Champ - Cover

Champ

by Doug Combs

Copyright© 2004 by Doug Combs

Erotica Sex Story: Another experience between my wife and her dog. Her first oral experience with her dog.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   Oral Sex   Bestiality   .

Since I have told you about my wifes first experience with Champ I figure its only fair that I tell you something about her dog. The first real love in her life.

We know very little about Champs background. My step dad brought him home from one of his cross country hauls. He was an over the road trucker. He told us he met an older couple in Northern California at a truck stop. They were having to move and they could not take their pet dog with them to their new place. The owner did not allow pets. Champ was a very large, fierce looking dog. He was a cross between a German shepherd and I think a wolf. He looked almost blind as he had steely, blue eyes. The most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. His coat was grey.The old folks told Dad thathe was a very good dog, and he loved kids. Dad had promised the younger kids a dog for a long time, so he accepted Champ from them, and brought him home to us. It didn't take Champ long to become a part of the family. He was very freindly and soon had stolen our hearts. He became very protective of the little children.

I had better explain my family a bit. My real Dad had been killed in an accident. Mom had remarried. I had three half brothers and a half sister much younger than I was.

I never realized dogs could be so loving towards women until Champ seduced me the first time. After that my love affair with Champ lasted several years until he was killed. I eventually came to realize that Champ had been trained to love women somewhere in his life. Possibly by that older couple. They had never said anything to Dad about hislove of women when they gave him away. As time went on I even wondered about my Mom and Champ too, as they spent a lot oftime together alone during the day when the kids were in school, and Dad was gone a lot on the road. I wondered if he fucked her too. I never wanted anyone to know what Champ and I did together, so I was afraid to ask Mom about women and dogs, so I never found out about her.

After our first encounter, every time I came home horny and frustrated Champ was more than willing and ready to give me release.

One night I came downstairs naked, and sat in the chair, our chair as I now called it. Champ was willing to lick me, but seemed reluctant to go any further, and I needed his cock. He would lick a while and seem to loose interest and go lay down. Finally I went over and got on the floor by him. I began petting him. As I petted and talked with him I began rubbing his stomach, slowly getting closer and closer to his sheath holding that wonderful cock of his. The closer I got toit the more he seemed to squirm under my petting. It didn't take long and I was moving his sheath back and forth with my hand on his cock inside. It started to peek out at me, first a little tip, then an inch or so, then four or five. I couldn't resist, I let go of his sheath and grabbed his slick, wet penis and really began to masturbate him.He really began to enjoy this. Soon precome was dripping from his cock. I put my ohtr hand under it and let some of the precome drip into it. I just had to taste this nectar of Champs. It sort of suprised me, It was a bit different than Bills, but it didn't really taste bad at all. I slowly bent down close to it and lightly began licking the tip of his cock. That too didn't have a bad taste either. Champ sensed the joy of the wetness of my tongue on his maleness. When I was the closest to the end of his cock he suddenly humped his rear and the end of his cock popped right into my mouth, suprising me. I immediately jumped back in shock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.