Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 31

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When I woke up the next morning, I was alone in my brother's bed. I sat up, stood up and found my robe. After putting it on and tying it, I went to find Eddie.

"Hi, Jen," Eddie said. "Ready to go running?"

Mom was at the counter making coffee. "Good morning, Sweetie, did you sleep well?"

I looked at my mom and then at Eddie. Dad walked in, walked over to my mom and put his arms around her from behind.

"Morning all, is the coffee ready yet?" Dad said.

I was in a bit of a fog. My entire family was cheerful and bubbly, too bubbly. I tried to figure what the hell was happening, why they were so giddy at six o'clock in the morning.

"Good morning," I said. "I'll be ready to go in a minute, Eddie."

Shaking my head, I headed for my bedroom to get dressed. I was pulling my shorts on when Mom came into the room and sat on my bed.

"Is everything better this morning, Jenny?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, I guess it is. What's going on? Why is everyone so happy this morning?"

"Jenny, did you and your brother work out whatever it was that was bothering you last night?"

"Yes, I think we did, Mom."

"Good! Your father and I are happy because you and Eddie are happy. We want you two to be happy and when you two aren't, neither are we."

I put on my sports bra, sat on the bed and started to put on my socks and running shoes.

"Mom, how many people can you love at one time, I mean really love."

"Jenny, that all depends on the size of your heart and how well you can handle jealousy. If you can get by the feelings of envy and enjoy a person for what they are and what they mean to you, you can love many people at the same time. Each of the people in your life will be different and mean different things to you, but that doesn't mean anyone is better or worse than the other.

"If you don't let your hormones do your thinking for you, you'll find there can be many people in your life. Some will come and go, some will remain in your heart forever, but even the ones that go will leave their mark on you. You can only hope the impression they leave will be a good one."

"How do you know? How can you tell about someone, about how they will affect you?"

Mom chuckled and said, "You don't know, Jen, but as you get older and have more people in your life, it will get easier to pick people that are sincere. Think with your head and not your pussy and you'll do just fine."

"MOM!"

My mom laughed and hugged me. "Don't give me that, Jenny. I was your age once and it wasn't that long ago. Not so long that I don't remember getting all tingly when I saw a cute guy. Hell, I still do! I hope I never lose it, getting all giddy and feeling my heart take off like a racecar."

I looked at my mom and asked, "Does Daddy still make you feel like that?"

"Everyday, Jenny. I love your father so much I still get sweaty hands and goose bumps."

I giggled. I knew that feeling only too well. I got it when I thought about my brother and now I was starting to feel it when I was around Brad.

"Let's go, Jen, we're going to be late for school if we don't leave right now," Eddie said from my doorway.

I jumped up, gave my mom a hug and said, "Thanks, Mom."

Eddie and I went outside, warmed up and headed out on our run. Eddie led me around a corner and on to a street we didn't normally run on. I realized it was the street Brad and Kathy lived on and I began to smile.

"Are we picking up company this morning, Eddie?"

"If you don't mind. I talked to Kathy and she said she wanted to run with us."

"Is Brad going to run with us too?"

"Yeah, I think so. I asked Kathy to tell him about it."

When we got up to the Waters' driveway, Kathy came running towards us. I didn't see Brad and my heart sank. I was just about to ask Kathy if her brother was coming when I felt arms go around me from behind.

"Morning sexy," Brad said.

"Hi, Brad, ready to run?" I giggled.

"I sure am, let's go," Brad said and then let me go.

The four of us ran together. Brad ran next to me, and Kathy ran next to my brother. We rounded a corner, ran to the park and made two laps around it before heading back to Brad and Kathy's house. We stopped at the house for a moment, chatted and then Eddie and I ran home.

That afternoon, after school, I saw Brad, Kathy and my brother waiting for me in the parking lot. We all rode the bus together and got off at the stop near Eddie's and my stop. We all went to the house and sat in the backyard. Our conversion started out talking about fishing and our trip to the Keys, but changed.

Kathy and Eddie sat on the glider holding hands and I sat in a lawn chair next to Brad. I could tell there was an air of uneasiness among all of us, but no one was ready to address it. I thought for a moment and giggled to myself. I knew one way to break the ice, go for a swim. For some reason, it seemed that when my clothes came off my guard want down. It was hard to conceal anything, even my feelings, when I was naked and I guessed it would be the same for Kathy, Brad and Eddie.

"I feel like going for a swim," I said. "Anyone else want to?"

"I do," Kathy said.

