Rani: She Was Tasty - Cover

Rani: She Was Tasty

by Rajkozhikode

Copyright© 2004 by Rajkozhikode

Erotica Sex Story: My cousin sister Bhanu arranged Rani for deflowering her since Rani was very crazy about losing her virginity in a nice way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Size   Indian Erotica   .

Hi Friends, This is Raj again from India and narrating a beautiful incident occurred here. I hope some of you might have gone through my first experience under the title" Unexpected Birthday Present," where I enjoyed my cousin sister Bhanu[But on a different name rajkerala18. But somehow I lost the id for this name]. Thanks for the splendid comments I got for that. So I just thought of writing my experience with a young girl, Rani for you. May be you will feel this as a lengthy one, but sorry for the same.

It happened as a very pleasant surprise two weeks back. Yes, just one year after my first sexual experience and almost as another birthday gift [a belated one]. But that is from Chennai, Tamilnadu and not from Kerala and I am happy to say that beautiful moments are still making me mad. I enjoyed virginity of Rani aged around 16. Even though I had my previous sexual experience it happened with Bhanu, my cousin sister aged 22 and this experience with a girl aged 16 is really one of the memorable incident in my life. As I said in previous story I am doing my computer engineering. Though I was in Chennai only for one month for attending a Project Bhanu requested me to teach this girl PowerPoint. I took up this job to teach this girl because She had a fantastic body, which was well enough to make any one mad. While reading the story you will come to know that I taught her the power of cock and not the PowerPoint.

Being a cute girl to the next door and a friend of Bhanu I used to get enough chance to chat with her. She was a frequent visitor of Bhanu's home. Her parents were employed in a Bank. It so happened that both of them went to North India for one month along with Bhanu's parents to visit Hrishikesh, Varanasi, and Haridwar etc. Both, Bhanu and me were waiting for such a chance to fuck each other since we have got any chance during the first week. Now without anybody at home we can continue it. Since Rani decided to stay with Bhanu it worried me a lot. But Bhanu told me not to worry about it since she is arranging her room far from our rooms. First day around 7.00 PM I just came to home and Bhanu was preparing our lunch.

I just went to my bedroom to have a bath. I opened the door to my bath and to my surprise Rani was bathing inside. She was going to hook up the buttons of her bra and her breasts were held freely outside her Bra, I just couldn't take off my eyes from her boobs. While seeing me She tried to cover thighs and pussy with hand. She didn't need any bra to hold them as they were perfectly shaped and were standing proudly like to ivory colored big oranges with two beautiful nipples which were very erect in that light brown in color areola - giving those beautiful breasts more perfect ness. I just apologized her and came out of the bathroom. But I just couldn't manage to wipe off her picture from my mind. When she gone out I had my bath. When I came out both of them were sitting in drawing room by talking eachother. I was involved in works related to my project. After one hour we had our food. That night I could not sleep. The vision of Rani's naked tits projected from her beautiful body kept floating before my eyes. In the small hours of the night, I had taken a cold shower again to calm myself.

Even after I couldn't sleep. As I lay in bed, I felt very horny. My cock would get erect every now and then. I wondered whether without any relief, would I be able to sleep at all that night. While lying on my bed I just recollected the lovemaking with Bhanu and thought of going to her bedroom. Then I heard a small knock on the door. When I opened the door, it was Bhanu. Definitely due to the same wavelength of thoughts. Even though our relation started due to lust, a liking started to develop between us. Slowly this lust was transforming into a real love. I was happy she had come and invited her in. She came in, went straight near the bed. My God, She had worn a transparent White gown only." Raj. I want you. I am here. Let us have some fun. I want your big cock inside me. I can't wait longer my sweet boy.

Now it is almost two months. Raj. You know. I lost me to you last year this month and we can celebrate this as our 1St anniversary. " My arms were wrapped around her back, and my hands caressed her smooth buttocks. Her arms were around my neck, and she pressed against me, her body surging against my booming, blood-engorged member. My mouth dropped open as she kissed me, and instinctively my lips drew hers apart so my tongue could taste them. My body seemed magnetically attached to hers She kissed me back as her tongue danced into my mouth. It was a whole body kiss, vibrant with a promise of future passion, more intimate than sex.

