KC Chronicles - Cover

KC Chronicles

Copyright© 2004 by Diver Green

Chapter 8: The last night

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: The last night - The story of the growing love between an uncle and his niece.<br><i>The characters are real and renamed and some of the incidents are true. NONE of the sex parts are true. That part is fantasy only.</i>

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

We trooped back into the living room all still comfortable in our nudity. The beauty of their young toned bodies was pleasurably exciting. Cindy and KC both had gorgeous figures that were womanly without being the least bit dumpy. I was enjoying the view while thinking how lucky a bastard I was

"I've got ice cream in the freezer, Ladies. Would you like some? Or we could get dressed and walk over to the Baskin-Robbins on St. Charles."

"I don't want to get dressed again, Ron," said KC. "I kind of like being naked with you and Cindy. And I'm sure you have good ice cream, right?"

"Breyer's Peach."

"Oooh, I love peach ice cream," said Cindy.

So we sauntered over to the kitchen area. "I'm going to fix myself an ice cream float with 7-Up. Do either of you want a float?"

"I've never had one, Ron," said Cindy. "I've always had milk shakes or just ice cream."

"I'm surprised, Cindy, but now that I think of it I don't recall seeing a float on a menu in ages. Maybe it's a lost art. I know KC has had a few because I made them for her. So would you prefer 7-Up or Coke?"

"I'll have one with 7-UP, please."

"KC?"

"I'd like one with Coke, Uncle Ron," KC said in a remarkably little girl way. Then in more adult fashion she continued, "I don't think I've had one either in a very long time. I bet you made my last one when I was still in grammar school."

We set about fixing our floats. I had some Saints beer cups that were quite large so I fixed some seriously sized floats. It may not have been as elegant as a glass might have been but we all needed to replenish our bodily fluids.

All three of us settled back to the couch. We turned the video back on but just turned off the sound. The only sounds we could here were the slurps as we devoured our desserts. Each girl sort of snuggled against me from the sides but we all were enjoying the sweet, refreshing moisture of the floats to really notice our proximity to each other.

The video continued on with small groups doing different variations. It must have been a pretty large party because I didn't notice anyone showing up a second time. What amazed me was that at least half the party crowd was NOT engaged in some sort of seriously sexual activity. I guess I expected a full-blown orgy but instead we saw a lot of sucking and fucking going on while the rest of the crowd danced and cheered. And I thought we were sexually liberated in the 60's!

I guess it only took us about 10 minutes to finish up our floats. The girls downed theirs as quickly as I did mine. We were all very laid-back and mellowing when the relative silence was broken by a stentorian belch from Cindy. KC and I both kind of stared at Cindy who was blushing furiously. Cindy managed a strangled, "Excuse me," and then belched a second time though a lot less loudly.

"Ohmigawd, I'm sorry!" she exclaimed while turning even redder.

By now, KC and I were convulsed in laughter. I finally managed to say, "It's OK, Cindy. I belch a lot, too, and I know how sometimes it sneaks up on you. KC used to take pride in her belches and her farts until her Aunt Jane asked if she was a little boy or a little girl."

"Hey," said KC. "I resemble that remark."

"Well, I do apologize. I didn't realize how thirsty I was and I just demolished the float. It was delicious, Ron."

"Yeah, it was great!" KC turned and gave me a big hug. "You're the best, Uncle Ron," she murmured into my chest.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I don't know about you two but I feel reinvigorated. I do believe I can perform again if anyone wants to have more sex with me."

"Me, me!" squealed KC as if she were a little girl complete with a waving hand and bouncing on the couch. Then she got up and sat down in my lap, snuggling in my arms. "Please make love to me again, Ron. I love having sex with you and I love you."

I was again touched by the apparent sincerity of her love for me. I tilted up her head and kissed her gently. "I love you, too, KC, with all my heart. It is an honor and a privilege and a joy to make love with you."

"Wow," said Cindy with a touch of awe in her voice. "You two really do love each other a lot. I can hear it in the way you talk to each other."

