Welcome to Swinger U - Cover

Preview

Welcome to Swinger U

by Nick Scipio

Copyright© 2004 by Nick Scipio

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, mt/Fa, Fa/Fa, ft/ft, Fa/ft, Mult, Teenagers, Consensual, Romantic, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Historical, School, Sharing, Incest, Brother, Sister, Light Bond, Group Sex, Swinging, Anal Sex, Exhibitionism, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Safe Sex, Sex Toys, Voyeurism, Caution, Nudism, Slow,

Coming of Age Sex Story: Class is in session. Campus life is hard enough for an incoming freshman without trying to balance a three-way relationship. Paul struggles to keep Gina and Kendall happy, and they all have questions about the trio’s future.

AUTHOR’S NOTE

With Book 3, I begin the part of the story that has always given me problems—not with the story itself, but with the title. Believe it or not, I was never very happy with the title “Summer Camp,” and once you start reading Book 3, you’ll understand why.

For those of you who read the story solely for the nudist camp and its denizens, I’m sorry—very little of Book 3 takes place at The Pines. I hope you enjoy the continuation of the story, but you won’t read about camp life. Don’t say I didn’t warn you, though. The title notwithstanding, this has always been a coming-of-age story about Paul, and his focus is now college.

For everyone else—and I think you’re the majority—I hope you enjoy how Paul, Gina, and Kendall grow and change in college. They have many challenges ahead of them, but remember, they’re only human. You’ll have to read to find out what happens, of course, but you knew I was going to say that.

Thank you for reading.

Nick Scipio
May 3, 2004
Southeastern US

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.