She got up and with in seconds and her gown disappeared from her body. She bent in front of me by catching the head board of double cot and told me." Raj. Fuck me like a wild bull." I cupped her big boobs in both hands while she guided my cock to her cunt. She was shivering in excitement. Then I started entering her from behind. She was moaning with pleasure. My bulging 7" cock was raring to have a full entry to her sweet cunt from back. Then with a sudden thrust I pushed it in. Her big hips felt so great against my abdomen. A huge cry came out from her pretty throat, "Oh. My boy. Raj. Slowly. Don't torn my pussy. Please make it slowly." Without bothering for her protest, I continued my piston like motion. As I was fucking her from rear, her breasts were moving back and forth. The sight of her boobs movements made me crazy and again I got hold it and started crushing with all my force and she was moaning in pleasure. It turned me on even more; I kept slapping her beautiful perfect buttocks.

She was really turned on and really become too hot because she was enjoying such a pleasure after two months. While my cock started moving fast, her language changed. "My sweet boy. Fuck me hard. Don't stop until I come." Her screaming made me quicken my pace. There was tremendous heat in her cunt and the inner walls crushing against my cock made me mad again. I rammed my cock to the beautiful cunt and loaded the whole cum inside my first woman and at the same time she also had a terrific climax. Her body was still rocking from the force of my thrusts and after getting discharged I fell on top of her. After a very beautiful love making drained and exhausted by our efforts we lay in a tight embrace savoring the sweet sensations of erotic intimacy. Slowly I crawled into the rich valley her fabulous breasts and she covered me with her legs and hands. While hearing her heartbeats as a lullaby her hands started running between my hairs and whispered in my ears.

"Raj. I will give Rani to you. Just deflower her since she is very crazy about loosing her virginity to you. Then how is she? I hope you have seen her perfect pairs enough?" While looking to her eyes she told"Raj. I know that why you are looking like this. There was some problem for shower in her bathroom so she decided to take bath there since you were not there. She told me about this incident even though it happened by mistake. I have no problem in this. We had enough lesbian love together and she is very crazy about losing virginity in a nice way and especially of sucking a cock. She several times told of her fantasy to me. So don't worry that you are raping a girl less than 18. Moreover you know now how to control your ejaculation for 5 to 6 minutes. It is a rare thing; Raj. I know very well that you can take your partner to the exotic heights of pleasure. If you can control it more definitely no girl will leave you. Moreover I want to make it a threesome." She told shamelessly.

Still I couldn't believe the offer from my cousin. Because it is still far beyond my dreams. She told me that she would not be there next day since she has to attend a marriage of her friend. So both of us will not feel uneasiness for the first time. To be frank to say the truth I was really mad and was waiting for such a chance to get Rani free especially after watching her perfect body.

On that day, I purposely avoided daily shave. Because Bhanu several times told me that roughness of my face felt very erotic while making oral lovemaking. And she liked it very much while I kissing her breasts, midriff and her deep navel. I told my friends who were in Chennai to attend the project that I would not be there at home. That day I reached home around 2.00 PM. Bhanu left around 10 AM to attend the marriage of her friend. She kept a note on my table." My Sweet Prince. Have a nice day with Rani. Make her craving for your powerful cock again and again." Rani came at 4.30 PM after having her class. She was wearing blue shirt and same color jeans. For the first time, I started really observing her. I know that it is wrong since she is aged only 16, but my mind gone wild. Though only 16, her physical attributes made her like a 20 year old. She was about five-feet, three inches tall, an exotic maiden with long black hair trailing down to her shoulders and slender shapely legs. Her boobs are really sexy, they are big while comparing her thin body but they stood really perfect in her chest. She had a perfect figure from top to bottom. I couldn't keep my eyes off her beautiful big perfect twins that keep moving with her footstep while entering my bedroom. That was the time my senses returned. I was loosing control already.