I went into the house, grabbed some towels and took them out to the pool. After pulling my top and skirt off, I removed my bra, peeled my panties down my legs and jumped into the water. Looking back, I saw Kathy getting undressed and the boys watching her. Kathy jumped into the pool, swam over to me and started to giggle.

"Are you guys going to join us?" Kathy said.

Eddie and Brad laughed, got up and stripped. They jumped into the water and came over to where Kathy and I were standing. We started to splash and goof around with one another. There was a lot of contact, but none of it was sexual. We bumped into each other but didn't grope. All in all, it was great fun.

When we got out, we dried off and sat in the sun on a blanket, still naked. We stayed that way for about an hour and talked about our unique relationships. Sitting in a circle, our legs folded Indian style, we were as exposed as we could be.

I rested my hand on Brad's knee and moved my fingers lightly on his skin. Kathy and Eddie held hands and wiggled their fingers.

"You know what, I think this is going to work," I said boldly. "I think we can all get along and have fun. It's no secret that we have sex with each other; we've all done it together. I don't think the fact I make love with Eddie and Kathy does it with Brad should have any effect on anything.

"My mom said someone could be in love with more than one person, as long as you can control your jealousy, and I believe her. I know how Kathy feels about my brother and, believe it or not, I'm happy about it."

I turned to Brad and said, "I think I'm falling for you, Brad. I hope Kathy can accept it and I really hope you have some feelings for me."

Brad put his hand on mine, squeezed it firmly and I knew he did. I grinned at him and batted my eyelashes.

"I can accept it, Jen," Kathy said. "It makes me happy too. I want my brother to be able to have fun and find someone he really likes, but I also want MY time with him. I think we can all have a blast and get along."

"I want it to work out for us," Eddie said. "I want to be with Kathy, but it doesn't mean I think any less of Jen. If anything, it makes the way I feel about my sister stronger."

"No shit," Brad said. "I mean, who could ask for what you and I have, Eddie. We have two great sisters and two great girlfriends."

Brad turned to me and said, "I do have feelings for you, Jen and not just because of the sex. I have liked you from the time we all went to Crystal's first party."

We all confessed our feelings and without actually saying it, reached an understanding. It was getting late, and my parents would be home soon, so we got dressed and Kathy and Brad got ready to leave.

Before they headed for home, I kissed Brad and Eddie kissed Kathy. It was the first intimate contact any one of us had that day. When we were naked and in the pool, we horsed around and had fun. While we sat on the blanket, we touched, but just causally. Now, when it was time for us to part, we found ourselves in each other's arms kissing and holding one another.

Kathy and Brad left and my brother and I went into the house. I found a note from my mom that said she and Dad had a meeting with my dad's boss that night and they wouldn't be home for dinner. The note also said there was food in the refrigerator and I should heat it for my brother and me.

After dinner, Eddie and I did our homework and watched television until our parents got home.

"HI, kids," Dad said when he walked into the living room.

I was lying on the couch, my head on Eddie's leg and I looked up at my mom and dad.

"Hi," I said. "How was your dinner and meeting?"

Dad sat in his chair and Mom moved my legs so she could sit on the couch.

"The meeting went very well," Dad said. "I have decided to make a big decision, a decision that will affect the entire family. Mr. Bowman has decided to retire and sell me the company and I accepted. I will be able to pay him from the money the company earns so we don't have to use any of our savings."

"You said it will affect all of us, Dad," Eddie said. "How?"

"It may mean long hours for me sometimes. Not only will I be responsible for designing the boats, I'll have to oversee the entire operation. We have a lot of good employees and they will help, but the ultimate responsibility is mine."

"Are we still going to be able to go to the Keys over the Thanksgiving break?" I asked.

Dad chuckled and said, "Yes, we're still going. The official transfer won't talk place until after the first of the year. I will be spending a lot of time at the boatyard, but we'll still have time to do the things we want to do."

We all sat together and listened to Dad talk about the things he wanted to do and some of the changes he wanted to make at the company. I didn't understand about some of the things he was talking about, but my dad was excited and that made me happy.

Mom told us to get to bed at about ten thirty and my brother and I got up and went to our rooms.

On Wednesday, Eddie and I finished the dishes and waited for Dad to take us to the fishing meeting. Kathy, Brad and Mr. Waters were going to meet us at our house and we were all going together.

For the past two mornings, my brother and I ran with Kathy and Brad. We would run to their house, where they would join us, and we'd all head to the park and ran around on the grass. Kathy had bought a set of hand weights like mine and was working on her arms so they would be stronger for fishing.

