Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Get up lazy," I giggled as I shook my sleeping brother. "I want to go running."

"What time is it?" Eddie said as he stretched.

"About six, it's beautiful outside. Come on, get up, I want to go."

"Okay, okay, do I have time to take a piss?"

"If you hurry."

Eddie went to the head and I quickly changed, putting on my bikini, a pair of socks and my running shoes. When my brother got back to the room, he laughed at me.

"Is that what you're going to wear?"

"Yup, is it okay with you?"

"Yeah, it's fine with me, but don't get mad at me if I drag you in the bushes and try to take advantage of you."

"Hmmm, sounds promising, maybe I'll run topless."

"Come on," Eddie chuckled, "Let's get going."

We left the boat, warmed up and then started to run. It felt different running without my sports bra because my boobs bounced more than normal. Eddie would run along side of me for a ways, starting at my tits and then lag back. I knew he was watching my ass when ran behind me, but I didn't mind, in fact I enjoyed it.

I felt great for some reason. It was like I was freed of something I didn't even know I was carrying around. While we were running along the pier, I turned around, ran backwards and flashed my boobs at my brother. He shook his head and I wiggled my chest.

"What's gotten into you?" Eddie panted.

"Nothing, not yet anyways. Maybe we should change that," I giggled.

I really wasn't ready to do what I was alluding to, but I was getting close. The more I thought about going all the way, the more I wanted to. I don't know what was making me vacillate on the decision, but there was something in the back of my mind that kept me from making the commitment.

We reached the end of the pier and I stopped to gaze into the water. The sun was up, but sitting low on the horizon. Boats and homes blocked the view of the ocean, but I knew the sunrise was beautiful; it always was.

The marina had not come to life yet and Eddie and I were the only two people around. As I leaned against the railing, my brother came up behind me and put his arms around my waist.

"What are you thinking about, Jen? You seem to be off in space," he said.

"I was just enjoying the morning," I said. "It's so nice out here."

"It's nice to be out here with you, Jen."

I turned around in my brother's arms and put my hands on his shoulders. Raising myself on my toes, I kissed him briefly on his lips. Eddie kissed me back and then our mouths locked together. My tongue searched for his as I pushed it into his mouth. I could feel his penis growing against my belly as his hands slid down to my ass and pulled my crotch to his.

Eddie kneaded my buns and then slipped his hand under my suit bottom. I groaned into his mouth as he touched me and squeezed my butt. We continued to kiss and press our bodies together. I worked one of my hands between us, found his penis and began to rub it.

My brother pulled his mouth off of mine and groaned into my ear, "If you keep doing that, I'm going to cum."

I slid down his body, pulled his shorts down until his member was exposed and took it in my mouth. I closed my lips around his shaft, just behind his glans and rubbed my tongue over his velvety head. My hand moved over his cock as I jacked him off into my mouth.

It only took a couple of minutes for him to cum and fill my mouth with his hot semen. I swallowed, sucked him for a moment and then stood up, pulling his shorts up as I did.

Eddie took me into his arms and leaned against me. His legs were shaking and his breathing ragged.

"Was that sex or making love?" Eddie said.

"It was making love, to me anyway."

"It was wonderful, Jen."

"It was for me too, ready to finish our run?"

Eddie laughed and said, "Do you mind if we walk?"

"No, not as long as you hold my hand."

Eddie and I joined hands and walked slowly back towards the boat. I let go of his hand and hugged his arm, leaning my head against his shoulder.

"I love you, Eddie. I want us to always be together like this, even if we eventually get married to someone else."

"I love you too; I want us to be together forever."

When we neared our boat, I started to let go of my brother's arm, but I didn't. I continued to hold him close, not caring who saw us. When we got to the boat, I finally released his arm, but not before I kissed him.

After we showered and ate breakfast, Eddie and I started cleaning the outside of the boat. Cliff, Bill, Meg and Amanda stopped by to tell us goodbye and we stopped cleaning for a few minutes.

Everyone shook hands and hugged one another. Mom, Amanda and Meg exchanged telephone numbers and addresses, promising to get together again in the near future. They all thanked my brother and I for taking them fishing and told us they had a great time.

After they left, Mom and Dad went back inside and Eddie and I went back to our cleaning job.

It was about eight o'clock when we pulled out of the slip and headed for home. Eddie and I sat up on the flying bridge while Mom and Dad sat in the cockpit. By the time we were headed south in the ICW, it was dark. There was only a very light breeze coming out of the west so Eddie and I decided to run outside the waterway in the ocean so we could avoid the draw bridges. I steered through the inlet and out into open water.

