Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 38

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Eddie, Brad, Kathy and I sat in the cockpit and tried to decide if we wanted to go watch the sunset.

"I guess we could go see the sunset, or we could go for a swim," Brad said. "What do you want to do, Little-bit?"

I giggled, winked at Brad and lifted my skirt so he, and Eddie and Kathy, could see my panties. Kathy laughed, lifted her skirt and said, "That's what I want to do too."

We put the chairs away, went into the saloon and sat on one of the settees. Eddie turned on the stereo and turned it up. The song that was playing was slow, so I asked Brad to dance. Brad and I got up, put our arms around each other and began to sway with the music. Kathy pulled Eddie to his feet and they also started to dance.

The music changed from slow to fast and the boys went back to sit down, leaving Kathy and me to dance with each other. We moved to the fast beat, shaking our hips and swinging our arms. I reached behind my neck, untied my halter-top and began flashing my boobs as I danced. Brad and Eddie started to cheer and Kathy joined in, lifting her tee shirt and exposing her bra.

Brad and Eddie started to chant "More, more, more."

Kathy and I became a little more risqué, exposing ourselves to our brothers. We laughed, danced and stripped slowly until we were only wearing panties. I danced over to Brad, reached between his legs and rubbed his erect cock. After a couple minutes, the music slowed and I went back to where Kathy was still dancing.

I put my arms around Kathy and we started to dance together. We rubbed our hands over each other's bodies and moved to the music. Kathy put her hands in the waistband of my panties and pushed them down over my hips. We separated for a moment, removed our underwear and went back to dancing, naked.

I kept glancing at our brothers and when I saw Brad rubbing his crotch, I kissed Kathy on the mouth. She hesitated for a minute, but returned my kiss and opened her mouth. When I heard the boys moving around, I glanced at them and noticed they were undressing.

"Looks like someone wants to join us," I whispered to Kathy, causing her to look at our brothers.

"It sure does, let's dance towards the stateroom," Kathy said.

We started to move toward the steps that led to the staterooms, still dancing together. When we reached the three steps that led below, we released one another and went into the master stateroom. I jerked the covers off the bed and let them fall to the deck. Kathy and I climbed on the bed, stretched out and began kissing each other again.

Eddie and Brad came into the room and joined us on the bed. I felt someone pull my legs apart and glanced down to see Brad kneeling between them. He leaned over, kissed my mons and rubbed his tongue on my vulva. Eddie started to kiss Kathy's pussy and I went back to kissing her.

We moaned into one another's mouths as our brothers licked us and moved apart enough to allow their hands to reach up and fondle our boobs. Finally, Kathy and I rolled onto our backs and let Brad and Eddie lap at our pussies.

I felt my body tighten and my climax rumble through me. Once it subsided, I reached for Brad's arm and pulled him up so I could kiss him. We shared a passionate kiss and I could taste my juices on his mouth. After a few moments, I broke our kiss and rolled toward Kathy.

Scooting down, I covered one of Kathy's boobs with my mouth and rolled her nipple between my teeth. Kathy groaned out loud and pulled my head to her chest as I sucked her breast. When she began to cum, I sucked harder and rubbed her other boob.

Kathy thrashed around on the bed as Eddie ate her pussy and I sucked her boob. When she started to calm down, I moved over her, and began to suckle her other breast.

Lifting my mouth from Kathy's boob, I looked at Brad and said, "Kathy has a free tit, why don't you help her out?"

Brad took Kathy's other boob in his mouth and he and I sucked and licked her while Eddie kept his head between her legs.

"I need someone to fuck me!" Kathy growled. "I need a cock in me now!"

Eddie moved up and guided his penis into Kathy's pussy while Brad and I continued to suck and massage her boobs. When Eddie began to thrust in and out of Kathy, I pulled my mouth away from her chest.

"Kathy, get on your hands and knees and let Eddie fuck you doggie style," I said.

