Sis - Cover

Sis

Copyright© 2004 by falcon29

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Told to me as true by a friend, this is another first time story. I've known this guy a long time, but only recently met his sister. Having met her, I believe him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

In the days that followed my sister sucking me to my very first (dry) orgasm, I continued to teach myself to masturbate. I had been "playing with myself" (as parents called it back in the fifties and sixties) for as long as I could remember. I was always intrigued that my immature penis would sometimes get longer and stiff. Thanks to my mother's version of things I knew that one day it was due to this response that I could become a father. (Mom left out the part about how good it would feel.) She also neglected to tell me how much fun it was to practice. She never explained just exactly how I could put my seed in the egg. My sister was the one who told me about that.

Anyway, about the third or fourth time I managed to reach orgasm by myself I watched in amazement as a milky fluid spurted out of my cock and splashed against the wall of the shower. As I continued to stroke, the liquid made my shaft slicker and made the whole thing more pleasurable.

I knew that this was the "seed" that the books and Mom talked about. I was bursting to tell Steph. I dried off and got into my bedtime clothes -- briefs and a tee shirt -- and slipped past my room to the door of my sister's room. She was already in bed when I tapped at her door. Entering the room I saw that she was the picture of innocence with her flannel nightie and a copy of Little House open on her lap.

"What's up, Danny?" Steph asked me. Her brows furrowed at my expression. I crossed to the bed and pounced on it next to her. I leaned toward her and whispered in her ear.

"I squirted seed!" I said. She pulled back from me with a doubting grin.

"No way! You're still too young!" she said.

I nodded my head, with pride. She slipped one hand into my briefs and used a finger to rub over and around the tip of my suddenly reawakening cock. She pulled her hand out and sniffed her finger. Then she licked it. Then she grinned and hugged me. A thought hit me then.

"Where did you learn about sucking?" I asked her.

"I did it before," was all she said. I asked her who she'd sucked. She told me that she and this boy in her class had sneaked into the store room at school one day to kiss.

"After we had been kissing a while, he took my hand and put it on his penis. At first I tried to take it away but I was curious too. I'd seen you naked and stiff, but he was bigger. So I rubbed it a little bit.

"He unzipped his pants and took it out. I played with it a while and then he asked me to suck it. I knew Darlene did that, but I didn't think I wanted to. Then he asked if he could kiss me between my legs. I'd heard of that, too, and I let him. It felt really good! He even licked me!" Her story had me stroking my cock as I sat next to her on her bed.

"Anyway, he told me that guys like it when girls suck on them (which I knew from Darlene, but I acted like I didn't). Finally I just got on my knees and took it in my mouth. It only took about five seconds before he groaned and squirted. I jerked it out of my mouth and pointed it away. Still I had a glob of it in my mouth. It didn't taste bad, just strange." So that was it. She said she hadn't done it again until with me. My curiosity satisfied, I kissed her good night on the cheek and bounded off the bed and went back to my own room. It wouldn't do for Mom or Dad to see me coming out of Steph's room with a hard cock.

I read until Mom came up to tuck me in. Even before I heard the light switch click I was shoving my underwear down. By the time I heard Mom going down the stairs to sit with Dad I was well on the way to orgasm. I guess most guys are like that -- once they learn their cock has other uses than pissing, it's like a new toy.

Anyway, a few minutes later I was startled by the appearance of a silhouette in the open doorway. I relaxed when I realized it was Steph. She tiptoed across the floor and slipped into bed next to me. Wasting no time, she took over my hand job. That freed my hands to explore her tits and pinch her nipples. With our parents just downstairs, she wouldn't take her nightie off, though, so it was less exciting than it could have been.

She pushed the blanket down and got between my legs. The familiar feeling of her mouth engulfing my cock was as good as it had been the first time. She sucked and licked a few minutes and then lifted her head up. "I want to taste your stuff, Danny," she whispered.

I was more than willing to let her. It didn't take long, especially when she slid one finger down and played with my butt hole. It was the first time she'd done that. I felt the throbbing in my cock and gasped. Steph shoved my whole cock into her mouth and sucked as I felt the squirting start. When it was over she sat up and grinned at me. "I guess this means you're a man now," she said. For some reason I felt my face get hot with embarrassment. I sure didn't think of myself as a man, but she gave me a kiss on the cheek and silently left the room.

That weekend our parents went out again. They'd been invited to play cards Friday night with my Aunt Denise and Uncle Harry. Friday rolled around and Mom gave Steph her orders. "There are TV dinners in the freezer and ice cream for dessert." Steph probably wasn't listening, but she kept nodding anyway. She was as excited as I was about having some more privacy. I had been stiff most of the afternoon, ever since she told me she was going to teach me something new.

Finally we watched as the station wagon rolled down the driveway and disappeared up the street. Stephanie glanced at the clock over the mantel. "Okay, it's 5:30. Are you hungry?" I was. "Okay. So am I. We'll eat first then," she said. She was all business now and clearly in charge. She grinned at me. "Let's get naked!"

We giggled and stripped to our skin, tossing our clothes into the bathroom in case we had to dress fast. Steph turned on the oven and grabbed two of the dinners from the freezer. We went to the family room and the living room closing the drapes.

I had never had dinner naked before. It was cool. After we ate Steph told me to take our trays and stuff to the kitchen. When I got back to the family room I saw that she had kicked all the floor pillows into a pile in the middle of the room. She was sitting on them and her fingers were busy between her thighs. Her nipples were hard and pointy.

I walked over to where she was sitting and stopped in front of her. My little cock was pointed straight at her face. She opened her mouth and started to lean forward. Before we made contact, though, she grabbed my legs and, twisting around, she pulled me down next to her on my back. She jumped on me and held my arms down as she straddled me.

Back then, when I was ten and she was fourteen, there was about a foot difference in our heights. She also outweighed me. When we wrestled I was outmatched but sometimes I was still able to get her down. That night she surprised me, though. I didn't really mind because she was sitting right on my hard little cock and I felt the heat and moisture of her crotch as she straddled me.

"Time for lesson number two, little brother," Steph said. "Remember how I told you that guy licked me?" I nodded, squirming under her to rub against her almost hairless slit. "Well, it's the same thing as when a girl sucks on a penis. I want you to do that." I have to say I wasn't too keen on the idea of putting my mouth between my sister's thighs and licking her where she peed. Still, she'd done it for me so I couldn't really turn her down.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.