KC Chronicles - Cover

KC Chronicles

Copyright© 2004 by Diver Green

Chapter 2: The Sleepover

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Sleepover - The story of the growing love between an uncle and his niece.<br><i>The characters are real and renamed and some of the incidents are true. NONE of the sex parts are true. That part is fantasy only.</i>

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

"Hello."

"Hello, Uncle Ron? It's me, KC."

"Hi, KC! I take it you're back from camp. Did you have a good time?" I was genuinely delighted that she was calling and I was even more gratified to hear the delight in her voice. "When did you get back?"

"We got back yesterday and yes, I did have a great time. The weather was wonderful. I saw some friends from last year and made a few new friends. I did a lot of swimming and got a lot darker.

"But the main reason I called was to say thank you again for driving me to the camp. And I wanted to tell you I sent you a letter by snail mail. Did you get it yet?"

"Not yet, KC, but that's why they call it snail mail. It could show up this afternoon. You sent it to my apartment?"

"Yes, that nice apartment you have with that big pool."

"Big pool. I guess it is fair sized," I responded teasingly. I usually swam laps twice a week to alternate with my three workout days. It's not Olympic size but it's a good workout length. "Why do you mention the pool? Did you want to come over and use it?"

"Aw, you saw right thru me. Actually I wanted to come visit for the weekend with a friend if that's OK with you. She and I want to see an art exhibit at NOMA and maybe a Zephyrs game Friday night. You said I could visit if it was OK with all the parental units. If it is, can we come? From Thursday afternoon to Sunday? Mom will drive us in and maybe you could bring us back. Please."

"Parental units? Are you watching old Saturday Night Live reruns with the Coneheads?"

"Yes to the Coneheads and Donna (her cousin - my stepdaughter) taught me that phrase. Is it OK to visit? Do you already have plans? We'll bring sleeping bags."

The eagerness in her voice was very apparent. I figured I would tantalize her a bit.

"Hmm, plans for the weekend. Let me check my date book. No, I don't have plans. I suppose you want me to feed you, eh?"

"Yes, please, but we'll cook if you want. Please!"

"Of course you can come, KC. I would be delighted to have you stay a few days. Let me know as soon as you get permission from all your PUs. That way I can get game tickets.

"So who is your friend?"

"Her name is Cindy. I think I may have mentioned her on the drive to camp."

That was the understatement of the decade. Cindy had offered to give KC a "blowjob."

"OK. Since it is two of you and one of me, I'll sleep on the couch and you two can have the waterbed. It's king size so you should have plenty of room. And you have an answer to an obvious question that will come up."

"Thanks, Uncle Ron. I remember playing on the bed with Warren and Darren (her cousins - my nephews) years ago but I never got to sleep on it. Are you sure?"

"Of course, KC. Besides, that way you and Cindy can talk and giggle and do all that girl stuff in comfort. The couch will be fine. IF I'm sore in the morning, you two have to promise to rub my back. Fair enough?

"Fair enough! I'm going to call Cindy and have her check with her folks. Mom is already OK with it."

"Good. As usual, I only work half a day on Friday so I can be with you in the afternoon unless I have to deal with one of my private clients. You have to promise not to leave the apartment complex without me, OK."

"OK, we promise. We'll lie out by the pool while your are at work. Thanks, Uncle Ron. I'll call you later this evening at home. I love you."

"Love you, too, KC."

As I hung up I was feeling excited. I really had not done much but go to work and sit at home the last 10 months since my wife had died. Watching someone you love die of cancer is a miserable thing to experience.

Even if KC and I had not had a sexual interlude on the drive to her summer camp, I still would have been happy to have her around. Her good looks, good nature and sharp wit were always welcome. The fact that those attributes came in a delightful 15-year-old package just made her more special. Just being around her would cheer me up.

When I got home later that day, KC's letter had arrived. I fixed myself a Scotch rocks and sat down to read it. It occurred to me as I opened the letter that I had not seen KC's handwriting since she was in grade school. All our other contact was either verbal or email. She would be a high school junior this coming school year. The handwriting on the envelope was legible and almost businesslike. KC's maturity even showed in her penmanship.

Her letter said:

Dear Uncle Ron,

I wanted to let you know how special the drive to the camp was. As always, you treated me as a person and not just a kid. I have always loved you for that. You have been strict but fair with me yet you have always made me feel loved.

I want you to also be assured that NO ONE will ever know about our activities. I don't regret them for a moment and hope to do more exploring with you. You made me feel like a grown woman. The way you held me when I was nervous comforted me. When you gave me an orgasm with your hand, I thought that I could never feel so good. When you licked me, I thought I would die from the pleasure. It was better than your touching me.