I came near her and put my hand on her shoulders and she responded to that by coming close to me. Her look is extremely different at that time than before and she came closer to me. I whispered in her ears" Oh, Rani You felt what I felt. We both want it. We both need it. I am going to deflower you, Rani, and you want to feel my big cock in your hot little virgin pussy." She seemed to enjoy it and hugged me. We explored each other's mouth through our tongue and both of us enjoyed it. I pulled her to me and pressed her lips to mine and gave her a long passionate kiss. While kissing her, I placed my hand on her boob and squeezed it gently. Then I put my hand under her T-shirt and started fondling her breasts. Rani moved around the chair, supported by my arms, and sat on my lap. We drew breath and kissed again, interlocking lips. I undid the top button on her shirt with one hand, as I caressed her breast with the other, weighing and evaluating it. Her hand crept into my pants and held my penis through underwear, which gradually hardened in her warm grasp. Raj. I think its soooo big" she said She smiled and licked her lips, then I kissed her again.

I lowered my hands and gently tugged her pretty bra-encased breasts. I hugged her and slid my hands up on her back and undid the back of her brassiere, then she sat back and put her arms over her head." Take it off," she told me. I pulled the straps over her arms and her bra came with it. Her breasts were beautiful, full and firm, with thimble sized nipples and pinkish brown areola, as they swayed before my eyes. I kissed Ranii's chin, then licked her neck, and delicately kissed her nipples, first the left, then the right. She reached for the buttons of my shirtfront, but I stopped her. "Let's enjoy ourselves like this, first," I told her. "We have time as long as we need." I had her stand up and face away from me, then I mischeviously pressed the dress into the crack of her butt, smoothing it in from the bottom to the top.

"Hey," she said, and I pulled her towards me. She sat on my lap suddenly, and I shifted her hips back so that my cock was pressing against her ass cheeks. She got the idea, and twisted around and kissed me vigorously. My hands went to her breasts, and had free play with them, tickling, rubbing, massaging, twisting the nipples, and rubbing the good feelings into her entire chest and belly. She wiggled her ass against my cock, but was otherwise helpless in this position, and lay back with her head on my shoulder as I caressed her from shoulder to fingertip to thighs, but did not touch her mound. I had determined that Rani was going to beg before I would touch her cunt or certainly before I would let her come.

After I was done with her beautiful breasts, I told her to get up and turn around. Then she straddled my lap, her legs resting on my hips, her hips resting on my thighs. She undid my t- shirt and pulled it off my chest and shoulders. She rubbed my chest with her hands, pinching my nipples. I kneaded her tit harder. She responded by putting her hands behind my head and crushing her lips to mine. Her large breasts [while comparing the her body structure] were heaving. It was an awesome site! Her breasts are a treat for our eyes. They're large, full, round and very tempting to touch. There was not even one single spot on that sexy body. Her figure was well maintained and very tight. I didn't know how to control myself. The erect nipples in light brown colored areolas in those perfect milky boobs were too much for me. They were full round. They were very fair and one can easily understand how perfect they are, by just watching them.

She was brushing her fingers across her nipples. She was definitely feeling very horny and I was tempted to hold and squeeze them again and again. She ran her wet lips through my hairy chest. I reached around behind her and gripped both her firm buttocks with my hands, squeezing them like peaches. I moved my hands to her crack again, sliding up and down it as I felt her quivering flanks. She shivered as she licked my nipples and kissed them, alternating. Then she touched her lips against mine. Her lips were extremely soft and delicate. Her lips parted and our tongues met in a long and extremely passionate kiss. She delicately moved her tongue inside my mouth, exploring and arousing me with every movement of her tongue. For at least ten minutes, all we did was kiss in a very slow and passionate way.

It was a fantasy come true for me. I had sex with Bhanu, my beautiful cousin several times. But getting Rani was only a dream for me like any other guy. I have never thought of being so much to get such a young virgin. After a long kiss when we came up for air we were both panting and she said, "Raj, this was fantastic," and suddenly grabbed my head and kissed me again. Taking one hand away from my head she put it between our bodies and started to squeeze my hard on. The scene was something like this. Our lips were glued to each other. She had hands behind my head pressing it to her lips. One of my hands was massaging her tit and with the other was pressing her butt against my hard cock. This went on for few minutes and then with a loud "Ahhhhh," she released me. Panting, looking me straight in the eye she said "Wow! Raj, you sure have a nice big one down there, like I felt before." Without breaking eye contact I told her. "Yes. Bhanu Chechi knows better. It is all yours sweetheart, all yours. Ready for you whenever you want."

