Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I don't know what time my brother came into the room, but when I woke up in the morning, he was in the upper berth. I got up, went to the head and returned to the room. I crawled back into bed and lay there frustrated. I had wanted to fool around with my brother, but I must have fallen asleep before I could.

Slipping my hand between my legs, I rubbed myself until I came. My moans must have woken my brother, because he asked if I was okay.

"Yes, I'm fine," I said, my fingers still rubbing my wet pussy. "I must have been dreaming."

I got up and dressed, knowing my brother was watching me. I went out to see if my parents were up yet and found them sitting at the table drinking coffee. After saying good morning, I went out to see what it was like outside. The sun was up and there was barely any wind.

When I went back into the salon and I sat down at the table with my mom and dad.

"It looks like we'll be able to leave this morning," I said. "It's really nice outside."

"Yes, we'll get going right after breakfast," Dad replied. "Do you want to drive some more?"

"Yeah, I'd love to, but Eddie should have a turn too."

"Don't worry, Jen. We have two days of running, everyone will have a turn," Dad said. "Go get your brother out of bed so we can get a move on."

"Okay, Dad. Will I have time to shower before we go?"

"Yes, honey. As long as we're on the way by ten or so, things will be fine. I just don't want to have to find a place to spend the night in the dark. Now go get Eddie."

I went to the stateroom my brother and I had been sharing, walked in and stood on the bed. As I leaned over my brother, I kissed his lips, and said, "Wake up."

"I'm up," he groaned.

I stepped off the bed and waited for him to get out of the berth. As he slid down to the floor, I noticed his erection, but didn't say anything to him. Once he was standing in front of me, I put my arms around him and gave him a big hug. I could feel his rigid cock pressing against my tummy and I wiggled slightly against it.

When I let him go and stepped back, he said, "What was that all about?"

"I was just wishing my favorite brother good morning, even if he didn't want to sleep with me last night."

"What are you talking about? You were asleep when I came to bed."

"I didn't plan on being asleep. I was naked and waiting for you, but I guess I dosed off."

"Sorry, I didn't know. You were naked?"

I nodded, grinned and said, "Too bad for you, buddy."

"Next time I'll check under your covers."

"I'll be waiting. Now lets get going before Mom comes looking for us."

I went back to the salon, my brother stopped at the head. We ate breakfast and Mom and Dad took care of the things in the salon and galley while Eddie and I washed down the boat.

My brother and I were just finishing the bow when we heard my dad calling us. We put away the mop and hose, went to the cockpit and asked what he wanted.

"You're mother and I have been talking this morning, we wanted to know if you kids would like to spend another day down here. Tonight is New Year's Eve and we thought it would be fun to spend it here instead of on the boat on the way home," Dad said.

"Does that mean you and Mom are going to a party and Eddie and I will be on the boat alone tonight?" I asked.

"No, Jenny," Mom replied. "I think we can find something that we can all do together. Your father and I will go and see what's happening and try to make reservations for the four of us."

"Sounds good to me," Eddie said. "What are we going to do today?"

"What do you want to do? We can take the boat out, go to the beach or something else if you'd like," Dad replied.

"The beach sounds good to me," I said. "I like swimming and lying in the sun."

"Would you want to go to the same beach we were at the other day, or another one?" Mom asked.

I looked at Eddie, he shrugged his shoulders and I said, "We can go back there. I know you and Dad like that beach."

Mom grinned, and then said, "Just remember you don't have to get naked if you don't want to."

"I know, Mom," I replied.

We spent a couple of hours on the boat before heading to the beach. Dad and Eddie took off for a while and when they returned, we got ready to go.

I wore the new bikini Mom bought me, and the sarong. When got to the beach, Mom spread out the blanket and took off her suit. She stretched out on the blanket and my dad joined her.

I took off my top, but left the bottoms of my bikini on. When my brother took off his shorts, I did a double take. He was wearing a very small Speedo bathing suit. He saw me looking at him and grinned. We started towards the water and when we were far enough from our mom and dad, I asked him about the new suit.

"Where did you get that, Eddie?"

"Dad and I went to a shop and he bought it for me. Do you like it?"

"Yeah, your butt looks cute in it."

We waded out into the surf until it was up to our knees. I glanced at my brother's crotch and said, "Oh, I like the front too."

"I have to be careful, if I get a boner, it'll pop out the top."

I giggled and we waded out a little further. I dived into a wave and came up in water that was almost up to my boobs. Eddie waded out to me and we looked back at shore.

"Mom and Dad really like this nudity thing, don't they?" Eddie said.

"Yeah, I guess I'm getting used to the idea too, it doesn't really bother me like it did the first time we were here."