After school we all rode on the bus together, Kathy and Eddie sharing a seat and Brad and I doing the same thing. Although we wanted to, we hadn't had another opportunity to spend an afternoon at our pool. All of us had things to do around our houses.

Brad and I talked on the telephone a few times and we had a chance to get to know each other a little better. I found out he wanted to become an engineer or learn his father's trade. When I asked why he was interested in two things that seemed so different, he told me he like to work with his hands, but also liked to design things.

The Waters showed up and we all piled into the van to go to the meeting. Mom and Mrs. Waters stayed at the house, telling us they weren't really all that interested in going to the meeting. Mom said they were going to make some plans for our trip.

When we got to the hall where the meetings were held, we all went in and found a table. A nice man came over, introduced himself and sat down with us. While we waited for the meeting to start, the man told us about the club and some of the things they did.

"We meet once a month and usually have a speaker," Mitch said. "I've been in the club for about ten years."

"How about tournaments?" Dad asked.

"We have ten a year, all of them for bragging rights. There is no money tournaments sponsored by the club," Mitch said. "We also have some family outings. How did you folks find out about the club?"

"Tom Gorgon told me about it, Mitch. He said he would sponsor the kids," Dad said.

"Well, you have a good sponsor. Tom is one of the charter members and is responsible for much of the club's success. He is only active during the months he's down here, but will fly in for a meeting from time to time," Mitch said.

Just then Tom Gordon walked up and said hello to all of us. Mitch looked surprised, but my dad didn't.

"Hi Tom," Dad said. "I'm glad you could make it. This is Jack Waters and his two kids, Brad and Kathy. They have been fishing with Jen and Eddie for a while now and, from what I hear, are doing pretty good."

"Nice to meet you," Tom said, shaking Brad, Kathy and Mr. Waters' hands. "It's refreshing to see young people interested in the sport; it's our future." Tom took the empty seat at our table.

"Harry," Tom said turning to my dad. "I talked to the board and they agree with me about making the rule change. The kids will be allowed to become members, but like we talked about, you and Jack will have to be responsible until they turn eighteen."

Everything was very exciting to me. There were an endless number of men coming to our table to see Tom and we were introduced to all of them. At one point, a man handed Tom some papers and he passed them out to us. I read the application and grinned, knowing the four of us would be the youngest members of the club.

I took a pen out of my small purse and began to fill out the application. When I got to the section that asked about the boat, I gleefully printed 'LADY GUINEVERE' and moved to the next line. I printed the size, make and other information about the boat the form required. When I got to a place that asked for the captain's name, I looked to my brother.

"What should I put here, Eddie," I asked, pointing to the line.

Eddie grinned and showed me his application. On the line for the captain's name was my name.

"You're the captain," Eddie said.

I was floored! My brother laughed at my response and the look on my face.

"It doesn't really matter, Jen, but I would like it if you had your name as the captain of our team," Eddie said.

I finished filling out the application and handed it to my dad. He collected the other applications and took them to a table near the back of the hall. When he returned, he had our membership cards and a bag of things that came with joining.

The bags contained a hat, a sticker with the club's emblem and several other things, including a set of rules for the tournaments.

When a man stood in front of the room and started to speak, the room fell quiet. We listened as the man talked about the things that had been going on and coming events. He asked for a show of hands from the members that would be fishing at the next tournament.

The four of us put our hands up and waited while the man counted.

After the business was finished, the man introduced the guest speaker. It was a woman from the fishery division of the Florida Department of Natural Resources. She gave an interesting talk on the future of billfish fishing and how properly releasing fish had improved the stock of fish available.

I was also very aware of Brad sitting next to me. He had his leg against mine most of the night and I really loved the feeling of the contact.

The woman said she was going to take a short break and then show a video. Kathy and I took the opportunity to go to the bathroom.

"This is so cool, Jen," Kathy said to me. "I'm really having a good time."

"Me too," I giggled. "I'm so excited I think I'm getting wet."

"Yeah, but that doesn't take much for you."

"Not really, the excitement and Brad really have me going. He's had his leg against mine all night and I can barely contain myself."

We finished in the bathroom and went back to the table. When I sat down, Brad's leg found mine and pressed against me. The woman came back to the front of the room and said she was ready to finish her presentation. The lights went off and the video started.

The video was about conservation of the off shore fishery. It was very interesting and I was watching intently when I felt Brad's hand on my knee.

It was like I had been shocked when he touched me and the electricity ran from my knee to my crotch. When he began to move his hand on my leg, I glanced around to be sure no one could see what he was doing.

