Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 30

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Startled, I jumped off Brad's lap, turned and saw my parents and the Waters standing on the pier. Mom was laughing, I sort of expected that, but so was Kathy's mom and that surprised me. Kathy had told me many times her mom was strict.

"Um, ah," I stammered. "Hi."

"Hi yourself, Jen," Mom said. "We called and found out you guys were back so we thought we'd come down and see how your fishing trip was. We also brought a couple of pizzas, if you kids are hungry."

One of the things my dad had taught Eddie and I was to always file a float plan with the marina's harbormaster. Each time we went out, we'd call in on the radio and tell the harbormaster we were leaving and when we should be back. When we got back to the marina, we called in and told the harbormaster we were in. Dad said he called and found out we were back.

Our parents got on the boat and Dad handed Eddie the pizzas. I went into the cabin, got some paper plates and sodas after asking who was eating. Mom told me she and the rest of them had had dinner earlier and were fine.

I came back out and put the plates and sodas on the small table my brother had brought out and sat down to eat.

"So, Kathy, are they okay?" Mrs. Waters said, smirking.

"Is what okay, Mom?" Kathy said.

"Eddie's tonsils, it looked like you were trying to inspect them with your tongue," Mrs. Waters said, and then started to laugh.

"MOM!" Kathy said, blushing right along with my brother.

"Well, it looked like you had your tongue half way down his throat when we walked up," Mrs. Waters said.

Everyone began to laugh at Kathy and Eddie's expense. They were both red in the face, but laughed along with the rest of us. After a few more comments about what we were doing when they walked up on us, our parents let up.

"Dad," Eddie said, "we've been talking and we would like to enter a tournament. We've all been working real hard and we think we're ready."

"You do huh," Dad said. "You think you kids are ready to compete against the people that have been doing it for years?"

"The only way to know is to try, Dad," Eddie said.

"Jack, Sarah, how do you feel about the kids fishing in tournaments?" Dad said.

"I think the experience would be good for them," Mr. Waters said.

"Where do they have these tournaments," Mom asked.

"All over, Mom," I said. "I've looked at some of the sites on the Internet and they have tournaments everywhere. There are a lot of them in south Florida, but they have them in other places too. I read about some in the Keys and even in places like the Bahamas and South America."

"Really," Mom said. "Which ones would you guys want to fish in?"

"The local tournaments for now, but if we get good, maybe some of the other ones," I said.

Eddie and I told our parents about tournament fishing and how the contests were held. Kathy and Brad offered what they knew about it and Mrs. Waters asked a lot of questions.

"Some of the tournaments last for a few days," Eddie said. "Some are only for one day."

"What do you think about all of this, Sarah? Do you think we should let the kids go off fishing for a couple of days at a time?" Mom said.

Mrs. Waters took a deep breath and looked like she was thinking. Kathy's face turned from a smile to a blank stare. I could see her disappointment as she anticipated her mother's answer.

"Well," Mrs. Waters said as she took her husband's hand, "I'm not really sure about this. I don't know where the kids would stay if they had to fish a tournament that lasted more than one day."

"We could stay on the boat, Mom," Brad offered.

"In that case, I wouldn't have any problem with it," Mrs. Waters said. "I just wouldn't feel comfortable if they had to stay in some motel."

Kathy looked at her brother and then at me. She started to smile and said, "Really, Mom! You wouldn't mind if we fished in the tournaments?"

All of our parents started to laugh as Mrs. Waters shook her head.

"No, I don't mind. I think it would be good for you kids to find out what things are like on your own for a few days," Mrs. Waters said.

Kathy jumped up, hugged her mom and said, "I love you, Mom, thanks for being so understanding."

"I love you too, Kathy, I love you and your brother," Mrs. Waters said. "I know I haven't been the most understanding person to live with, but that's changed now. I finally woke up and found out I have been too strict and too unwilling to let you and Brad grow up.

"Mrs. Shockley has shown me I can let go and not try to over protect you kids. That trust is something earned. I have also learned I can't stop you two from being kids and I'm no longer going to try."

"Your old mom is gone." Mr. Waters chuckled. "Your new mom is much different and, if you haven't noticed, she is much more accepting. Now it's your turn, now you have to keep the trust you both have earned."

