Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 27

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was still raining, but there was no lighting or thunder. We moved around the pool, coming together in waist deep water. Eddie put his arms around me and pulled me to his chest. As he kissed my lips, I gripped his butt and pulled his crotch to mine.

"Is everything okay, Jen?"

"Everything is just wonderful. I don't think I could be any better. How about you? Are you okay with what we did?"

"I'm fine with it. I don't regret it, as long as you don't."

"Eddie, the only thing I regret is that we waited so long. I can't understand what I was afraid of."

"We agreed that we wouldn't do it until we were both ready, and I guess we were. Jenny, I can't tell you how different I feel right now. I have always loved you, but it was as my sister until we first kissed. As we did more things together, I fell deeper in love, a different kind of love. Now, well, I just can't explain it..."

"I have thought about my first times a lot, Eddie. You know, the first time I would kiss a boy, the first time I would give a blowjob, the first time a boy would kiss my pussy, the first time I would make love. I have shared all of my first times with you and I couldn't be happier.

"When you add in the fishing, the boating, the running together and all the other things we do, I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world."

While we stood in the pool, locked in each other's arms, the power came back on. I could hear the pool filter start and knew that we had to go in and turn back on the appliances. We should have turned the pool filter off too, but we missed it.

"Do you think we need to talk about what happened, Jen? Do we need to decide what were going to do now?"

"I think we need to do it again, Eddie, just as soon as you're ready," I said giggling.

Eddie laughed hugged me and then let me go. We went got out of the pool, stood on the porch and waited until we stopped dripping and went in the house. I grabbed a couple of towels, tossed one to Eddie and we dried off.

I went to my room and pulled the sheets off my bed while Eddie turned the appliances back on. When he was finished, I tossed the sheets into the washer and started the machine.

My brother and I made love two more times that afternoon, once with him on top and once with me laying on him. We showered, changed Eddie's bed and finally got dressed before our parents got home from work.

After dinner, Eddie and I used his computer to check the tides and weather reports for Saturday. We talked about where we would go, after checking a couple of the local fishing reports, and charted our route.

"What time are we going fishing on Saturday, Dad?" Eddie asked.

"I thought we go to the boat at about seven so you two will have time to clean her up before the Waters get there at eight," Dad said.

"Why don't we just spend Friday night on the boat, Dad?" I asked.

"We can't, honey. Your mom and I have something planned for Friday night and we won't be home until late," Dad replied.

"You know, Harry," Mom said. "We could always take the kids to the boat Friday evening before we go out. That way we won't have to get up so early on Saturday. We could even go to the boat after the meeting."

"That sounds like a good plan, Ellen. We'll plan on going to the boat after we have dinner with Paul Bowman," Dad said. "That way we won't have to be up until eight."

"Why are you meeting with your boss, Dad?" I said.

"Paul is planning on retiring soon and he wants to talk about the future of the company," Dad said. "He invited your mom and I to dinner Friday night."

"You aren't going to lose your job, are you?" Eddie said.

"No, I don't think so. I think Paul wants to tell me in person what he plans to do with the company. He may have a buyer for it and maybe he'll introduce me to the new owner," Dad said. "I know we have two boats on the floor and orders for another one that I'm working on the design for."

"How big are the boats you're working on now?" I asked.

"We have a hundred and thirty footer in the shed and we just put a one fifty in the water," Dad said. "The one I'm designing now is going to be about one hundred and thirty feet. We also have a boat we were stuck with. The man who ordered her went bankrupt and can't pay for it."

"Jen and I haven't been to the yard in a long time, Dad. Can you take us there someday soon? I like looking at the yachts the millionaires buy," Eddie said.

"Sure, as soon as we have something to see, the two we are working on aren't much to look at yet, just hulls," Dad said.

"I'd rather go to Mom's shop," I said. "I like the things she has there better than a boat we'll never be able to have."

Mom chuckled and said, "I know you do, Jen. By the way, we have a new line of tops we are carrying now. I don't really like them, but I'm sure you would."

"Why don't you like them, Mom?" I asked.

"They're a little young for me. Maybe if I was ten years younger, but at my age I don't think so."

