One Strange Girl - Cover

One Strange Girl

Copyright© 2004 by BAP

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A lonely girl one day has something happen to her that will change her life forever for better or for worse you'll have to be the judge of that yourself.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Transformation  

On a beautiful sunny day in summer a girl was walking to school smiling and talking to a friend of hers when a truck came screaming around a cornier running from the cops but he took the turn to sharp and jumped the curb and up on the sidewalk out of control and before the two girls saw what was happening they were struck by the truck blowing the two girls apart. As the one girl known as Jenny was picking herself up off the grass where she landed she screamed out her friend Sakura's name when she saw her laying in the road in a pool of her own blood and she ran over to her dropped to her knees next to her holding her head saying "No it can't be, Sakura I love you please don't leave me" with tears in her eyes.

Two years later Jenny was sitting in school not lessoning to the teacher because she was bored with this class. She was a 17 year old girl that no one knew because after what happened to Sakura she never wanted to get hurt again. It was Friday and when school let out for the day she left to go to work at a science lab as a clean up girl but she had a special job to do today. See she is a very smart girl for her age because all she does is work and study and she loves science and one of the scientist is going to let her help with a experiment and she couldn't wait to get there to help.

When she got to work she went straight to the lab and said I'm here Doctor Kale.

He turned to her and said "Hello Jenny ready to start". and she said yes sir and he chuckled and said go over and move the laser over to the rat cage then come back over here and we'll start.

She did as she was told and Doctor Kale fired the laser at the rat. It looked like nothing happened and Jenny said. Well it didn't work and he said it mite have lets see and he dropped a picture of a rabbit in front of the rat and it changed into a rabbit. He through his hands up in victory and said it worked and Jenny said what in the hell was that. He looked at her and said I have made a laser that will allow anything to take on any form that it sees but I don't know if something can change by memory because the lab won't let me use anything other than rats and mice and the laser is to strong for the mice and they blow up. Then he said lets kill the rat and he opened a trap door and it fell. Jenny said where did it go and he said the incinerator then he said lets go I have to fill out the paper work and maybe if I can impress them they will let me use dogs or monkeys then they left and they where in the coffee room when she remembered she left her book bag in the lab. He said you go back and get it and I'll get you some coffee because your going to help with the paper work.

She left to get her bag and when she got into the lab she saw a person at the laser and she said what are you doing in here. Which startled him and he knocked over the laser and as it fell it spun around and struck the floor pointed at Jenny and it discharged and shot a laser beam at her and it struck her in the chest blowing her thru the lab door and slamming her into the wall in the hallway. When she woke up she felt funny but calm and she got up and walked into the lab got her book bag then went to see the doctor in the coffee room. When she got there he said there you are then she told him about the man in the lab and that the laser got knocked over and looked broken so they went back to the lab to assess the damage. She helped clean up the lab and found out the laser needed to be rebuilt and she said I got to go or my folks will kill me.

On her way home she felt funny and remembered what the laser did to the rat. She looked around and saw a dog and a tall man then ducked into an ally and changed into the dog and the tall man she saw on a street cornier. Then she changed into a dog again to find out she could do it from memory.

When she got home she went up to her room got undressed then she changed into the man again and found out she could change even the part she didn't see because now she had a 8" dick, flat washboard stomach, and nicely built chest then she reached down and started to jerk off, Moving her hand up and down her dick very slowly at first then she started moving faster then she felt a strange sensation from her balls and shot a load of sperm all over her floor, desk, and hand. Then she changed into herself again then went down stairs for dinner. When she was done eating she went upstairs to her room got undressed for bed then she had a crazy idea and changed into the dog jumped onto her bed and went to sleep.

When she woke up she found herself still in dog form so she changed back into herself and went down stairs for breakfast. When she saw her mother down stairs cooking breakfast. She stopped before she said hello and went up stairs to her parents room and saw her father still asleep and so she grabbed his robe out of the bathroom then changed into her father then put the robe on.

Time to see what sex is like from the other side plus mom is so sexy it would be a crime to not do it she said.

She went down stairs walked up behind her mom and said "Morning honey, Jenny is still asleep and I'm horny lets play" while wrapping her arms around her. Then started massaging her tits and she pushed herself back ageist her daughter and said didn't you have enough last night and we could get caught giggling the whole time pushing her ass ageist her daughters hardening dick. So Jenny spun her mother around and pushed her lips to her mothers lips and invading her mouth with her tongue and grabbing her ass pulling her mother closer to her.

"I have to have you now" Jenny said.

Then picked her up and laid her on the dinner table and pulled her night gown over her head and she laid nude on the table and Jenny took her robe off to show she was nude also then lowered her mouth to her mother lovely rounded breasts. Then she started to suck on her nipples and lowering her hand to her mothers pussy and started to finger her twat.

"Honey could you give me a blowjob" Jenny said.

Jenny's mother licked her lips and moved to slid off the table and down to her knees and said you must be horny because you haven't asked me to do this in a long time. Then she took her daughters dick in her hand and gave it a kiss before she lowered her mouth onto Jenny's dick and started to move it in and out of her mouth and getting her tongue working to and in about 2 minutes Jenny came deep into her hungry mothers mouth. Then her mother took Jenny's dick out of her mouth and said can you fuck me now big boy. Then stood up and bent herself over the dinner table to present her lovely rounded and firm ass ready to be fucked. So Jenny started by getting behind her mother and swiping her now painfully hard cock over her mothers love lips then she pushed it all the way in. Then started to move in and out getting faster as she got going then she heard her mother say something she never thought shed say.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.