Sis - Cover

Sis

Copyright© 2004 by falcon29

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Told to me as true by a friend, this is another first time story. I've known this guy a long time, but only recently met his sister. Having met her, I believe him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Stephanie got her driver's license on the first try. When she and Dad came home she ran in the house squealing and waving it in the air. Mom hugged her and then Steph came and hugged me. As I said, I wasn't as happy about everything as I probably should have been.

After things calmed down a little bit Steph commandeered the telephone. She wanted to call all her friends to brag. I went up to my room to work on the model hot rod I was building. I had finished with the glue a half hour later. I went to the bathroom for a glass of warm water so I could put the flames on. When I got back to my room, Steph was sitting at my desk looking at the car. "Hey! Don't mess with that!" I yelled at her. "The glue might not be dry yet!"

"Oh, stop worrying. It's fine." She set the car back on the desk and turned around. "Are you mad at me about something, Danny?" she asked.

"No," I replied. "Why?"

"Well, it feels like you are. You act like you're mad."

I put the water on the desk and sat on my bed. "Well, now that you have your license and all that, I probably won't get to spend as much time with you." I was surprised that I could admit it. I hadn't even put it into words in my head until then.

"School is going to start in another few weeks anyway. We'll both be busy." She reached her bare foot out (the desk was right next to the bed) and rubbed it in my crotch. I started to get hard. "You're gonna love junior high. There will be lots of new girls to meet. Once they know how good you are at eating pussy, you'll be very popular."

I had only marginally thought about that. The truth was that I wasn't all that confident around girls my age. There was another part of the equation that was bothering me, though. "Yeah, well, now that you can start dating, you'll be sucking other guys off and letting them eat yours." There it was. I was jealous -- and there wasn't even anybody to be jealous of yet.

Steph slid off the chair and sat next to me on the bed. She put her arm over my shoulders. "Danny, you'll always be first for me. I mean, sure I'll go out with guys -- I hope. Some day I'll get married. But I love you. Now that I have my license I can take you places, too." That hadn't occurred to me. I was too busy feeling sorry for myself to see the benefits.

She kissed my cheek and got up. She pulled my head to her belly (my nose was just at the right level that if we were naked I could have licked her) and hugged me. I could smell her pussy. She whispered, "I wish you could eat me right now! I'm so horny!" With my face pressed against her shorts I blew my breath out, making her feel the heat. "Mmmm... stop that! You're making it worse." She pushed me away and smiled at me. Then she winked and left my room.

A week went by. We had two cars in our family. My parents used them both during the week to get to work. That first week there was no difference for us. Steph and I spent the days naked and playing at sex. Darlene came over that Wednesday.

I was in my swim suit out in the wading pool cooling off. Steph and Darlene came out in their bikinis. Once again they spread their blanket and towels in the sun. Once again I was drafted to put lotion on them. I made a point of dripping on them so they would roll over and I could see their tits -- not that I wouldn't have anyway. It was all fun.

I dried off and went in the house to get out of my wet suit. I was hanging it to dry in the bathroom when Darlene came in and goosed me. "Hey," she said, "mind if I pee?" I was still naked -- I hadn't intended to dress since Darlene was a member of our "club" now -- and she had left the top of her bikini off. I told her I didn't mind but I didn't leave the bathroom. She pulled her bottoms down and sat on the toilet. She grinned at me and I soon heard her stream hitting the water. For some reason it was exciting. I had never watched -- or even thought about watching -- a girl pee before. Still, as she sat there my cock got hard. She reached out and grabbed it. She pulled me to her and stuck it in her mouth.

I played with her tits. She sucked my cock. All the while, she was still peeing. It was really only a few seconds, but it seemed like longer. Then she pushed me away and rolled off a length of paper. "Want to wipe me?" she asked, holding out the wad of tissue. I took it and she rose up a bit so I could reach between her spread thighs. I did the best I could, but still managed to get some of her warm pee on my hand. Even that intimacy was exciting to me. I had accidentally gotten my own urine on my hand before but it was only a mess to clean up. This was different.

While I was still on my knees she scooted forward and spread her legs. "Now lick it," she said. In my mind I knew there were still traces of her urine in there, but it was her pussy, too. I gripped her thighs and stuck my face in her crotch. When I slid my tongue between her folds there was a tart, salty taste that I knew was pee. Her juices were there, too, however. She sighed and moved her hips around as I licked and sucked.

Maybe it was the surprise, but I think it was the idea of licking her so soon after she peed that caused me to have an orgasm right there. I hadn't been stroking my cock or even touching it. I just came on the spot, squirting my semen all over the floor and the base of the toilet. Darlene said it was sexy for that to happen that way. The position was not comfortable enough for me to finish her so we stopped. She pulled up her bikini bottoms and left me to clean up the mess I'd made.

I was in the kitchen making some lemonade when they came in. They were both just carrying their tops, with the towels wrapped around their chests. As they got inside they dropped the towels on a chair and stripped off their bottoms. I poured lemonade for us all and we sat on the kitchen chairs. Darlene had told Stephanie about what had happened in the bathroom. I was a little embarrassed about it, but not really.

"Will you lick me after I pee, too?" Sis asked me. I looked at her crotch. The tangle of hair gave me a thought.

"I would if you didn't have any hair like Darlene," I said. She glanced at Darlene and then back at me.

"Okay, let's go shave me," she said.

We left our glasses on the table and went to the bathroom. Darlene ran warm water in the sink and Steph got her razor -- the one she used on her legs and armpits. Darlene told me to get some scissors. Stephanie put a towel on the closed toilet lid and propped her feet on the edge of the tub, letting her knees splay out to the sides.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.