Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next week seemed to drag as I waited for Sunday and the chance to go fishing with my brother and the others. I was glad we were going to have the Gordon's along to teach us, but I also would liked it if it was just the family so I could go topless.

My brother and I ran every morning before school. I started leaving my bedroom door open a lot more and would get all giddy when Eddie saw me prancing around in my underwear or naked. Because we were so busy with school and sports, my brother and I didn't have much chance to be alone.

By Wednesday, I was feeling rather horny and really wanted to fool around with Eddie. When we were leaving the lunchroom that day, I caught him alone for a moment and told him.

"Hey, Eddie," I whispered to him in the hallway. "Do you think we'll have time for an afternoon snack today."

"I have to go to soccer practice after school, Jen. I'm sorry."

I sighed and said, "That's okay, it just seems like it's been so long since we've had any time together."

"Maybe we can spend some time after dinner. We can go swimming or something."

"I was thinking of something else," I giggled.

"I know, we've just been so busy. We'll have a chance to fool around soon, I promise."

I nodded, smiled at him and we left for our next class. After school, I ran into Kathy outside and she stopped me on the way to track practice.

"Hi, Jenny, how's it going?" Kathy said as she walked up to me.

"Okay, you?"

"Great! How's that cute brother of yours?"

I looked around, started to giggle and said, "Tasty! How's yours?"

Kathy laughed and replied, "The same. I guess you figured out your problem."

"Actually, it just worked itself out. I wasn't planning anything, it just happened."

Kathy giggled and said, "Cool. Has he returned the favor?"

"OH YEAH! By the way, Cindy isn't better, she's not even close."

"Thanks, that's just what I wanted to hear."

"Sorry."

"I'll bet you are!"

"Not really, not at all. I have to go to track now, I'll see you later."

"Okay, Jen. Let's get together and talk soon."

I nodded and went to the locker room to get changed. Cindy was already there and had her track clothes on.

"Hi, Cindy, how's things with you and Kevin?" I asked as I started to undress.

"Okay."

"Just okay?"

"Yeah, just okay."

"What happened?"

"Nothing happened, Jen."

I finished changing and we went outside. We started to warm up and I kept pressing Cindy to find out what was going on with her and Kevin.

"Something happened, you're always talking about him and now you're not."

"Kevin and I are breaking up."

"Why?"

"Because I won't do what he wants."

"What does he want you to do?"

"He wants to feel me up and stuff."

"I thought you said you guys were doing that."

I knew that Cindy hadn't let Kevin touch her, but I wasn't going to let her know that I knew. If it ever got back to Kevin, my brother would be in trouble with his friend and I didn't want that to happen.

"I lied to you, Jen. I haven't done anything but kiss him."

"Do you want to let him feel you up?"

"I'm scared to. If I let him touch my tits, he'll want get to my pussy. The next thing you know, I'll be like Mary Jo."

"Have you talked to him about it? Have you told him how you feel?"

"No, I just keep pushing his hands away when he tries anything."

We finished our warm ups and started to jog around the track. I thought about how open and honest my brother had become and how easy it was to talk to him.

"Maybe if you told him, he'd understand, Cindy. Just tell him what you will and won't do. If both of you know what's going on, you'll probably figure it out."

"How would YOU know, you don't even have a boyfriend!" Cindy said, and then she started to run faster, leaving me behind.

Cindy was wrong about me not having a boyfriend, but I couldn't tell her. I wanted to help her, I wanted to tell her that everything would be okay, but I couldn't.

I finished the practice and got dressed to go home. Cindy didn't talk to me anymore that day and it upset me. I decided that I would talk to Eddie and see if he thought he could help.

While I walked home I had a chance to think about what Cindy had said. Maybe she wasn't being unreasonable, maybe she was right. If she didn't want to have Kevin, or any other boy, touching her, why should she? I wouldn't want to be forced to do something I didn't want to do. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that the reason I wanted Cindy to stay with Kevin is so she wouldn't renew her interest in my brother.

As soon as I got home, I called Cindy and told her I was sorry for what I had said to her. She forgave me and we talked for a few minutes. I told Cindy she shouldn't do anything she didn't want to do, no matter what. She confessed that she really wanted to go further with Kevin, but, like she told me earlier, she was scared. Before we hung up, she said that I was right and she should talk to Kevin before she broke up with him.

After we all ate dinner, I went to do my homework and Eddie went outside and sat with my parents. He seemed to be doing that a lot for a couple of days, ever since Mom and Dad got back on Sunday night. I asked him if anything was up a couple of times, but he always said no.

I got up and went outside to join my family and they all stopped talking. Mom asked if I was finished with my homework and I shook my head no.

"Your father and I were just asking Eddie if he wanted to go for a swim, would you like to, Jen?" Mom said.

"Maybe later, I want to finish my homework first," I replied and went back into the house.

Once my work was finished, I went back to the patio and saw that my parents and brother were in the pool, naked. I giggled, stripped and jumped in with them. After we all splashed around for a while, my parents got out and left my brother and I in the water.

"What have you been talking about with Mom and Dad?" I asked Eddie.

"Just about fishing and the boat. I wanted to know what Dad learned while he was out with Mr. Gordon."

"What did he say?"

"Dad said that Mr. Gordon told him that we have to learn to tease the fish up so they'll take the bait. They make special things called teasers to do it. Dad said that we were going to go to the boat on Saturday and spend the night. We're also going to go shopping for some more tackle."

"Can I go to the tackle store with you guys?"

"Sure, Jen."

