Hard Wish - Cover

Hard Wish

Copyright© 2004 by Mikas

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Gwen gains magic which she uses to become beautiful and wanted by everyone. When that everyone is a little too much, she starts realizing that she's in a bit of trouble. She sets off to find a wizard that can help her, and her brother sets out to find her and bring her home. Story switches between the two of them each chapter.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Rape   Magic   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Transformation  

Gwen fell to the ground. She was in some tall grass and couldn't see tell where she was. Her brother was calling her name, she recognized his voice. It was far away, but still close enough to be both audible and recognizable. She looked around. Tall grass was all she could see, she landed on her back. Teleporting was a new concept to her, and as the world flashed out of existance, then back into, it all seemed to swim around her and she had lost her balance. The ground was at a different slope here and with how dizzy it all made her she fell hard. It was a good thing that she was in grass, else it would have hurt quite badly. She rolled over and got up on her hands and knees to look around. She could see Eric standing around calling her name. He was fairly close by, at least considering that she intended to be on the other side of the town wall. What had happened?

She fingered her pussy and found there was still cum there. She scooped up all that had dripped onto her thights and tried forcing it all into her pussy, then clenched it tightly to try keeping all the cum inside. Why didn't she make it past the wall? She was now right up against it. It hadn't occured to Gwen what the limits to her powers might be, but now she was thinking about that. She looked at her clothing. It was torn badly, her breasts were completely exposed. She tried to make her dress into a brand new garmet, but it would work. Then she tried to just mend it a bit. She felt the cum burning in her pussy as the torn fabric wrapped around her breasts and sealed itself up. The garmet was still damaged and she would be mistaken for a whore, but it was better than nothing.

That must be the limits of her power. She couldn't make new things and she couldn't go somewhere she couldn't see. But she hadn't been able to see her house when she teleported there. Why was that, she thought. Maybe it was just how clearly she could visualize it, she knew exactly where she wanted to be. Right now, she had no idea where she wanted to be. It had also used up pretty much all the cum in her pussy when she had gone into the house, so she thought it best to stick to small things in order to keep enough cum in her pussy to stop guys from raping her.

For now, she just stayed low in the grass. She knew this part of the village would be safe for her until nightfall, and that was only a couple hours away. It was already getting a little dark. She laid back and closed her eyes.

It had been a scary day for her. If only she hadn't fucked that guy earlier and got the magic. But that wasn't able to be changed anymore. Then the guard raping her... she felt so awful. But waking up to her brother fucking her and calling her a whore... then her father joining. It was too much. She felt like she was a whore, but then it she also felt good in a way. It felt good to be wanted so badly, she wished she could have enjoyed it more.

Then her pussy got wet, and she realized that she wished they fucked her harder. She wanted everyone in the village to come by and treat her like a slut. The magic was out of control for her, she turned her self into a slut without even realizing it. She laid back and started rubbing her pussy while thinking about fucking everybody around.

As nightfall hit, she remembered what she had to do. Though she now craved sex, she knew that she had to figure out what was going on with herself. She didn't want to end up doing bad things with magic, and she wanted to be more in control of herself. Peaking out of the grass, it was completely empty around her. She climbed up the rocky wall and jumped down onto the ground outside. It was scary, she had never been outside the village walls after dark. That was something that girls were never supposed to do. Where was she going though? She thought about it. She thought about the guy that had done this to her. It was easy to visualize him, but now she could do more. She could see into his past, where he had been. She thought about him getting turned into a horse and saw him in a tower. That tower was north of here. She knew it. She didn't know how or why, but she knew it. And if that wasn't suprising enough for her, she realized that she also knew which direction north was. For someone that never went outside the walls for anything other than a nearby river, it was useless to know directions. But now she did, and she walked north.

The air was cold, and her clothing barely covered her body. She made it so that she couldn't feel the cold, and as she felt the cum seeming to boil in her pussy that warmth spread through her body. She felt great. She felt like running. She ran through the fields, and then came up to a road. The road curved to the north and had a sign here. To the north was the village of Chambourne, and then further past was the realm of Damier. Chambourne wasn't too far away, she could reach the city gates within an few hours. But from here, she could faintly see the torches on the outside wall of their gates. She stared at it and tried teleporting there. It was so far to walk, and she wanted to find shelter for the night. It was dark and she didn't want to be doing her traveling at night. She closed her eyes and felt the ground dissolve away from her.

It seemed like it should have come back, but it didn't. She barely had enough time to realize that before she splashed into the water. She screamed and flailed, trying to see what happened. The torches were above her now, so was the city wall. She had teleported into a moat!

"Help!! Help!!" Gwen cried out.

"Look down there! A girl has fallen into the moat!" someone shouted

"I'll get her!" someone else shouted.

There was a splash nearby. Gwen looked over and suddenly she felt arms around her.

"Don't worry m'lady, I'll get you out of here."

The man brought her to shore and climbed up the slope. He got her down onto the ground. and she spat out water.

"Oh my god, it's another damn whore!"

"This city is getting too big, when we have to put up with these whores all over the place!"

"Wait," coughed Gwen, "I'm not a whore! My clothing was torn, some men attacked me!"

"Lies! Get rid of her, don't let her into the town!"

The guard that had pulled her from the moat looked down at her. She tried to teleport over to the gate, but the water had got inside her pussy and washed most of the cum out. She couldn't do much anymore. Fortunately for her, the guard saw her beauty and was taken by it.

"We'll not turn her away from the city. She's in no condition to survive outside here. I'll take her to the prison."

Gwen didn't even know if that was good or bad at this point. But as he picked her up, she felt safe in his arms. It seemed that he didn't want to hurt her, so she trusted where he would take her.

He set her down into a cell next to another girl.

"That's Dana. She's another one of the local whores, she'll keep you company."

The gate slammed shut and he was gone. Gwen looked over at the other girl. She was beautiful, and had just one strip of fabric wrapped around her body.

"You okay sweetie?" she said to Gwen

"I guess so."

"Where did they get you at?"

"What do you mean?"

"Where were you fucking at? I had been bought by one of the rich bastards around her. Says he'll pay well, fucks you, then sets the guards on you. Bastards. What about you?"

"Actually, I'm not a whore. My clothes were torn when some men attacked me."

"Honey, I've been a whore for the past 8 years and your body screams sex louder than I do with my regulars."

"8 years? How old are you?"

"17. It's a hard town when you're poor, but I've managed. You look like you probably do pretty well."

"I'm not a whore though."

Gwen explained to her what had happened that day. With the man giving her magic, with it making everyone rape her. It took a while, but Dana started believing her.

"So why don't you just get us out of here?"

"Like I said, I can only do magic when there's cum in my pussy. It's all gone now, so I can't do anything."

"Hey honey, I've got an idea. Give me your hand."

Gwen reached out her hand and Dana brought it under her dress. She pulled her hand back, but Dana grabbed it again.

"Look, trust me, okay?"

She grabbed her hand and brought it under her dress. Gwen felt her pussy and it made her feel so dirty. She never touched another girls pussy, that was something that whores don't even do, right? She was even worse than a whore, but she liked it for some reason. Dana's pussy seemed so wet and dripped all over her hand. When she pulled her hand out, she realized why Dana had done that. In addition to Dana's pussy juices, there was a blob of cum on her hand now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.