Trailer Trash - Cover

Trailer Trash

Copyright© 2004 by Mikas

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Follows a young trailer park girl that was never taught anything about sex as she starts learning what it is.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   BiSexual   Incest   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

My mother always told me that there were things in life worse than being poor. 'Sandy, ' She said 'things could still be good, even living the way we do'. I found it hard to believe. At 13, I had never owned new clothes and had seldom gone outside of the trailer park we lived in. I was home schooled, but I tended to just cheat to get it done. The weather was always hot and we had no air conditioning, so the only way we kept cool at all was dressing lightly and also going down to a nearby river. The trailer we lived in was fairly large, but still just a trailer. Right outside there's another smaller trailer of ours, used for storage. It might not have been so bad if it wasn't for my cousins coming to live with us a few years back. Before that it was just me and my mother, dad had moved away long ago. I never really knew him anyway, so it didn't matter to me. But my cousins Brian, David, and Karen... that's what made the place cramped. The trailer had two rooms, and my mother was set on keeping her own. So that put four of us into one room, which made things very cramped. Brian and David were twins, they were 13 as well. Karen was 14, but always pretended she was so much older. Life was pretty terrible. That is, until I found out what mom meant be things can still be good.

It started when one of the other women in the trailer park was getting married and invited my mother to her bachelorette party. We were strictly told not to come by that trailer, but when you're sitting at home with nothing to do, what's being told not to go somewhere matter? David was always getting himself into trouble, often getting us in trouble with him. So when he suggested to go spy on them, it could be taken for granted it was a bad idea. But, I was game. We snuck over to the trailer and crawled underneath it. There was loud music and cheering coming from inside, and the trailer seemed to be rocking around a bit.

"What are we doing down here?" I whispered to him

"Getting in. I've snuck into this trailer before, they have a hole in their floor. It goes into the closet"

"Wow, that's so neat!"

We found the hole he was talking about. It was small, but we were both pretty skinny kids and were able to fit through it. My breasts were developing nicely and made for a bit of a squeeze, but I still managed easily enough. The closet was dark, it seemed to be full of long dresses. Which was good, because they kept us hidden as we opened the door. We cracked it open just enough to see in. The closet was actually in the main room, and we could see what was happening in there. I almost screamed when I saw what was going on.

The room had several women in it, I recognized all of them. They were just the women from the trailer park. But there was a guy in there I didn't recognize. That guy, was pretty much naked! He was dancing around with just a towel wrapped around his waist. The women were all cheering and watching him. Sometimes he'd open the towel up around one of them and everyone would start laughing and cheering. It was strange, what was going on in here? I looked for my mother, and saw she was pretty close by. She was cheering along with everyone else, watching the man intently. He made his way over to her and opened the towel up. From here, we could see what was going on clearly. The man was naked under there, his dick hanging out right in my mother's face! He was moving his hips in such a way that it made his dick slap across her face. She was laughing, then she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around it. Her head bobbed up and down on it, then suddenly he pulled the towel away. Everyone was cheering and laughing, and my mother let the dick fall out of her mouth as she too started laughing. She seemed slightly embarrassed, but still laughing about it all. Then she took the cock back into her mouth and continued to move her head around on it.

"What's she doing?" asked David

"I don't know. It's... I dunno."

"Let's get out of here."

"Okay."

David went back down through the hole. I looked out into the room one last time before leaving. My mother had got out of her seat and was now turned away from the guy. She was leaning over the seat and had her skirt lifted over her back. The man was hitting his crotch against her from behind, it looked like his dick was inside of her. Everyone was cheering really loudly at this, and my mother looked so happy. What was going on? Oh well. I crawled back down through the hole and we got away from the trailer.

We went back to our trailer, going into the storage trailer. It was a place we would go to talk, as it was the most private place to go around here. It was cramped, but comfy since there were some old blankets on top of everything. We laid there wondering what all that was about back at the party(Looking back on this later in life, I always laugh at how un-educated we were about it. Homeschooling didn't tell us anything about it and the only way we could have found out was from our mother, who never talked about it.).

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.