Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Eddie woke me up and told me to follow him. He led me out to the salon and to the starboard settee. Kneeling, we looked out the window and watched our parents and the two couples on the boat next to ours.

My brother slid the window open and we could hear what was being said.

"You sure have great kids," Amanda said to Mom.

"Thanks, we think so. They are the joy of our life," Mom replied proudly.

"I don't think I've ever seen a brother and sister so close," Meg said. "If I didn't know they were siblings I'd think they were in love."

Mom smiled, but didn't respond.

"Jenny and Eddie spend a lot of time together," Mom said. "They have the same interests and enjoy the same things."

"Jenny and Eddie seem to be well adjusted and comfortable with their bodies," Amanda said. "I almost died when they went skinny dipping together. If I would have ever done something like that in front of my brother, he would have been hard all day and then teased me for a week."

"My son is getting used to seeing his mom and sister naked," Dad said. "He only gets a hard on about half the time now."

"Aren't you two afraid they'll end up having sex with each other?" Cliff asked.

"Afraid? No, I'm not afraid," Dad said.

"Neither am I," Mom said.

"Is anyone up to a swim?" Bill asked. "It's still warm out here."

"I'll go," Meg said as she stood up and pulled her tee shirt off.

The group all started to undress and then jumped into the water. They swan around behind the boat and joked with one another. After a few minutes, they climbed out of the water and dried off. Cliff got everyone a cold beer and sat down between Meg and Amanda.

I noticed Meg had her hand on Cliff's leg and was dragging her fingers along his inner thigh. Bill could clearly see his friend's hand on his wife's leg, but he seemed like it didn't bother him.

"Look at what Meg is doing," I whispered to Eddie.

"Meg," Mom said. "Why don't we fix some snacks for everyone. Some of Bill's famous ribs would taste good."

"That's a great idea," Meg said. "I love cold ribs and beer."

Mom and Meg went below to the galley.

Meg carried the ribs and Mom the bottle of sauce out on deck. They sat down, placing the ribs on a small table. Mom picked up a rib, squirted some extra sauce on it and began to eat it as the sauce dripped onto her chest. She seductively sucked the bone clean and tossed it into a trashcan.

Meg grabbed a rib and repeated the process Mom had just done, making sure some of the tangy sauce dripped on her. Amanda caught on and grabbed a rib and the bottle of sauce.

"Don't get sauce all over the boat," Cliff said. "You girls are making a mess."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Meg said, "I'll clean it up."

Meg stood up and licked the sauce off Mom's breasts. She looked into her eyes, licked her chin and then kissed her. Mom chuckled and then cleaned up Amanda.

Both my brother and I gasped when we saw Mom licking the sauce off Amanda's boobs. I thought about Cindy and giggled under my breath. What happened next changed my mood and I began to stare in disbelieve.

Bill, Dad and Cliff started to eat the ribs, adding additional sauce and letting it drip onto their laps. The whole group was laughing, eating ribs and drinking cold beer. Meg spotted a glob of sauce on Dad's penis, knelt down in front of him and took him into her mouth. She made loud slurping noises as she sucked the red sauce off his hardening member, stood up and licked her lips.

"Excuse me, Meg, but I think that was my husband's cock you were just sucking," Mom said. "Don't you think turn about is fair play?"

"Yes," Meg giggled.

Mom took a rib, walked over to Cliff and rubbed it over his penis. She ate the meat off the rib, leaned over and cleaned the sauce off his member. Amanda didn't bother with the sauce when she went over to Bill and began to suck on him.

All three of the men were erect when the women finished their little show. Mom stretched out on her back, on the padded engine cover, dribbled some sauce on her breasts, down her stomach and onto her pussy.

"Oh look," Mom chuckled, "I dripped some sauce on me."

Cliff got up, went to Mom and began to lick the sauce off her breasts. He worked his way down her stomach slowly, lapping the sauce off her body. Cliff started to lick Mom's pussy and probe her opening with his tongue. Mom began to moan as Cliff's tongue moved from her opening to her clit and back. She grabbed her breasts and began to rub them.

"She can get pretty loud," Dad said.

Meg pulled her mouth off Dad's penis, climbed up on the engine cover and straddled Mom's head. She lowered her crotch onto Mom's mouth and groaned. Meg had her back to Cliff, facing the stern of the boat. Dad climbed up, knelt at his wife's head and offered his cock to Meg.

