Sis - Cover

Sis

Copyright© 2004 by falcon29

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Told to me as true by a friend, this is another first time story. I've known this guy a long time, but only recently met his sister. Having met her, I believe him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

In July of that year I turned eleven. Our parents came home from work to take us out to eat lunch at Farrell's. It's an ice cream parlor that serves food, too. I felt like a dork when all the waiters and waitresses brought over the little birthday cake and sang to me -- along with everybody else in the place. But I like their burgers and banana splits.

By then, my sister, Stephanie, and I had been exploring and playing with sex for several months. I wanted to stick my cock into her but she refused. She was always willing to suck me off and let me stick my fingers in her pussy and ass hole, she even let me slide between her butt cheeks until I squirted out my sperm. She just wouldn't let me fuck her. "Danny, I'm still a virgin. I want to, but I might get pregnant or something. Besides, it is supposed to be romantic when a girl loses her virginity. You're my brother."

My cock had grown -- like the rest of me -- over the last few months. When Sis and I started doing stuff it was about the size of my finger. By my birthday it was longer than my thumb and about as thick. It was harder for Sis to get it all in her mouth.

Steph's tits had gotten bigger, too. The hair on her pussy had gotten thicker and wirier. That was the one thing I didn't like about licking her.

After lunch Mom and Dad had to go back to work. They promised we could all do something together that night, though. I didn't really care. They were okay for parents, but I always would rather spend time with my sister.

Once we were alone at home again we got naked, as we usually did. We enjoyed being naked even if we weren't going to do anything sexy. We were in Steph's room and she was folding her laundry. I was lying across the foot of the bed on my back, absently playing with my cock. Suddenly something soft fell across my face. I grabbed it and saw that it was a pair of my sister's panties.

"Try those on," she said, grinning at me.

"What for?" I asked.

"Because I want to see you in them," she replied. It was weird, but I always did everything to please Steph. I had even sucked a boy's cock because she wanted me to do it. I lifted my legs and slid the soft underwear up, raising my butt to slide them the rest of the way on. I rolled off the bed and stood up. Looking down I felt kind of silly. At the same time, they felt good on me. They were softer and slicker than my white briefs. They had lace around the edges and were a pale yellow. Because they were made for girls, there wasn't really room in them for my cock and balls. They were tight and my balls kind of stuck out at the sides. They felt good, though. In fact they felt so good that I got an instant hard on. The very tip of my cock stuck out at the top.

Steph walked over and sat on the bed. Taking my shoulders in her hands, she turned me to face her. She flattened her hand against my hard cock that the panties held tight against my belly. When she rubbed it up and down it made me hot too.

Then she pulled the front down, exposing my cock. She sucked me off while she ran her hands and fingernails over my ass through the material. For some reason, knowing I was wearing her panties made it more exciting. I held tight to her shoulders when I came. Steph squeezed my butt and swallowed.

She gave me a last lick and pulled the panties back up, letting them snap against my belly. "You can keep those," she said. "Happy birthday. Leave them on today." I was eleven. I didn't know anything about transvestites, or homosexuals -- this was 1960, remember. That was why it was so easy for me to give her friend Freddy a blow job. The nightly news didn't mention things like that back then. Ike was in the Whitehouse and the America I lived in was still pretty innocent. I was only learning that all these new things felt good. I had even enjoyed sucking a cock.

What I did know was that those panties felt really good the way they held my cock tight. They felt a lot better than my cotton briefs. So I was happy that she let me leave them on. I kissed both of her taut nipples and wanted to do more, but she pushed me away. "You should get some pants on. Darlene is coming over," she told me. She and my sister had been friends forever. I was disappointed that I couldn't lick my sister then, but the idea of seeing Darlene made me happy. I went to my room and put some shorts on over the panties.

I was watching American Bandstand when Darlene opened the screen door and came into the house. "Hey, Danny," she said. She had a kind of a tote bag slung from her shoulder. Her eyes went to the television and she watched a few seconds before asking where Steph was. I told her she was in her room. Then, remembering my sister was naked when I left her, I called up to let her know she was about to have company.

I watched Darlene's butt as she climbed the stairs. Darlene was a little fatter than Steph was. I guess that was why her tits were bigger. She wasn't really "fat", though. At least I didn't think of her as fat. That day I remember she was wearing a pair of green shorts that -- for the times -- were pretty short. They stretched tight across her wide butt.

After Steph had mentioned that Darlene was the one who told her about oral sex, I had thought a lot about my sister's friend. As I watched her wide hips and ass that day I wondered who had told her about it -- who she had sucked on and who had licked her pussy. I wondered if she was still a virgin, too.

I went back to watching the teenaged girls on Bandstand and wondering which ones were still virgins and whether their panties felt as good as the ones I was wearing. When the commercial came on I went to the kitchen to get a Coke. I took it out to the back yard and sat on one of the patio chairs.

A few minutes later Steph and Darlene came out. They had changed clothes. I realized that Darlene had brought her swim suit in her tote bag. It was a bright blue bikini. Steph's was hot pink. Bikinis were fairly new then. Steph had whined long enough for Mom to let her get one that year. I was impressed by the way both of them looked. My little yellow panties got a lot tighter suddenly. It was just like seeing them in their underwear.

As I have said, our family didn't have a lot of money. So there was no pool in the back yard, except the little wading pool. Steph and Darlene weren't interested in swimming anyway. They were going to work on their tans.

They spread a blanket on the grass and towels on top of that. Steph had her little transistor radio and a bottle of suntan lotion. I watched them get settled before I decided to go back inside. Just as I slid the door open, Steph called me back. "Would you rub some lotion on my back, Danny? Please?"

Well I couldn't turn her down, of course. I loved every chance I got to touch her body. I set my empty Coke bottle on the step and went over to where they were. I got on my knees next to my sister and picked up the lotion. She had me wait a second while she unhooked the bra top of her suit and slipped out of it. I caught a glimpse of the side of her small tit. Neither she nor I thought anything of it, since we spent so much time naked together. Darlene watched the whole thing like a hawk, though. I glanced up at her and saw her lips curve into a smile.

I squirted the white lotion out on Steph's back, giggling when I thought about how much it resembled my sperm. I spread it all over her back and shoulders. When my hands got close to her butt I slipped the tips of my fingers just under the waistband of her suit. Darlene was still lying on her side and watching while she pretended not to.

I finished and stood up. "Wait a sec, Dan," Darlene said. My mouth dropped open when she sat up and just took off the top of her suit. Her tits were right there out in the open for me to see. They were round and topped by big round nipples. She smiled at me and then went down on her stomach. "Do me now," she said. Steph just giggled through the whole show.

I couldn't help that my cock was plainly hard inside my sister's panties and my shorts. I didn't really care, either. I went around and knelt next to Darlene. I repeated what I'd done with Steph. The one difference was that when I slipped my fingers under the waist of her shorts I went farther. I went far enough to where I felt the top of her ass crack. She giggled and I saw Steph wink. I wasn't sure whether she was winking at me or at Darlene.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.