BTW - You were right about self-induced orgasms. I tried it here at camp last night. It felt very nice but not as good what you did for me. Still I probably will do it some more in the future.

I also want to thank you for not taking my virginity even though I asked you to. You were right about it not being the time or the place. You were wrong about one thing though; I don't care that you are 40 years older than me. I have thought about it seriously and I still want you to be my first man. I can't imagine any of the boys I know who would be as patient as you were with me. I have heard girls at school talk about guys who they have screwed who didn't make the girls happy. You did nothing but make me happy! That's why I am sure I want you to teach me more.

I have been thinking about how to get to see you again. One of my teachers mentioned an art exhibit in New Orleans. I'm going to use one of the computers here at the camp to see what is at NOMA. Whatever it is, I'm sure I can convince Mom that I want to see it.

And I am going to ask Cindy to come if it is OK with you. I want to see if I will like having sex with girls, too. I will tell her I am intrigued with her offer and would like to see what happens. I'm pretty sure you will let us have privacy if I ask you so I am asking now. While I want to be alone with you, I will need to have someone along with me for a visit or two before Mom would let me come alone.

You will like Cindy. I think she is beautiful. She is in a bunch of my honors classes and will probably be in some of my AP classes next year. She and I do get along well and she will jump at the chance to go to New Orleans for a few days.

Anyway, I need to mail this so you get it before I call you. I don't want to spring this as too much of a surprise.

I love you very much, Uncle Ron. Very, very much.

KC

KC's mother, Betty, called later that evening to be sure I wasn't being pressured by KC into doing something I didn't want to do. She could detect my enthusiasm over the phone. She had also been hit hard by my wife's death. Betty was the closest sister to Jane of her siblings even though they were over 15 years apart in age. Betty had always held Jane and me in high regard and was very pleased that I still cared for KC.

After my assurances Betty contacted Cindy's parents and soon everything was set. KC and Cindy would be over in two days. I would meet her in eastern New Orleans so she didn't have to drive all the way in.

The next day, Wednesday, I went to Wal-Mart and Sav-A-Center to stock up on food and other supplies. Having been a bachelor for so long, I had really gotten into the habit of keeping very little food in the apartment. Back at home I straightened up a bit and made sure I had all the laundry washed and dried.

When I got up Thursday morning, I changed the sheets for KC and Cindy. My old king size waterbed still looked good after all these years. I had bought it in 1981. It was big, solid and comfortable even though it was a hassle to find sheets for it.

During work, I realized that I was really eagerly anticipating the weekend with KC and her friend. People at work even noticed I was a bit more cheerful.

After work Thursday I headed out to meet Betty with the girls. It was one of the few times I was thankful for my cell phone - we were able to co-ordinate our drives and meet with only a little hassle.

I was a bit stunned when I first saw KC and Cindy. KC had tanned considerably in the two weeks at her summer camp and her hair had lightened comparably. Her 5'-3" frame fairly glowed with health and her dazzling, loving smile made my day.

Cindy was not what I had expected. First off I had expected a pretty white bread mid-teen. Well, Cindy was a drop-dead beautiful young Asian woman. She was about 5'-5" with long black hair that reached halfway down her back. She was slender without being skinny and had a very nice pair of tits - easily B cup and possibly C cup. Her complexion was fair and her face was serenely beautiful - self assured but happy. Had someone told me she was in her 20s I would have believed him. Both she and KC wore T-shirts, shorts that showed a lot of leg and flip-flop sandals.

KC was already in my arms giving me a hug as she always did. I hugged her back and kissed the top of her head.

"Uncle Ron, this is Cindy. Cindy, this is my Uncle Ron."

Cindy offered me her hand in a very assertive yet feminine way. Her smile was friendly but reserved. "Thank you for having me stay, Mr. Johnson. It's very nice of you."

"You are very welcome, Cindy. If you want, you can call me Mr. Ron." I let go of her hand.

"OK, Ladies. Put your bags in the back and get strapped in," I said as I went over to greet Betty. "Hey, Betty. How is life treating you lately?"

Betty gave me a hug and said, "Life has been good for me lately, Ron. My business is picking back up and I should be able to show a decent profit by year's end."

"That's wonderful. I always knew you could make your agency a winner." (It's a home health care agency.)

"Ron, are you sure that KC didn't wheedle you into this visit? She is going to tie you up all weekend. You don't have to do this you know."

