Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

School started after the Christmas break and life got back to normal. My brother and I ran every morning, went to school and did our homework in the evening. On the weekends, we would all go to the boat. Most of the time we only spent Saturday or Sunday, but sometimes we spent the night.

Eddie and I were getting pretty good at pulling the boat out of our slip and working our way through the marina. The first time I tried to back it into the slip, I almost crashed into the boat next to us. By the time spring arrived, my brother and I could back the boat into the slip as long as there wasn't a strong cross wind.

Dad spent countless hours with Eddie and me, making sure that not only could we operate the boat, we knew how everything worked. I didn't really care too much about the engine room, but my dad insisted that I know what was down there and how it worked.

I learned about sea strainers, oil change systems and how to check the fluids in every piece of equipment on the boat. My brother was learning a little faster than I was, but I think he enjoyed the maintenance of the boat almost as much as he did driving it.

Dad's motto was, "Anything worth doing was worth doing well."

Dad would drill the concept of doing our best into my brother and me, from the most important aspects of life to a task as simple as coiling a line.

"Make sure the coils are the same size," Dad would tell me. "Don't forget to give the line a half twist each time you pick up a coil so it doesn't twist."

I had never realized it before, but Dad was a perfectionist. I guess it was because of his work. As an architect, he must have been used to paying attention to every minute detail and he tried to instill the same discipline into my brother and me.

Our family took the boating safety classes that my dad wanted us all to take. It was a lot of fun going to the class once a week and then spending time at home going over what we learned. My brother was really good at tying knots and he could tie all of the knots we learned about with his eyes closed. My favorite part of the class was charting. I learned how to plot a course, calculate time and distance and, with my dad's help, fuel consumption.

At the end of the classes, we all scored one hundred percent on the final test. My dad took us all out to dinner to celebrate that night and told my brother and me how proud he was of us. Mom said she was also proud of the way Eddie and I worked so hard and did so well in the classes.

"You know, kids," Mom said as we sat in the restaurant eating our desert, "if you work this hard at everything you do in life you'll both do great. No matter what you take on, keep working at it until you can do it to the best of your ability. Never be satisfied with second best in anything you do. You may not achieve your goals the first time you try, but never give up."

Another thing I noticed was that Mom changed the way she did some things regarding me. She didn't tell me how to dress anymore, she made suggestions. If I wanted to try some new makeup, she'd let me, and then make me stand in front of the mirror and tell her what I saw. Mom and I were closer than any of my friends were with their moms and I really grew to relish our relationship.

When we got home that night, Mom asked if we wanted to go for a swim. It was Friday and we didn't have to be up early the next morning. I changed into my bikini, went out to the pool and waited for my brother and parents to come out.

Eddie walked out to the patio wearing his little Speedo swimsuit. I looked him up and down before smiling at him and whistling. When he turned sideways to me, I noticed the lump in the front of his suit. I had been paying a lot of attention to boy's crotches lately, especially my brother's.

Mom and Dad showed up naked, just like they usually did when we would swim at night. Sometimes I would go naked too, but not nearly as often as Mom and Dad. On a couple of occasions, Eddie even joined in and we all went skinny dipping together.

Another thing I noticed is that after our vacation, things around the house weren't much different than they were before we left, not regarding nudity anyway. The visions of my parents running around in the buff never materialized. The only real difference was no one went out of his or her way to be modest any longer. It wasn't uncommon for Mom, or Dad, to be seen in their underwear.

Many a morning, my brother and I would come out to the kitchen for breakfast and our mom would be fixing it for us in her bra and panties. She had always worn a robe in the past, but not anymore, not always anyway. I also lost a lot of my modesty as far as my brother was concerned. I wasn't cavalier about it, but I didn't think twice about standing in the bathroom fixing my hair or putting on makeup in my underwear. The fact is; it made things easier. Neither my brother nor I had to wait for the other one to get ready to go out of the house.

We still allowed each other privacy for certain bathroom functions, but that was about it.

Track season started and Cindy and I made the team again. We had practice after school everyday, but it was fun. I ran the hurdles and cross-country, like the year before, but added the long jump to the things I competed in. The long jump was my best event. I could out jump all of the other girls on my team and most of the girls I competed against.

The track coach was also the gymnastics coach and asked me to tryout for that too. I went to several practices and tried to do some of the events. The coach said I should try rhythmic gymnastics. He said that because of my height I would probably do best there. I had no idea what rhythmic gymnastics were, but agreed to try it.

Cindy and Kevin were still going together, if that is what you called it. They would still have to sneak around to have any time alone. One Monday after track practice, Cindy asked if she could come over.

"What's up, Cindy?" I asked her.

We were sitting on the patio in the backyard, drinking Cokes. She seemed like she was nervous and needed to talk about something, but she was hesitant.

"It's Kevin."

"What's the matter with Kevin? Are you two still going together?"

"Yeah, we sure are. We've been really making out a lot lately. My dad's been gone a lot and I've been sneaking out at night and messing around outside."

"Wow!" I said. "How far have you let him go?"

"I let him put his hand under my top and play with my boobs."

"Do you like that? Has he done anything else? Have you?"

"Last Saturday night, he came over and I let him put his hand in my pants and play with my pussy. It felt really good and he made me cum real hard."

"Are you sorry you let him?"

"No, not at all. I loved the feeling of his fingers on me. After that, he wanted me to play with him."

"Did you?"

"Yeah."

"What did you do?"

"I rubbed him until he came."

"That is so cool; I need to find a boyfriend," I said.

I really didn't want a boyfriend, but I didn't want Cindy to think I was strange either. I thought about the first time I rubbed Eddie until he came and tried not to giggle. Ever since the boat trip, my brother and I have been fooling around every chance we had. It was almost always the same.