My dad and brother shook their heads as Mom and I talked about clothes. They finally got up and went outside.

"What do they look like, Mom?"

"They're cotton shirts that have a wide band that holds them close right here," Mom said, drawing her finger across her chest just under her breasts. "They also have very thin shoulder straps and a scooped neckline."

"They sound like one of my sports bras."

"They are, only they don't offer any support. I would have to wear a bra under the top, but you could get away without one. I think you'd look cute in one with a nice pair of shorts or a skirt."

"They sound cute, Mom. Maybe if you put them on sale I can get one."

Mom nodded and said, "I notice you're wearing skirts more often now. I guess your brother likes you like that."

I blushed and nodded. "He said I look cute in skirts and, well, I like looking cute."

"How about Brad? Do you like looking cute for him too?"

I blushed and nodded my head.

"Brad's mom said he talks about you quite a bit, Jenny. Do you think you and Brad are going to start dating?"

"Maybe, when I'm old enough to go out, Mom."

"I think you're old enough to date now, if you want to."

"I thought you said I had to be..."

"Things change, Jen. After the way you and your brother handled that incident in Daytona, your father and I realized just how grown up you two are. Dad and I talked about it and decided that if you and Eddie want to date, you can."

"Really? We can date if we want to!" I said excitedly. "Thanks, Mom."

Mom laughed and said, "You and your brother have earned the right. You guys are responsible and your father and I trust you to do what you're supposed to do. As long as you guys behave, you get privileges."

I was flabbergasted that my parents would allow me to date, even if I didn't really have a boyfriend to go out with. I thought about Brad and Kathy and the places we could go and the things we could do.

"I wonder if Kathy and Brad's parents will let them go out with us, you know to the movies and stuff?"

"I wouldn't be surprised. Kathy and Brad will be getting their drivers licenses in a couple of weeks and be able to drive. Kathy's dad has already said they will have access to a vehicle."

Mom and I went outside and joined my dad and brother. They had been talking too and Eddie quickly told me that Dad said we could date.

"I know, Mom told me," I said.

We all stayed outside for a little longer and then I got up to go in.

"I'm going to take a nice hot bath and then go to bed," I said. "Goodnight all."

Mom and Dad said goodnight to me; my brother told me not to take too long in the bathroom.

"The door won't be locked," I said. "If you can't wait, feel free to come in."

I went into the bathroom, took off my clothes and started filling the tub with hot water. After adding some foaming bath oil, I climbed in and leaned back. The hot silky water felt wonderful as it covered me. Using my toes, I turned off the water when the tub was full.

My pussy was a little tender from making love with Eddie, but I wasn't so sore that I couldn't do it again as soon as we had the chance. I probed myself with my fingers and thought about Eddie's penis filling me. I wanted him so bad I could scream.

Eddie didn't interrupt my bath. I finished, rinsed off under the shower and got out of the tub. After drying myself, I went into my bedroom and put on a pair of pajamas. I had been sleeping in the nude, but tonight I wanted to be dressed.

It was getting late, but I didn't really feel sleepy. After our second session, Eddie and I napped together. Even though I had slept with my brother before, it was much different today. We finished screwing and just fell asleep in each other's arms, Eddie's penis still inside me.

I turned on my laptop, logged into the web and sat staring at the screen. I didn't know what I wanted to do, but I didn't want to go to bed. My first thought was to check out the chat rooms and see it anything interesting was going on there, but changed my mind. Sometimes I got so many IMs I just turned off the computer.

As I stared at the screen, the search engine stared back. I typed in 'sexual positions', hit enter and waited for the results. I began to read the entries, came across 'Karma Sutra' and clicked on it.

For the next hour, I studied pictures of a man and a woman in a vast number of sexual positions. Many of them looked interesting, many looked fun and some looked like they would be imposable to perform unless you and your partner were contortionists. As I looked at the photos and drawings, I visualized my brother and I in the different positions.

I finally turned off the computer and went to bed. As I lay on my back, staring up into the darkness, I started to plan the next day. Giggling to myself, I wondered if Eddie would have the stamina to fulfill my plans. Unlike the first time I did something with my brother, there was no doubt that I wanted more. There were no questions, except when we would do it again.