"Yeah, we do," said KC happily. "I just don't think we are aware of how much yet. Ron has always loved me as a niece and has always been there when I needed him. It's just in the last week that we have had a chance to see how much he loves me as a man loves a woman. So far I like it a lot."

"She is right about me always having loved her. I literally saw KC grow up. I have a picture around here somewhere of KC in a little blue dress sitting in a baby chair reaching out for me. She was still in diapers. Jane and I used to baby-sit KC a good bit. I doubt if we saw her less often than once every three months all during her life. We brought her and my nephew along on a vacation to Florida for a week once and took her to Colorado for another aunt's wedding when she was eight.

"KC has always been my favorite niece. I just recently realized how wonderful a woman she is becoming. I may be nearly 40 years older than KC but I have always strived to treat her as an adult as was appropriate. I would marry her in a heartbeat if I were a lot younger."

KC, who had been happily snuggling in my lap, pulled my head down for another kiss. It was electric with passion and promise. We were both becoming aroused. I used my free hand to stroke her body as she ground her breast into my chest. She broke the kiss and said, "Please, Ron. Fuck me now."

"Here or in the bed?"

"Here. On the floor."

With that she rolled off me and laid on the comforter on the floor. She had her knees raised, legs spread and arms opened wide waiting to hold me.

I could only marvel at her desire for me. I moved down to be with her and was swiftly in her. My dick had found its way with no assistance. KC wrapped her arms and legs around me and ground herself into me. "Oh, Ron! This feels so right. I love having you in me. It's like it's where you belong."

I tried to move in her but she stopped me. "Just hold still, Ron. I just want to feel your closeness for a minute."

"OK, Sweetheart. I love being in you. You are so warm and tight and wet for me. I could die now and be fulfilled. I love you so much, KC."

We kissed again as KC ground her crotch against my pubic bone. It was apparent that she was trying to get off just by grinding. I pushed into her harder to increase the pressure of our contact against her clit. Her grip tightened and her pussy spasmed. I was sure she had cum.

Her grip relaxed a bit as and she lat back with a beatific smile on her face. Now that I had room, I started to move in her. I stroked into her for a minute with a slow and steady rhythm. I didn't pound into her yet; just let her feel strong thrusts with grinds at the end.

KC had loosened her grip more and was content to allow me to have my way with her. I finally was able to rise up enough to be able to admire her sexy body. She was smiling up at me with a tender, loving look. The sight of her welcoming openness melted my heart and stirred my soul. Her eyes told me that she was mine as long as I wanted her.

I moved my knees up so that I was on my haunches. This almost disengaged us but KC adroitly moved up to keep my penis firmly ensconced. I reached down to grab her hips for her support and comfort. My pleasure was heightened by the knowledge that my gym work was paying off. I was easily able to take her weight.

I moved my right hand close to our joining and began to lightly strum her clit. Her breath quickened and I felt her pussy ripple. We were still staring into each other's eyes deeply.

I leaned back so that the top of my cock rubbed on the upper areas of her vagina in an effort to stimulate her G-spot. It was obviously working because KC put her feet flat on the floor and began rotating her pelvis forcefully. Her eyes unfocused and then she cried out with an orgasm of considerable force. As she came I stroked in her unceasingly until she hauled herself up on me using only her abs (what strength!) until she was seated with her arms wrapped firmly around me with her feet still on the floor. She hungrily sought out my mouth to kiss me ferociously.

We sat still in that clinch for some moments as the throes of her climax lessened. We were still upright with KC utterly impaled. Though she was clutching me tightly, I think she would have slid off if my dick weren't providing some purchase.

I held her with one arm and stroked her with the other. My fingertips stayed busy stroking and touching her all over her back and butt. I nuzzled and nibbled her neck and kissed her when she was able to lift her head. As we kissed I slid both hands down to her magnificent buns to knead and tease them. I heightened her arousal by lightly probing her asshole with my busy fingertips.