I caught her from the waist and hauled her up in my arms, crushing her tight breasts against my chest and kissed her full on her lips again, drawing and sucking her lips into my mouth probing her mouth with my tongue, engaging her tongue with mine in a duel. With one arm around her back and the other around her tight round hips, I carried her in to my bed, kissing and nibbling her all the way. I laid her on the bed. The lovely, real round, very firm breasts were standing out like two hills with erect nipples with their crowing glory. Lying nearly on top of her, I started kissing those soft, sweet luscious lips. Slowly, I lowered my mouth to her neck and began nibbling lightly.

I felt Rani's body becoming moist and sweaty. Very slowly, I lowered myself to her young breasts and took a nipple in my mouth and sucked it very hard. My tongue, which had seemed little rough against Rani's while we were kissing, now became a hard, demanding instrument, flickering in fast circles around the nipple, tracing the areola, her lips nibbling the hard peak, sucking gently then firmly. I started to lick and suck her hard nipples and they grew harder. She kept moaning with pleasure.

"Please don't do it so hard. It feels very ticklish." I stopped for a second, then again and teased her titties with my tongue for a while more Rani's world narrowed under this treatment, focusing only on the sensations from her nipples and the answering twinges between her legs. She felt helpless, empowered, exalted, abashed, wanton, shy... Rani's breath was coming in hash, ragged gasps, and she could hear herself moaning as she neared orgasm solely from the wonderfully wicked things I was doing to her breasts. She was getting more and more hot. I reached down and unfastened her jeans. Tugging downward, she helped me pull them down past her knees. Her pink panties tugged along with them.

I said "Sweetheart you have a very lovely body." I gazed at her pubic area and saw that the pubic hair were nicely shaped and clipped short. Her button of pleasure was hard with excitement and peeping out from between her wet cunt lips. I was well aware of her condition, though, and suddenly the air was cold on Rani's wet nipples, and my lips were seeking their way down the arch of her ribs, across her sides, then planted a kiss far above the triangle of Venus purposely avoiding it. Her frontal slit was clearly visible. As I did, I let my right hand slip down between her legs and began to massage her little fat love mound. Slowly and gently, I let my middle finger trace her crack, stopping softly at her clit and then moving back to her ass. Each time, I tickled her love petals a little, and each time, I felt the involuntary contractions of her muscles in response. It was only a couple of minutes before she was straining upwards to meet my strokes. She was moaning sexily in pleasure, "aah aaaahhhhhhhhhhh." While I tried to unfold each of her love petals and thought going further, she stopped me and she began to sit up.

Rani then hugged me around my waist and kissed me on my navel. I got the hint. I held her head and asked her. "Are you sure that you want to taste my cock first?" She nodded and without waiting for my reply she unzipped my shorts to expose my cock, which was fully erect like an iron rod and was throbbing furiously. "Oooh its soooo big" she said, opening her eyes in an exaggerated way and popping her lips into an "O." She smiled and licked her lips, then I kissed her again. My cock was engorged and burning with the desire to feel the softness of her tongue and voloupous lips.

Her soft little hands were playing with my cock. She gripped my cock and I was about to cum right then. But she stopped playing with my cock and got rid of my shorts, making me fully naked. I closed my eyes and felt her lying with her head on my chest and her hand caressing my cock. After a few moments she relaxed a little and began toying with me, pressing down on the head and then watching it flex back. I was having trouble standing it. "What are you thinking?" I whispered to her. "It is really nice. Raj, I don't know. When the sexy thoughts started I fantasized a lot of tasting a cock before losing my virginity. I always thought of circling my lips around a perfect cock. Moreover the description of Bhanu Chechi also made me mad. May be my thoughts are weird, but sorry to be frank. Raj, yes as you said Bhanu told about the perfect big cock of you. I want to loose me to a nice guy like you. " She replied.

I asked her regarding her first experience with my cousin Bhanu. She said, "I did not know anything about sex till 14 and thought it was only meant for pissing. On the night after a party Bhanu Chechi asked me to come to here since next two days were holidays. That night suddenly heavy rain started to pour in and both of us were lying very close in bed and She started to kiss me and started pressing my breasts. I asked, "What are you doing? " She replied that she is going to teach me a new game and made me promise that I will keep it a secret and also not to tell mother. Having obtained my promise she asked me undress and took off my clothes also. Soon both of us were lying naked. Bhanu Chechi started to suckle my tits like a baby.

