Sis - Cover

Sis

Copyright© 2004 by falcon29

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Told to me as true by a friend, this is another first time story. I've known this guy a long time, but only recently met his sister. Having met her, I believe him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

When the girls came out, Darlene led. My eyes bugged out. She had dressed originally pretty much the way Steph had: tight skirt, a top, and a short jacket. She walked out with most of her legs showing below the skirt. Her belly, too, was bare, since she had unbuttoned her top and tied it just under her tits. I also could see that she had gotten rid of her bra. When she bent to enter the car her tits almost fell out.

Steph was similarly undressed. The biggest surprise to me was Cindy. She peeked out of the rest room door before coming out. She pulled the door open and scampered to the car, ducking in and shutting the door before I really got a good look at her. When she slid next to me on the seat I saw that she had taken off the tunic. Under the tunic she wore a red dance suit (she told me it was called a leotard) that her tail was attached to. That and her tights were all she wore.

"It's almost like walking around in my underwear!" she said in a breathless voice.

"Correction, Honey," Darlene said, "It's exactly like walking around in your underwear, since you ain't wearin' panties or a bra." Cindy's face matched her costume.

"God, I feel almost naked!" she said.

"I wish we could all go naked," Darlene said. "We could go as Adam and Eve, and Eve, and Eve!" We all laughed at that.

Cindy surprised me then. She put a hand on either side of my head and turned me to face her. She kissed me hard. Our tongues twirled together and my hands confirmed what Darlene had said about Cindy's absent bra. For her part, Cindy groped in my crotch and found my hardened cock. She kissed me harder. Darlene looked over her shoulder at us.

"Uh-oh. Satan has a moustache now," she said. My makeup had been transferred to Cindy's lip. We decided it was okay so Darlene made a field repair. She pulled out a pencil and gave Cindy her own moustache.

We pulled out of the gas station and drove down dark streets. Porch lights beckoned. Steph stopped at a corner and we got out. I had Cindy turn around in a circle while I looked at her. The leotard pulled up into her crease, leaving no doubt as to her gender. When I said she might want to pull it out, she got a superior look on her face. "I don't live around here. I don't care if they look." She turned and strutted up to the first door. Steph gave me a wink and I followed Cindy's twitching tail.

Steph and Darlene followed a few steps behind. The woman that answered the door passed out the candy. She reached between Cindy and me to give Steph and Darlene each a candy bar. She apparently didn't notice (what is called nowadays) Cindy's "cameltoe". We thanked her and moved to the next house.

A man answered that door. His eyes took in Cindy's redness, passed over me without stopping and homed in on Steph and Darlene. He held the bowl out to them as his face reddened. They giggled and took some candy. Then he leaned down to give us our shot at the bowl. That was when he noticed Cindy's crotch tuck. That was when I noticed her nipples, too. They were standing out very stiff. Cindy just giggled and grabbed a handful of candy. The man wasn't paying attention. His eyes were riveted to Cindy's pubescent crotch.

We said our thank you's and ran down the steps. We covered the rest of that side of the street and worked our way back up the other side. Cindy's costume caused no little consternation among the women we saw. The men seemed pleased at the view. We finally made it back to the car. We piled in laughing and whooping.

"Did you see that old fuck's eyes when he got a gander at Cindy's little pussy?" Darlene screamed. "I thought he was gonna have a heart attack!"

"And when we were at the house where the lady was in the purple housecoat: did you see her face? She was so jealous of all three of us!" Stephanie said. "But Cindy wins the prize tonight, no doubt about it," she added. I looked at Cindy. She was grinning. When she saw me looking, she threw her arms out to her sides, spread her legs and said, "Take me!"

That brought hoots from the front seat and I got embarrassed. "Be careful, Honey," Darlene said. "He knows what he's doing!" Then there was silence for a few seconds. I was afraid Darlene had ruined things for me with Cindy. Then Cindy looked at me. I was afraid I would see sadness and hurt feelings. Instead I saw that her eyes were shining with excitement.

"What do you mean?" she asked. Well, by then Darlene knew she had said too much. But it was too late. She looked at Steph, who shrugged. She looked at me and I gave her a look that I hoped told her she had a big mouth. Then she looked at Cindy. Whatever she saw there gave her confidence.

"We're all friends here, right?" Darlene said, looking at Cindy. Cindy nodded. "Well, your Danny boy knows his way around a woman's body. You got a good one, Sweetie. Are you a virgin?" she asked her. Another nod from Cindy answered the question.

"Wait, wait!" Cindy pleaded. "What do you mean he knows his way around? Are you saying that he and you... ?" she couldn't bring the rest of the question out. Darlene just smiled at her and winked. Cindy turned to me. I couldn't have described then the look I saw there. Now I know it was a look of awe.

To Cindy, Steph and Darlene were older, more sophisticated women -- not girls. The fact that Darlene was telling Cindy I'd had sex with her -- Darlene -- gave me a new air of sophistication in Cindy's eyes. She was too young and unschooled to even approach jealousy. She was at that curious stage where she just wanted to learn about sex, and it was going to take somebody who knew something to teach her.

At the time, though, I didn't know whether I should crawl under the seat or try to become invisible. All I knew was that the conversation, while exciting, made me very nervous and self-conscious. Sweet little Cindy took care of that, though.

She set her pitchfork aside, and her bag of candy. She turned and straddled my legs. She looked at me closely in the dim light of the car. "Will you teach me, Danny?" she asked. "I want to learn."

I know Steph and Darlene heard her question. To their credit, they didn't make a sound. I just cupped Cindie's narrow butt cheeks in my hand and kissed her. Our moustaches smeared together and I tasted mascara. Cindy's heat covered me. And my stiff cock pressed against her thinly covered crotch. We kept kissing until the car stopped again. We broke apart and looked around.

We were at the curb by the park. Steph had told me what her plan was. She would drop us off at the park. We could do whatever we wanted for an hour or so while she and Darlene went somewhere. She didn't tell me where. She said when the town hall clock struck ten, she would meet us back where she had dropped us off.

I hadn't had time to explain all that to Cindy, but she was more than willing to go along with the plan. Just in case, though, she stuffed her tunic and underwear into her candy bag before we got out of the car. While she did that, Steph reached out her window to me. When I pulled my hand away I found that I was holding a small foil packet. It was a condom. I had some misgivings as I watched Steph and Darlene pull away and disappear around the corner. Then I looked at Cindy. All my doubts vanished.

The town where we lived was big enough so that Cindy's stunt with her costume would not get back to her mother. But it was small enough to be safe back then. Even two kids, eleven and twelve years old, were safe alone at night in the park. All we had to do was avoid the occasional troops of older kids -- boys -- that always are out on Halloween. Fortunately that wasn't too hard.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.