Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When I woke up early the next morning, I was lying on my side, facing my brother. Eddie was still sound asleep, the covers kicked off his body. I raised my head, propped it on my hand and gazed at his nakedness.

Eddie's mouth was open slightly and I could hear his every breath. I looked down his body at his chest and watched it rise and fall. My brother's penis was erect, lying against his stomach and I took a deep breath as I stared at it.

I thought about the previous night's activities and tried to figure out how I ended up with his beautiful penis in my mouth. I hadn't planned it; in fact, I had all but ruled it out, but it happened. The question was, how I really felt about it.

When I was doing it to him I didn't think about anything; my mind was void of thought, consumed with love and lust. Now, as l lay next to him, I tried to replay the event and decide if it was a mistake. I know that my brother enjoyed what I had done; I could see it in his eyes and hear it in the groans that came from his throat, but what about me? Was I okay with what I had done?

I realized that it wasn't the blowjob that I was having trouble dealing with; it was the connection I had felt with Eddie. I loved having his cock in my mouth, the taste of his semen and everything that went with it, but there was more to it than just a blowjob.

While I was doing it, and after he was spent, I felt something that was very new and very foreign to me. Even though he was my brother, I felt a love that couldn't be compared to anything in my life up to that point. It was like when his cock entered my mouth, he also entered my soul and when his penis was no longer between my lips; our souls were still connected.

My greatest fear was that Eddie wouldn't feel the same way I did after he woke up and thought about it. Maybe to him it was JUST a blowjob and the connection wasn't there for him like it was for me. Maybe he'd want me to do it again, but just because it felt good and not because it was a way we could join. I started to think about what it must be like to have intercourse, how having his cock buried in my pussy would feel. Would that be as good as what I had felt the night before, or would it be better?

Once again, my thoughts were jumbled. It was like every time I thought about sex and my brother, I began to think the worst. I don't know why I thought that way, but I did.

I reached out and lightly touched his chest with my fingertips. He moved slightly, but didn't wake up. As my fingers moved across his skin, I tried once again to get a hold on my feelings and a series of questions ran through my mind.

Did I feel guilty? No.

Did I like it? Yes.

Did it seem nasty? No. Well maybe a little, but in a good way.

Did I want to do it again? Yes, yes, yes!

I curled my fingers around Eddie's cock and held it, feeling his steady heartbeat being transmitted from his shaft to my fingers. Eddie groaned, opened his eyes and looked down at his penis. A big smile formed on his face as he looked at my hand holding him and then he rolled onto his side facing me.

"Good morning, beautiful. I love you," he said to me softly.

All of my fears dissipated and my heart began to pound in my chest. I released his member and we hugged. After a couple of minutes, Eddie pulled his cheek away from mine, looked into my eyes and kissed me tenderly.

"Ready to go for our run?" Eddie asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"Great, let's get dressed and go."

"Okay, Eddie." I sighed. "I love you too."

After giving me another quick kiss, he got up and went to the bathroom. When he was finished, I went and then put on a pair of the shorts I wore for track and a matching sports bra. We headed out the door and began our run.

As we traveled our normal course, I couldn't help but think about the fact that Eddie hadn't mentioned what we had done the night before. I wondered if he was embarrassed or if he felt guilty about it. Whatever the case, he wasn't talking about it, or anything else. Maybe he just needs some time to sort things out, I thought, just like I do.

We finished our run and cooled down in the backyard. I heard the telephone ringing and Eddie dashed into the house to answer it.

"That was Mom," Eddie said. "She and Dad are going out on that Viking that's a couple of slips down from ours. They will be back after dinner."

"You mean 'Lady Alexis'? I think that boat is named after the man's wife."

"Yeah, that's the one."

I was sitting on the ground, doing some of my stretching exercises. Eddie stood next to me and watched as I contorted my body, and twisted and turned. When I did a handstand and lowered my legs until they were parallel with the ground, he smacked my butt and I fell.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"I couldn't help it, Jen; your ass just looked so inviting."

I went into the splits and Eddie sat down facing me.

"It did, huh? Does that mean you like my ass?"

Eddie nodded and said, "I like everything about you, Jen."

After a moment of silence, I said, "Eddie, do you want to talk about what happened?"

Eddie shrugged his shoulders.

"Are you upset with me?"

My brother shook his head no, but didn't say anything.

"What's wrong then?"

"I have never felt like this, Jen. I'm so mixed up."

"About what?"

I closed the splits, grabbed my legs and pulled them behind my shoulders. Placing my hands on the ground, I raised up into a handstand, my feet and face pointing at my brother. After I held the position for a moment, I lowered myself and pulled my legs down.

"I really can't explain it; I just feel different."

"In what way? Did my giving you a blowjob upset you? I thought you said you liked it."

"I did, I liked it a lot! It was the greatest thing I've ever experienced, but it wasn't that that has me confused, Jen. When you were doing it, it felt like our bodies were one. Like we were connected and I wanted the feeling to last forever."

I smiled scooted closer to my brother and said, "That's EXACTLY how I felt, and I still do. It's like you are a part of me now and I love having you inside me, so to speak."

