One Strange Girl - Cover

One Strange Girl

Copyright© 2004 by BAP

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A lonely girl one day has something happen to her that will change her life forever for better or for worse you'll have to be the judge of that yourself.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Transformation  

The girls went upstairs to get ready to go to the mall. When Connie was done she asked Jenny if she was done getting ready yet. Jenny said "No, But I need to talk to you Connie. So Connie went into Jenny's room and Jenny asked Connie to sit on the bed because they had to talk so she sat on the bed and Jenny started to talk.

She started off with saying "Connie this I hope you already know but I don't want anyone to know what I can do". Connie said "Yes master, I already fingered that out". Then Jenny said "OK, Now do you want father to live here with us" Connie said "No, I would rather him find someone he can be happy with but we need the money he provides". Jenny said "I have some ideas on how to make some money and I have money in the bank which I was saving so I will use that money for us to live on plus I still have my job".

Then Jenny asked is there anything you would like to ask Connie and she said "Yes, 2 questions".

First when are you going to ask your father to move out and Jenny said "Tonight".

Now your second question then she asked have you been able to change shape for a long time and she said "No, just sense last night it was a lab accident when I was at work yesterday".

By this time Jenny was dressed and said are "You ready to go".

Connie said "Yes master".

Then Jenny said "We have to stop by the bank first" and Connie said "Yes master". So they went downstairs grabbed their stuff went outside got in the car and left.

As they were driving Jenny turned to Connie and told her to go to the mall and she would just use the ATM for the money they would need. So Connie drove to the mall, parked the car and they went inside and went straight to the ATM and Jenny got out $200.00. Then they went to the book store to pick up a picture book of fantasy creatures. Then they went to a costume store and Jenny bought a cat girl costume for Connie it was a black body suite with a tail, cat ear head band, and a collar for around her neck and a leash. Then Connie wanted to go to a jewelry store and on their way over Jenny saw a girl on the upper layer of stores but she had a weird white light all around her and Jenny couldn't help to stare at her and could tell she was a overly happy and bubbly person. Connie turned around and followed her daughters eye line and saw what she was looking at giggled and said,

"Dear, You have good taste in women just like me".

That shock her out of her stare and said "Of course, Mom I picked you didn't I, But mom can you see a white light around her". Connie just shock her head and said "No dear, Are you felling alright" with a concerned look on her face. Jenny just said "Ya, Just thought I saw something, so let's go to this store you were talking about". They finally got to the store and Connie grabbed Jenny's hand and pulled her into the store. They walked over to the clerk and asked if he had any sole mate necklaces that said master and slave on them and he said no but he had blank ones that he could engrave. Connie said go ahead and he left and they waited 10 minutes and he came back out and handed her the two pieces and Connie turned and looked at Jenny and said here dear and handed Jenny the half that said master. Jenny said "No, Mom you must put it on me" so Connie put the necklace on her then Jenny took the half that said slave and put it around Connie's neck. They left the mall and went back home to get ready for Dan to get home.

They get home and Connie went to put her stuff away but Jenny stopped her and said "Connie can you put the cat girl suite on so I can see you in it. Connie said with a blush on her face "Yes master, As you wish" and went upstairs to change giggling like a school girl. Jenny sat down and opened her new book and found a picture of a winged elf then she tried to stretch her ears to a point like the elf which she did but it really wore her out. So she put the book away and put her ears back the way they were just as Connie was coming down the stairs. Just as Connie got to the bottom of the stairs Jenny called out "Here kitty kitty kitty". So Connie started to walk over to her and Jenny said "I thought kitty cats walked on all fore legs". So Connie stopped walking and got on her hands and knees with a smile on her face and started to crawl over to her. When she got over to where Jenny was setting she started to rub her body on Jenny's leg and started to purr. So Jenny reached down and started to scratch behind her ears and under her chin then grabbed Connie's leash and said "Up kitty" so Connie crawled up on the couch next to Jenny and said "Meow, Kitty loves master" and Jenny said "And master loves kitty". Then just as Jenny was going to kiss Connie the door opened and Dan walked in, home from work and saw them on the couch and busted up laughing and clapping his hands and they just stared at him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.