Substitute? - Cover

Substitute?

Copyright© 2004 by Ale Stone

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A story about firsts

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Exhibitionism  

The next day I was left alone, except for my sister's company. She seemed willing enough to provide me with panties and she went through her inspections just as willingly. For about a week everything happened as it had before, then one morning there was a soft knock on my door and Sue came just inside and stood there looking at me for a while. I was still lying under my blanket, we were after all out of school for the summer. I noticed that her hair was still damp from her morning shower and that she had put a robe on.

"I was wondering if we could change panties now," she started. "I want to go down to the pool, the weather is warm and nice."

"Sure, no problem."

I fumbled under my mattress were I had hid her panties after I had tossed off in them the night before. As I started to hand them to her I got an idea.

"Do you mind if I put them on for you?"

She thought about this for a while and then she shrugged.

"OK, I guess."

I swung my legs out off the bad and in the process I revealed to my sister that I slept in the nude. Her eyes widened when she saw my cock for the first time. I beckoned her over till she stood in front of me. I loosened the sash and drew apart the two flaps of her robe. Under it she was naked! I stared just as wide eyed at my sister's naked body as she did mine. Her golden fleece was indeed golden and while it was actually rather thick it seemed thin because the hairs were so thin and fine. They were straight, not curled in any way and they all pointed towards the middle giving her a Mohican look. Just above the pink flesh of her pussy the hair stopped growing, at first I thought that she had trimmed her bush that way but at closer examination I saw that the growth stopped abruptly giving the pink flesh fresh air.

Without thinking, I put my hands around my sister's ass and drew her closer to me, forcing her to spread her legs as she stood above my thighs. When I didn't stop drawing her closer she lost her balance and fell onto my lap, causing her cunt to make contact with my stiff cock. She looked at me wide eyed but didn't utter a sound, and when I instinctively thrust my hips up, my cock slid along her slit, spreading apart the pink puffy lips. I felt her slick wetness against my hard shaft. I stroked my hands up over her hips and grasped her waist. It must have tickled because she sort of twitched upward, and when she dropped back down, she landed precisely on the tip of my stiffly upward pointing dick. Without either of us realizing what was happening her hymen was instantly ripped asunder by my intruding cock.

"Ooouch!" she cried out as my cock forced its way up into her, further and faster than I would have preferred had I been in control.

"Oouch!" I cried at the same time when her tight and not yet fully lubricated pussy canal forced my foreskin back over the head, almost tearing the string.

She stared at me wide eyed in pain and shock; her pupils dilated, her mouth open and a soft moan escaping her throat.

At the sight of my sister's agonized face so close up I fell back onto the bed, and since I still held her firmly around her waist, pulled her even harder down onto me forcing my cock another couple of centimeters deeper into her. Again she cried out in pain and I moaned deeply as the strain on my foreskin increased.

"Lay still," I hissed and she stopped her struggling. "You're hurting me!"

This made her lift her head, looking at me in disbelief.

"I'm hurting you?" she asked as if she couldn't believe what I had said.

"Well... not now, now you feel... nice!" I had to admit and she did; now that the weight of her body wasn't forcing my cock any deeper into her tight pussy it really felt great. I moved my hips a little, just to experience what it felt like. I was sure that my sister would jump of off me, now that she had regained her balance, but she didn't. Instead, she kept looking at me with big eyes. Heartened by this I made my hips move in the confined space between our bodies and my cock slid back and forth in small, centimeter deep moves. It was enough for me though. I felt as if I was in paradise.

The feeling of having a hot tight cunt wrapped around my cock instead of my own hand was indescribable. The intense feeling didn't last long because suddenly, without warning, my orgasm exploded. I felt it stream through my body starting from the tip of my cock, up through the shaft, and my spine. Finally, after it had spewed the first dose of sperm, it reached my brain and I became aware of it. I groaned as it hit me. All the time my sister sat atop me, looking down at me, but when she felt the first spurt of my hot, fertile sperm coat the inside of her cunt and womb she to moaned and fell down over onto me, her small, hard breasts pressing against my chest. I don't think she had an orgasm but she certainly felt mine.

When my orgasm subsided I weakly lifted up us on the bed with my sister still on top of me and me with my hard cock buried in her by now wet cunt and I fell asleep. Sue must have slept too because when I woke up about an hour later she still lay on top of me but my cock had slackened and slipped out.

I lay there for a while feeling how my sister's light body felt heavy on top of me. I thought I should wake her up but didn't know how to without scaring her, so I just lifted my hands, placed them on her tight bum and squeezed it softly. She murmured something and then she sort of drew her face against the pillow before she raised her head and looked at me. Her long blonde hair fell down around us, making a curtain for us to hide behind. My fingers touched the beginning of her soft pussy. With her legs spread on either side of my hips, access to it was easy. She lowered her face and placed her lips on mine and soon we were engaged in a deep kiss.

My cock had stiffened while I softly stroked my fingers over the part of her cunt that I could reach. I bent my cock down and soon its bulbous head again sniffed at the entrance of my sister's sweet pussy. She squirmed around a little and then she sort of hunched her lower body and my cock was trapped just inside of her.

"Oh, please go easy. I'm sore," she murmured but did nothing to stop me when I started to fuck her in a slow, languorous rhythm. She didn't do anything to help me either, she just lay there taking the soft thrusts. Once in a while she sighed softly and her breath blew against my neck. This time I lasted much longer and I must have fucked Sue for at least fifteen minutes before I felt the first sign of an approaching climax. It started with a tickling on the cock-head and spread rapidly along my body. My breath became labored and then it happened, I shot another load of fertile sperm into my sister's welcoming cunt. Again she sighed as she felt the warmth shoot into her and she pressed herself even tighter against me.