As Eddie and I ran the next morning, my mind was filled with the images I had seen on my computer. I ran behind my brother for a ways, staring at his bottom like he would stare at mine. I was aware of each time my foot hit the ground and the feeling of my spandex shorts snug between my legs.

I could feel my arousal as we neared the house. The anticipation was almost more than I could stand as I thought about feeling my brother's body against mine. I knew there would be no need for foreplay, for tender kisses or soft caresses. I didn't want to make love this time; I wanted Eddie to fuck me.

The minute we walked in the house, I ripped my sports bra off and tossed it aside.

"Please get undressed, Eddie," I said as I peeled my tight spandex shorts down my legs and kicked them towards my bra.

Eddie took off his shoes and socks and was pulling his tee shirt over his head when I grabbed the waistband of his running shorts and pulled them down. His penis wasn't hard, but when I took in my hand and fondled it, it quickly responded. Using his stiffening cock as a handle, I pulled my brother into the living room.

"What's going on, Jen?"

I knelt in front of my dad's recliner, grabbed the cushion and swayed my back. I tried to remember the pictures I'd seen on my computer and mimic the position for rear entry. With my ass in the air, I looked over my shoulder at my bewildered brother and smiled.

"Get behind me and shove your cock in my pussy, Eddie. I want you to fuck me!"

Eddie moved quickly, kneeling behind me and scooted close. I dropped my head, looked between my legs and watched him take his penis in his hand and place it at my very wet opening.

My brother started to slide into me and I came. When I felt his hips against my bottom, I pushed back and wiggled. Eddie pulled back and then shoved forward, sinking his cock into my vagina. His movement became urgent as his hips slapped against my ass. He held my waist as he continued to slam into me.

Moving one of my hands from the chair to my mons, I began rubbing my clit and had another orgasm. I watched my boobs sway as Eddie maintained his steady motion, and noticed my rigid nipples.

Eddie groaned, straightened up and I felt his cock swell inside me. He pulled me back against him as he poured his semen into my convulsing vagina. When the throbbing stopped, he fell forward and rested his chest on my back.

My brother and I remained connected for a few minutes, trying to regain our composure. He was still hard, but when he began to move, I stopped him.

"Not for a few minutes," I panted. "Save your strength for later, you're going to need it."

Eddie pulled out of me, and a glob of cum dripped onto the floor. I got up and scurried into the bathroom, sat on the toilet and let the rest of my brother's semen drain into the bowl. Eddie came into the bathroom and started the shower. I got up and climbed into the tub with him.

I wrapped my arms around Eddie's waist, hugged him and said, "Thanks, I really wanted that. It was hot!"

Eddie nodded and replied, "Why did you want to just do it like that? I mean we didn't even kiss."

I giggled and said, "I know, I wanted to know what it felt like to just fuck. No messing around, no making love, just hot fucking."

"Well?"

"Well what? I loved it! Don't get me wrong, Eddie, I love the way we did it yesterday. I loved the tenderness, the kissing, the foreplay, but last night I decided I wanted to do what we just did."

"You could have asked me first."

"I'm sorry, but I thought about it the entire time we were running. By the time we got back here, I just couldn't wait. Didn't you like it?"

"I loved it, Jen. It was really cool."

I released my brother, took the shampoo and started washing his hair.

"You know, you can be the one to start it too. If you ever want to just fuck me, do it."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know, if you get the urge, bend me over and have at it. Just make sure I'm wet enough first. I don't want you to rip me up with that big cock of yours."

I took his penis in my hand and stroked it as we talked. He pulled back, giggled and said, "Take it easy, I'm saving that."

"Oh really! What are you saving it for?"

"For you, silly."

"What are you going to do to me with your big cock?"

"I'm going to put it in you."

"Where? Where are you going to put your cock?"

"In there," he said, pointing at my crotch.

"Where? Between my legs?"

"You know where."

"I want to hear you say it. Tell me where you want to put your cock."

"In your pussy, Jen."