"What do you mean, Dad?" Brad said.

"What I mean is, no drugs, no drinking and no smoking. Do want you're asked and use common sense," Mr. Waters said.

"There's one more thing," Mrs. Waters said. "Your father and I want to be grandparents, but not right now."

"That goes for Harry and I too," Mom said.

I was in shock and I suspect my brother, Kathy and Brad were too. We all looked at each other and I tried to decide if I should say anything or not. It isn't everyday your parents all but say they know you're having sex.

"I don't know what you kids have done and frankly, it's none of my business," Mrs. Waters said, breaking the spell that seamed to have overtaken the four of us kids. "Just make sure you're ready and willing when you do whatever you do. Don't do anything you don't want to and don't let anyone talk you into something you know is wrong."

It felt weird having the conversation that was taking place. My mom had told me most of the things Mrs. Waters was saying and I suspected Mom had something to do with it. It wasn't really uncomfortable, just strange. At that point, I was glad Kathy and I were kissing each other's brothers and I wasn't in Eddie's lap.

"Okay, that's enough of that for now," Dad said. "I have been looking into this tournament fishing and found out there's a club you kids can join. They have meetings once a month and several tournaments throughout the year."

"That's cool," Eddie said. "When can we go to one of the meetings and find out about it?"

"There's a meeting on Wednesday night. I though all of us could go and check things out," Dad said. "We want to make sure you kids get off to the right start."

It was getting late and Eddie, Kathy, Brad and I decided we wanted to go fishing the next day. Eddie asked Dad and he said it was okay with him. When Kathy asked her mom, Mrs. Waters said, "What would a fishing team be without all of the members. How about your homework? Is it finished?"

"Not yet, Mom," Kathy said. "I'll do it as soon as I get home."

We locked up the boat and left. Eddie and I went home with our parents, Kathy and Brad went home with theirs. We agreed Eddie and I would pick up Kathy and her brother the next morning,

Mom and Dad went into the living room to watch television and I asked my brother to come outside. We jumped into the pool and swam around naked for a few minutes before we got out, dried off and sat on the glider, wrapped in our towels.

"Eddie, do we need to talk?" I asked.

"If you want to, Jen."

"You know what I'm asking about, don't you?"

"Yes, I know. You want to know how I feel about what we did today, right?"

"Yes, I do. I want to know everything is still okay between you and me. I want to know you still love me and want to be with me."

"I do love you, Jen. Not STILL love you. I know what happened was a little strange, but it hasn't changed the way I feel about you, except to make my love stronger."

"How can kissing someone else make your love for me stronger?"

"Because of trust, Jen. Because I know we can do something like we did today and still trust and love each other. Kathy is nice and it was fun kissing her today, but it wasn't anywhere near what I feel about you. When I saw you and Brad, I didn't feel jealous or upset because I know you love me."

"Was kissing Kathy exciting for you? Did, do you want to do more with her? Do you want to have sex with Kathy?"

"Jen, remember how we decided we would just let things happen between you and me? How we didn't plan things and just went with the flow?"

"Yes, I do."

"I think we should do the same thing with Kathy and Brad. If you're asking me if I got turned on today, I did. If you're asking if I wanted to have sex with her today, well, I didn't really think about that."

"You're right, as usual, Eddie. I agree we should let things just develop as they may. I got really turned on when I was kissing Brad, but it was so different than the way I feel when we make love, or even just have sex. With Brad it was kind of fun, but just fun. With you it's fun too, but there is so much more."

"Jen, we're a lot different than most kids we know. You and I are lovers and so are Brad and Kathy. Incest is not all that common, I wouldn't guess, but for the four of us to be the way we are is just strange. The fact the four of us can be open and honest is a real plus.

"Just think about it, we can make love or fool around when we're with Brad and Kathy, or you and Brad can fool around while I fool around with Kathy. We can go out as couples, have fun and no one will know anything is going on between you and me or Kathy and Brad.

"In reality, we have the best of two worlds. Add in the fishing and it's almost too good to be true. So, if you want to know if I still love you, the answer is yes, more than ever. If the question is do I want to have sex with Kathy, maybe. If you want to know if it's okay with me if you want to, or do, fool around with Brad, the answer is yes.