I glanced at my parents to be sure they weren't watching us, reached under the water and put my hand on my brother's cock. I rubbed it a couple times and then let go so he wouldn't get too turned on.

"Can I have your dick?"

"I don't know," Eddie giggled. "What do you want it for?"

"I want to eat it!"

"You're going to make me so turned on that I won't be able to get out of the water, Jen."

I giggled, slipped underwater and took him in my mouth for a second. His cock quickly responded and I swam away, surfacing at the other end of the pool. He dived under, swam over to me and grabbed me. My brother picked me up and tossed me back into the water.

I tried to get away from him, but he was a better swimmer and easily caught me and pushed me under. I grabbed for him, but I missed and he swam away. Eddie and I roughhoused for a while and then our mom told us it was time to get ready for bed.

My brother and I got out of the pool and dried off, snapping our towels at one another.

"Okay you two," Mom said, "that's enough. One of you is going to get hurt."

Just as Mom said that, a corner of my brother's towel connected with my butt. I jumped and yelped, rubbing my cheek.

"Mom! Eddie hurt my butt. Make him kiss it better."

"I told you two that someone was going to get hurt," Mom chuckled. "Come over here and I'll kiss it better for you, Jen."

"No!" I said and then stuck my bottom lip out. "He hurt it, he should kiss it better."

"Go ahead, Son," my dad said, "you may as well get used to it. Before you're through life, you're going to kiss a lot of ass, especially woman's ass."

I giggled, bent at the waist and wiggled my behind at my brother. "Just stop that, Harry," Mom said, and then reached out and smacked me on the other cheek.

We were all laughing now. Eddie didn't kiss my butt, but we all had fun at his expense.

Mom made us go in and get ready for bed. After telling my parents goodnight, my brother and I gathered our clothes and went in the house. I went to my room and put on a nightshirt while my brother went to his to get dressed.

I was standing in front of my mirror, examining the red welt the towel left on my ass. It didn't hurt, but it was still a little warm. As I was looking at the mark, Eddie came in my room, leaned over and kissed my bottom right in the red spot.

"Sorry, Jen, I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just goofing around."

"It doesn't hurt and I was goofing around too."

I grinned and said, "I have another spot that hurts if you want to kiss it better too."

"Where's that?"

I flopped onto my bed, lifted my legs and spread them open. I pointed at my pussy and said, "Right there!"

Eddie laughed, bent over and kissed my vulva. He stuck out his tongue and licked me a few times before standing up and saying, "All better now?"

"Not even close."

"Well, I'd love to make you better, but Mom and Dad might catch us. I'll have to take care of it later, okay?"

I lowered my legs, pulled my nightshirt down and nodded, yes. Eddie gave me a quick kiss and left for his room. I got up, closed my door and went back to bed, pulling the covers over me. My hand went directly to where my brother's tongue had been and I quickly brought myself off.

We were all up early on Saturday morning and got ready to go to the boat. I packed a few things in my beach bag, knowing we were only going to be gone overnight. Once everything was in the car, we all sat around the kitchen table.

I asked why we weren't leaving, and my dad told me he was waiting for a telephone call. About a half an hour later, the phone rang and my Dad quickly grabbed it. He talked for a couple of minutes, hung up and said we could go.

"Are we going to the tackle store first?" I asked as Dad drove towards the marina.

"No, we have to get Mr. Gordon first, he's going to help us buy what we need," Dad said.

Dad parked the car at the marina and we all jumped out. I grabbed my bag and was starting for the boat when my mom stopped me.

"Jen, you come with me to the store so we can get some sodas, we'll meet your father and brother at the boat," Mom said.

I followed Mom to the marina store and we got a twelve pack of Coke, some potato chips and a few other things. Mom seemed to be spending a lot of time looking around and I finally asked her what was going on.

"Nothing's going on, Jenny. I just want to look around for a minute. Is that okay?"

I nodded and after a few minutes, Mom paid for our things and we headed for the boat.

As we walked down the pier towards our slip, my dad met us and took the things I was carrying. We continued on our way and when we were a few slips away, Eddie came over to us.

I thought it was strange that my dad and brother had met my mom and I. We've gone to the store before and had always just carried out things by ourselves. When we got to our boat I glanced at the transom and froze in my tracks.

Across the stern of our boat, in big gold, old English lettering was the name 'LADY GUINEVERE'.

"You named the boat," I said.

"Your brother named her," Dad said.

"Why did you call it that?" I asked Eddie.

My brother smiled and handed me a card. On the front was the picture of a woman dressed like she was from old England. I opened the card and read the words that had been written in my brother's best handwriting.

"Old French form of the Welsh name Gwenhwyfar, which is composed of the elements gwen meaning "fair, white" and hwyfar meaning "smooth". In Arthurian legend she is the beautiful wife of King Arthur." Also known as Jennifer.

I was speechless. I looked at my brother and then at my parents, my mouth hanging open. I shook my head several times and then asked. "Why?"

Mom and Dad climbed on the boat and left me with my brother. They went into the cabin and Eddie turned to me and smiled.

My eyes were wet with tears as I stood and stared at the name on our boat. I was so choked up that I could barely talk. After a moment I said, "Why did you name the boat after me?"

"I asked Dad and Mom if I could name the boat after you, Jen. They said I could so I looked up your name and found it comes from Guinevere. When I read what it meant, I knew it was you."

"I just don't know what to say, Eddie. You are always doing such sweet things for me."

"It's because I love you, Jen."

I managed to keep from crying, but my eyes still watered. I wiped them with the back of my hand and took a step closer to my brother. After kissing him on the cheek, I said, "Thanks, it really means a lot to me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.