"You mean you want to put your cock in my pussy and fuck me?"

"Yes."

"Then tell me, Eddie. Tell me what you want to do to me, what you want to do with me. If I want you to eat my pussy, I'll tell you. If you want me to suck your cock, tell me and I'll do it."

"It's hard for me to do that, Jen. I feel like I'm, ah, I'm taking advantage of you. I really care about you and I don't want to hurt you."

I hugged Eddie and said softly, "You're so sweet. You wouldn't be taking advantage of be, you'd be showing me how much you want me. Eddie, I need you to want me, to find me sexy and I need you to show me."

The water started to turn cold so we washed quickly and turned the water off. I reached out, grabbed two towels and handed one to my brother. We dried ourselves and while Eddie watched, I dried and brushed my hair.

Eddie moved behind me and gazed into the mirror. Our eyes met and I smiled. He put his hands on my sides and moved them up slowly until his fingertips touched the sides of my breasts. Eddie moved his hands over my boobs, held them firmly and began flexing his fingers.

"Mmmm, that feel nice," I cooed as I stopped fussing with my hair and enjoyed the feeling of his hands on me.

My brother leaned his head down, kissed the back of my neck and said, "You have such nice boobs, sometimes I just want to touch them."

"You can touch me anytime you want to, Eddie, as long as it isn't somewhere we'd get caught. I really like it when you do what you're doing, you know, just touching me."

Eddie kissed my neck again and whispered, "Want to go for a walk with me?"

"Sure, let me throw something on and we'll go."

I went into my bedroom, opened my drawer and looked at the underwear that was stuffed into it. My mom kept bringing me new things from the store and I kept packing them into the same drawer. I wanted something special to wear and started to sort through the drawer. I found a sheer white thong with a T back and looked for the matching bra. Once I located it, I pulled it out and put it on.

After pulling on the thong, I stood in front of my mirror and adjusted my underwear. As I stared at myself, I wondered if I looked different now that I was no longer a virgin. I wondered if anyone could tell just by looking at me.

I went to my closet, took out a short pleated skirt, and slipped it on. The skirt rode low on my hips and stopped well above my knees. I spun around and watched my skirt flair out, reveling my butt and a glimpse of the front of my panties. Next I took a crop top out of the closet and put it on.

As I buttoned the front of the shirt, I grinned. I was spending as much time getting ready for a walk with my brother, as I would to get ready for a prom. Lifting my arms over my head, I noted that the top rose and revealed my lacy bra. With my arms straight up, I looked at the dark circles of my areola that showed through the translucent cups of my bra.

"What the hell are you doing in there," Eddie yelled.

"Hold your horses, I'll be out in a few minutes, and don't you dare come in here."

I went to my dressing table, sat down and carefully applied mascara, eyeliner and lip-gloss. I spent a few more minutes fixing my hair and then slipped on a pair of sandals.

Eddie was sitting in the living room when I walked out of my bedroom. When he looked up, he did a double take.

"Wow, Jen! You look great. I thought we were just going for a walk."

I sauntered in as sexily as I could and turned around fast enough to make my skirt flair, but not so fast that my bottom showed. Eddie whistled and I grinned.

"Can't I look good for my favorite brother when we take our walk?"

"Favorite brother! Jen, I'm your only brother."

"I know, but you're still my favorite."

We left the house and walked through the neighborhood, looking at the houses and cars parked in the drives. Eddie pointed at a sports car and said, "When I get my license, I'd like something like that."

"It's cute, but there isn't much room in it."

"So, all you do is use it to get from one place to the next."

"That's true, but what about taking things to and from the boat? You'd have to make several trips in something like that."

"You're right. Besides, there's no room to fool around in a small car."

"Gee! I never thought about that," I giggled.

"Yeah, sure you didn't."

We kept walking until we came to the street Kathy and Brad lived on. I steered my brother towards their house and asked, "Do you mind stopping at Kathy and Brad's?"

"No, but let's not talk about fishing too much. I don't think they know what kind of boat we have and I'd like to surprise them on Saturday."

"Okay, I'll keep my mouth shut. That is unless you want to put something in it."

