After Dinner Refreshment - Cover

After Dinner Refreshment

by ImaFantasy

Copyright© 2004 by ImaFantasy

Erotica Sex Story: Submissive gets to fulfill her fantasy of sucking her Master's cock in public. Then later in the theater is sexually displayed by her Master for the enjoyment of a stranger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Part 1: The Restaurant

You have invited me to a join you in a evening on the town. I have taken special pains with my appearance, I want to be especially pleasing to you. We go to dinner at a very exclusive restaurant. You also have tickets for the theatre afterward. After we've finished our meal, while we are talking and having an after dinner drink, I suddenly get an idea. It makes me look at you and giggle a bit.

You ask "what are you smiling so for little one? What are you up to now?"

I laugh, and reply "Who, me? Why, what makes you say that darling?"

You laugh too and reply "Because I can see THAT look in your eyes, that's why! What are you up to girl?"

I blush, smile and say "Ohhh, nothing really. Just remembered one of my fantasies, that's all!"

You raise an eye brow, look at me hard and ask "And just which fantasy are you thinking of pet?" At which I smile, lick my lips, wink at you and slip under the table to my knees. The tables in this restaurant are covered with white clothes that reach about 12 inches from the floor.

I scoot over between your knees, reach up and unzip your pants. I reach in and extract your already semi-hard cock. For a moment I simply kneel there, looking at it, admiring it and stroking it's smooth velvety length. I do so love the look and feel of a long, firm, well shaped cock!

Then I lean forward and taking the large mushroom shaped head in my hot, wet, greedy mouth, I begin to suck and lick on only the head while still stroking the long smooth shaft. As my lips surround your cock head, I feel you involuntarily jerk from the sensation and your cock jumps to full erection. I groan from the feeling of power it gives me to know I have this effect on such a strong, dominant, powerful man such as you!

At first I gently stroke the full length of your beautiful cock. Sucking firmly on the head, flicking my tongue over the tip and inserting it into the little hole there. Then wrapping it around the head and rubbing it gently. I am in no hurry, I am simply savoring the taste, feel and texture of your magnificent cock and relishing the moment of finally fulfilling a long standing fantasy of mine.

You however are not so patient! Reaching down under the table, grasping my hair firmly in your hand, without a sound or warning, you shove my face down hard onto your fully engorged cock. The sudden shock of having that big, fat, hard shaft rammed down my throat makes me grunt rather loudly. The waiter has approached our table. He has just finished pouring fresh coffee for you and has sat the carafe down for a moment. He stops, looks down at the table and in one swift movement, steps back, leans down, yanks the table cloth up and peers into my wide open, lust glazed eyes!

"Oh, excuse me" he says!

Not knowing what else to do and truth be told, finding the situation erotic to the extreme, I continue to suck hard on your cock as I pump my head up and down the full length of it's bulging shaft! Staring into his shocked eyes the whole time. He is frozen to the spot. After what seems a very long time, but is probably only two or three seconds, his eyes shift to my mouth sucking on your cock.

Watching as I slide the fully extended length of your aroused cock deep into my throat and back out again, he opens his mouth, licks his lips and says "aaaaaaaaaa"!

Watching him closely as I work your cock for all I'm worth, I hear you say "Excuse me young man, do you suppose I might get some fresh cream for my coffee?" I almost choke on your cock from laughter!

Dropping the table cloth and popping back up he exclaims "What? Excuse me? Ahhhhh... I'm sorry! Did you want cum for your coffee?"

Hearing your deep, throaty laugh, I redouble my efforts on your throbbing cock, knowing you are close to giving me just that... a large load of cum! "Never mind Young man, I think I'll let my date take care of getting me the cream I need. That will be all for now, thank you!" And dismissing him from the table, you reach down and proceed to stroke your fingers around my swollen lips as I pump furiously on the full length of your jerking cock. I can feel it swelling and pulsing in my mouth and throat, your cum getting ready to gush out in powerful spurts.