She fidgeted a bit when I first explored her anus but began to push down a little when my touches became more insistent. Her kisses became more passionate. I penetrated her bottom up to the second knuckle of my forefinger. She clenched her ass and pussy muscles while damn near sucking the air out of my lungs. A trivial amount of in and out with my finger made her cum again. KC ground herself on me for a few seconds before leaning away from me.

"Ron, put you cock in my butt! I want to feel it in me. Can it fit while we are sitting like this? Please, do it now!" she exclaimed heatedly and hurriedly.

"Cindy, get the KY jelly from the bedroom, please," I gasped out.

"There's not much," Cindy said as she returned.

"I won't need much, I don't think. KC has me well slicked up with her girl juice, right KC?"

KC was still grinding on my flagpole as she gasped out, "I'm so wet. I never knew I could get this wet."

"Cindy, I'm going to pull KC up. Try to squirt some KY up her butt and put some on the head of my dick. Then hold my dick steady so KC can mount me, OK?"

"OK."

I pulled KC up as she was hugging me. She lifted herself up a bit until my cock slipped out. I could tell Cindy Had touched KC's anus when I felt KC squirm.

"Oooh, that's cold!"

Then I felt Cindy spread a bit of jelly on my glans. Yeah, it was cold but not enough to bother me with the delectable morsel of girlflesh in my arms. Cindy then grasped my cock and said, "OK, KC. Slide down."

I was so hard and KC was so eager that KC had an inch or two of me in her bottom before she even realized it was there. It felt incredible to me but I could see that KC had been a bit overwhelmed by the sudden intrusion. I held her tightly to let her get accustomed to my meat in her rectum.

KC had frozen like a statue for a few moments but began raising and lowering herself on those first inches after a half a minute or so. I still supported her weight a bit but let her take in more as her desire became apparent. I let her take all her weight and leaned back a bit so she could move more freely. "Do you like it, KC? Is it good for you?" I asked.

"Yes, Ron. It isn't what I expected but it feels exciting. I think I will have an orgasm but it's going to take longer."

"Take your time, Sweetheart."

"I want to lean back, Ron. Help me."

I took her arms and let her fall back slowly. I released one arm so she could steady herself with her hand on the floor. Once she was steady I let go of her other arm. She set herself so that she was leaning back on both hand, had my dick in her tight asshole and her feet flat on the floor behind my ass. Her eyes were riveted at my face as she undulated her pelvis rhythmically on my anal intruder. Her gaze left no doubt but that she was truly enjoying her first bout of anal sex.

We stayed in that position for a while with KC churning her pelvis in all directions. She was tight but loose enough to be mutually comfortable. Her steady gaze began to waver as the sensations she was feeling began to drive her inexorably towards another orgasm. She squirmed faster and faster until she fell back flat on her back. Her arms had given out and she still hadn't reached climax. I reached for her and we pulled ourselves upright. KC enfolded my neck with her arms and pumped herself on my rod. I assisted her thrusting by lifting her by her sweet rump.

"Oh, God, here it comes!" she breathlessly cried out as she suddenly went rigid and quivered on my pole. For my part, I just held her close and thrust into her gently as she enjoyed her cum.

Some twenty or so seconds later she began to relax. She leaned back a bit and looked me in the eye. No words were needed for her to express how powerful an orgasm she just had experienced. I pulled her to me and gave her a tender but insistent kiss. She kissed back ardently and began wriggling again.

I pulled back from the kiss and said, "Now I'll drive, OK?"

"Anything you want, Ron."

"OK. Pull off and get on your hands and knees. I want to take you from behind. Better yet, lean on the sofa."

"Do I have to, Uncle Ron?" she whined with a broad smile in her best little girl voice. "I like your thing in my bottom and don't want to take it out."

"Yes, you have to, little girl," I mock growled. "But don't worry, my 'thing' will be back in your hinny very shortly."

She dismounted with a bit of help from Cindy and swiftly positioned herself. She was kneeling with her torso on the sofa and spreading her butt cheeks apart with her hands. I re-entered her with no difficulty and easily slid all the way into her. Her only comment was a moan of pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.