"Jen! You're becoming a dirty little girl. Is sex the only thing you think about?"

"Well, um, ah... yeah, I guess it is, at least when I'm with you and feeling horny."

"How often do you get horny?"

I laughed and said, "I'm always horny for you."

Eddie shook his head as we walked up to the front door of the Waters' house. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. After we stood on the porch for a few minutes, I knocked again. I was just about to tell my brother we should leave when Brad opened the door.

"Hi, Stud," I said. "Is you sister home?"

Brad's face went white and he said, "Hi, Jen, yeah she's home. Come on in and I'll tell her you're here."

Brad and Eddie said hi, and Brad walked down the hallway.

"I think we interrupted something," I whispered.

Eddie nodded and we sat on the couch. Kathy walked in to the room and smiled at me. I could see her hair was messed up and her face was red.

"Sorry," I giggled, "I didn't want to interrupt you and Brad."

"It's okay, we were just..." Kathy said, her voice trailing off.

I saw the glint in Kathy's eyes and got up from the couch.

"I wanted to see if you have a skirt I could borrow," I said. "Can we check out your closet?"

Kathy grinned and then nodded her head. She led me to her bedroom and we went in. Kathy closed the door and sat on her bed. She was squirming around and smiling from ear to ear. I notice the window shade was pulled down and pointed at it.

"No more shows for Cindy?" I said.

"Nope, I didn't want anyone to see me losing my virginity," Kathy beamed.

"Really! When?"

"About an hour ago," she giggled. "You and Eddie just stopped my second time."

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, we'll have time as soon as you and Eddie get the hell out of here. So, Jen, when are you and your brother going to do the deed."

"Yesterday, we did it all day and then again after we ran this morning," I said laughing. "I stopped by to tell you."

"That's so cool. How was it, you know, did it hurt bad?"

"It didn't really hurt at all, Kathy. I tore my cherry in a bike accident and there wasn't much left. It pinched a little, but it didn't really hurt. How about you?"

"My cherry was intact and it hurt for a few minutes, but Brad was real sweet and waited until I was ready before he moved too much. Jen, it was great! I can't wait to do it again."

"I know what you mean, I couldn't wait either. I can't wait until Eddie can last longer; it seems to be over too fast. I want him to do it to me for an hour."

"Brad was quick too, the whole thing only lasted for about five minutes, but I don't care, I still loved it, all of it."

"Now I know why Brad looked the way he did when he answered the door," I giggled. "I called him 'stud' and his face turned white."

We both laughed and decided to go see what our brothers were up to. When we walked into the living room, Brad and Eddie were giving each other high fives. Kathy and I broke out in laughter. We both knew what they had been talking about.

Kathy and I went to our brothers and hugged them.

"I guess we know what you two have been talking about," I said. "You know, we're different than the other kids we know. They all get to brag about what they do, or at least what the say they do, and we can't. We can only talk to each other."

"Yeah, but that's not all bad," Kathy said. "No one is going to be calling us sluts at school."

I laughed and said, "We can always call each other sluts."

"You aren't sluts," Brad said.

"Damn right," Eddie added. "You may be over sexed, but you're not sluts. It really bothers me when Jen says that."

"You think I'm over sexed?" I said. "Maybe I should stop, you know."

"Let me rephrase that." Eddie chuckled.

"You'd better," I giggled.

We sat around teasing each other for a bit longer. I could see that Kathy wished Eddie and I would leave so I got up and reached for Eddie's hand.

"Let's go, Eddie. We'll see you two on Saturday morning and maybe we'll even catch some fish," I said.

"Okay," Brad said. "I hear they are getting some Permit in the ICW. Maybe we'll find some and catch a few ourselves."

"You can't ever tell," Eddie said. "See you guys later, have fun and don't do anything we wouldn't do."

Kathy laughed and said, "That leaves things pretty wide open, doesn't it?"

I went over to Brad, kissed him on the cheek and said, "I can't wait until you take me out again."

Eddie and I left and headed towards the park. It was still before noon and I was starting to get hungry.

"Do you have any money?" I asked. "I'm hungry."