"Betty, I have actually been looking forward to this. I've just been moping around since Jane died. KC will at least get me out of the house and force me to be sociable again. Shoot, I'm thrilled that KC still cares for me even though I'm not truly an uncle anymore."

"KC has always loved her Uncle Ron. She looks up to you more than just about any other adult she knows. I've always been grateful that you and Jane were around when John and I were having our problems. You were a wonderful father figure when John was too drunk to be one. Now that he is sober he and KC have a good relationship. But even as young as KC was, she knows you were there for her and I think she will always remember that."

"Aw, you're going to make me blush," I bantered. "Is there anything I should know about Cindy? I take it she doesn't drink, smoke, swear or wet the bed."

"Cindy is new to the area. Her folks just moved here three or four months ago. She and KC were in a number of honors classes together and they have become good friends. She is a bit reserved but very polite. I can't imagine her being anything but a perfect guest."

"Sounds good to me. Don't worry about them; we'll have a good time. I'll feed them tonight and they have the pool in the morning while I'm at work. Baseball and junk food tomorrow night. The art exhibit Saturday and I'll grill some steaks for Saturday night. I'll bring them home Sunday afternoon to wherever I'm told. They both have cell phones so everyone can be reached easily. And they are both housebroken so I shouldn't have to worry about the furniture and stuff. What could go wrong?"

Betty laughed the pitying laugh of a knowing parent. "Don't forget - they are teenagers."

"Yes, but don't forget, I did raise Donna as a teen. She turned out OK and didn't run over me with a car or anything. Besides, if they get out of hand I can always dump them at home with their parents."

"OK, you win, Ron. I can see you will probably enjoy this, too. Thanks for taking them. KC was really eager for this to happen."

Betty gave me another hug and then went to the car to say goodbye to the girls. She then drove off with a smile on her face.

When I got to my SUV, both girls were in the back seat. As I got in I said, "I beg your pardon, ladies. I seem to have forgotten my chauffeur's cap. Where do you wish to go?"

"Home, Jeeves," said KC in her best British snob accent.

The drive home was fairly brief. Traffic was lighter than usual for rush hour and most of the time I was going towards the center of the city rather than away from it like the bulk of the commuters. By the time we reached our apartment, I had found out that Cindy was two months older than KC and originally from San Francisco. Her mother was ethnic Thai and her father was originally from Texas.

When we got to the apartment I discovered that KC had apparently been taking packing lessons from my late wife. For a three-night stay, KC had a sizable suitcase as well as a tote bag and a purse. KC assured me that she had left some clothes home. Cindy only had a smaller suitcase and purse.

My apartment is in an older area of New Orleans not too far from the French Quarter. The building has parking on the ground level beneath the apartments. The apartments are arranged in a square around the pool and go up three floors. My apartment is on the pool level, which earned a "Cool!" from Cindy. Once inside KC dragged Cindy to the bedroom to show her the waterbed. Of course they had to jump and bounce on it a bit.

After we got their bags into the bedroom, Cindy excused herself to go to the bathroom. As soon as the door was shut, KC was in my arms giving me a demanding, passionate kiss. I was momentarily surprised but wasted no time in returning her lust.

"Oh, Uncle Ron, I missed you so much. I know this may sound silly but I think I'm falling in love with you."

"KC, I love you, too. It doesn't sound silly to me at all. It does sound sudden, though. We have lots of time to see where we are going, OK."

"OK," she answered happily. Then she kissed me again, grinding her lovely body into my stiffening erection. She reached down and rubbed my shaft thru my slacks. "Mmmmm, he likes me, too."

I pulled back and sat on the couch. KC sat in my lap and leaned her head into my shoulder. How many times had I held her like this when she was a little girl? It still felt wonderful.

Cindy came back out to join us. KC gave me a peck on the cheek and went to Cindy. "Can we go swimming for a bit before dinner? What's for dinner?" Ah, my ever practical niece!

"Yes to swimming. I bought shrimp yesterday. How about boiled shrimp, corn on the cob and a salad?

'That sounds wonderful, Mr. Ron!" blurted Cindy. KC just grinned. KC can inhale boiled shrimp.

"Go get your bathing suits on and I'll start dinner."

Off they ran. I filled a pot with water and added two bags of Zatarain's Crab Boil, some extra salt and a few lemon cut up lemons as it heated. I was about to start the salad when the girls came out on their way to the pool. Both had one-piece bathing suits that covered up way too much for my taste. However, the suits fit well displaying sensuous curves. "You two won't get much sun with those suits this weekend. Did you bring any bikinis?"

