Substitute? - Cover

Substitute?

Copyright© 2004 by Ale Stone

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A story about firsts

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Exhibitionism  

Sue and I spent every day together and I even had to suffer a couple of days of celibacy when she had her menstruation. She was very generous with her panties during these days though, so I survived it without any wet dreams or blue balls. She even masturbated me a couple of times and she loved watching my spurting cock.

The days passed quickly and soon it was time for Jennifer to come back home. She called as soon as she was back and we made a date for the next day to go to the pool. Of course she insisted that Sue came also.

The day spent at the pool wasn't much different from other days, except that Jennifer was now with us. When we walked home we took the slightly longer way up through the woods. I don't know who decided it but suddenly I found myself on 'our' path and on 'our' special place, the place where the girls usually handed me my trophies.

"So, Jennifer, I think you have something for my brother," Sue stated and stopped suddenly.

It took Jennifer and me a couple of steps to realize that she had stopped and Jennifer had a slightly bewildered look on her face when she again faced Sue.

"Oh, I thought..." she didn't end her sentence but she blushed so much that it was obvious what she thought.

"You did, did you? Well, your wrong," Sue smiled to take the sting out of her words.

Without a word Jennifer reached under her skirt, rolled down her panties and stepped out of them. She handed the panties to me and I folded them into a small package and put them in my pocket. Just as Jennifer was to resume walking Sue reached under her skirt.

"Well, since my brother is such a busy masturbator, I too will give him my panties."

Sue hiked up her skirt, and pressing her chin to her chest, she trapped it. With a slightly clumsy movement she worked her panties down over her hips then stood motionless for a moment showing us her blonde fur before letting the dress fall down again.

When I had folded my sister's underwear and stored them securely in my pocket we stood for a while and looked at each other. It was as if we all three wondered if we could pick up our relationships where we had left off a month earlier.

"Inspection!" Sue suddenly cried, giggling as she drew up her skirt again and once more her blonde pubes glistened in the sunlight.

With a quick glance at Jennifer I fell to my knees in front of my sister, looking closely at her beautiful pink pussy before leaning forward and planting my lips at the absolute bottom of the soft flesh. Sue smiled and closed her eyes when my lips made contact with her softness. I stuck out my tongue and let it flick over the puffy lips, parting them enough to dip my tongue just inside her entrance. Her hips shook a little in response before she slowly pushed my head away.

"Jennifer," she gasped. "Inspect Jennifer!"

Still on my knees, I turned one-hundred-eighty-degrees and faced her. She looked down on me, flicked her eyes to Sue, who still had her skirt hiked up under her chin. Two bright, red spots could be seen on her cheeks and then... slowly, almost hesitantly, she reached down, took hold of the hem and started to draw it up, up over her slender thighs. Watching intently the juncture of her inner thighs, my eyes still fixed on the exposed spot, I missed when the skirt was drawn all the way up to her stomach, exhibiting her whole cunt to my eyes, to our eyes, my sister's and mine.

I drank in the sight in front of me. I was no expert on the female anatomy. On the contrary, I had only seen one naked female before and that had been my sister. Now my expertise doubled. I had never thought that two cunts could be all that different, cocks looked more or less the same to me. My sister's golden-haired cunt with its pink fleshy lips contrasted with Jennifer's jet black hair-covered mound with dark pink, almost red, inner pussylips, thinner and hanging out from between the two fat rolls.

Slowly, to give Jennifer time to react and stop me if she wanted to, I put my lips on the two flaps that hung down from her pussy and when my lips made contact with hers I felt that they were soft, very soft with just a hint of dampness. As I drew my tongue along the two meaty flaps they followed all the way to the front were they finally split open and my tongue dipped into a wetter place. I had practiced eating pussy on my sister for almost a month and knew where the clitoris should be so I searched for it with the tip of my tongue. When I found the little lump I let my tongue flip over it, causing Jennifer's hips to undulate a little. After a short while I stopped licking her sweet pussy and sat back on my haunches looking up at her. She smiled down at me.

"Brother," I heard Sue call and turned to where were she lay on the soft moss, her legs spread and the golden bush above the pink pussy on display. Without more words I understood what she wanted and I was happy to oblige her.

I moved between my sister's splayed thighs and she slid her hand down between our bodies, and with a soft grip on my hard cock, she placed its head in the proper position and with a slow thrust I buried my cock in her tight cunt, letting the bulbous head make way for the hard shaft, pushing the head in front of it till it knocked on the entrance to her womb. There I rested for a while, enjoying the feeling of her wet tightness and the occasional ripples that streamed down her channel. It wasn't orgasmic ripples, rather it was ripples of anticipation. She knew what lay in store for her, one of her shaking climaxes and I thought that the knowledge of spectators, well one spectator, made her shiver in nervous joy.

I started to thrust my cock in and out of my sister's clinging pussy causing her to moan her pleasure into my ear. I saw, from the corner of my eye, how Jennifer sank down on the ground beside us and when I glanced at her I saw that she had propped her head on her hand was staring intently at Sue's joy contorted face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.