Eddie pulled out and waited for Kathy to roll onto her stomach and rise up on her knees and elbows. Once she was in position, Eddie reentered her from behind.

"Brad, come over here and get on your knees in front of Kathy," I said.

Brad knelt at his sister's head and I took his cock in my hand. I moved him, using his penis to guide him until his throbbing member was near his sister's mouth. Kathy glanced up, saw her brother's cock and opened her mouth.

"Let her suck you while Eddie fucks her," I said as I stroked his shaft.

Brad moved closer and Kathy took his cock into her mouth. When Brad pushed forward, Kathy gagged and pulled her head back.

"Stop for a minute, Eddie," I said. "I need to help Kathy learn to deep throat a cock."

Eddie pulled out of Kathy, sat back on his heels and watched as I started to instruct Kathy.

"Okay, Kathy, take Brad's cock back into your mouth. Brad, don't move for a minute," I said.

Kathy let Brad's penis glide over her lips and into her mouth. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and limiting how deep he could go.

"The important thing is to learn to relax, Kathy. When you feel like you're going to gag, relax your throat and swallow. Even if you gag a little, you can take a cock into your throat without feeling like you're going to puke," I told her.

Kathy pushed her head forward and I removed my hand from Brad's member. When his cock was at the opening of her throat, Kathy gagged again, but didn't pull away. Stopping, Kathy let the reflex subside and then took a little more into her mouth. It took several tries, but soon she was able to take almost the entire length of Brad's penis without gagging too much.

Pulling back until Brad's cock came out of her mouth; Kathy looked at me and said, "I did it, Jen! I felt his cock in my throat and I didn't feel like I was going to throw up."

Kathy took Brad's cock back into her mouth and worked it into her throat again. She started to bob her head on his penis and moaned around his shaft.

"Now hold still and let Brad move, Kathy," I said.

"I'm not going to last too much longer," Brad groaned as his sister held his member in her mouth.

I reached under Kathy, squeezed her boob, slid my hand up her neck to her chin and cupped Brad's balls in my palm.

"Go ahead and cum, Brad," I said. "That's what we're here for!"

While I fondled his balls, Brad slowly slid his cock in and out of Kathy's mouth. Eddie started to thrust into her from behind and soon the two guys fell into a rhythm. I let go of Brad, rolled onto my back and scooted under Kathy, my head between her legs. Looking up, I watched Eddie's shaft sliding in her pussy and saw how Kathy's swollen labia encased him.

I craned my neck, extended my tongue and poked at Kathy's clit. Moving my tongue, I felt my brother's cock move over it and tasted Kathy's tangy juices. Brad started to finger me and I continued to lick Kathy and Eddie.

Eddie slammed into Kathy and began to empty his semen into her vagina. Some of his cum started to leak from their coupling and I eagerly lapped it up. I could hear Kathy's moaning, muffled by Brad's penis and felt her gyrate her hips.

When Eddie pulled out of Kathy, I moved out from under her and took his slick cock in my mouth. Eddie groaned as I cleaned his member and sucked on him firmly. While my brother's penis was deep in my mouth, I heard Brad yell out, "I'm coming!"

I released Eddie and moved between Kathy's legs. Kneeling, I pushed my face into her crotch and began drilling my tongue into her dripping vagina. I sucked and licked my brother's semen from Kathy and she cried out her pleasure.

Eddie entered me from behind and began to saw his rigid cock in and out of my pussy. Kathy moved away and sat on the bed near my head. I looked up and saw her fisting Brad, making his cock hard again.

Kathy smiled at me, told Brad to kneel in front of me and guided his cock into my mouth. He pushed forward and slid his member into my throat. I clamped my lips around his shaft and Brad slowly withdrew his penis until the head was all that remained in my mouth.

I opened my mouth wide and Brad once again pushed into my throat. We developed a tempo with Brad pulling back and sliding across my lips and me opening my mouth wide so he could go deep again.

