High School Whore - Cover

High School Whore

by Mikas

Copyright© 2004 by Mikas

Erotica Sex Story: Lisa tells her sons about their father. Or rather, why she has no idea who their father was.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   BiSexual   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   .

It's hard trying to explain to a child that you don't know who their father is. It's already hard enough when they get old enough to start wondering things like why they were starting school just after you had graduated high school. The mere 14 year age gap starts becoming obvious to them after a while, and by the time my son was in high school and I hadn't even hit 30 it was impossible to get around questions. So, I had to explain it all to them. The problem was that pretty much any guy that I had ever spent any time with I had fucked, or at least sucked them off, so explaining things in a good motherly way was not my strong point. My twin sons looked at me strange as I sat them down to explain it all.

"You see," I said, "I was basicly just a little too slutty when I was your age."

Their reaction clearly showed that that was not the most subtle way of starting the conversation. Oh well, I just went on to tell them everything that happened.

I was young for my grade, I hadn't quite turned 14 when I started high school. I was still a hot little thing, skinny girl, long red hair, some nice breasts that I never wore a bra to cover. I'd also wear loose clothing a lot, and it was well known. Guys would often drop something and ask me to pick it up, just because they knew they'd get to look at my bare breasts as I leaned forward. One of the seniors at the school had started hitting on me, and I was easy to accept his offer. He was a nice guy, soft to the touch. I didn't like the others, so many of them were just all about working out. Hairy and muscley, it just didn't do it for me. I soon became very sexual with my boyfriend, he'd come over to my house and fuck me after school almost every day. I had sucked his cock the first day that we went back to my place. He showed me what to do, and I did just what he said. I got to taste his cum, and he made sure I swallowed every drop.

We were doing well for a while. My mother wouldn't come home until late, so we knew we were safe. It wasn't until one day that a package had been left on my doorstep addressed to me that we had any problems. My boyfriend Theo was with me, like always, and he was the one that picked it up as we went inside.

"Package for you Lisa." he said, and looked down at it. "Open in private? What's this? No address or anything, just your name and 'open in private'."

"What? I don't know? I'm not expecting anything." I said

"Well, let's just see what it is then!"

"Hey, it says private!"

"What's so private it has to be hidden from me?"

He tore it open and pulled out the contents. A VHS tape and a envelope. Strange. He handed me the envelope and went to put the tape in. I opened it up and read it. It said:

I have been watching you. This tape is just a bit of what I have, there's plenty more to choose from. Go to the fence right outside your window tonight at midnight. Alone. Remember, I can get this tape to your parents, or his.

I stared at it. What was this about? I re-read it, surely I had misread something. Then the TV turned on and Theo was playing the tape. It was blank for a second, then the image popped up. It showed quite clearly me fucking Theo! I gasped, it was so clear and right there! It cut to a scene of him shooting cum all over my face, then using his fingers to push it into my mouth! How did this person have video of us? Then in one shot it was through blinds. Of course, out my window! I never even thought about it, I tended to leave the blinds up a lot of the time.

"What the fuck is this, Lisa? What's that note say?"

I was silent, so Theo just grabbed the note from me and read it.

"What the fuck! Your fucking neighbor did this! No fucking way! Lisa, you have to talk to him. You have to get those tapes from him, I can't let my parents see this. What if he goes to the police? I'm 18, you're underage! I'd go to jail! What the fuck is going on, Lisa, you go do whatever he says. Get those fucking tapes!"

I still couldn't even speak. The rest of that day was hard for us, it was also the first time that we didn't have sex. He left, and I just sat on my bed. I looked out the window, and up on the second floor of the next house over I could see a video camera just sitting there pointing at me. I laid down and cried.

That night I went out to the fence. I heard a whisper over by one corner of it. It was in the corner and also covered by some bushes, but there was still enough room between the bushes and the fence for me to fit. There was a hole in the fence, and if I squatted down it was right around eye level. I heard the whisper again, and saw a finger poking through the hole.

"Hey. You're Lisa, right?"

"Yes. What do you want?" my voice was so shaky

"You don't want those videos out, here's what you have to do. You're going to suck me off every single night."

"What?"

"Each night, come out here and suck my cock. Also, never close your blinds again. You always fuck right in front of the window. Got that?"

"No! Don't do this!"

"Shut the fuck up bitch, you don't do as I say and your boyfriend is going to jail. Now get ready to suck it."

His cock poked through the hole in the fence. It was flaccid, and stood there waiting for me.

"Start sucking right now or I won't give you another chance!"

I thought about Theo. I couldn't stand him going to jail, I'd be crushed. Slowly, I took the cock into my mouth. It started perking up quickly, the familiar feel of a cock hardening in my mouth. I sucked Theo hard all the time before we'd fuck. I loved feeling that cock harden in my mouth. But this was so nasty... so nasty and slutty. But, if I just imagined it was Theo, I'd be fine. It hardened, and I worked at it as best I could. It was hard with the fence right in my face, I hit my nose on it a few times trying to deep throat him, but overall I got comfortable sucking the stranger's cock.

Soon enough, I felt it pulse and it shot it's load into my mouth. I swallowed it all down quickly and took my lips off of it.

"Good job, be back here tomorrow same time."

"Wait! What about the tapes!"

But he didn't say anything again. I ran back into my room and just cried the night away. I didn't sleep at all that night. When my mother saw me in the morning, she asked what was wrong. I looked so terrible, I just told her I was sick. She let me stay home and I just stayed in bed crying all day. Later in the day there was a knock at the front door. I answered it and it was Theo. He came in and hugged me, then sat me down on the couch with him.

"What happened?" he said

I couldn't tell him. Just him saying anything made me want to cry.

"It's okay, you can tell me. I won't get mad at you. Did he make you fuck him?"

"What?" I was suprised that he was so willing to accept it.

"Did he? Don't worry, you're doing this to save us."

"I sucked him off."

He smiled. "Good"

"What? Why is that good?"

"Well, now he won't do anything, right?"

"He wants me to suck him off every night."

"But what about the tapes?"

"He didn't say anything about it."

"Okay, well here's what I want you to do. Just suck him off each night like he says. As long as you do that, we'll be fine. Don't worry about me, I'll be okay. Just imagine it's my cock or something, I want you to try to enjoy it. If you don't do a good job, he'll probably get mad at you."

I cried and fell over into his lap. This wasn't how it was supposed to be! But still, it did have a certain bit of kink to it, I was actually aroused in a way. I felt better that Theo was fine with it, though it was strange. So, each night, I'd go suck off the guy's cock. After two weeks of doing that, nothing was different. He never said anything about the tapes, it seemed like this would never stop.

I told Theo that I just didn't know what to do. I thought the guy must be bluffing, so I wasn't going to go out there anymore.

"No! Don't do that! What if I go to jail because of that!"

"I just can't do this all the time. He never says anything, I don't think he'll ever stop. I just can't do it. I'm not going out there again."

"Okay, well wait, let me think of something."

"Like what?"

"Okay... well, I have an idea. Let's blackmail him! We'll have a guy suck his cock, and then videotape it. We can just put the camera over the fence to get his face and show that it was him getting sucked off by a guy. Everyone would think he was gay, he'd probably give us the tapes then! He wouldn't want his family to think he was gay!"

"Where would we get a guy to do that?"

"Well Lisa... there's something I have to tell you. I'm bi."

"What!?!"

"I'm bi. I'll do it."

"You're bi? What the fuck? Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"I didn't want you to hate me. But now, I think I can get us out of this whole mess."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.