Are you going to model the things Jenny got you, Erin?" Eddie asked.

Erin glanced over her shoulder and said, "I don't think so!"

"Don't mind my brother, Erin. He can be a little strange," I said.

"I don't mind. I can't believe anyone wants to see me."

"Are you crazy? All boys like to look at girls, especially if they are naked or in their undies."

Erin took off the outfit and sat on my bed in her underwear, a set I'd given her before. She pulled out the new lingerie I gave her for Christmas and looked at the three sets, matching the bras and panties. Erin held up a lime green Wonder-bra and held it to her chest.

"Is this one of those bras that is supposed to make your tits look bigger?" I nodded. "Cool, I need all the help I can get."

"Your boobs are nice."

"They're too small." Erin pushed at one of her boobs. "I wish they were bigger, you know, like yours."

"Try on the bra, Erin."

Erin removed the bra she was wearing and put on the new one. After tugging and pulling at it for a moment, she stood up to look in the mirror.

"It doesn't help much, but I really like it. This bra makes me feel so sexy. Hand me the panties and I'll try them on too," Erin said as she rolled the pair she was wearing down her legs.

I noticed her pubic hair was trimmed and shaved into a narrow strip and asked, "When did you do that?" I pointed at her crotch.

"Last night. What do you think?"

"Cute."

Erin put on the thong, pulled it up and adjusted the lace triangle over her mons. She turned so she could see the back in the mirror and straightened the thin band of satin between her cheeks.

"They match the shorts and top Frank got you, Erin. Do you like them?"

"Oh yes, they are so nice. I never really thought too much about my underwear before, but since you gave me those things the other day, I don't think I'll ever wear my old ones again. I have been hand washing my new things after I wear them so they are always clean."

I giggled. "I'll bet Frank will go nuts when he sees you wearing these."

Erin giggled and said, "I hope so."

"Why don't you go out and let him see them?"

"I don't know, Jenny. Eddie is out there too."

Laughing, I said, "You're going to have trouble on the boat if you are that modest."

Erin looked at me for a minute and shrugged her shoulders. "Come with me, I might as well get used to it now."

We went back out to the living room. When Frank and Eddie saw Erin, they stared at her. Her cheeks began to turn pink as she turned slowly, showing the boys her new panties and bra.

"Well?" Erin asked shyly.

"You look hot, Erin," Eddie said. "Nice ass!"

Erin looked at Frank, waiting for his comments. His eyes were wide open and so was his mouth. "You look great, Erin," Frank managed to stutter.

"Thanks," Erin said and then scurried back into the bedroom.

"I can't believe I just did that, Jenny," Erin said as I came into the room. "I feel so naughty!"

I laughed and said, "Why? Doesn't it make you feel kind of sexy?"

"Yes, it made me feel very sexy, but naughty too. Before, you know before I moved in with my dad, it made me feel embarrassed when my mom's boyfriend or his son saw me in my underwear. Mom's boyfriend would open my bedroom door and stare at me when I was changing.

"His son always wanted me to walk around in my bra and panties when we were home alone. I hated it then, but this is different."

"It's different because this time it was your choice. You did it because you wanted to, not because someone made you. All of us are like that; we don't try to make anyone do something they don't want to do."

Erin nodded, took off her new underwear and folded it. "Can I borrow a suit? Can we go swimming?"

I opened a drawer and said, "Help yourself; I have some smaller ones in the bottom of the drawer."

"I hope Frank isn't disappointed when he sees my boobs." Erin cupped her small breasts.

I put my hand on her shoulders, shook her gently and said, "He'll love them, Erin. Stop worrying about it. If you are so concerned, show him your tits and see what he says."

"He already saw them, you know, when we were playing in the pool."

"I know, but only for a minute and we were goofing around."

"So, you think I should just whip off my top and say, 'how do you like these' and see what he says?"

I laughed and replied, "Well, I guess you could do something like that."

"What do you suggest?"

I went to the drawer of swimsuits and searched for one that I used to wear. I found the yellow bikini I was looking for and handed it to Erin. "Put this on, I have an idea."

The suit's top had a neck strap that could be removed and once Erin had it on, I removed the strap. I told her my idea and she hesitated before agreeing to try it. I put on a bikini and we went back out to see the boys.

"Put on your trunks, we want to go swimming," I said. "We'll wait for you guys outside."

Erin and I went out back and sat on two of the lounge chairs. We relaxed for a moment, waiting for Eddie and Frank to come out and join us.

When Frank and my brother came out, they went to the pool and jumped in. I whispered to Erin, got up and jumped in the water. I went over to the boys and started talking to them, leading them to the shallow end of the pool.

While we stood in waist deep water talking, Erin stood up, walked to the deep end and stood at the edge. She looked at me, I nodded and she dived in, headfirst. The sound of the splash caused the boys to turn and look and we saw Erin swimming underwater toward us.

Erin surfaced in front of Frank, stood up and, just as I predicted, her top was around her waist. She stared at Frank, watching his eyes lock on her boobs. I couldn't help giggling when I noticed his cock growing and pressing against his wet trunks. The two of them stared at one another for several minutes before Eddie drew their attention.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.