Kathy moved so she could reach my clit and boobs at the same time and started to fondle me. The sensation of having my mouth and pussy filled with cocks and my tits and clit rubbed sent me over the edge. I began to climax and my entire body convulsed. My legs quivered and my vagina contracted around my brother's penis.

Brad filled my mouth with his cum and I swallowed it as fast as his cock spurted the thick fluid into me. He stopped moving and I felt his penis soften as I pushed it against the roof of my mouth with my tongue. Behind me, Eddie began to pound into me, his hips banging against my upturned ass. Each time Eddie slammed into me, I grunted around Brad's flaccid shaft.

After Eddie came, he pulled out and I rolled onto my back, closing my eyes. I felt a tongue at my pussy, opened my eyes and saw Kathy's head between my legs. Once she had me cleaned up, Kathy turned to Eddie and licked the juices from his cock.

The four of us stretched out on the bed to rest, Kathy and I next to each other in the middle. Brad was at my side and Eddie was next to Kathy.

"That was the bomb!" Eddie said.

Kathy giggled and said, "It was really different having a cock in my mouth and pussy at the same time."

"Did you like it?" I asked her.

"Yes! I felt so hot and turned on I thought I was going to pass out for a minute. When you ate me after Eddie came in my pussy, I came again," Kathy said.

"Eddie's cum tasted good coming from your pussy," I said, reaching down and fondling Brad's flaccid penis.

"Next time Brad can screw you and I can taste his cum in your pussy, Jen," Kathy said.

"It is going to take some time before I can do it again," Brad said.

I giggled and asked, "What's the matter, Brad, can't you take two blow jobs in a row?"

"I just did, Little-bit, but I don't think I can take three, not for a while at least," Brad said.

"We should make a video of all of us messing around," Eddie said. "That way we can see what it looks like."

"That would be cool, Eddie," Kathy said. "I just wouldn't want our parents to see it."

We all cuddled and chatted for about a half an hour. I glanced at the clock and said, "It's nine o'clock. Do you guys want to go for a swim?"

"I don't know. That means we'd have to get up," Brad said.

I waggled his limp penis and giggled. "If you could get it up, we'd stay right here and have some fun. Maybe after a swim, you guys will be ready again."

"Maybe, but what if we're not?" Eddie said.

I put my hand on Kathy's boob, squeezed it and said, "We'll think of something."

I could feel Brad's penis move in my hand as he watched me play with his sister's breast. While still holding his member, I moved so I could cover Kathy's boob with my mouth and suck on her nipple. Once Kathy's nipple was hard, I took it between my teeth and bit down gently, causing her to squirm.

Kathy grabbed the sides of my head, arched her back and pushed her breast into my face. I moved my mouth from one breast to the other, licking and sucking her nipples until they were both rigid.

I released Brad's cock, rolled onto my side and moved my mouth to Kathy's. We started to kiss one another, probing each other's mouth with our tongues. After a few minutes, we separated and giggled.

"Damn," Eddie said, "do you want Brad and me to leave you two alone?"

Kathy looked at Eddie, grinned and said, "No, you can stay and watch if you want to."

"Does that mean you and Kathy would rather fool around with each other than with Eddie and me?" Brad asked.

"It doesn't mean that at all, Brad," I said.

"It sure seems like it to me. It looks like you would rather be with a girl than a guy," Brad said and then he sat up. "Do you like my sister better than me?"

I could hear the insecurity in his voice. I sat up, looked into his eyes and said, "No, it doesn't mean I like Kathy better than you. I love both of you! I love Eddie too, but that doesn't mean I love, or like, any of you guys any more or less."

Brad said, "Maybe, but it looks like you would rather have sex with Kathy than me."

Jumping off the bed, I headed for the door, stopping to turn around and look at Brad. "If you think it's only about sex, you're wrong! We were all just having a good time and fooling around, but you have to get all jealous and ruin it." I spun around and left the stateroom.