"I love you, Eddie. I can't imagine finding another guy, brother or not, so understanding. I will always love you more than anyone that comes into my life.

We hugged and kissed for a moment, went into the house and went to bed. We had to be up early the next morning and I wanted to run before we left to go to the boat.

When Eddie and I walked through the living room with towels wrapped around our waists and our clothes in our hands, my mom chuckled. She asked us to sit down because she and Dad wanted to talk to us. I felt a little strange, so I put on my tee shirt and then sat on the floor.

"I talked to your aunt Sally today," Mom said. "She and Frank aren't going to be able to come down for Thanksgiving this year, she can't get the time off work."

"That's too bad," I said. "I thought it would be fun to go on the boat with them."

"Well, that's what we wanted to talk to you two about," Mom said. "We had planned on going back to the Keys, where we went last year at Christmas, and spending a few days. We wondered if you would mind if the Waters came with us instead."

"I think it would be fun," I said. "I think it will be a little crowded on the boat though."

"Not really," Dad said. "We have a room reserved near the marina. We were going to stay in the room with your aunt and let you kids and Frank stay on the boat."

"That's fine with me," Eddie said. "Brad and I can share the small stateroom and the girls can have yours. I think it would be fun. Maybe we can find a tournament to fish while we're there."

"Okay then, it's settled," Mom said. "I'll let Sarah and Jack know tomorrow."

"Mom do Kathy and Brad know yet?" I asked.

"No, we didn't want to say anything to them until we talked to you and Eddie. Mr. and Mrs. Waters know about it and want to go, but I told them we had to check with you two first," Mom said.

"Have you told them about the beach?" Eddie asked.

Mom laughed and said, "No, we haven't. Do you think we should tell them or let it be a surprise?"

I giggled as I thought about my reaction when I first visited the nude beach and then said, "I think we should surprise them, Mom. I can't wait to see the look on their faces. Can we tell Brad and Kathy about the trip, you know, except for the beach part?"

"Sure you can," Mom said. "I think they'd like to hear it from you two."

We talked about the trip for a few more minutes and learned Dad planned on making the run down nonstop. He told us he expected my brother and I to have the route planned and programmed before we left.

"I want you two to plan two routes," Dad said. "One on the ICW in case the weather is bad, the other on the outside. Plan on one fuel stop too, we should be able to make it, but I would rather be safe than sorry."

It was almost eleven when my brother and I finally got to bed. I wished I could sleep in Eddie's room so I could snuggle with him and fall asleep in his arms, but we went to our own rooms.

We got up too late to run the next morning and decided we would try to get the run in later that evening. We picked up Kathy and Brad, stopped at a fast food restaurant for breakfast and took our food to the boat.

After eating we cast off and headed out for a day of fishing. We had only fished with the four of us a couple of times and needed some practice before we fished in a tournament.

Once we were out of the marina, Kathy, Brad and I rigged the rods and placed them into the holders so they'd be ready when we got out to where we would start fishing. Once the tackle was set, we went up to the bridge to sit with Eddie.

"I love this almost as much as sex," Kathy giggled.

"Yeah, it's great," Brad said. "I'm so glad you guys take us along. When my sister first talked to me about the idea of acting like we were all going together, I wasn't really all that thrilled. Now we are all going together and it couldn't be better."

I looked over at Brad and asked, "Would you feel the same way if we didn't have the boat?"

Brad grinned at me and said, "Yes, I would. After yesterday, I can't think of two people I'd rather spend time with. The fishing is really fun and all, but you and Eddie are the best."

"I was a little surprised at how your mom reacted when she caught us all making out yesterday," I said. "From what Kathy has told me, I would have never guessed she would have been so understanding."

"You could have knocked me over with a feather," Kathy said. "It's like we have a different mom all together. She has gone from a bitch to a really cool mom in sixty seconds."

"Jen and I had a talk with our parents last night," Eddie said. "They told us we're taking the boat down to the Keys for a week or so over Thanksgiving break."

"You guys are so lucky," Brad said. "It would be so cool to take a trip like that and spend a week on the boat."