"No, Uncle Ron. Hers doesn't fit up top any more and mine got torn at camp," KC stated sadly. "And we didn't have time to get new ones."

"Tell you what. After we eat we can run over to the mall and I'll buy you each a bikini, OK? My treat. Cindy, I have often taken KC for clothes shopping trips after school is out as a reward for her great grades. I 'owe' her for this year. You just happened to be around at the right time."

Both girls grinned excitedly. "Thanks, Uncle Ron," exclaimed KC as she came and gave me a hug.

"Thank you, Mr. Ron. That's very nice of you."

"OK, but I do get to approve your choices. Now scoot. I'll call you in a bit to help set the table. We'll eat outside by the pool."

I did a quick change into T-shirt and shorts from my work attire. By the time I was back in the kitchen, the water was boiling. I dumped in the shrimp and finished the salads. The corn was fresh so I had to shuck the ears. I got out plates, utensils, corn stickers, bowls for the cocktail sauce and the condiments. I had plenty of catsup for the horseradish and lemon juice. (In New Orleans, you make your own cocktail sauce. Bottled sauce sucks.) I went outside to watch the girls in he pool. They were both chatting and relaxing in the pool, being sure to stay in the sunny side. The sun was setting but we had another half-hour before the courtyard would be in shadow. Even then it would still be light enough to eat until 8 PM, more than enough time to eat and clean-up.

I went back in to check the shrimp and put the corn in. The timing was good. The corn and shrimp could boil together and cool together another 5 more minutes. I waited until it was time stop the heat and to let the shrimp sink. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and went back outside. The girls were sitting at the table nearest to the door and were drying off a bit.

"Good timing, Ladies. We'll be eating in about 10 minutes. The shrimp and corn are boiling. What do you want to drink and what type of salad dressing do you want? I have Coke, 7-up, Diet Coke and orange juice to drink. Salad dressing available are Green Goddess, ranch, bleu cheese and Italian."

"Green Goddess and a 7-up for me, Mr. Ron, please," replied Cindy.

"Water and bleu cheese for me, Uncle Ron."

"OK, now let's go get it."

"The service isn't what it used to be, Cindy," wisecracked KC.

We dressed our salads and the girls carried out the dishes. I had a trashcan with bag ready for the shells, which they took out also. I dumped the shrimp and corn into a colander and cooled down the pot with a bit of cold water. I ran a pad over the pot's scum line and put the pot in the dishwasher. I brought out the colander on a plate lined with paper towels.

As I sat down, KC was showing Cindy how to make cocktail sauce the "New Orleans way." For KC, that means adding lots of horseradish and significant amounts of Tabasco. KC was considerate enough to let Cindy taste hers before having her duplicate KC's recipe. This was a good thing. Cindy damn near had a fit when she tasted KC's sauce.

"Cindy," I said. "Try using a lot of catsup and just add lemon juice and horseradish sparingly. Leave out the hot sauce for now. You can always spice it up later. Even I can't eat KC's sauce comfortably."

"Oh, it's not that hot, Uncle Ron!"

"KC, you could strip paint with that stuff."

We fell to eating. I do make good shrimp and we all were hungry. I was glad I bought 4 pounds (1.8 kilos). When we were done, there was less than a half-pound left. We peeled those for breakfast. I would add them into an omelet Saturday or Sunday.

We cleaned up the table and brought everything inside. I had the girls change so we could hit the mall. On the way to the car, I dumped the trash in the apartment Dumpster. The mall was about 10 minutes away. It was almost 7:30 so there would be limited time to search and try suits on.

Bikinis at Sears and Penney were too tame for the girls. They were getting discouraged when I suggested Victoria's Secret. Boy, did KC's eyes light up.

When we arrived, there was a salesgirl who was probably not much older than 18 who swooped in to assist. She led us to an area with on sale bathing suits that were miraculously under $30 each, mostly string bikinis. These were adult suits but in the smaller sizes. With the girls babbling about sizes, I sort of hung back. They each took three suits into the dressing rooms. After a few minutes the salesgirl called me to a viewing area. Both KC and Cindy had on two very brief bikinis. Instant hardon! The suits were identical in style with barely enough top material to contain their breasts. I had a hard time imagining how small Cindy's old bikini bra must be. The bottoms were high cut in the front with a similar high cut in the rear. Any higher in the back and the girls would have been wearing G-strings. KC's suit was a beautiful shade of purple. Cindy's was a shimmering royal blue.

"I like them, Ladies. I'll buy them for you if you can promise that your parents won't shoot me."

"My parents won't mind, Mr. Ron. My last suit just had a string up my rear in back, you know - a thong."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.