On my way through the salon, I grabbed my sundress and slipped it on, tying the top behind my neck as I went out to the cockpit. I sat on the gunwale, stared out into the marina and started to cry. I wondered why Brad was acting like he was; we were just fooling around after all. I wanted to have fun and sex, but it seemed that Brad wasn't able to handle it.

A few minutes later, Brad came out and stood next to me. He didn't say anything at first, but he finally put his hand on my shoulder and said, "I'm sorry, Jen."

I nodded, but remained silent.

"Jen, I don't know what came over me, please don't be mad."

"I'm hurt, Brad. I was just having fun, I thought we all were, and then you go and get all shitty on me."

Brad sat on the gunwale next to me, put his arm around my waist and held me to his side. We both remained quiet for a while as I thought about what to say to him.

"Look, Brad, I didn't want to upset you, but I like Kathy and I like fooling around with her. I love you and really want to be with you, but I also want to be with her sometimes."

"Are you telling me that you're bisexual?"

"I guess I am, Brad. I don't find all girls attractive, just like I don't find all guys attractive. Kathy and I share something that's special and that makes us close. I don't ask you to fool around with Eddie and I don't think you have the right to ask me not to fool around with Kathy. We should be able to do what we want to do."

"What do you and my sister share that's so special, Jen?"

I twisted around so I could see Brad's face, smiled and said, "You and Eddie."

Brad nodded and said, "What do you want, Jen?"

"I don't know what I want, Brad. I'm only fifteen and really don't have to decide right now. I know what I don't want though. I don't want anyone telling me how I should feel or who I should have feelings for. I don't want to be told that I can't fool around with someone if I really want to."

"I thought you were my girlfriend and I was your boyfriend."

"I am your girlfriend, Brad. Like I said, I love you. You have to understand that you're my FIRST boyfriend. I was virgin up till a few months ago and I never had a boyfriend. It's all new to me and sometimes I feel all confused about things."

"Does that mean you want to go out with other guys?"

I put my hand on Brad's leg and said, "No, Brad, that's not what I mean. I don't want to go out with anyone else. I just don't want to be told I can't, I don't want to feel I'm someone's property."

"I don't know, Jen. It would seem to me that if you really loved me, you wouldn't want to make love to anyone else."

"I don't want to make love to anyone else, Brad, no one except you, Kathy and Eddie. Sex isn't making love. Sometimes we make love and sometimes we just have sex, right?"

Brad nodded.

"Well?"

"Well what? Are you saying that if we want to fool around with someone else it's okay as long as it's just sex?"

"What I'm saying is that fooling around is just sex and not love. Remember, you can have sex with anyone but only make love with someone you love. I love you, Brad and even when we're just fooling around; it's kinda like making love. I've fooled around with Cindy before, but it was never making love."

"How about other guys? Have you ever fooled around with another boy?"

"No, you and Eddie are the only boys I've ever been with. Brad, there isn't anyone else I want to fool around with; if that's what you're asking me. You're the only guy I want to be with."

"What about Eddie?"

"I don't know, Brad, things are different now. When Eddie and I started to fool around, I thought that he would be the only guy I ever wanted to be with. Then you and I got together and my feelings for Eddie have changed. I still love my brother, but it seems Eddie and I are more interested in making love with you and Kathy than each other."

Brad chuckled and said, "It's the same with Kathy and me. We have talked about it and feel about the same way."

"I really like what we did, you know, all of us fooling around together, and I want to be able to do it again."

"I liked it too," Brad said as he stroked my cheek with his fingertips. "Please forgive me for acting like a little kid and messing things up tonight."

I slipped onto the deck, stood in front of Brad and put my arms around him. Pulling him to his feet, I hugged him and rested my head on his chest.

"Let's just forget about it and go see what Eddie and Kathy are up to," I said. "Brad, I really do love you."