"What are we going to do?" Eddie asked, his voice serious.

I thought for a moment, stood up and reached out to my brother. He put his hand in mine and got to his feet. We walked into the house, holding hands and I led him to the living room. Without a word, I knelt in front of him, pulled his shorts down and then off his feet. He was erect and when I took him in my hand and guided his cock between my lips, he groaned.

Eddie tasted different than the night before; his sweat made his penis salty and there was the smell. He smelled musky; it was kind of strong, but in no way repulsive. With my lips clamped around his shaft, I breathed in through my nose and his scent excited me. With my hand around his shaft, I began to move my mouth over his cock.

I felt my brother's hands on the sides of my head and his hips begin to thrust. Having his cock in my mouth was wonderful, but different than the first time. I knew what I was doing this time and I loved it.

The second blowjob I gave my brother didn't last nearly as long as the first. Within minutes, his shaft swelled and he began sending his semen into my sucking mouth. There was a lot more of the thick cum than the first time, but I swallowed as fast as I could and ingested most of it. Some of the thick fluid leaked from the corners of my mouth and ran down to my chin.

I had one hand on the back of Eddie's thigh and I could feel his leg quivering as I sucked the last drops from his still rigid member. Suddenly his legs gave way and he sank to his knees, pulling his penis out of my mouth with a loud popping sound. I used my finger to scrape his cum from my chin and cheek and then licked it off.

I could still taste him as I ran my tongue around the inside of my mouth and over my lips. I looked into his wide eyes, smiled and began to giggle.

"THAT'S what I'm going to do," I said. "Every, and any, time you want me to."

"It doesn't bother you, you know, having my stuff in your mouth?"

"No, I think it's yummy," I giggled. "I love the taste of your cum. It's part of you, and I love you."

Eddie leaned closer, placed his closed lips to mine and gave me a kiss. After a moment of hesitation, he kissed me again, this time his lips parted and our tongues met. He held the kiss for a long time before breaking it and pulling back. Eddie's face was scrunched up like he had tasted something he didn't like, but then he smiled.

I smiled back at him and said, "That was nice, Eddie, but you don't have to. You don't have to kiss me after I do that, if you don't want to."

My brother answered by kissing me again and then whispered, "Jen, I will kiss you whenever you want me to, even after you do that to me. I love you. Besides, it isn't as bad as I thought it would be."

I smiled and then broke the mood by saying, "As long as you don't get it from the source."

Eddie started to laugh and said, "Not in a million years."

"Let's go take a shower," I said as I stood up. "I'm all sweaty."

We took a shower in our bathroom this time. After I washed his cock and balls, I kissed him there, pulling the tip into my mouth. I really loved the feeling of his penis against my tongue and the reaction I got out of my brother. Holding his butt, I moved my face forward until I felt myself gag and stopped. The reflex subsided, but when I moved, it returned. I remembered the night I watched my parents on the glider and wondered how my mom could get my dad's entire penis in her mouth.

I slowly removed my mouth from Eddie's cock, stood up and giggled. He smiled and said, "I could get used to that, Jen."

"Hmm, I hope so because I already am. I just wish I could get it all in my mouth without gagging."

Eddie laughed and said, "Practice, practice, practice."

"Okay, if you insist," I giggled and stooped down and took him back into my mouth.

I used my hand to stroke him as I sucked and moved my head until I felt him cum. I held him in my mouth for a few moments, swallowed and then stood up.

Eddie leaned back against the shower wall and panted as he regained his composure. I stood in front of him, my hand still around his shaft and grinned.

"Two down, four to go," I giggled.

"What are you talking about?"

"The record, silly. You told me you came five times in one day and I plan on breaking your record."

"Oh, that. Well, um, it's six now."

"Six! Can't you keep your hands off this thing," I said as I shook his cock with my hand.

"Not really, every time I think about you I get hard and then, well, you know..."

I laughed and said, "Okay, six it is. I hope your stuff isn't fattening."

My brother laughed and pushed me away.

"I only know of one way it's fattening, Jen, if it makes you pregnant."

By now we were both laughing hard.

"Well, I sure don't plan on that happening to me. I don't think you can get pregnant from swallowing it."

We continued to laugh and finished in the shower just as the water turned cold. After drying off, we went to our rooms and got dressed.

I fixed lunch for my brother and me and then we went outside by the pool. My brother and I sat next to each other in the glider and slowly rocked back and forth. He had his arm over my shoulders and I rested my hand on his knee. We talked about the upcoming summer and the things we wanted to do.

"I've been reading a lot about fishing lately," Eddie said. "We did a bunch of things wrong when we were in the Keys."

"Like what?"

My brother twisted around, sat sideways on the glider and looked at me.

"Are you really interested?"

"Yes, Eddie, I am. I want to learn more about fishing too. I want you to want me along and I figure the more I know, the more help I'll be and the more you'll take me with you."

Eddie grinned and started talking about the things he had read. He told me about boat speed, water temperature and locating schools of baitfish. I listened to him and asked questions when I didn't understand.

"We should ask Dad to take us next weekend, Eddie," I said. "Then we can try out some of the things you've learned."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.