"It is cool," I said, fighting the urge to giggle. "We had such a great time last year. We went swimming and fishing everyday."

"When are you guys leaving?" Kathy asked, her voice filled with envy.

"In two weeks, on the Saturday before Thanksgiving," Eddie said. "We'll come back the Sunday after."

My brother and I changed the subject and we started to fish. We spent most of the morning working on our technique than actually fishing. One sail took our offering and we fought it, tagged it and let it go.

By lunchtime, we had perfected reeling in the teasers and getting them back out again as fast as we could. Brad and Eddie talked about what we should do if we hooked a double and who should do what. I asked if we should get another harness and my brother agreed it would be a good idea.

The day was extremely hot and we decided to head into shallower water so we could anchor and go for a swim. I took the bridge and headed towards shore, stopping in fifty feet of water and dropping the anchor.

"Are we going to eat or swim first?" I asked.

"I'd like to go for a swim and then have some lunch," Eddie said. "I need to cool off."

"That sounds great, Eddie," Kathy said. "I'll go get my suit on."

"Okay," I said. "I'll be here waiting for you."

I pulled my tee shirt over my head and pealed off my shorts. After removing my bra and panties, I opened the transom door and jumped into the water. Eddie was right behind me and when he surfaced next to me we looked up at Kathy and Brad.

The twins were standing at the stern staring down as my brother and I, their mouths hanging open.

"Well, are you guys going swimming or not?" I giggled. "The water's great!"

Brad looked at his sister and started to undress. He jumped over the side, surfaced and floated on his back. Kathy giggled, whipped off her clothes and jumped in feet first.

"Oh my God this is fun," Kathy said as she swam over to Eddie and I. "I've never gone skinny dipping with boys before."

We all splashed around in the water for a little while and then climbed into the cockpit. Eddie took the freshwater wash down hose out and rinsed the saltwater off each of us.

We kept towels in the locker under the steps to the bridge and I grabbed one for each of us. After blotting up most of the water on my body, I pulled out the deck chairs and sat down, stretching my legs out in front of me.

Brad sat across from me and I couldn't help glancing at his cock. He was semi rigid and I decided he was about the same size as Eddie, maybe a little smaller. I noticed Kathy peeking at Eddie out of the corner of her eye and I grinned.

Eddie started to talk about fishing and how we had been rigging the boat and it didn't take long before the tension eased.

I got up and asked Kathy to give me a hand making lunch. We went into the galley, took out sandwich fixings and began putting them together.

"I can't believe I'm running around naked," Kathy said as she spread mustard on the slices of bread.

"It's cool, I love being naked."

"I've never let another guy see me before. It's kind of exciting and dirty at the same time."

Kathy and I took the sandwiches out and gave one to each of our brothers. We sat back down and ate as we talked about going to the fishing club on Wednesday night. When we were finished with lunch, Eddie and Brad cleaned up and took the paper plates into the cabin.

"I'm so horny I could drag Brad into one of the staterooms and screw his brains out," Kathy said.

I laughed and said, "Sitting around naked can do that to you sometimes. Maybe we should take both of them to bed."

"That sounds like a good idea. Which room do you want, Jen?"

I thought for a moment and said, "Kathy, have you ever fantasized about making love to Brad when someone was in the same bed or watching?"

Kathy blushed and said, "Yes, I have. Sometimes I play with myself when I think about it."

"Do you want to have some fun today? What would you think about seeing what it's like?"

"Oh, I don't know, Jen. It's just a fantasy, I don't know if I could really do it."

"Did you think you could go skinny dipping?"

"No, not really. I was scared half to death."

I giggled and said, "Yeah, but after you did it, you liked it... didn't you."

"Yes, but having sex is different."

"Sure it is, but you'll never know if you don't try. Look, we can go to the master stateroom and see how it goes. If either of us, or our brothers, doesn't want to, Eddie and I will leave and go to the other room."

Kathy was silent for a few minutes and then she asked, "How are we going to get the guys into the stateroom?"

"I've got an idea I'm pretty sure will work. Just follow my lead and we'll see what happens."

"Okay, but I'm nervous as hell, Jen."

"So am I, but it'll be okay... I think."

"You think!"

