Trailer Trash - Cover

Trailer Trash

Copyright© 2004 by Mikas

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Follows a young trailer park girl that was never taught anything about sex as she starts learning what it is.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   BiSexual   Incest   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

Karen didn't come home that day. My mother was gone all day too, so nobody really worried about her. That evening, I went out to find her. My mom was out for the night and the boys were asleep early, but I just couldn't let her stay out there all night. I ran down to the river and she was nowhere to be found. I spent a long time just running around looking for her. Finally, I decided to just check out in the storage trailer. She was in there, laying on some blankets.

"Hey" I said to her

"Hey." she spoke quietly

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"How long have you been back here for?"

"Dunno."

I crawled into the trailer and laid down next to her. She had the magazine open and was staring at it. I looked and saw it was a girl getting fucked by three guys at once.

"You like looking at that?"

"Dunno."

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah."

"Then why are you talking like that? Just mumbling and stuff."

"Dunno."

"Look, stop that! Talk to me!"

"Thanks."

"What?"

"For the shirt. Thanks."

"Oh... right. No problem. Look, I was going to bring you one, but the boys ran out to the river as soon as I told them what happened and I didn't have time to get one for you. I didn't mean to tell them... it just happened."

"Don't worry about it. I'm okay. It made me feel better that you gave me a shirt."

"Well... that's good. Are you just going to sit out here staring at that all night?"

"Maybe."

"What are you looking at that for?"

"Don't know. Just found it out here. I guess this is what David and Brian must have been looking at. Why are all these people doing that?"

Oh no, I forgot about that! Karen still had no idea what was going on. I really began to wish that someone would have been there to tell us about it before. I explained it all to her. It was strange, it seemed that she was actually interested in doing it more. It must have been that I said this is what grown-ups do, Karen always wanted to act like a grown up. It seemed that she thought this would make her all grown up. I told her about the party where all the adults were with the naked guy, sucking his cock. She had wanted so badly to go to that party, but mom wouldn't let her. When I told her about mom sucking the guy's dick, she really started getting interested in it all.

"Show me how to do it!" she insisted

"Well, we can get David or Brian in here and you could try it out on them."

"No, just show me now. I want to be an expert when I do it to them."

I demonstrated what I knew as best I could on her finger.

"You take it into your mouth like this," I said, taking pauses to wrap my lips around her finger, "keep your lips tightly wrapped around it. After that, all I really do it move my tongue around and bob my head up and down while sucking," I put my mouth back on her finger and sucked it into my mouth, "I guess that's all it takes. And when you do that, the end up shooting cum in your mouth."

"I don't know, I'd be so embarassed to do it to them! I don't think I can do that. It's just so... I don't know... that's their dick that I'd be doing that on!"

"That's the point! They like it"

"I don't think I'm ready for this yet. I want to try practicing before doing it on a real one."

"Whatever. I don't think it makes a difference."

"I just don't want them to think I've never done it before."

We talked for a while longer, then went back to our room. It was getting late, we were both really tired. The next day, David was very excited about something. He had been reading the magazine and wanted to show me something. We went into the bedroom and laid on the floor. Brian was in the room too, but he was just sitting around watching us.

David pulled my shorts off without even saying anything.

"What's going on?" I asked

"Just wait." was all he said

He spread my legs apart and brought his head down to my pussy. He stuck his tongue out and licked at the top of my cunt. I have no idea what happened, but it sent jolts through my body. It was a strange feeling, and he kept going at it making the sensation even stronger. My body jerked and I felt my pussy getting oily.

"Oh my god! What are you doing?"

"Like it?"

"YES!!"

"I read about it in the magazine. Says it will make girls feel good and their pussy will get wet, which means they're ready to have sex."

He licked at my pussy more, then brought his hand to it. He slid a finger inside me while still licking, and that felt incredible. My pussy was dripping wet, and he was ready to go as well. He pulled his pants off and brought his cock up to my pussy. I could hardly wait, I was finally going to be fucked. He slid his cock into me, the wetness of my pussy making it glide right in. It felt so good, last time I had tried sticking things inside me it had hurt a lot. This time it was different. It didn't hurt at all, it was great. His cock slid easily into me and he started pounding it into me. He started moaning loudly and suddenly I felt all the resistance in my pussy go away. It felt warmer too. He rolled off of me and I sat up. Looking down at my pussy, it was dripping wet. I could tell that some of it was his cum, he had just shot it inside me.

Wow, it had felt so good! It was short though, and I still wanted more. But he was done. I looked over at Brian. He had his cock out and was playing with it.

"You want a turn?" I asked him

Without hesitation, he was down on top of me. My pussy was so wet from David's cum, Brian was able to slip his cock in with no problem. I looked down at his cock going inside of me. It was getting coated with David's cum with each stroke. But again, it wasn't to long before he started moaning like that. he shot his load inside me and, like David, just got off of me and ignored me. I looked down at my pussy. It was soaking wet, and thick white cum was dripping out of it all over the floor. I guess there was really not much else I could do. They had their fun, and just left my pussy a dripping mess.

That's how life went for the next few weeks. Then Kevin came back to visit. This time, he drove himself out. He got his license and a truck. He asked me if I wanted to go for a ride, so I went with him. We drove off and headed back towards his house.

"So, do you remember everything I had shown you?" he asked me

"Actually... I've been practising."

"What? On who?"

"Brian and David. I've been sucking them off and they take turns fucking me."

"Does your mother know?"

"Nope, we've been hiding it from her."

"Wow... so you just get fucked all the time then?"

"Yup."

"Good girl. So then you wouldn't mind if I started fucking you too?"

"Nope, I love it when they cum in my pussy."

"You let them cum inside you? Wow, you girls out here are sluts. Would you let some of my friends fuck you too?"

"Sure!"

"Well, I think I did the right thing showing you about sex."

"Want me to suck your cock right now?"

"While driving?!"

"Sure."

"Hold on a minute."

He pulled off to the side of the road. The road was rarely used, so it was pretty much private out here. I leaned over and unzipped his pants. Pulling his cock out, I sucked it into my mouth and started licking it as best I could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.