Afterwards I just lay there, basking in the afterglow and slowly caressing my sister's body; planting small kisses all over her, wherever I could reach. At last she had enough and rolled off me. She rested her elbow on the bed and put her head in her hand and with cocked head she looked at me, a little worried.

"We shouldn't have done that," she stated.

"No, I know, sorry. It really was an accident the first time."

"Yes, I know, but I didn't mean that. We shouldn't have made love without any protection."

"I could get some condoms," I volunteered, taking for granted that we would fuck again. "We are going to do it again, aren't we?"

She looked at me for a while and then she nodded her head and smiled a little ruefully.

"I guess. If we have done it once it doesn't matter if we do it more."

"Good. You know what?"

"No?"

"We could go down to the pool today, there is a machine in the men's room with contraceptives."

"Well, at least the pool thing sounds good," she stated and then she giggled a little. "OK, lets."

She jumped out of the bed and facing me she stood on the floor, waiting for me to get up.

"Shall we shower first?"

"No, I want you to be in me as long as possible, but aren't you going to put my panties on for me?"

"Oh, yes, of course. Sorry, I forgot," I said with a rueful grin.

I sat up and reached for her panties that lay on the floor. When I held them in my hands I looked her over one more time.

"Oh God Sue, you are beautiful... so beautiful."

I planted a kiss on her soft triangle of hair, then I held out the panties for her and she stepped into them. Slowly I drew them up her long shapely legs, and almost regretfully snugged them into place.

She scooped up her robe and went to her own room to get dressed. We spent the rest of the day at the pool and had a great time on our own. Some of the kids from our school were there as well and we played in the water with them. Once when I got to touch one of the girls I happened to look at Sue and I saw an air of disapproval on her face. Later I apologized, why I don't know but she accepted my apology gracefully.

Before we went home I remembered to get some condoms and triumphantly I showed them to Sue who just gave me a weak smile, not of approval but neither of disapproval, just a 'good boy' smile.

Our parents were pleased to hear that we had spent the day together, this took a load of worries from their minds. Of course they had noticed the tense feelings between us earlier in the year, and when they had made some goodhearted ribs about me and Jennifer, Sue hadn't jumped in as she would have earlier.

Mom and Dad usually just sat in front of the TV for a while after dinner and they went to bed about half past nine. I spent most of my evenings in my room, doing homework during school, playing with the computer or reading when we were on a break. This evening Sue came into my room and sat silently on my bed.

I sat with my back turned to her but her silence soon got on my nerves and I turned to look at her. She looked, not miserable, but almost.

"What? Don't you feel well?"

"Oh, sure, I'm fine. It's just... well I have a little pain, you know in my..."

It dawned on me at once what she was referring to.

"Oh, do you want me to have a look?"

She gave me a surprised look. Apparently that was something she hadn't thought of.

"O... K," she mumbled after a while. "Later, when mom and dad are in bed."

At ten o'clock the door to my room opened and Sue came in. She had taken a shower, thrown her robe on and wrapped a towel around her hair, the way that seems to be an art women muster from the day they are born. I for one have never managed to get it to stay in place for more than a couple of minutes.

I swiveled my chair around and motioned for her to step closer. Not a word had been said, we both knew why she had come. Silent she opened her robe and she was naked under it. Again I took in all of her beauty.

"You sure are a beautiful woman," I murmured, almost to myself, but she heard it and smiled at me. "Now, lets see," I said in a formal tone. "You have been suffering some pain in your vaginal area?"

She giggled. It sounded the way we had talked when we played doctor many years ago.

"Would you please lie down on the bunk so I can examine you?"

Obediently she lay down, her robe falling away to the sides. With no sign of a blush on her face she lay there, totally exposed to my eyes. I couldn't stop myself letting my hand stroke over the pink flesh, from her face down over her budding breasts, poked her in the navel and then I had my hand on her pussy.

"Spread a little wider," I said hoarsely and she did.

Her pink lips looked a little swollen and I carefully pried them apart so I could look up into the darker red of the interior of her pussy-canal. There were a lot of shades of red once you got to peek inside a girls cunt. The outer parts were pink, then it deepened to a redder shade and you could actually see that it wasn't dry inside; a sheen of dampness coated the whole area. I saw the little hole were she pissed and on top of that there was a little bulge, not as big as a pea but quite distinctive. I bent down to examine the beauty spread out in front of me, and when I was on my deepest stoop, I couldn't stop myself, I gave her pussy a kiss. Her hips jumped when she felt my mouth on her but she did nothing to stop me so I did it again, this time with my tongue extended. I had heard of eating pussy but never had I thought that I would be practicing it on my own sister!

I looked up over the bulging, golden haired mound and saw that Sue had her eyes closed, a little smile on her lips. I renewed my attack on my sister's sweet cunt, drawing my tongue the whole way from the small fleshy bit that separated her light brown asshole from the bottom of her pussy and all the way up until my tongue was tickled by the fine hair. I repeated this a couple of times but since I was in discovery-mode I stiffened my tongue as I drew it along her slit and her lips split open. Whether it was my saliva or her own juices I don't know, maybe a combination of both, but her pussy flowed with wetness now instead of the light sheen I had seen earlier.

Sue's breathing had for a while been deep and heavy but now she murmured a low 'mmmm' sound once in a while. Suddenly her hips lifted and she sighed deeply. I looked up on her again. Nothing had changed in her appearances but after a while her hand came down and she pushed me away from the spring I had been lapping.

"It's a little tender just now," she whispered after she had drawn me up so I lay fully on her body. "But maybe," she whispered after a while. "Maybe you can put it in for a while."

I knew the 'it' she referred to was my cock so I started to get up but she drew me down again.

"Where are you going," she pouted.

"Condom. Don't you remember?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.