I giggled got up and reached for Kathy's hand. I kept her hand in mine as we went into the cabin and walked through the salon.

"Kathy and I are going to go lay down and get cozy," I said. "If you need us, we'll be in the master stateroom."

I didn't wait for a reply. I pulled Kathy down the three steps that led to the staterooms and into the master. After pulling the bedspread and blanket off the bed, I jumped into the middle. Kathy sat on the edge and fiddled with her fingers, so I reached over and pulled her onto her back.

"What are you doing?" Kathy asked as I began to run my hands over her boobs and tweak her nipples.

"I'm getting you ready for Brad. If he doesn't come in here, I'll just have you for myself."

Kathy was resting her head on my stomach as I lazily played with her boobs. She began to moan as I rolled her nipples between my fingers and thumbs.

"Maybe the guys aren't interested," Kathy moaned. "Right now, I really don't care."

I saw Brad and Eddie standing in the doorway, watching my play with Kathy's tits. I smiled at them and they came in. Eddie came to my side of the bed and sat on the edge. I let go of Kathy's boobs, turned to my brother and reached for him.

It didn't take long before we were stretched out on the bed kissing like mad. I was making out with my brother and Kathy was making out with hers. The master stateroom had a queen-sized bed and there was plenty of room for the four of us.

As our fooling around turned into passion, we would bump into one another as we rolled around. Eddie was on his back with me on top of him as we kissed and touched each other. Kathy and Brad seemed a little reserved, so I started to kiss my way down my brother's chest. I wrapped my hand around his cock and began stroking him as I continued to lick and kiss him.

Kneeling between his legs, I lowered my mouth onto Eddie's penis and slowly let it slide into my mouth. I glanced up, saw Kathy watching me and took my brother to the back of my throat. After sucking noisily on Eddie's cock for a few minutes, I moved up, and lowered my pussy onto his member.

Kathy was on her back, next to Eddie and Brad was sliding his cock in and out of her. The sight of the other couple screwing next to my brother and me was all it took to send me over the edge.

I cried out as my orgasm ripped though me and centered in my vagina. I could feel my pussy convulsing around Eddie as I put my hands on his chest and rode him as hard and fast as I could. My brother's cock started to pulse and I felt him filling me with his cum. I wasn't even aware there was another couple right next to us as we climaxed together. When I couldn't take anymore, I fell forward on my brother's chest.

Looking over at Kathy and Brad, I saw them resting, both of them looking sated. I smiled at them and then kissed my brother.

"I think I'm ready for another swim," I said. "It seems my pussy is full of cum."

Kathy and Brad laughed and we all got up. Kathy and I cupped our hands on our crotches to keep from leaking on the deck and we waddled to the cockpit, our brothers behind us laughing like crazy.

We all jumped into the water, swam around and I used my fingers to clean myself. After a few minutes, we got out, rinsed off with fresh water and dried ourselves.

"Well," I said. "We can go fishing, sit in the sun, go swimming or go back into the stateroom and fuck some more."

"I choose number four," Kathy said.

I giggled and said, "One room or two?"

"One, there's no sense in having to wash two sets of sheets," Brad chuckled.

We all went back in to the stateroom and began to snuggle. This time there was no tension or hesitation. We giggled, talked about what happened and fooled around, touching and kissing.

"How about a little dessert, Eddie," I said softly as I straddled his body and inched my way to his head.

My brother put his hands on my hips and pulled me down to his mouth. Kathy giggled, straddled Brad's face and lowered her crotch onto his mouth and tongue.

Kathy and I were facing the opposite way, she was facing her brother's feet and I was facing forward. I looked at her, smiled and she grinned back.

"Nothing quite like getting your pussy licked is there, Kathy." I moaned as my brother's tongue rubbed my clit.

Kathy rolled her eyes and shook her head no. I reached out, put my hand on her boob and started to squeeze it. Kathy gasped and sucked in her breath as I pulled at her nipple. We leaned closer to each other and kissed softly, our tongues mingling in our mouths.

The combination of kissing Kathy and having my brother nibbling on my clit caused my mind to go blank for a moment. I lifted my pussy off Eddie's face, turned around and straddled his body on all fours. My brother knew what I wanted and slid out from under me. He knelt behind me, slid his cock into my heated vagina and grabbed my hips.