Brad's arms went around me and he hugged me so hard I had trouble breathing. "I love you too!"

We parted and went back into the cabin. As we walked through the salon, I shucked my dress and was naked again. Brad stopped to remove his shorts and walked behind me as I went down the steps to the staterooms.

"Hey, Jen, I have I ever told you that you have a great ass?"

I glanced back, wiggled my backside and replied, "Yeah, but I still like hearing it."

Eddie and Kathy were sitting on the bed talking when Brad and I walked into the room. I jumped onto the bed and sat Indian style next to them. Brad knelt on the other side of my brother and his sister, resting his butt on his heels.

"Everything okay?" Kathy asked.

"Yup, everything's just fine," I replied. "Are you two worn out now?"

"No, we've just been talking," Eddie said. "We wanted to wait and see if you guys came back."

I felt awkward at that point, not knowing if I wanted to fool around anymore or not. I looked at Kathy and saw her grinning at me. She put her hand on my leg and slid it up to my crotch, stopping when her fingers were against my vulva. When she started to softly rub me, I felt my body temperature begin to rise.

Brad moved behind me, put his arms over my shoulders and his hands on my boobs. He kneaded my breasts as Kathy worked a finger into my pussy. Curling all of her fingers, except the one that was in me, into a fist, Kathy began to finger me in earnest. I humped my hips against her hand and Brad pulled at my nipples.

After a few minutes, Kathy removed her finger and pulled me forward until I was kneeling on the bed. She lifted my chin, placed her lips against mine and we started to kiss. The next thing I knew, I was sprawled out on top of Kathy and we were grinding our boobs and mons together. Our tongues moved in and out of each other's mouths and we became lost in our lust.

I felt hands on my back and ass, more hands than Kathy had. Glancing back, I saw Eddie and Brad kneeling on either side of Kathy and me, rubbing me. The feeling of six hands on my body and Kathy beneath me was turning me on like never before. I didn't feel the tenderness I felt when I was with any one person; this was heated desire.

Closing my eyes, I concentrated on the kisses Kathy was placing on my face and found her mouth. The hands moved away and I felt someone lifting my hips, so I moved my legs so I was kneeling over Kathy.

A cock entered me, but I didn't open my eyes to see who it was behind my upturned ass. The cock began to move in and out of me slowly and filled my pussy with each inward stroke. Kathy pushed my shoulders up and I supported my weight on my arms. She moved her hands to my boobs and mauled them as the person behind me continued to move in and out of my pussy.

I still had my eyes closed when I felt a cock brushing my lips. I opened my mouth and let the penis in, clamping my lips around the shaft. When I felt his hands grab my hair and tangle his fingers into it, I knew it was Eddie's cock in my mouth. He had a way of holding me when I gave him a blowjob and I then knew it was Brad fucking me.

Kathy moved one hand between my legs and flicked at my clit, squeezing my breast with the other one. Brad began taking long slow strokes, pulling out of me completely before spearing my vagina again. I felt Brad's hands on my sides and he slid them under me and grabbed both of my boobs, moving Kathy's hand away.

Eddie pushed forward, sliding his cock into my throat and held still as I swallowed. I felt Kathy's fingers on my clit, rubbing it against my pubic bone and I rocked against her. Brad pulled out of my pussy and Kathy's fingers slipped in.

"You are so wet, Jen," Kathy said as she pulled her fingers out of my pussy and up to my anus.

Kathy rubbed my anus, returned her fingers to my pussy and pushed them into me. I moaned around Eddie's penis as she moved her fingers from my vagina to my ass and back. When Kathy pushed a finger into my rectum, I backed off Eddie and groaned out loud.

I felt Kathy start to remove her finger and pushed back to keep it in me.

"Don't take it out," I moaned as I humped her finger.

"Do you like my finger up your ass?" Kathy said, slowly moving her finger in my rectum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.