Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After tossing and turning for an hour or so, I got up to get a drink. I went to the kitchen, got a glass of water and headed back to my room. As I passed the glass doors that led to the patio, I looked outside and saw Mom and Dad in the pool. Most of the lights were out so I had trouble making them out, but when Mom stood up in the shallow end, I could see she was topless.

I quickly ran back to my room, closed my door and stood against it for a moment. I went to my window, pulled back the curtains and looked into the backyard. Mom was still standing in the pool and I stared at her naked breasts. Dad swam over to her, came up behind her and covered her tits with his hands. Mom covered his hands with hers and held them to her chest, leaning her head back onto Dad's shoulder. I could see that they were talking, but I couldn't hear a word they were saying.

Being as quiet as I could, I opened my window a couple of inches and strained to hear what they were saying to each other. After listening for a couple of minutes, I realized Mom was telling him about the conversation she and I had earlier.

Even though I was alone, I felt my cheeks warm as I blushed. As Mom talked, Dad played with her boobs, pulling at her nipples and moving her breasts around on her chest.

"What else did she ask about?" Dad asked.

Mom giggled and said, "She asked me what a blow job was."

"No shit! What did you tell her?"

"I told her what it was, Harry. What was I supposed to do?"

"I don't know, you could have lied."

Mom pulled away from Dad, they got out of the pool and picked up their towels. I got a clear view of my father's penis and covered my mouth as I gasped. They went to the glider on the patio, sat down and continued to talk. The glider faced my window and I found myself staring at my naked parents.

Mom's pubic hair was trimmed into a slender strip. When she pulled her feet up onto the glider, I could see that there wasn't any hair on her pussy. I pulled my nightshirt up, put my hand between my legs and felt around my pussy. I had hair along the sides of my labia, although it wasn't as thick as the curls on my mons, and I stroked it as I thought about Mom's hairless crotch.

"Look," Mom said. "You and I decided a long time ago that we weren't going to lie to the kids. That means about sex too. Jen asked, I answered."

"What else did she want to know?"

Mom giggled, moved closer to Dad and said, "When I told her what oral sex was, she said, 'yuck.' It was all I could do to keep from breaking out laughing. Jen asked if you liked it and I told her, yes."

Dad shook his head and said, "Did she ask if you liked it?"

Mom nodded.

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her I did, Harry," she said and began to chuckle. "Then she asked me how girls got blow jobs!"

"Oh no, how did you handle that?"

"I told her that a man licks a woman's twat."

There was a new word for me. I had only heard a vagina referred to as a pussy up until then. I wondered how many names there were for a girl's sex.

"She also figured out I got pregnant with Eddie when I was sixteen," she said.

Dad nodded, chuckled and said, "So, she thought a blow job sounded yucky, huh? Well, she sure is different from her mom."

Mom slapped Dad's arm and told him to shut up, but he didn't.

"I can still remember when you and Sally learned about giving head. Shit, you weren't much older than Jen is when you first did it," he laughed.

"That's different, Harry. You, Tommy, Al and Sally were a bad influence on me."

"Bullshit! Sally was the bad influence; she was the one that took our virginity and made you do what you did."

"Sally didn't MAKE me do anything. She dared me!" Mom giggled. "What was a girl to do?"

Dad laughed and said, "You could have said no, Ellen."

"I did, if you remember."

"Once, and you weren't very convincing when you did."

"Like I said, what was a girl to do? Sally was playing with Tommy's dick and she DARED me to do it to Al."

"You never could turn down a dare, could you?"

"Not at that age. I wanted to be like Sally and if she dared me to do something that she would do, I usually did. Besides, as I remember it, you didn't mind watching what was going on behind the garage that day."

"Let me see," Dad chuckled, "we were all behind Tommy's garage. You and Sally were topless and jacking off my best friends. No, I guess I didn't mind watching."

I now had my finger in my pussy again and was feeling flush. I was spying on my parents, listening to them talk about things they did at my age and it was making me very excited. I continued to diddle myself, wondering what was going to happen next.

"You did more than watch. You stood there and whacked off while Sally and I played," Mom giggled.

Dad laughed and said, "Yeah, I guess I did, didn't I."

"When Sally put Tommy's cock in her mouth and then dared me to do the same to Al, I thought I was going to die. I knew Sally gave blow jobs, shit, she would suck almost any boy's cock if they asked her to, but it really didn't look all that appealing to me."

"Maybe not, but it didn't stop you. You did it to Al in a New York minute."

Mom laughed and said, "Yeah, and I almost puked when the asshole tried to shove his whole cock into my mouth! I could have killed Sally for not telling me to keep my hand around his pecker."

"That doesn't seem to bother you anymore, you know, having a cock in your throat."

Mom giggled, picked up Dad's penis and smiled at him. I watched in awe as his cock began to grow in Mom's hand. When Dad's penis was bigger, Mom started to slide her fist up and down it. His penis was now rigid and standing straight up from his crotch. Mom kept her steady stroking up, rubbing her thumb over the tip. I felt my pussy clamp around my finger and I put my other hand over my mouth so my parents wouldn't hear me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.