Trailer Trash - Cover

Trailer Trash

Copyright© 2004 by Mikas

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Follows a young trailer park girl that was never taught anything about sex as she starts learning what it is.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   BiSexual   Incest   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

That night, I snuck David out of the house. We had to be quiet, because I didn't want anyone to know we left and follow us. We went outside to the storage trailer and climbed in. Kevin had told me not to let anyone see the magazine, so I hid it out here. David was wondering why we had to be quiet, but then was amazed when he saw the magazine.

"Where did you get this?" he asked

"Kevin gave it to me."

"Wow! How did he get it?"

"I don't know. Look at this! That's what my mom was doing at the party!"

"What is it?"

"It's a blowjob."

I then told David all about sex, all the things Kevin had told me.

"And that's not even all of it." I said as I finished telling him

"What else is there?"

"Watch."

I moved down to his crotch. He was just wearing sweat pants, so it was easy to get his cock out. I took it into my mouth and closed my lips around it. His cock was so small, but I felt it starting to grow as I flicked my tongue around on it. He was suprised at what was happening, but it seemed like he was enjoying it. His cock grew in my mouth and soon I was bobbing my head on his fully erect cock.

Looking up at him, I didn't even need to ask what he thought of it all. His eyes were rolled back and he was breathing differently. He had no idea it would feel anything like this. But I was eager to show him one of the tricks that Kevin had taught me. When his body started to make jerky movements, I took the cock out of my mouth and wrapped my hand around it. I pumped up and down on it and a few moans David came. It shot out of his cock and dripped all over my hands.

"Did you like it?" I asked him with a smile

"Wow!" was all he could say

"Look at this," I said, bringing my hand covered with his cum up to his face, "this is your cum. That's what boys do. Kevin did that in my mouth."

"Really? What did it taste like?"

"Nothing much really. Just kinda warm. Try it."

He licked at my fingers, then made a funny face.

"It's weird! It's so gooey!"

"You don't really notice it too much when it happens in your mouth."

"So this is what grown-ups do?"

"Yeah, pretty neat, eh? It's like we're all grown up now!"

"Wow! I can't wait to tell Brian about this!"

"Wait! We can't!"

"Why not?"

"I don't know. Kevin said never tell anyone about it. But I had to show you."

"Aawwww, I wanna tell him though!"

"Don't do it! Kevin said not to!"

"Who cares what he said? It's fine."

"Please David. I don't know why he said not to, but just don't do it."

"Okay, fine."

We left the trailer and went back to our room. The next day was hot from the start. After getting out of bed and having breakfast, I already wanted to go down to the river. Karen was more than happy to come along, but Brain and David said they felt like staying behind. Oh well, I just went down with Karen. We got down to the river and I took off my clothes. It was a secluded area, and I knew that nobody would ever come around, so it didn't really matter that I was naked. Karen wouldn't do that of course, she was so shy about her body. And she thought it was trashy that I went naked, which was strange that a girl dressed in cut-off shorts and a light flannel shirt would say someone else is trashy. I never went naked when the boys were around, she would think that was just way too trashy.

There was a area where the water tended to only be about knee deep, but at one part it dropped off quickly. We waded into the shallow area, when Karen splashed water at me. I splashed back and she ran towards the deep part. I had grabbed at her and had just caught her shirt when she tried diving into the water. The shirt was old and tore easily, sending her topless into the water. She screamed and splashed around.

"You tore my shirt!" she screamed

"I didn't mean to!"

"Don't look at me!"

"What? It's just tits, I have them too. You don't have to be such a prude."

"Give me a shirt!"

"This one's torn pretty badly, it's not going to do much."

"Give me yours then."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.