I liked the sensation and told her so. She made me suck her breasts also. Then she started going down and licked my navel. I felt her mouth very nice and then slowly her mouth moved again down. She kissed between my thighs. Slowly her fingers separated my cunt lips and she pressed her mouth there. Then she sucked the erected clitoris and her tongue tried to enter into the deepness of my pussy. I felt so good that I pressed her head to my pussy and asked her not to stop. Soon I felt that something will come out of my pussy and I told her to stop, as I could not hold my sensation any longer and would wet the bed. She laughed and told me to relax and not to try holding it back and let it come. I relaxed and soon my juice flowed out of my cunt and the most wonderful feeling came over me. This was my first orgasm. In succeeding nights she taught me how to masturbate, lick and suck her cunt. Soon we were doing it every week. I masturbated whenever I got an opportunity. One night while Bhanu Chechi was licking my cunt I exclaimed that it was heavenly and can anything be better than this.

She said that there was something much much better than what we did together. I asked what could be better she said Cock is hundred times better. I did not know what she meant but what she explained is that when a man inserts his cock in pussy then the sensations it produces are thousand times better than lesbian lovemaking and went on to explain the whole process of fucking. Then that weekend she telephoned and told me to be there. We were watching a CD that she brought named" how to make love" in her computer. She got it from one of her friend who came from UK recently. It was a beautiful one describing all the lovemaking positions and it also shown how to make Oral love, 69, etc. It described how to take partners slowly to the extreme orgasm by involving in foreplay and moreover it was the first time I am watching such a movie and seeing lovemaking in screen. While watching the lovemaking in screen we both become too hot and involved in a violent session.

After watching that film I become crazy about sucking cock and getting my pussy licked since it was picturised in that film very nicely. Since I got computer in my home that time, I requested Bhanu Chechi for a copy of that film to my personal use. After getting that I used to watch it secretly many nights at the pretension of learning computer. Then I fantasized many times of making love with favorite actors and all started with sucking cock. To be true after meeting you I fantasized of making love to you. I was still a bit skeptic and I asked again whether she had done fucking... Further She told me that she also enjoyed eating cock very much and got orgasm many times while tasting the semen. She said yes but would not tell me the name of the man. Two days back while eating each other she told me that it was you to whom she presented her virginity. But if I am ready she will give me to you. I was really mad with lust and not thought of anything else but agreed to give me to you." Since she was very much particular about fulfilling her fantasy I decided her to take first move.

Seeing her looking at my prick with a cute smile, I blushed, "Please taste it, Rani, my sweet girl. Please enjoy it a big lollipop. I want to see your sexy mouth circling my cock and I want to see what you will do with your mouth in your first lovemaking." Rani caressed my chest with her mouth, and licked my nipples. She bit them, sending a current through my whole body. She was really become hot and her hungry mouth traveled down from my chest to my stomach, teasing me with her hot kisses. I was very happy to see Rani began to go down. Her luscious lips landed on the big purple head of my dick and I experienced a sweet kiss on it. My whole body trembled while accepting her hot kisses. Then She began to play with my balls, massaging them and softly squeezing them.

Feeling this sexy beauty's hands on my balls, I was in heaven and began to moan loudly. She was holding a larger part of my prick outside and with her other hand, she was alternatively raking my balls with her fingernail and also massaging them, giving me a wonderful sensation. Then she started to tease me by licking my shaft up and down and all over, but avoids the head. She licked under the ridge of the head, but did not take the head in her mouth. Then she licked all the way down to the base of my shaft and took my balls in her mouth, one at a time and sucked on them softly. All of a sudden, she took it in her mouth and twirled her tongue around it. She tightened her grip on the back of my leg trying to get a hold of herself. She moved her head in close, parting her luscious lips. She pushed them down. Really I wondered about her perfect movements, since she was acting like an expert in performing fellatio.

