Hard Wish - Cover

Hard Wish

Copyright© 2004 by Mikas

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Gwen gains magic which she uses to become beautiful and wanted by everyone. When that everyone is a little too much, she starts realizing that she's in a bit of trouble. She sets off to find a wizard that can help her, and her brother sets out to find her and bring her home. Story switches between the two of them each chapter.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Rape   Magic   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Transformation  

The road continued on, made a fork, and then dissapeared. Gwen concentrated harder. It didn't dissapear, it just went on... no, it was gone. What about the other ways? The fork... she couldn't even see the fork anymore. What was happening? She had been trying to use her magic to find the way to the Pory of Jera, but just couldn't do it. Was it just too far? Her pussy was loaded with cum, but as she tried visualizing where to go she would feel it burning inside her, then just stopping. Was it just too far? It seemed like something was stopping her from using her magic around here.

They had been walking for quite a while, but were still a long ways off from the port. They had tried teleporting forward to speed things up, but without being able to fully visualize where they were going that was both difficult and very dangerous. They tried flying, but that was also difficult to manage. Gwen was having a harder time with her magic, it would be really strong and then suddenly seem like she couldn't use it. It was hard to focus and she was trying not to use it much, for fear of hurting herself or Dana. Maybe it was just her trying not to use it that was making her not able to focus it properly. She didn't know what it was, but for the time she was only going to ever use it on simple things or if she absolutely needed to.

But that left them with having no idea where to go. Neither of them knew the way, they didn't even know where they were going. Gwen knew she needed to go north, but that was all. They had talked with some people before leaving Chambourne, and it seemed that Damier would be where they wanted to go. It was recommended to go to the port, and from there sail north. The road north was a long one and it was quicker to just go by sea.

Another problem was that they had no food. Gwen tried to use her magic to create food, but she just couldn't create things. She could only alter them. So she tried turning a rock into food, but that didn't work very well. It was just so hard to properly focus her magic. Finally what she managed to do was make their bodies burn off fat without having to be starved to get to that point. Like this they would eat fruits or other foods whenever they could find them, but their bodies would be just fine burning off fat for energy and they wouldn't even feel like they were starving.

But where to go for now? Gwen had an odd feeling, but she thought that it was something about them getting closer. She still didn't really know exactly where she was going, but this seemed to be getting closer to it. Her magic seemed to be stronger when she used it, but more out of control. Dana had wanted bigger breasts, but when Gwen tried they grew to be about twice the size of her head. Trying to shrink them down made them be pretty small again, but her dress had been stretched and torn, now it didn't fit quite right.

They had been wandering around for almost a week now, and still no sign of anything. They fucked often to make sure that Gwen always had a good supply of cum inside her. It was pretty hard to figure out where they were though, and they were starting to lose hope. But after they woke up and were walking for a while that morning, they heard a sound off in the distance. The sound of running water.

They ran up to it and found a waterfall. They were at the top of it, and down below they could see a pool of water. There was no way down though. But still, this was familiar. Someone had made a mention of this before... it was a special waterfall.

"How do we get down there?" asked Dana

"It's deep. We can dive down into the pool."

"What? That's a long drop!"

"We can do it. Trust me."

"Why can't we just teleport down there?"

"I don't trust me powers here. They've been too out of control lately."

"Well, if you think it's better to dive."

"We'll be fine."

They stood at the edge looking down. Dana said she'd go first, and so she dove. Gwen watched her fall down through the air, the wind pulling at her dress. The wind must have been too much, or maybe the stretching of it, because it got pulled all the way off of her. The wind must have picked up down there and the dress when flying away with it. Out of sight. Dana now fell naked and splashed down into the water.

She swam over to the shore and Gwen lost sight of her under the rocks. No matter, she was ready to jump down after her. She dove, and felt the air rush past her. She fell down, the water getting closer and closer. She held her breath and splashed down into it. The water felt good, and she swam over to the shore to find Dana. She got out and felt different. The water seemed to wash all through her and though she was only in it for a little while, she felt like it had cleaned her off completely. Strange.

"Dana? Dana!" She called out. Nothing.

What had happened? She walked around, but there was no sign of Dana. Then, hands grabbed her and pulled her towards a rock. She thought she was about to smash right into the rock when she just passed right through it. Suddenly, she was in a room. Dana was tied up and she was soon tied as well.

"Well, two little sluts come by the cave now did they? How nice a day is this."

"Who are you? screamed Gwen

"Aaahh, fiesty little one aren't we? Another enchanted girl like this one here?"

"What do you mean, I'm not enchanted?" said Dana

"Oh yes, but you are a girl and yet I see a cock on your body. Does that not mean enchantment? I think so."

"What do you want from us?"

"Well, maybe just a little fun for my men. We've been here so long, all they've had was each other."

"What do you mean?"

"How else are they going to cum? We're just a band of thieves, and they need to cum somehow. They've found it quite nice to just fuck eachother, but some fresh bodies are always welcome. Especially ones so young and beautiful. Tell me, have you a beautiful cock under that dress of yours too?"

"No!"

"Well, just this one here for now. You can watch, and maybe get a little ass fucking yourself."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.