Eddie began to slide in and out of me as I pushed back at his thrusts. I loved being fucked from behind and Eddie never disappointed me when we did it that way. The real difference today was the fact Brad's rigid cock was only a foot from my head.

I felt Kathy's hand start to fondle my hanging boobs, looked back at her and grinned. I shifted my eyes from her to Brad's cock and back a few times, groaning as Eddie kept up his steady pounding.

Without thinking, I reached out, wrapped my hand around Brad's penis and began to stroke him. His hips rose up into my fist and I increased the pressure. Kathy started to rub the back of my head as I jacked her brother's cock.

I felt Eddie's hand leave my hip, looked back and saw him fondling Kathy's tit. Kathy and I smiled at each other and then she pushed my head down towards her brother's cock.

I didn't resist as she guided my head closer to Brad's cock, opening my mouth to take him in. The sensation was beyond my wildest fantasy. I had a cock in my pussy and one in my mouth. I took Brad's entire member into my mouth and throat, fighting the urge to gag. When I felt Eddie pull out of my pussy, it was like I was half empty.

Brad grabbed my head and moved it up and down his cock as I sucked and slobbered on it. I moved around so I was between his legs, glanced up and saw Kathy sucking on my brother.

The whole room turned into a blur. Before we were all spent, Brad and Eddie screwed me, and Kathy. I felt someone fill my mouth with cum, I didn't know it was Brad until I opened my eyes and looked up. We all collapsed on the bed in a tangle of legs and arms. It took several minutes for us to regain our composure and sit up.

Without anyone saying anything, we all hugged, kissed and started to giggle.

"That was without a doubt the hottest I have ever been," I said. "I really need to cool off now. Let's go jump in the water."

We all ran for the cockpit, joined hands and jumped into the cool saltwater. We came together and I kissed Brad and Kathy kissed Eddie before we switched and kissed our brothers.

After climbing out and rinsing off, we flopped in the deck chairs to relax.

"Well brother," I said. "How is Kathy's cock sucking skills?"

Eddie looked at me, saw me wink and said, "Not bad, Sis. With a little practice she'll be as good as you."

"What do you think, Brad? Is Kathy's oral abilities as good as mine?" I asked him, trying not to laugh.

"Um, ah," Brad stuttered.

"Actually, I think we can all use some practice," Eddie said. "Jen can teach Kathy how to deep throat a cock and Kathy can teach Jen how to do that thing with her pussy."

"What thing?" I asked.

"Kathy can do something with her pussy that feels like she's using her hand, only it's softer and hotter," Eddie said. "You need to learn how she does it, Jen."

"Hey, Eddie," I said. "I have an idea."

"What's that, Jen?" Eddie said, smirking.

"Let's take Kathy and Brad to the Keys with us and we can all learn a few new things," I said.

"Shit, I wish our parents would let us go," Brad said. "I don't even care if we fool around or not."

"I think we should ask them, Brad," Kathy said. "Would your parents let us go with you, Jen?"

"I'm sure of it, Kathy. In fact I'm positive your mom and dad will let you guys go too," I said and then giggled.

"How can you be so sure, Jen?" Brad asked.

"Because your mom and dad are going too," I said and then my brother started laughing.

"WHAT!" Kathy said. "You mean you two knew we were going and didn't tell us."

"We told you guys," Eddie said.

Kathy sprang out of her seat and jumped on Eddie's lap she wiggled her butt against him. She began to kiss him and repeated, 'thank you' over and over. Kathy stopped smothering Eddie's face with her mouth, looked at me and grinned.

"You guys are really nuts, but I love you both to death," Kathy said.

I got up, sat on Brad's lap and pulled his arms around my waist. When one of his hands touched my mons, I opened my legs and gave him access to my sex. Brad began to toy with the thin strip of pubic hair that adorned my crotch and I leaned against him.

"How are eight of us going to sleep on the boat?" Brad asked.

"Well, I guess our parents will sleep in the staterooms, Kathy and I will sleep on the settee and you two guys can sleep on the flying bridge," I said.

"That sounds cool," Brad said. "We have some sleeping bags we can bring for Eddie and I."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.