Mom looked up and watched Dad's rigid member moving in and out of Meg's mouth. She began to nibble on Meg's clit and watched her take Dad all the way into her throat. Amanda was sitting on a bench, her legs open and Bill was pushing his dick in and out of her pussy.

After a few minutes, the three couples changed partners. Bill began to fuck Mom, Amanda gave Dad a blowjob and Meg and Cliff were eating each other. The group kept it up for a while and then moved again. The men stretched out on the engine cover and the women climbed on them.

Mom laughed and made comments about Cliff's penis as she rode him.

"Cliff has a nice cock, Amanda," Mom said as she laughed and bounced on him.

"So does Bill," Amanda said. "Hey, Meg, how does Harry's cock feel in your pussy?"

"I don't know," Meg squealed. "He has it up my ass!"

One by one the men came. Mom pulled off Cliff, slid down and took his slick cock into her mouth to clean it off. When Bill emptied his cum into Amanda, she slid down to clean him up.

"Sorry, Harry, I'm not going to suck your cock until you wash it off," Meg said.

Dad laughed, stood up and jumped into the water. Meg laughed, went below, came back with a bar of soap and jumped in with him. She told Dad to sit on the swim platform and soaped his penis. Her hand moved over his member, coating it with soap and making it get hard again.

Once Dad was covered with suds, Meg climbed up the ladder, grabbed the wash-down hose and rinsed the soap away. She put the hose down, knelt on the platform and began to such Dad's cock.

"My pussy is all messy," Amanda chuckled. "I think I'll jump in too."

Mom crawled over to Amanda on her knees, put her head between her legs and started to lick and suck Bill's semen out of her vagina. Meg saw what Mom was doing to Amanda, climbed up and started to do the same to Mom. Within minutes, the three women formed a triangle and licked each other while the men watched.

The women finally relaxed after giving one another an orgasm. They sat down on the seats, accepted cold beers from Cliff and started to laugh.

"Well, I guess that answers that question," Mom said.

"What question?" Amanda said.

"I was wondering if you and Cliff were waiting until you two were married before having sex," Mom replied.

All six of them roared at Mom's comment.

"We are waiting," Cliff said. "We haven't had sex with each other yet, just other couples,"

The laughter grew louder as they joked around with one another.

"It's a good thing the marina is almost empty during the week," Bill said. "We're making so much noise we'd have everyone up."

"Oh my god!" Amanda said. "What about Jenny and Eddie? They're right next to us."

"Don't worry," Dad said. "They have the air conditioning on and they sleep like rocks. You could drive a train through there and not wake those two up."

"Ellen, how long have you two been into swinging?" Amanda asked. "I would have never guessed you guys were into it at all."

Mom laughed and said, "Harry and I started when we were in our teens, about the same age as Jenny and Eddie are now."

"You're kidding!" Amanda said.

"No she's not," Dad said. "We hung around with a small group from the neighborhood and one thing led to another. We stopped for a while, off and on, but it never lasted."

"Damn," Meg said. "We've only been doing it for a couple of years, and only with each other. You two are the first time we've ventured out."

"Harry and I used to just have casual sex with the rest of the group we hung around with, but stopped when we started dating. We didn't fool around with anyone else for over a year, but then one night we went to a party and started again," Mom said. "We've been doing it ever since."

"How did you all get started," Dad asked.

"We were out on the boat one afternoon and one thing led to another," Cliff said. "Bill and I knew the girls used to fool around together so Bill dared them to put on a little show. After they got themselves all worked up, I dared Amanda to suck Bill's cock, and she did."

Mom began laughing and said, "Hard to turn down a dare! That's how I ended sucking my first cock."

"Was Harry the first for you?" Meg asked.

"No, he was my second, but it was the same day," Mom said.

The group laughed and told about their sexual encounters for another half an hour. Dad and Mom found out their new friends got together about once every two weeks and had sex with each other. Mom told them she and Dad didn't have the opportunity to do it often, but loved it when they did.

"Do either of you ever get jealous?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah, I did after Harry and I had been going together and we did it again. We finally talked about it and decided it was just sex and didn't mean anything. It was a little hard at first, you know how it is when you're only sixteen, but now it's just great fun," Mom said.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to," Cliff said, "but have either of you ever thought about sex with your children?"

"No," Dad said as Mom shook her head. "We don't have any hang-ups about incest, but we don't think it would be right to carry it to the kids. If Jenny and Eddie want to fool around with each other, that's fine, but Ellen and I would never participate. I think it would destroy the trust our children have in us."