I let out a little gasp as Rani's lips touched my skin, my cock flexed again, some pre-cum was forming on the tip, and my dick was aching. She bent in closer to my thigh, her breasts rubbing against the inside of my shin. She was sucking hard, her wet lips pressed tightly to my leg, she pressed her tongue, felt her breasts rubbing against my lower leg. Her sensitive nipples hardened because of it. She unconsciously moved her other hand a little further up the back of my leg, cupping the bottom of my ass cheek. She took her lips away from my swollen lump, but ran her hot, wet tongue over it, leaving a trail of saliva behind. "Ohhhhhhh!" She really couldn't help herself, the little moan escaped from her lips as she looked over her lover's cock. She was rubbing her hand over my bottom, feeling my ass cheeks.

I ran my hand through her hair. I moved my hand to the back of her head and lightly took hold of her hair, pulling her up slightly to the level of my cock, her full, red pout lips were barely an inch away from my cock as it jerked about, waving in front of her face, the pre-cum dribbling down the front of the full cock head. She opened her mouth, and ran her tongue along my cock head, licking the white sperm from it. She raised her hand and gripped my cock shaft tightly. She tugged on it, moving her hand back and forth, more pre-cum appeared on the tip and again she shot her tongue out and licked away the white droplets. It was feeling great. Next she engulfed me shaft entirety into her mouth, deep-throating me all at once. I came to know that definitely she learned a lot from the CD since she was performing the art of fellatio very well.

I was really excited but I just stayed just like that, as my whole shaft was inside her mouth and I was wondering how she swallowed such a big cock. I started to moan as she slowly started to lick the head while it was still in her mouth, ringing around the ridge, flickering at the pee hole. Then she started to move towards the top and suck gently. She slowly moved my thick cock in and out of her mouth in long strokes, sucking softly and in the spots, which I liked best. I started to grow even bigger in her mouth. She was sucking my cock with great favor. I was in heaven. She was doing this with great care and taste and never felt that she is new in this job. She was performing this job as an experienced girl in this field. She got my Dick in to her month fully until her throat. Her hands were working on my balls. My hands were working hard on her breasts. I was tuning her nipples.

"Uuughhhh!" I moaned as Rani ran her tongue along the shaft and back again. She started to lick the head, probing my pee hole with her tongue in a sensual way that really turned me on. She was now vigorously licking my shaft, cupping my balls in her free hand. She had taken the full shaft into her mouth and was concentrating on the top of my dick. She moved slowly at first then quickened the speed, using her hand at the base of my shaft. I was fully wet with all the saliva that was dripped down my cock and from Rani's constant licking and sucking. She then started to move her hand up and down in pace with her mouth, giving me a hand job and blowjob at the same time, exciting me even more. I pushed her head towards my dick. She opened her mouth wide and took my huge cock into her mouth again. She felt it hit the back of her throat almost and she started to suck on it extremely hard, her hand moving back and forth as she did. She closed her eyes tight, tasting my hot prick as she ran her tongue across the bottom of it. "Ohhhhhhh. Dear! Rani. Suck it," I urged, my dick pulsing in the mouth of the most beautiful girl on earth.

I gripped the back of her head tighter as she eagerly sucked my cock, bobbing her head back and forth in a fast rhythm. She wasn't thinking about anything else but sucking my cock. She gripped my cock tighter, working it faster. It was too much for me. I looked down, watching Rani suck on my hard meat. I could feel her wet saliva all over the shaft. I was meeting her bobbing head with my own small thrusts, rocking my hips back and forth.

"Rani! I'm going to come!!" I moaned.

"Raj, Give it to me. Let me fulfill my long cherished fantasy." Rani cried.

I felt my cum-sac welling up with my spunk. She moved her hand from my back, and brought it round to cup my balls, she started to massage my tight sac, her nails digging into the skin as she took hold. "Uuughhhh." Was all I could say as my sticky white cum shot out the tip of my cock into Rani's waiting mouth and little blasted and fallen to her breasts. I held onto the back of her head with both hands as I erupted. She slurped my hot cum, working her tongue over my sensitive thread on the underside as she swallowed hard the cum gushing down her throat, gripping my throbbing cock with both hands as I rocked my body in orgasm, "Ohhhhhh... That's it! What a perfect one my sweet girl." I cried out. Finally my cock stopped pumping out the milky jizz, but she kept sucking, her tongue licking every last drop of cum off my dick, her whole body was red hot, she felt like she was on fire.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.