Sis - Cover

Sis

Copyright© 2004 by falcon29

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Told to me as true by a friend, this is another first time story. I've known this guy a long time, but only recently met his sister. Having met her, I believe him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I grew up with normal parents in a normal home. I went to a normal school -- well, normal for the fifties and sixties. My family was normal all except for my big sister. As far as sex education, I guess my parents were more liberal than some back then. I remember they had a set of little booklets written for different aged kids. They began by talking about the physical differences between boys and girls. The later books got into menstruation for the girls and erections for the boys. A bit farther into the set were the ones that actually explained sex and babies.

My sister was pretty normal until she turned about thirteen or fourteen. As the older sibling she was the Alpha child. As the younger sibling I always adored her and looked up to her. She is five years older than I am. I can remember when we were both really small that our mother used to bathe us together. When I got to be about five, though, that stopped. I don't think it was my age that brought it to an end; I think it was because my Sister was starting to develop.

I know now that ten years old is kind of early for girls to start entering puberty. I remember that one night we were in the tub and I noticed that she was getting bumps on her chest. "What's that?" I asked her, poking one of her tiny mounds.

"That's a boob, dummy," she said, pushing my hand away.

"Huh-uh," I replied. "Boobs are bigger, like Mom's."

"Mine will get bigger, too," she said confidently. She reached her feet in between my legs and gripped my tiny penis between them. "Just like that little thing will grow when you get older," she said. As long as I can remember my penis would get stiff sometimes. That night, with my sister's wet feet squeezing it was no exception to that. We both watched in fascination as it stiffened.

It felt good, but I wasn't sure why. Anyway, after that night she began playing with it just to watch it get stiff and soften again. Being normally curious, I finally told her she would have to let me play with her too. To us there wasn't anything wrong with what we were doing. One night our mom walked in on us when she was wiggling it back and forth and I had one finger sliding into her little hairless pussy. She handled it pretty calmly, but that was the last time we were in the tub together.

Mom told me by myself that brothers and Sisters weren't supposed to play with each other's privates, but she didn't really explain why. When I asked her why, she just said nice people didn't do it, and that was all there was to it. She had the same conversation with my sister, but she told her more, since they were both female and since Steph was older. Steph told me later that it was called incest. For a few years we were just like any other siblings. We had squabbles and fights. We played games together and had fun. There was no more sex play together.

Of course, my genie was out of the bottle. In my bed or in the tub alone, I loved to play with myself. I was way too young to even approach orgasm, of course. All I knew was that it felt good and it was forbidden for some reason.

My parents liked to go out alone once in a while. My family didn't have much money, but I never thought of us as poor. Both my parents worked and that was the way things were. Still, about once a month they might go down the street to the bar and grill that was owned by a friend of theirs. They'd have dinner and a few drinks, but they didn't come home drunk. Of course when this was all happening, I didn't know about drinking or getting drunk. In hindsight, however, I know it's true. Sometimes they went to a movie.

Whenever they went out my sister was left in charge. She was never mean to me, but she took her responsibility seriously. Usually it was a Friday or Saturday night when Mom and Dad went out. By the time I was ten we'd had television for about four years. Steph and I would watch the Danny Thomas Show and Ozzie and Harriet. That year a new show started: Perry Mason.

If it was a Saturday night Steph would always make sure I took a bath. Usually I bathed three or four times a week, depending on my activities and the time of year. Saturday was always bath night, though, since we went to church on Sunday morning. She would read or watch TV while I took my bath.

She started getting bizarre one night when I was about halfway through my bath. She knocked at the half open door. "Danny? Can I come in?" she called. I had gotten a bit shy about nudity but I told her she could. I thought she had to pee or something and it was the only bathroom in the house.

She came in and sat on the closed toilet. She just sat there grinning at me. "What?" I asked. She just grinned harder and slid down to kneel next to the tub. I drifted the washcloth over my lap to hide my stiffening cock.

"Remember when we used to take baths together?" she asked in a quiet voice. I nodded. She was still grinning as she reached down into the water and under the washrag. She gripped my hard on and wiggled it.

"Steph, you're not s'posed to do that!" I cried. "Mom said! It's incest!"

"Are you gonna tell her?" I shook my head. She started to slide her hand up and down my little cock and it felt a lot better than anything that had happened to it up until then. I leaned back against the back of the tub and closed my eyes. "It's gotten a lot bigger than the last time we took a bath together," Steph said. Incest felt good, I thought. Then Steph used her other hand to cup my little ball sack. She started kind of bouncing it under the water. That felt good, too and I spread my legs farther apart so it would be easier for her. We stayed like that for a few minutes. Then she stopped and dried her hands off.

"Rinse off and get dried. There's something I want to do," she said. Then she just walked out. I pulled the plug and closed the shower curtain. I turned on the shower and rinsed all the sludge off my body. All that time my hard on was bobbing straight out in the air. When I was dry, I slipped on my underwear and a tee shirt. I went out into the living room but there was no sign of my sister. She wasn't in the kitchen either.

The only other place was her bedroom. That was where I found her. She was lying on her bed without a stitch of clothes on and her hands were between her thighs and she was groaning. I just stood in the doorway and stared for a few minutes. I saw that her boobs had grown, just like she said they would. She had grown some hair down between her legs, too, but not very much. Then she stiffened up and then I saw her body go limp. She didn't open her eyes and she was breathing really hard. I was afraid she had broken something.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.