"I have some, enough to stop at the pizza joint and get a couple of slices and Cokes."

"Cool, feed me, I need my energy."

"Do you want me to feed you before or after we have pizza?"

I laughed and said, "It's up to you, Eddie."

"We can have lunch first and then maybe we can have each other for dessert."

"Sounds good to me, I love cock for dessert."

We laughed and bumped against one another as we walked towards the pizza shop. I didn't really care if any one saw us, those that knew us would just think we were horsing around, those that didn't know us would think we were in love. They'd both be right.

Eddie and I got our pizza and sodas, went to a table that was outside the shop and sat down to eat.

"It's funny how Kathy and Brad did it the day after we did," I said. "I didn't even call Kathy to tell her."

Eddie took a bite of his slice and nodded.

"I really like them, I think we're all going to have fun this year at school," I said. "Just think, we'll all get to go to homecoming and maybe some of the dances. Do you like Kathy and Brad?"

"Yeah, they're cool."

I looked at Eddie and felt that something was bothering him. He looked like he was deep in thought and hardly knew I was there. I watched as he finished the last bite of his pizza, washing it down with his soda. After wiping his mouth, he tossed his papers into a barrel at the end of the long table. I finished my lunch, cleaned up my mess and sat quietly, hoping he would share what was on his mind.

We sat in silence for about ten minutes. I watched him and he stared at the table and traced the grain of the wood with his fingernail. Eddie didn't say anything, he just got up and waited for me to do the same.

Eddie walked slowly and I stayed close to his side. I started to think the worst, like I normally did when I didn't understand something and got scared.

Was it something I did? Something I said? Something I didn't do? Did Eddie suddenly realize that what we were doing wasn't something he really wanted to do? The more I thought, the more anxious I became. My mind was telling me it was over, that Eddie didn't want me the way I wanted him. I could feel the tears starting to form in my eyes as my insecurities took over and I started to cry.

Eddie turned to me and looked surprised that I was crying.

"What's the matter, Jen?" Eddie asked as we walked into the park.

"I don't know! Why are you mad at me?"

"Mad at you! I'm not mad at you."

"Then why haven't you talked to me since lunch?"

My brother guided me towards a secluded picnic table near a thicket of small trees. He took my hand, sat down and pulled me to the seat next to him.

"I'm sorry, I'm just trying to figure out how to ask you something without you thinking I'm weird."

Tears were still running down my cheeks as we sat on the picnic table's bench. I took a deep breath and said, "What do you want to ask me?"

I held my breath, dreading his response. I had convinced myself that, whatever it was, was bad and I didn't really want to hear it. Forcing myself to look into his eyes, I waited for his question. I was already formulating my response and was going to defend our love making anyway I could. I would tell him that it wasn't bad, that I loved him and I didn't want to stop.

"Jen, I feel uncomfortable asking you this for some reason. I don't know why, I know what you told me this morning, but it's still so new and I'm a little shy. I really love you and, please don't get mad, but I want to fuck you."

I started to tell him the things I had been thinking about when his words sank in.

"What did you say?" I said smiling.

"I said I want to fuck. I want to feel my dick in you."

I shook the negative thoughts out of my head, jumped on his legs facing him and threw my arms around his neck. My top rose up, uncovering my boobs, but I didn't care. There wasn't anyone around the park and I was thrilled that Eddie wanted me.

"Oh, Eddie, I want you to fuck me," I said as I reached for the zipper of his shorts.

Once I had his zipper down and the button undone, I reached in and grabbed his penis, pulling it out of his boxers. I scooted closer, lifted my butt off his legs and used my other hand to lift the front of my skirt. My right hand moved up and down his shaft as my left hand pulled my panties to the side. I was a bit harried, but I managed to find my opening with his cock after a couple of unsuccessful attempts.

I lowered myself on his erect penis and felt it fill my vagina. I glanced around to make sure we were alone and wiggled on his lap. Even if someone saw us, my skirt concealed our coupling. Like our previous sessions, this one was over quick. I began to climax as he entered me and when I felt my brother cum in me, I moaned as he did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.