Rudy's Story - Cover

Rudy's Story

by Ranefox

Copyright© 2004 by Ranefox

Erotica Sex Story: A friendly private investigator gets more than he expected...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

The bars had closed at two a.m. With six-pack in hand, I was enroute to an after-hours party where I would meet up with my girlfriend, Honey.

As I drove down Railroad Avenue, I saw a figure in the darkness, leaning against an abandoned building. He was not alone; a second man knelt in front of him. As I passed directly in front of them, I recognized the man who stood in the shadows. It was Victor.

Charlie, Victor's lover, had hired me to follow him. It was a bittersweet moment. I knew Vic and Charlie, their relationship. They had been together a few years. Shit! We were neighbors at one time.

Tonight, I was not on the job. My girl and I decided to blow off some steam, get drunk and maybe get lucky. I didn't expect to find Victor when I wasn't looking for him, but that's karma for you.

Victor was my friend. We once served in the U.S. Navy together. Now I had to be a witness that he was fucking around behind his lover's back.

On one knee, the man gave head to Victor. I had never seen two men have sex before, and for some reason, I got turned on by the view. Kind of a live porn movie. I shook my head in disgust; I was appalled that I felt aroused especially when I knew one of the parties involved. I drove on by into the cover of the night.

Charlie loved Vic. Nevertheless, Charlie, or 'Chucky', as Vic liked to call him, had his own issues about being gay. He hated oral sex. Vic told me that. Charlie liked getting head, he just didn't suck. On anyone, let alone his partner.

And, Victor loved Charlie. He did not want to have sex with other men; he wanted his dick sucked. Apparently, anybody's mouth would do.

Victor drank a lot, too. When he crossed the line where desire became obsession, there was no stopping him. Off he went to look for his next fix. Charlie knew that about Vic and loved him anyway.

I could understand Vic's plight. I loved it when my girlfriend gave me head. It is an indescribable sensation. My girl, Honey, does it fine, too. I hated that I had to give Charlie a call and let him know his suspicions were right. However, it's my job; off-duty or not.

I turned at the next corner and my six-pack slid across the seat. Ah, I thought, a perfect excuse to delay Charlie's call. At the next driveway, I pulled into the Safeway supermarket's deserted parking lot and found a secluded corner. I watched out for the occasional police car that patrolled the area.

I yanked off a beer from the pack and opened it. It made a loud smack, but the taste made that worry disappear. A few guzzles later, I drained it and opened the next can. On my third beer, I had to take a leak. I walked over to some bushes and proceeded to make room for more beer.

With a loud zip, I opened my fly and tugged at my briefs. I was a little fuzzy from drinking so quickly, I actually had to pay attention. Finally, I pulled my dick out of my underwear. Ah, the sound of the strong stream, the sense of relief. I was almost done when I heard a rustling noise coming from the bushes.

"Who's there?" That was a stupid question, I thought. I did not wear a gun, concealed or otherwise. Here I stood, dick in hand.

"It's Victor."

"You trying to scare the shit out of me, or what? Jesus, Vic, what the fuck are doing here?"

"I saw your car pass by, so I followed you. Chuckie hired you to tail me, didn't he?"

"Yes he did, Vic." No need to bullshit, I figured. "He wanted to know what you've been up to. I can't say as I blame him, though."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.