Eddie would begin by kissing me and feeling my boobs. I would jack him off and then he would play with my pussy and finger me until I got off. Afterwards, we would snuggle together naked until we had to get dressed before our parents got home.

"I think he wants to do more, Jen."

"What did he say?"

"He didn't really say anything."

"Then how do you know that he wants to do more?"

"Well, actually, it's me, I want to do more."

"What do you want to do? Do you want to go all the way?"

"I don't want to go all the way, not right now, but I want to give him a blow job and have him lick me."

"So why don't you do it?"

"I don't know how and I'm kind of scared."

"I can't help you there, Cindy. I don't have a cock!"

We both laughed.

"What are you afraid of, Cindy?"

"I'm scared that it will make me sick or something; or I'll throw up on him."

"Then don't do it."

"I want to. I don't know what to do."

"Ask Kathy. Is she still doing things with Brad?"

"Yeah, they're still messing around, but I don't watch too much anymore. She still leaves the shade up though. I never thought about asking her, maybe she'll let me learn on her brother."

"Right, I can just see it now."

"Sure, why not. I'll just say, 'Hey Kathy, can I suck your brother's cock too?'"

We were both giggling and getting very silly. I began to think about what she was saying and wondered how you could learn to give a blow job, without doing it to a boy. Cindy was still going on about asking Kathy and then I got an idea. I told her that I'd be right back and went to the kitchen.

I returned with two cheery Popsicles and handed one to Cindy. I peeled the paper off mine and put the end of it in my mouth.

"We can pretend that these are cocks and practice," I said.

"That's a great idea, Jen. This is about the same size as Kevin's cock."

I looked at my Popsicle and thought, 'Eddie's cock is longer and much bigger around that this thing is.' I remembered what my mom did to my dad the night I watched them and tried to do the same thing to the Popsicle. I opened my mouth put it in and then closed my lips around it about half way down.

Cindy watched me and then tried it herself. She put too much into her mouth and gagged on it. Cindy quickly pulled the Popsicle out and covered her mouth with her other hand.

"Don't try to take so much," I said and then put mine back into my mouth.

Holding the stick, I slowly move my lips up and down the Popsicle several times. I took too much in one time, and like Cindy, I gagged.

It was hot outside and the Popsicles quickly were gone. Between our laughing and lewd remarks, the frozen pops melted before we could really get the hang of it. We both had bright red lips and our chins were dripping.

Cindy had to get home and she left, her dilemma seemingly unsolved.

I went into the house and got another Popsicle. Standing over the sink, I began to move the cold round cylinder in and out of my mouth. The cold bit my lips and tongue, but I wasn't going to let that deter me, I was going to learn how to do it if it took all the Popsicles in the house. I made up my mind that I was going to experience giving a boy a blowjob before Cindy did, even if I couldn't tell her I'd done it.

As I finished the iced pop, it dawned on me how lame the whole idea of practicing on a thing like a Popsicle was. The first time I rubbed my brother's penis I didn't try it on an object first, I just did it. I may not have done it right, but I must be okay, Eddie never complains.

I tossed the stick into the trash and went back outside. Sitting in the glider and swinging lazily, I thought about several of the sessions my brother and I had enjoyed. When I jacked Eddie off, I would ask him what he wanted me to do and I would follow his instructions. It didn't take me very long to learn the right amount of pressure or that he liked it best when my thumb moved along the thick vein that ran his length on the underside of his shaft. I also knew he really liked it when I teased the ridge that separated the mushroom shaped head from the rest of his cock.

Likewise, I enjoyed telling Eddie what made me feel good, and what made me cum. When I would ask him to finger me, or rub my clit, he would, adjusting the speed and pressure as I asked him to. When he sucked my boobs or nibbled on my nipples, I would tell him just what I wanted him to do. At first, I didn't really know what I wanted or what felt good, I learned by trial and error.

Cindy and I had fooled around enough for me to have a real good idea of what pleased me, but it was different with Eddie. With my brother, it wasn't always just sex, not like with Cindy; with him, it was making love. Not intercourse or anything like it, but when my brother and I did things, it felt different, very different.

As our experimentation in mutual masturbation progressed, I could tell by Eddie's reactions to what I was doing whether or not he liked it. I think that he could tell if what he was doing to me was right by my moans and groans.

Sitting on the glider in the warm afternoon sun, I made up my mind. I was ready to take our relationship to the next level, at least sexually. I was going to give my brother what I hoped he wanted--a blowjob. I knew I was ready, I had been thinking about doing it for a long time now. The night I saw my mom and dad, on the very glider I was sitting on, having sex, I knew I wanted to do what I had seen. I wanted to have a boy's cock in my mouth.

On that fateful night I had no idea when I would do it, or who I would do it to, but when I saw my dad's face and the obvious pleasure he was enjoying, it was clear that it was something that a girl does to a guy she loves. I was pretty sure Mom liked doing it too. She was really aggressive and took my dad's entire penis into her mouth. My experience with the Popsicle told me that I wasn't going to be able to do that, but I knew it could be done.

I started to giggle out loud when I thought about how surprised Eddie was going to be when I put his cock in my mouth. The next thing I had to decide was if I was going to pull it out before he came, or take his semen. I had licked it from my hand several times and the taste wasn't all that bad, although I didn't know what it would be like to have a mouthful of his cum.

Having made the decision, the next thing to figure out was when. I wanted it to be special, not one of the quick sessions we normally had. While my brother and I did have opportunities to spend some time together, we were always listening for our parents to get home. We sure didn't want to get caught fooling around and I for sure didn't want to get caught doing what I had planned. Besides, this was going to be a monumental event, for me anyway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.