Sis - Cover

Sis

Copyright© 2004 by falcon29

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Told to me as true by a friend, this is another first time story. I've known this guy a long time, but only recently met his sister. Having met her, I believe him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

School got out for the summer at the end of May. That year I had more reason to look forward to summer vacation. It meant that my sister would be spending a lot of time home alone during those long hot summer days while our parents were at work.

We got into the habit of spending the whole day naked. Our house was at the end of a turn around. There were neighbors on either side, but those houses sat at an angle to ours. Everybody had high fences and our back yard had tall poplar trees planted close together next to the fence. It wouldn't have been impossible for somebody to see into the yard, but they would have had to make a real effort.

With the weather getting nicer we ventured outside naked. It felt great to lay in the sun with the fresh air all blowing all over my body. Dad bought us one of those little plastic wading pools. Even he and Mom would sometimes sit in it on hot days to cool off.

We were sitting in it one day. We weren't doing anything, just enjoying the cool water. I had gotten used to being naked with my sister enough that I wasn't always hard. The phone rang in the house. Steph jumped out of the pool and ran to answer it. When she came back she said it had been Freddy, a guy from her class.

"We need to get dressed because he's coming over," she said.

"We're not supposed to have company when Mom and Dad are gone!" I reminded her. That wasn't completely true. They didn't mind if my friend Jimmy came over as long as Steph was there. Stephanie's friend Darlene could come over, too. But even I knew that Steph was strictly forbidden to have boys in the house when our parents were gone.

"Calm down," she said as she dried off. "You aren't gonna tell are you?" Well, of course I wasn't. She and I had too many other secrets for us to "squeal" on each other. "He's really cool, Danny. Besides, you'll be here so nothing can really happen."

I dried off too and we went in to get dressed. About an hour later Steph answered Freddy's knock on the door. She introduced us. I thought he looked kind of disappointed to see they weren't going to be alone, but he was okay to me.

I lounged on the pillows on the floor in front of the TV while they sat on the couch together. Steph got sodas for them. After a few minutes they got off the couch. Freddy went to the bathroom and Steph got down next to me. "We're gonna go to my room, Danny," she said. "I told him that if he licks me I'll give him a blow job." I looked at her. I felt really jealous. But the idea was exciting too. She reached down and found that I was hard inside my shorts. She kissed me and whispered that she wouldn't close the door all the way so I could watch.

I waited until they had been upstairs for a few minutes before I tiptoed up. I went down the hall and saw that Steph really had left the door open a little bit. When I peeked in I saw they were already naked. My sister was half lying back against the headboard and pillows. Freddy was lying on his belly with his head between her thighs. Steph's eyes were closed and her fingers were in his blond hair. Once she opened her eyes and looked at me with a grin. She winked then closed her eyes again.

I looked at the naked boy's body. His butt was tight and flat. He had strong looking legs and his arms looked strong as they wrapped around Steph's legs. I got a funny excited feeling looking at him. It was almost like when I looked at my sister but different somehow. Like I said, this was 1960 and I was ten. I hadn't learned about homosexuality. There was no taboo in me looking at another boy naked.

Then Steph's voice rose up in a loud groan. She stiffened and Freddy gripped her legs tight as she came. He rose to his knees wiping her juices off his face. My eyes bugged out when I saw his erection. It was a lot bigger than mine. He leaned back and Stephanie rolled up in almost the same position he had been in moments before. She took his big cock in her hand and stroked it. He moaned and grunted, "Suck it, Steph!"

She licked it first like a lollipop. It seemed to get harder. By then, of course, my shorts were in a puddle around my ankles. I was jerking my little cock for all I was worth. Steph started sucking him. She couldn't get it all in, like she did with me, but she managed most of it. I was lost in the excitement and forgot I was supposed to be quiet. I must have made a noise because he looked up at the door.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.