"Besides," Mom said. "Learning about sex is something people should do with someone their own age. I still get all giddy when I think about the first times. It wouldn't have been the same if an older, more experienced man, would have been involved, not for me."

"I can relate to that," Meg said. "The first time I had sex was with a man three times my age. It happened before I met Amanda or Bill. I went to an audition for a modeling job, met the photographer and he convinced me the only way to get ahead in the field was to sleep around."

Bill took Meg's hand and held it as she went on.

"The next thing I knew, I was posing nude and letting him touch me. One thing led to another and he took my virginity. It was horrible! He was rough and hurt me when he did it. After he was finished, he told me I couldn't be a model because my boobs were too small and a sixteen year old girl should be working at a fast food restaurant," Meg said.

"That's a bitch," Dad said. "I'll bet you were ready to kill the asshole."

Meg nodded and said, "I wish I could have killed the son of a bitch! I met Amanda and she helped me get over it. I wasn't with another man until I met Bill five years ago. He was really sweet and never pushed me to have sex. After he gained my trust, we made love and it was wonderful."

"Well kids," Dad said. "It's getting late and we are going fishing in the morning. I think I'm going to turn in."

"That's a good idea," Cliff said.

Mom and Dad told the others goodnight, picked up their clothing and headed for our boat. When they walked into the salon, they froze and stared at my brother and I sitting on the settee.

I don't think I'll ever forget the look on my parents' faces when they walked into the salon and saw Eddie and I sitting there. I was crying, like I had been for over an hour, and my brother was shaking.

We had seen everything they all did, from the time Mom licked Meg's boobs, until our parents came back to our boat.

Mom walked into the salon slowly with my dad right behind her. The only sound in the room was my sobs.

"Don't move," Mom said. "We'll be right back."

My parents left Eddie and I in the salon and headed for their stateroom. When they returned, they were dressed. Mom and Dad sat across from my brother and me and stared. I guess everyone was waiting for someone to say something.

"Are you and Daddy going to get a divorce?" I sobbed, breaking the uneasy silence. "Don't you love each other anymore?"

"No, we're not getting a divorce," Dad said, as he took Mom's hand in his, "and we still love each other. Your mom and I love each other very much."

Eddie shook his head and said, "Then why were you making love with them?"

"We weren't making love with them," Mom said.

"You were to! Eddie and I watched you, we saw EVERYTHING!" I said, raising my voice.

"Just what did you see?" Mom asked.

"You know what we saw," I said.

"I know what you think you saw," Mom said.

"What do you mean? Jen and I watched you and Dad doing those things with them. We're not blind or stupid!" Eddie said, tears running down his cheeks.

Mom looked at Dad, then back at my brother and me.

"Your father and I know you two aren't blind or stupid," Mom said. "You are mistaken about what you saw though."

"How can you say that, Mom?" I said. "You were letting those guys put their penises in you and Dad was doing it to Meg and Amanda. It sure looked like you were making love with them."

"Your mother and I were having sex, not making love," Dad said calmly.

"What's the difference? Fucking is fucking," Eddie said.

"Watch your language, Eddie," Mom said. "I want you to tell your father and I exactly what you saw."

My brother and I took turns telling a few of the things we had watched them do. When we were finished, Mom and Dad smiled.

"Did either of you see any kissing?" Mom asked.

"No, I don't think so," I replied.

"Hugging?" Mom said.

I shook my head no.

"What you two saw was six consenting adults having fun," Mom said.

"But..." Eddie said.

"But nothing!" Dad said. "Your mother and I were just having fun. We're adults and can do what we want to as long as nobody gets hurt."

"I'm hurt!" I interrupted.

"I think you two are disappointed," Dad said. "It must be a real shock to have seen us doing those things. You shouldn't be hurt though. Your mom and I both knew what we were doing and the fact you watched it doesn't change it. We weren't trying to hide anything from you guys, but what we do is our business."

Mom snuggled closer to Dad and put her hand on his leg. She rubbed up and down his thigh a couple of times and cleared her throat.

"Look, kids, your father and I love each other as much as any two people ever could. When we make love it's warm and tender. We make love a lot, and it's one of the greatest things we share. We also have sex! There's a big difference between the two, making love and having sex. We make love to be close, we have sex because it's fun and feels good."

I was about to say something, but my mom put her finger to her lips and shook her head.

