Trailer Trash - Cover

Trailer Trash

Copyright© 2004 by Mikas

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Follows a young trailer park girl that was never taught anything about sex as she starts learning what it is.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   BiSexual   Incest   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

"Where are we going?" I asked Kevin, for the third time since getting into town.

"I told you, you'll see when we get there!"

"I hope it has a bathroom. I need to wipe up my pussy."

"What?"

"Well, there's so much cum dripping out of it, it's all slimy."

"You are such a slut!"

"What's that mean anyway?"

"It's a good thing. Don't worry, it just means you like sex."

"Oh, okay. Neat!"

"Yeah, it's a nice thing to say. So, if someone calls you a slut, you should offer them sex, okay?"

"Okay! But I really need to go to the bathroom!"

"Alright fine, there's a truck stop right up here. We'll stop there for you."

We soon arrived at a lone building with several large trucks parked around it. I went around back to the bathroom. There were two bathrooms, and neither were gender specific. I went into one and it was just one small room, no stalls or anything. I sat down on the toilet and spread my legs apart. Spreading my legs hiked my skirt up enough to fully expose my pussy. I took some toilet paper and started wiping the cum away from my pussy. It was all over, running down my thighs and covering all of my crotch. After a little bit of wiping, I was pretty decently cleaned up. It would still drip from my pussy if I stuck a finger inside, but I was okay for the time being. I didn't mind having some of it left there, it was just too wet before.

Then I heard a knock at the wall. I looked over and there were two fingers poking through a hole. I didn't even notice the hole when I came in. Why would there be a hole there? The fingers were wiggling around, maybe the person was trying to get something.

"Can I help you?" I asked, bringing my head close to the fingers so they would hear me through the hole.

"You ready to suck some cock?" I heard through the hole.

"What?"

"Come on slut, suck it!"

"Oh, okay. Want me to come over there?"

The fingers pulled out of the hole. No reply though. Maybe he changed his mind? Then, his cock came through the hole in the wall! Wow, this was so neat! I got down on my knees and took the cock into my mouth. It was hard to suck it like this, I kept bumping my nose into the wall. But it was so exciting to suck someone's cock when I didn't even know who they were! It was a pretty small dick, and it was easy enough to fit it all into my mouth, though my nose was starting to hurt from getting bumped so much. I pulled my mouth away from it and tried talking to him again.

"Hey guy... umm... it's hard to suck your dick like this. Can I just put it in my pussy instead?"

"Serious? Hell yeah!"

His cock slid out of the hole, then he handed me something through the hole. It was a small packet. He put his cock back through the hole. I looked at the packet. It said Trojan on it, though I had no idea what that meant. I put it down and turned away from the hole. With how small the room was, I could lean forward and put my hands against one wall, while pressing my ass against the other one. My skirt was already hiked up, so it was easy for his cock to slide right in. I heard him say something, but I didn't pay any attention to it. His cock was now inside me, and I pushed my pussy against the wall to make it as deep inside me as possible. It was such a strange position, standing against the wall like that. I could see myself in the mirror, I could see everything that was happening. I actually thought I looked quite beautiful like that, it was sexy the way my skirt was riding up over my ass. His cock was small and I didn't really notice it too much, but now I was getting more interested in just looking at myself while doing this. I tried making different expressions, seeing which ones looked sexy. I leaned against the wall more and puckered my lips. When leaning down that much, I could see how much my shirt was hanging open. I slid the side of it closest to the mirror off of my shoulder. I liked showing skin, it looked so beautiful.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.