Substitute? - Cover

Substitute?

Copyright© 2004 by Ale Stone

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story about firsts

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Exhibitionism  

It was the first really nice summer day and me and my gym-class had been running the three kilometer track that lead through some woods. It was while I was running on the narrow path that I suddenly slipped on a tree-root and sprained my ankle. It hurt quite a bit but wasn't so bad that I couldn't limp back to school on my own. When I got there the rest of the guys in my class had already showered and were about to leave. They stayed behind long enough for me to get undressed and start the water running before they all yelled their good byes.

I stood under the hot shower for a long time. The warm water worked wonders on my sprained ankle and when I stepped out of the shower booth and reached for my towel it wasn't there. I swore quietly to myself. I could have sworn that I had hung it on the hook on the opposite wall.

Grumbling under my breath, I went to my locker to get another one but when I got to my locker it was locked and the key was in my sweatpants! I was stranded without any clothes. I searched the locker room, looking for something I could use to cover my nudeness, but found nothing. That's when it hit me. My class mates were playing a prank on me and were standing outside, waiting for me to open the door and find them there, laughing.

I went to the door to check out the corridor. I had to step outside in order to see the whole corridor and when I did so I heard the door behind me click shut. I didn't pay any attention to the fact since it was a natural thing for a door with a door-closer to do.

The corridor was completely empty! Not a soul to be seen anywhere. There I stood, just outside the locker-room, naked as a jailbird and didn't know what to do. To call someone for help was out of the question, it would be just too humiliating.

That was when I heard light footsteps approaching. The sound echoed down the empty corridor before I saw the person making them round the corner and head towards me. My god! I seemed to be in luck. The person slowly walking down the corridor, with her nose buried in a book, was the shyest person I had ever met. I didn't know if I should be grateful or not. It was certainly to my advantage that she was the only person in the school that didn't talk to anyone unless first spoken to, and then she would only give a brief answer while blushing furiously. That in mind, there was little risk that anyone would find out that I had caught outside the locker-room... in the nude.

Jennifer must have sensed my presence because she suddenly stopped, lifted her eyes from her book and spotted me standing in the shallow alcove in front of the door, desperately clutching my privates. The normal Jennifer, the shy and proper young girl, suddenly seemed to have disappeared. In her place a surprised but curious young girl found herself confronted by the sight of a naked boy. Her eyes were fixed on the hands that cupped my crotch, shielding the sight on my manhood. A manhood that lately had started to act very differently than it had only last spring. Now it tended to stand straight up rather than hang limp.

Suddenly a blush crept over her face, and I bet all the way down to her toes too. After a second she lifted her eyes and looked me in the eyes. Was that a little smile I could spot on her lips? There certainly was a twitch in the corners of her mouth.

"Oh," she whispered. "Hi."

"Ah, yes. Umm... Hi. Sorry," I stammered. "I seem to have lost my clothes."

"You've what?" her eyes had again strayed downwards.

"Well, not lost as such. More... Ummm, stolen."

"Who would want to steal your clothes?" she whispered curiously.

"Oh, it's probably some of the kids that have hid them."

"Oh. Yes. Boys are so silly, aren't they?" She suddenly looked me in the eyes again, as if she dared me to contradict her.

"Ah, Ummm... Yes." I was telling the truth. The boys that stolen my clothes certainly were silly. Assholes actually.

"And what are you going to do now?"

"I don't know," I hated myself for the whine in my voice.

I looked at Jennifer. She was a cute kid. I had had the hots for her for a very long time, but whenever I had tried to strike up a conversation with her she had blushed fiercely and excused herself as soon as possible and fled into the sanctuary of the girls bathroom.

"Can't you wrap your towel around, you know..."

"They took that too," again that whine in my voice.

"Oh, I see. Well," she added after a rather long pause. I suddenly was the shy one and didn't know what to say. "Well, maybe... I don't know..."

"What? What?" now my voice was eager, desperate for a solution. Maybe she had thought of a way out for me.

"Well, maybe I could..."

Hell, I hated this. Couldn't she just come right out and tell me what she thought she could do!

"Maybe you could, you know, borrow my panties." Again she blushed, bright crimson this time.

"Your panties!"

"Yes, I know. It's a bad idea. Forget it. Well, I must be going," she glanced down again at my clutching hands.

"Oh, OK! OK!" I almost shouted, near panic. I didn't want to be left alone in this state.

"Here," she said, holding out the books to me in order to free up her hands and when I made no attempt to take them she looked at me questioningly. "Oops, sorry. Forgot," she giggled.

She bent down and put the books on the floor, then looked around to make sure no one was looking, and since we were alone in the corridor, in the whole school as it seemed, no one was. She reached under her skirt and soon I saw her panties slide down her slender legs and carefully she stepped out of them and handed them to me. They were white with small red roses with small green leafs printed on them - and they were small!

I let one of my desperately clutching hands free and reached for the flimsy object. My god! Not only were they small, they were thin as well. Almost see through!

Without turning my back towards Jennifer I tried to open the door to the locker-room with my elbow. The handled was easily pushed down but the door wouldn't budge, it didn't move a millimeter. It had locked behind me without my noticing it.

"What's the matter now?" she asked. There was no annoyance in her voice, only curiosity.

"The door," I stammered.

"Yees?"

"It's locked, damn it!"

"Tch, tch, tch," she clicked her tongue. "Language," in a tone of voice my mother would have used had she heard me.

"Sorry," I mumbled, humbly.

"It doesn't seem as if you have any option. I'll look out for you while you get the panties on."

I thought about the proposal for a while, but as she had said, I didn't have many options so I backed further into the shallow alcove but found that it was not a good idea. I would be facing her full frontal if I tried to get her panties on in that position. I turned my back to her and had to take a small step back before I bent down and stepped into the legs of her panties, one foot at a time. Just as I was about to bend down, with the panties in both hands to hold them open, I felt her move, but was so intended upon stepping into her panties that I didn't pay her any attention till I had drawn the panties up as far as they would go. When I looked down I saw that the panties covered my cock, barely, but left a tuft of hair and the top of my bent cock above the waistband.

"They becomes you," I heard Jennifer giggle. "OK," she added seriously, "let's get out of here before any of the teachers come around. It would be difficult to explain why you are in my panties." Again she giggled and this time it was my turn to blush. "Do you know what," she said thoughtfully as we walked down the corridor side by side.

"No, what," I replied, hardly listening to her, I was too preoccupied making sure no one saw me.

"You're the first boy to get into my panties!" This time she didn't giggle. She howled with laughter, not that I could see anything funny about it. Of course I had wanted to get into her panties for a long time, actually I still did... but not this way.

When we were outside she started to walk across the schoolyard as usual but I hung back in the area just beneath the stairs. She looked over her shoulder and saw me standing there, not quite sure what to do now. I couldn't cross the school-yard dressed like this.

Jennifer saw my problem and came over to me. "We could take the upper road home," she said. The upper road ran behind the school and through a small wood were we used to play when we were in the hide-and-seek or war games stage. It was a good choice. There wouldn't be any kids there now, most of them would be at home doing their homework or having dinner.

Without a word I turned and started to walk along the building wall but stopped as soon as I realized that I was giving her a free show of my butt.

"Cute," she mumbled as she reached my side again.

I looked over at her and once again saw her eyes stray down to the front of her panties and the top of my hooked cock. I didn't make any comment, I really didn't know what to say and didn't really think any answer was demanded. I just pushed her along with the flat of my hand on her back and she walked a step in front of me for a while, but soon she drifted back and walked by my side.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.