Finally, not able to hold back any longer, you spread your hand on the back of my head and forcefully ram your cock hard down my throat and hold me there. My face is pressed hard into your crotch, while you pump stream after stream of hot pulsing cum deep into my throat. And I, greedy slut that I am, am working my throat muscles furiously on the full length of your cock, milking your sweet, precious cum from you and using my tongue and lips at the base to make sure I get every drop! I stay there, sucking and licking, till not a drop is left and your cock is beginning to soften and withdraw from my mouth.

Then, grabbing a fork I see laying on the floor, I pop up, from under the table saying "Ahhh, here it is... I found it!"

Noticing the couple at the next table starring at me. The woman with a look of shock and revulsion, the man with a very surprised, very hot, needy look of longing. As I sit down, close beside you, you reach over with your napkin and say "here pet, let me, you have some cream on your lip and chin!" And wiping the smear of your cum off my swollen red lips and chin, you lean over and give me a deep long kiss!

As we are leaving the restaurant a few moments later, I notice the young waiter standing behind us. Glancing at you with a smile, I walk over to him, lay my hand on his shoulder and lean close I say "thank you so much for the extra special service. You've made our evening especially entertaining."

With that, I press my lips to his and push my tongue deep into his mouth, making sure he gets a good taste of your cum.

As we wait for the valet to bring your car around, you look at me and say "even tho this has been ever so stimulating, satisfying and entertaining, don't even think you won't be punished when I get you home tonight for not asking permission!"

Smiling widely and leaning close as I rub your cock thru your pants I whisper "ohhh, I would be truly disappointed if you didn't punish me Master! After all, you KNOW what a naughty girl I am! And of course, the night is still young, isn't it!"


Part 2: The Theater

We are now at the theater, in your "private" box, relaxing, having a cocktail. The lights are up and everyone is talking and visiting before the play begins. I am still thinking about my little exploit at the restaurant and feeling very hot, excited and needy. The fact that I am anticipating what form my "punishment" will take, later in the evening, only incites my libido further.

You have stepped out of the box and are standing in the corridor talking with two very dear friends of yours. Two very handsome, virile men I have been wondering about. You have told me that you and they have "played" together in the past. Going to clubs and to private "scenes", sharing each others "slaves" and even casual dates. I can't help but wonder what it would be like to be "shared" by the three of you in a long, wild, erotic weekend of "games"!

Feeling quite stimulated and in need of some attention I sit, waiting for you to return to me. Looking around I watch people, looking at the clothes, hair styles and such of the other women. I glance across the theatre, into the boxes directly across from yours and notice a tall, dark, muscular man standing back in the shadows, watching me. I can not see his face clearly, but he exudes an air of mystery, danger and sexual power. How long has he been standing there? Why is he so intent on what I am doing? What does he want? I glance back, over my shoulder, wishing you would return to me. Feeling somewhat uncomfortable knowing he is standing there, still watching me.

Finally, you come back into the box. You glance around and lean down, giving me a long, deep, hot kiss. I am so hot and needy by now that my nipples harden instantly and I feel them poking against the soft, clingy material of my gown. You also notice this and reaching out with the index finger of your right hand, you flick my left nipple firmly, causing me to jump and gasp. I grab your wrist and softly murmur "please don't, someone is watching."Without raising up you glance around and also notice the tall stranger in the dark corner of the box across the way. Standing up, you look directly at him, then down at me, then back to the dark stranger. As you stand staring at him, he steps out, directly to the front of the box, into the full light of the theater. You both stand, staring at each other for several long moments. Then he shifts his attention back to me and with an intense, hungry look on his face, he licks his lips ever so slowly and smiles a dark, brooding, hungry smile at me, while staring directly into my eyes. Seeing, feeling the intensity of his emotions, I gasp and pull back, trying to hide myself in the shadows of your box.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.