Once we were over five hundred feet of water, I turned south. Eddie called up our return route on the plotter, made some adjustments to the program and turned on the autopilot. I checked the radar screen and saw it was void of any objects or pending weather. Settling back in my chair, I put my bare feet on the dash and gazed out into the darkness.

"It's really pretty out here at night," I said. "Look at all the stars."

"Yeah, it's nice. I like being alone and running in the dark, so far anyway," Eddie replied.

The screens of the chart plotter and the radar, combined with amber lights of the instrumentation, bathed the helm with a soft glow. I could see my brother's bright eyes twinkling in the light and the sharp lines of his chin. As I studied his profile, my heart thumped against my chest.

"Can you watch for a few minutes, Eddie? I have to go down to the head."

"Sure, take your time and mention my name, you'll get a good seat."

I laughed, got up and went down into the salon. Mom and Dad were snuggled together on the settee, reading books.

"Is everything okay?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, we're fine. I just have to pee," I replied. "We're running outside to avoid the bridges, Dad. The water is almost flat tonight."

"I can tell; the ride is very smooth. If you two get tired, come get me and I'll take over," Dad said.

"Okay, but I think we can do it. I had a short nap this afternoon."

"We may go in and lay down," Mom said. "Dad and I didn't get a nap and I'm a little tired."

I nodded and went to the head. After I was finished, I went into the stateroom and took off my clothes. I put on a clean sexy pink bra and a very short, sleeveless, sundress, remembering what my brother had said about liking the way I looked in skirts. After pulling the matching panties out of the drawer, I giggled and dropped them back into the drawer. My floral sundress had about ten buttons from the elastic waistband to the neck. I began buttoning them from the bottom, stopping when I reached the lower edge of my bra.

My intention was to look sexy for my brother tonight. I went back to the head, brushed my short hair and smiled at my reflection in the mirror. Tugging at the opening of my dress, I undid another button and made sure the lacy tops of my bra cups could be seen.

As I headed back to the bridge, I saw my mom grinning and shaking her head out of the corner of my eye. I picked up my pace, scurried past my parents, went out to the cockpit and up the steps to the bridge.

"I'm back," I said, taking my seat behind the wheel.

"Everything come out okay?"

I smacked Eddie on the arm and said, "Yes, as if it's any of your business."

Eddie chuckled and put a CD in the player. He adjusted the volume and sat back. We sat quietly listening to the music and watched as we moved through the water. There was no hurry and I had adjusted the boat's speed to about twelve knots. Not only did it make the ride much gentler, it conserved fuel.

"Do you think we could try fishing in a tournament this year?" I asked. "Do you think we're ready?"

"I don't see why not; we do pretty good and the worst thing that could happen is we'd lose. I think it would be fun," my brother replied as he perked up and turned towards me.

"I do too. What about a crew, who do you think we should ask?"

"We could ask Kevin and Cindy if they wanted to go, but we'd have to get them out a few times first."

"I don't know; Cindy's dad is really strict and I don't think he'd let her go."

"I have a few buddies at school I know like fishing, maybe I could ask them."

"Sounds great," I giggled. "I'd love to spend a day on the boat with a bunch of hot guys."

"That's not what I talking about. I'm talking about fishing. Maybe we should find another couple to fish with us; we could become a team."

I felt a lump in my throat as I digested what my brother had just said about ANOTHER couple. He had made reference to us as a couple in the past, but my heart skipped a beat every time I heard it.

We turned our chairs so we were facing each other and continued to talk. I pulled my shoulders back so my dress would open, revealing my bra and smiled when my brother stared at my chest.

"When do you think we'd be ready, you know, to fish in a tournament, Eddie?"

"I think we're ready now. We just need to have a crew that knows what to do. If we found someone experienced, we could do it anytime; if we have to teach someone, it'll take longer."

"We have the rest of our lives to do it," I said. "Although I really don't want to wait that long."

"To fish?"

"For a lot of things," I giggled, as I put my feet up on Eddie's chair on either side of his legs.

Eddie glanced between my legs and laughed when I hiked up my dress so he could see I wasn't wearing any panties. When he leaned forward and put his hands on my knees, I glanced at the radar to make sure there was nothing in our path, and slid forward in my seat.

My brother slid his hands along my thighs, his thumbs on my inner thighs. When he reached my pussy, he rubbed his thumbs along the edges of my labia.

"You don't have any panties on, Jen."

"I did it for you because you said you liked it."

"I do like it, it makes you look..."

"Sluty?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.