"We know you two are very close and have been experimenting," Mom said, shocking me. "Don't you guys ever fool around just because it's fun? Haven't you two just made each other cum because it feels good?"

Both Eddie and I were blushing. We sat quietly with our mouths hanging open. Mom lowered her voice and continued.

"My guess is you two have done exactly what I just said, but I know you have made love too, I've seen you," Mom said.

"We've never done that, Mom," Eddie said. "How could you have seen us?"

"I don't mean intercourse, that's just part of making love. I mean holding hands when you don't think anyone is watching. I mean kissing and feeling like you can't get enough. I mean touching each other to make the other person feel good and not thinking about yourself," Mom said. "I've seen you two in the pool when Jen touched you under water, or you fondled her boobs.

"That's what making love is, tender moments shared between two people who are madly in love with one another. Sex is for fun and someday I'm sure you two will realize it. You can have sex with someone you love, but you can't make love to someone unless you love them. The more in love you are, the better making love is."

"We're not doing anything wrong," Eddie said, defensively.

"I never said you were doing anything wrong. What I am saying is your father and I aren't doing anything wrong either. We don't cheat on one another or have secret lovers, it's true we have sex with other people, but only when we're both there and agree," Mom said.

"What else have you seen us doing?" I asked.

Mom smiled and said, "I've seen you looking at each other when you didn't know I was watching. It's easy to see how you two feel about each other, even Meg and Amanda noticed. Meg said if she didn't know you were siblings she would have thought you were in love."

"What did you tell her?" I asked.

"I told her you and Eddie were very close," Mom replied. "Look kids, your father and I don't spy on you. We don't really know what you have, or haven't done together, or what you will do. We're not going to tell you guys to stop because we know you won't if you don't want to and it would force you to become liars.

"The bottom line is, we're not sorry or ashamed of what we do. The fact you saw us isn't going to change anything. I only ask that next time, don't watch. Your mom and I try to be very discreet with our private lives, but, as you are well aware, shit happens," Dad said.

"You mean you're not mad at Eddie or me for, you know?" I said.

"First of all, your father and I don't know. We don't really want to know what you two do, to a point. What we want to know is that you're not doing anything you don't want to do, and whatever you do, you're smart about it," Mom said. "When you two start dating, we're not going to ask what you did, at least not about the personal things. We'll always do our best to respect your privacy."

Dad smiled and said, "It's getting real late and we're planning to go fishing in the morning. You two need to get some sleep, and so do your mom and I."

We all got up and then Mom and Dad pulled Eddie and I into their arms. We all hugged for several minutes before separating.

"We love you two," Mom said. "Goodnight."

My brother and I told our parents we loved them too and said goodnight.

I felt a little better, but my mind was filled with questions, anger and doubt. After I climbed into bed, my brother started to climb into the upper berth.

"Aren't you going to sleep with me?" I asked.

"Do you think that's a good idea, Jen?"

"I want you to do it to me, Eddie, I want you to fuck me."

Eddie sat on the edge of the bed, put his hand on my side and slowly rubbed me. He looked into my eyes and shook his head.

"No, Jen. You're pissed at Mom and Dad and you want to do it out of spite. I won't do it; when we make love it will be because we want to, not to try and get even. If we did it tonight, we'd both hate ourselves."

I started to cry and said, "Why not, it's not like they care what we do."

"You know damn well that's not true. Mom and Dad didn't say that."

"It's what it sounded like to me. They said they weren't going to ask about what we do, that means they don't care."

"I think it means they trust us, Jen. I think they feel we won't do anything we shouldn't do so it isn't necessary to ask us about our every move."

"I guess I didn't think about that. We really haven't done too many things we shouldn't have done, except for the sex."

"Do you think having sex is wrong, Jen? I don't."

"It is incest, Eddie. That's wrong... isn't it?"

"Not as far as I'm concerned. I love you like a girlfriend, even if you are my sister. I don't feel guilty about what we do together."

"I don't feel guilty either, Eddie. Sometimes it bothers me that I don't, because I think it should."

"That's because someone else thinks it's wrong for a brother and sister to be in love like we are. We can't go through life letting what other people think govern what we do; we have to make our own decisions."

I started to feel better as we talked. I scooted over and said, "Please lay with me, Eddie."

My brother stretched out so we were facing one another, kissed me and put his arm over me.

"Mom and Dad were right about a lot of things they said, you know," Eddie said, his voice almost a whisper. "I do like it when you play with my dick or when I grab your tits."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.