Eddie pointed down the shoreline and said, "I wonder what's down that way?"

"I don't know, want to walk down and see?"

"Sure, do you want to go back and get your top first? You know, in case it isn't a place you can go around with your tits hanging out."

"My tits don't hang!"

"You know what I mean."

I giggled and said, "Yeah, but I like to tease you. Let's get my top and let Mom and Dad know we're going for a walk."

We went back to the blanket and I grabbed my top. We told our parents what we were going to do and headed down the beach. I led my brother up to one of the freshwater showers and rinsed off.

As my brother and I walked along the wet sand, I kept glancing up onto the beach. I noticed that there was a gap, where there were no people sunbathing, but I could see people up ahead.

"That's strange," I said. "I wonder why there aren't any people on this part of the beach."

"I have no idea, the sand looks the same."

When we got closer to the next group of people, I started to notice that all of the couples were the same sex. There were women with women and men with men, but only a few mixed couples. It didn't take long to figure out that my brother and I were in the wrong place.

I saw two men, both of them naked, holding hands and running into the water. I nudged my brother pointed the men out to him and we both turned around and started to walk away quickly.

We got back to where our parents were laying and told them what we saw. My mom and dad began to laugh and then Dad said, "That's the gay section of the beach."

"You guys knew and didn't tell us!" Eddie said.

"Yeah, we knew. We wanted to see how you two would react," Mom said, still laughing.

"That's sick," my brother said. "Why didn't you tell us? That is something I could have done without."

Mom and Dad roared. They were laughing so hard they couldn't talk for a moment.

"Look kids, gay people are a fact of life. They make their choices and that's their right," Dad said. "You may as well get used to seeing that kind of thing; there are all kinds of people in the world. Some women like other women, some men like other men and some like both."

"You mean bisexual, Dad?" I asked.

"Yes, honey, I mean bisexual. A person's sexual orientation is up to them. Nobody can change them any more than someone can change you. I don't think they are out to get you, so you have no reason to fear them."

Eddie and I took off again, this time in the opposite direction. As we walked down the beach, I put my top back on, knowing that the nude section was ending. After walking through another gap in the people we were on the normal beach. Well, at least everyone was wearing a bathing suit of some kind.

I noticed a lot of young couples on the beach and some of them were kissing and holding hands. I didn't know why I didn't see that kind of activity on the nude beach, but it finally dawned on me.

My brother and I walked for a while and then went back to our parents. We packed up our things and headed back to the boat. As we walked through the section of beach where no one was naked, I turned to Mom.

"Why do you see the couples here kissing and stuff and you don't see it on the nude beach, Mom?"

"I guess that if two people kiss when they're naked, it's considered sex."

"That's silly, isn't it?"

"Yes, Jen, it's very silly."

We got back to the boat and decided that we needed to get ready to go out for New Years Eve. The boat was connected to water from shore so it wasn't necessary to conserve it. I was the last one to take a shower and by the time it was my turn, the water was cold. I stepped into the shower, turned on the water and screamed when the ice-cold spray hit me. I quickly jumped out and stood staring into the shower wondering what I was going to do.

My dad must have heard my scream and he came charging into the head.

"What's wrong?" Dad asked.

"The water, it's cold."

My dad laughed, reached past me and turned off the shower. "Just give it a few minutes, honey. It'll be hot again soon."

After my dad had left the head, I realized that I was nude. I also realized that I wasn't upset by the fact my dad had seen me that way. I giggled when I thought about it, knowing that it wasn't that long ago I would have been devastated if he would have seen me in my underwear.

While I waited for the water to heat up, I ran my hand over my pussy and decided I needed to shave again. The hairs weren't long, but there was a little stubble. I took a razor out of a drawer and found the shaving cream. After checking for hot water, I climbed back into the shower.

When I was finished in the head, I went to my room and began to get dressed. Before putting my panties on, I coated my freshly shaved crotch with lotion; in hopes of avoiding the redness that I had the first time I shaved there.

I wanted to look nice, so I selected a white lace thong to go under the halter-top sundress I was planning on wearing. My dress was white with little pink roses. It was made of gauze and if I stood in front of a light, you could see through it, but it didn't bother me. I went back to the head, fixed my short hair and then went to the salon.

Mom and Dad were waiting in the salon with my brother. Eddie wore a pair of nice kaki slacks and a short sleeve sports shirt. Mom and Dad were also dressed up, Mom's dress was almost like mine, but it was power blue.

I would have loved to have had my camera when my dad and brother turned and looked at me. Eddie's mouth opened and he looked like he was searching for something to say. Dad let out his obnoxious wolf whistle and winked.

"If I'd know I was taking out two such beautiful ladies, I would have worn a tux," Dad said.