We hadn't done anything other than kiss since the day on the boat. Eddie and I hadn't done anything together either and I was feeling a little horny. I could feel my body responding to Brad's gentle touches and it was starting to drive me nuts. Glancing around again and feeling confidant no one could see under our table, I put my hand on Brad's.

He glanced at me and smiled. I pulled his hand up my leg to my thigh and parted my legs slightly. I wanted to feel his hand against my pussy and at the moment didn't care if we were in a room full of people. I slid a little lower in my chair and pulled his hand into my crotch.

When his finger touched me, I jumped and then opened my legs a little more. He started to pull his hand away, but I stopped him and pulled it back under my skirt. I didn't really pay too much attention to the rest of the video. Brad began to slowly rub me and I became lost in the feeling.

Suddenly, Brad's hand pulled away and the lights came on. Apparently he had been watching the video and knew it had ended. I was really glad he was alert, because I sure wasn't.

The man that started the meeting came back up front, thanked the woman and then introduced us as the newest and the youngest members of the South Florida Billfish Club. We stood up and most of the people in the room clapped.

There was a drawing for prizes, but we didn't win anything. At the end of the meeting, a lot of the members came over, welcomed us and told us they were looking forward to seeing us at the captains' meeting next Saturday. Tom Gordon came back to our table and sat down.

"So, what did you guys think about the meeting?" Tom asked.

"It was really cool," I said. "I can't wait to fish one of the tournaments."

Tom chuckle at the obvious glee in my voice and said, "Well, that will be Saturday, if you guys are going to fish."

"You bet we are," Eddie said.

"Good, then I'll see you kids at the captains' meeting on Saturday morning. I volunteered to be the observer on your boat," Tom said.

"What does an observer do?" Kathy asked.

Tom explained the observer's roll. He told us he would make sure we followed the rules and verify we tagged the fish properly.

"You'll find the information in the rules," Tom said. "I'd suggest you all read them over and learn them."

"If I know Jenny, she'll have them memorized by Saturday." Dad said.

"After talking to Nate, I don't doubt it for a minute. He said Jen and Eddie were very good fishermen and did a great job as mates on his boat last summer. He also said they asked a million questions," Tom said chuckling.

"I hope he wasn't mad or anything," my dad said.

"Not at all, Harry. Nate told me Jen and Eddie were great and hoped they would mate again next year," Tom said.

Dad grinned. I could tell he was proud of my brother and me, and it made me happy to see him so thrilled. Dad, Mr. Waters and Tom talked for a few more minutes and then left to talk to some of the other members.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Dad asked.

"I guess so," Eddie said.

We all went out to the van, got in and Dad started for home. Eddie, Brad, Kathy and I, all thanked Dad and Mr. Waters for taking us to the meeting and letting us join the club.

When we got back to my house, Kathy and I ran in and showed our moms our membership cards. We sat at the table and told our moms about the meeting and how much fun we had. My dad and Mr. Waters came into the kitchen and Kathy and I left, going out to the backyard to see what our brothers were doing.

Brad and Eddie were sitting at the patio table talking about the upcoming trip. I sat on Brad's lap, put my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. Kathy and Eddie moved to the glider and sat close.

"You know, Brad," I said. "You almost made me cum at the meeting. I really liked it when you touched me."

Brad smiled and said, "I wish we had time, I'd finish what I started."

"I wish we had time too. I can't wait until we go to the Keys and I get to spend a whole week with you."

"Kathy and I have been talking about it too, Jen. Both of us are really looking forward going," Brad said, and then asked. "Do you think we can do what we did on the boat last weekend?"

"Make love?"

"Well, that plus maybe what we all did in the bed together, you know."

I grinned and the image of my parents having sex with the people in Daytona popped into my head. I remembered having my brother screwing me at the same time I was sucking Brad.

"Maybe, I had fun the first time, but that was kind of spontaneous, not something we planned. To be honest, I'm really looking forward to being alone with you. I want to get to know you better, a lot better."

I felt Brad's cock pressing against my butt and wiggled against it. I put my mouth on his and we kissed. Out tongues met and we probed each other's mouths. When we broke our kiss, I was breathing hard and feeling very warm.

I wanted to feel Brad's hand on my boobs and my pussy. I was turned on and felt like I was going to explode. Taking his hand, I guided it under my skirt and groaned as he started to rub me. He slipped his fingers into my panties, touched my hot pussy and I squirmed in his lap.

Brad probed me and his finger entered me. I started to hump against his hand and moaned into his mouth. I was getting so close to an orgasm I couldn't stop, that is until I heard my mom call my name from the back door. Brad jerked his hand away from me and we straightened up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.