Hard Wish - Cover

Hard Wish

Copyright© 2004 by Mikas

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Gwen gains magic which she uses to become beautiful and wanted by everyone. When that everyone is a little too much, she starts realizing that she's in a bit of trouble. She sets off to find a wizard that can help her, and her brother sets out to find her and bring her home. Story switches between the two of them each chapter.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Rape   Magic   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Transformation  

Eric pushed the girl down to the floor. He had just shot another load of cum into her pussy, and now she was on the ground with her clothes in tatters. He pulled his pants up and walked out of the room. She just stayed on the ground, cum dripping from her pussy and tears in her eyes. She didn't know what to do, she had enjoyed the fucking, but now Eric didn't seem to notice her anymore. He walked out the door. The woman's husband was still tied up and unconscious, but when he woke up he would be furious. He had seen her clothes torn when she came home, and the cum dripping down her leg. He would know that she had been fucked. She had to leave too. She ran out after Eric, but he was out of sight.

After about an hour, Eric stumbled out of the tavern. He knew that he had a room at the inn nearby, but in his state he had no idea where that was. He stumbled down an alley, and into a room. He didn't remember there being a room here, wasn't this just an alley? How could there be a room... this... it was strange. He looked around, but with how drunk he was it made him dizzy to try looking around too much. But then he noticed two girls in front of him. Two girls, very sexy, incredibly skinny, and practically naked. He must have stumbled into a whorehouse!

Though the casual observer would have noticed they seemed very cautious and hesitant around him, Eric was too drunk to be casual.

"I'll take both!" he slurred, dropped a bag of coins on a table and fell forward onto the closest one.

"Wait! Stop!" she screamed, and the other one tried to pull him off.

He pushed her down hard, and pulled his pants down. His cock was already hard, and she wore nothing that could stop it getting inside her. It was very easy to get it in, her pussy felt so loose and wet he wasn't even sure he got it in. She wasn't putting up any fight now though, that was probably just a game they were playing to tease him.

"What have you done to her! Is she okay?" the other girl screamed.

Eric grabbed the other girl and brought her in front of him. She was so light, it was easy to throw her around. He laid her on top of the other girl so he could choose which cunt he wanted to fuck. He pulled his cock out and slammed it into the other girl. She screamed from the sudden penetration. His cock was well lubed from the cum filling the first girl's pussy, but it was still to fast to just start fucking a dry pussy. Eric grabbed their bodies, groping them all over. It didn't take long for him to shoot his load onto their pussies. He soaked them both with a huge load. He rolled off of them and pulled the one on top onto him.

"Let go of me!" she cried

"Not going to make it worth my money?" he said

"Please, don't do this! Gwen! Gwen!!!!!"

"Hey, I know a Gwen too! *hiccup*"

He looked over at the other girl. She was moving a bit, starting to get up. He shook her around and she looked over. Then everything was dark.

When Eric was able to see again, he was in his room at the inn. How did he get here? He must have just been dreaming everything. But when he sat up, he saw the two skinny whores he had been with.

"Did I buy an extra day with you two?" he asked, confused.

"Hello Eric." said one of them

He looked at her in amazement. Her face seemed familiar in a way, her bright red hair... who was this?

"Gwen." she said.

"Gwen?" he asked, confused.

"Your sister." she said.

"Gwen? You're Gwen? But... how did this happen? What's going on?"

"You just raped me. Again."

"What? You're a whore now?"

"No, we're not whores! Not really. We just had trouble getting here, and now have just these little tatters of clothes left."

"You look so different. So skinny."

She looked down at her own body, almost in amazement.

"It's the magic. We had no food so our bodies have just been using fat without us feeling hungry. I guess that we really haven't eaten in a long time."

"What's with this magic?"

"Let me start from the beginning..."

Dana left to find a ship that would take them to Damier, while Gwen explained how she gained magic and what had happened back at their village. Then meeting up with Dana, all of their troubles in the forests, and finally seeing Eric rape the girl and sending Elise away.

"I am so sorry for everything," Eric said after a long silence. "I had set out to find you. Our father hated me leaving, but I wanted to help you. Then Elise said she could help me find you, and I fell in love with her. When we got here, she told me she was a nymph and that I was just a mere human. She left me. Since then I felt so miserable, I don't even know why I did everything that I did."

"Elise." said Dana, walking through the door.

"What?"

"Elise. She poisons people's minds. Drives them crazy with lust. She just does it out of habit, so that nobody would ever try hurting her. They'd only want sex."

"I can't believe I raped my sister. Again."

"Well... we may need you to do it again." Gwen said

"What?"

"Since Dana doesn't have a cock anymore and Elise put a spell on her so I can't give her one again, you have to supply me cum for my magic."

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Not right now. But whenever I need you to, just pump your load into my cunt. Don't worry, I won't fight back this time."

"Where is it you need to go?" asked Eric

"Well, there's a problem with that." Said Dana.

"What's going on?" asked Gwen

"I found us a ship. There was really only one ship that would be able to take us there anytime soon, and I knew some of the crew so I can get us on. It leaves tomorrow morning."

"Great! What's the problem?"

"It's a ship of whores. They wouldn't allow a man onboard."

"Don't worry. I have an idea for how to fix that." said Gwen with a smile.

Eric stepped out into the lower level of the inn. He felt so strange, and tried not making eye contact with anyone in the room. He walked up to the bar and sat down.

"Pint of ale." he said to the bartender.

"Aye, hefty drink for a pretty young girl like yourself."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.