"Wow!" Eddie muttered. "You look really nice, Jen."

I gripped my dress, curtsied and thanked my dad and brother.

"Harry," Mom said, "I think we're going to have to keep our eye on this young lady. She's going to have every boy in the place after her."

Dad struck a boxing pose and said, "I'll fight them off! Your honor is safe with me around, my lady."

I giggled and said, "What if I don't want my honor protected, kind sir?"

Dad looked at me and replied, "Then I'll tie you up and leave you here."

"Then I accept your gallant offer. I'm hungry!"

Everyone laughed and we left for the restaurant where we would spend the evening. It was the first time my brother or I had ever done anything on New Years Eve and I was excited. I had no idea of what to expect, but I knew it would be better than sitting at home and watching that old guy on television.

As we walked down the street, my mom turned to Eddie and said, "You should take Jenny's arm and escort her."

"She's my sister," my brother said.

"I know she's your sister, but tonight she's also a beautiful young lady and all beautiful young ladies should be escorted by a handsome young man."

My dad slipped his arm through my mom's and guided her down the street. Eddie put his arm through mine and we walked behind our parents.

I looked into Eddie's eyes and said, "Thank you."

My brother smiled and pulled me closer.

When we got to the restaurant, Dad gave the host our last name and he led us to a table. My dad pulled my mom's chair out for her and Eddie did the same for me. As I settled into my chair, I felt like it was a dream. Even though I was with my parents and Eddie was my brother, it was my first date.

I looked around the restaurant and saw a small stage with instruments sitting on it. I guessed that there would be a band and dancing. The restaurant was decorated with multi-colored streamers running from the center of the ceiling to the walls.

Our rectangular table was close to the dance floor and, with no one dancing, we had a clear view of the stage. My brother sat next to me, across from Mom and I faced Dad. Every table in the place had people sitting at it, or a small sign with a name on it.

"Harry, how did you manage to get a table for tonight?" Mom asked.

"Dead presidents," Dad replied.

I looked at my dad and wondered what he was talking about, but he noticed and said, "Money, Jen. All bills have the picture of a past president on them."

I grinned and nodded, my brother laughed.

A girl came over to the table, introduced herself and told us she'd be taking care of us for the night. She asked what we wanted to drink and Dad gave her our order.

"Margaritas all around," Dad said, winking at the girl.

"Right away sir," she said with a grin and she walked away.

I didn't want to ask what a Margarita was, so I just waited until the girl returned. The server came back to our table carrying a tray with four odd shaped glasses of green liquid on it. They all looked the same to me, but after she placed the drinks on the table, I noticed that the straws in my brother's and mine were a different color than our parents.

My dad picked up his glass, raised it and said, "A toast, to my beautiful wife, my lovely daughter and my handsome son. To the best family a man could ever hope for, may the night and the rest your lives be filled with pleasant surprises."

Mom tapped her glass against Dad's and then the four of us clinked our glasses together. I had a tear in my eye as I took a sip of the tart drink. Mom noticed my teary eyes and smiled at me. She took a sip of her drink, set it down and handed me a tissue from her purse.

The server came back to our table with a large bowl filled with shaved ice and shrimp. She placed the bowl in the center of the table and added another bowl of red seafood sauce. After placing a basket, covered with a napkin, on the table, she was gone again.

We all began eating the fresh chilled shrimp and the breadsticks that were in the basket. Dad talked about our next boat trip, asking where my brother and I would like to go. When Eddie told him he didn't know where we could go on the boat, my dad smiled.

"Well, I guess you two could do some research and pick a place. You guys plan the whole thing, including the navigation," Dad said.

"We don't know how to read charts and stuff," Eddie said.

"You two will learn about charting in the boating class. We'll plan the trip for next summer, right after you get out of school. Between now and then, we can go out on weekends and you two can learn how to maneuver the boat in and out of a slip."

"That's looks like it's hard," I said.

"It's not that hard, Jen. Besides, you'll need to know how if you ever want to take the boat out without me," Dad replied.

"You'd let us do that?" I said. "You'd let Eddie and me take your boat out without you?"

"Kids, it's not MY boat, it belongs to the family. If you learn how to operate it properly, there's no reason you can't take it out. I must warn you though, there's a lot to learn. You need to know about the engines, the pumps, the generators, everything."

"We can learn it all, can't we Eddie?" I giggled.

I was shocked to learn that my dad would even entertain the idea of my bother and me taking the boat out, let alone his encouragement. I think my brother was equally as surprised, because he began to ask a string of questions about the boat and its operation. Dad slowed him down and told Eddie that there was plenty of time to learn, that my brother would have to be sixteen before he would be allowed to take the boat out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.