Rewind - Cover

Rewind

Copyright© 2004 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 8

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a time travel story. Ed Bovilas goes to bed on October 2nd, 2007, a 42-year-old man who thinks he's having a heart attack. When he wakes up-he's alive, but it's October 3rd, 1977, and he's 12 years old.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   School  

"I KNOW WE HAD TO TRY, TO REACH UP AND TOUCH THE SKY BABY, WHATEVER HAPPENED TO YOU AND I?"

APRIL 19th, 1979

I got a phone call. "Hello?" I said.

"Well, I hear you're putting that tongue to good use!" the laughing voice on the other side of the phone said. It was Kara.

I laughed back. "I take it you've been talking to Kelly."

"Of course. I always talk to Kelly."

"Well, of course you do, but you have to admit, this is strange. My girlfriend talking to my ex-girlfriend about our sex life!"

"I am far more than a mere ex-girlfriend," she sniffed. "I'm Kelly's best friend and one of yours."

"Yes, but, you know what I mean."

"Yeah, true," she giggled. "You'll just have to get used to it."

"I know. It's fine, really. It's just a little weird."

"OK, I guess it is. But that's just us. Let's face it, we had the most amicable breakup in the history of romance."

"That much is true," I agreed.

"Anyhow, Eddie, I do have to warn you."

"Warn me?"

"Yes," she said, and then laughed. "You flipped a switch yesterday. Big time. You now have one extremely horny girlfriend on your hands."

"Figured that one out all by my lonesome," I told her. She cracked up at that. "Of course, I've been there before," I teased.

"I wasn't as bad as Kelly is. I was bad, but not that bad." She sighed. "Of course, you satisfied it. Unlike some other people."

"Uh-oh. Trouble in paradise?"

She sighed again, deeper this time. "Dave's a hell of a nice guy. He treats me as well as you did, and miles better than Jim ever did. But the sex is just OK. He's never done that--you know, with his mouth."

"Have you asked?"

She seemed surprised at that question. "Well, no. Should I?"

"Why not?"

"Well, you just did it."

"Let me ask you a question--is Dave very experienced?"

"No, not at all," she said, confirming my suspicions. "In fact, I was his first."

"Was he awkward and hesitant and stuff?"

"Some, yeah. Now that you mention it, yeah."

"Well, there you go. Listen, Kara, going down on a girl is rather intimate. It's also, I guess, scary. If a guy doesn't know what he's getting into, he might be hesitant to try. But if you ask, that's different. Have you ever given him a blowjob?"

"Yeah, a couple of times."

"Well, the next time you do, just ask him if he'll return the favor."

"Hmmm," she mused. "I guess I'm just surprised. Especially since, as I said, I never had to ask you. You just did it."

"I'm not normal," I laughed.

"Too true," she teased back.

"You just shut up. What I meant was that my upbringing isn't all that normal. This is a pretty open house, especially where my dad is concerned. You don't think he knows I read all those Playboys and Penthouses he leaves lying around? Of course he does. I can also ask him anything. I knew you'd like it if I went down on you. And I knew the taste wasn't going to gross me out or anything like that, because I'd read about it. Dave might not know all that."

"Good point," she agreed. "Now I just have to get up the gumption to bring it up to him."

"Like I said, after you blow him. When he's all post-orgasmic and happy and shit; that's when you spring it on him."

"Good plan," she laughed.


APRIL 20th, 1979

I needed money.

Look, I had sporting events I knew the outcome to, and stocks that I knew would make me some money. But I needed money to do those things.

The paper route just wasn't cutting it. I needed a job.

However, I didn't want some of the crummy jobs I'd had the first time. I was only 14 so I was limited in what I could do. I'd worked at a donut shop as a clean-up guy. I worked on a mural in a playground (painting was not my thing.) Later on, when I was 16, I worked in a supermarket as a bagger. They all sucked.

So, I came up with an idea. "Hey, Dad?" I said to him as we were sitting around this night. "The business is going really well, isn't it?"

"Very well. I just hired another guy." Preventing The Eye had done a lot for our financial situation. Dad was doing well.

"Mom does your books, doesn't she?"

"Yes, but it's become a struggle since she went full time." Mom had been working part time at the hospital, but had just taken a full-time position. "She has too much to do." He grinned at me. "You could help her out by doing more around the house."

"I'm sure I could," I grinned back, "but I have a better idea."

"Of course you do."

"Seriously. You're bringing in enough to hire someone to do the books."

"Sure, but I'm not entirely comfortable with that. I do everything on the up-and-up, but I'd still prefer to keep it in the family."

"Right. So hire me. I need a job. I figure, to do it right, it's about twenty hours a week. That'd be fine for me--I could do the books, send out your bills, all that. I need to make some money and I don't want to go work at McDonald's or something else crappy."

He thought for a minute. "You think you could do it?"

"Sure. I'm good at math. I know the basics of bookkeeping, Mom explained them to me. She'd just have to train me a little as to how your books are set up. I could do it without a problem. And I could be flexible with the hours as long as I get them done every week, which works for me being in school."

He thought for another minute, and said, "You know, that's a hell of an idea. If you can do them, it's a hell of an idea. Let me discuss it with your mother."

"Sure."

Mom agreed, and quickly arranged to show me the ropes. I think she was glad to get them off her hands! Dad gave me a fair wage, and I started doing his books for him. I enjoyed it. It was much less mindless than most jobs for teenagers. Hell, it was less mindless than what I had been doing in my adult life! And I sure enjoyed the money!


APRIL 29th, 1979

Money was something I needed right about then. I had a gift to buy.

It was, you see, Beth's fifteenth birthday.

I got her a pendant. It was a gold heart on a gold chain, and the heart was engraved "Beffy." Yes, Kelly knew about it; in fact, she'd gone with me to get it. Imagine that--going with your boyfriend to pick out a piece of jewelry for another girl! But Kelly was remarkably not jealous, plus she knew why I'd do something like this for Beth.

So, today, we went over Beth's house, my mother and I. When she opened it, she squealed--and wrapped me in a bear hug.

"You are the best friend in the world!"

Damn, that made me feel good!


JUNE 5th, 1979

Michelle had a new boyfriend. And it wasn't Stan.

It was this guy named Mike Richardson, who I knew slightly. He seemed like a nice guy. Michelle was happy. They'd started going out a few weeks ago.

But Stan had blown it, and he knew it. We ate lunch once the previous week and he was disconsolate. "Why the hell didn't I ask her out when I had the chance?" he moaned.

"Don't look at me--I told you to," I said.

"I know you did. Damn, I feel like such an idiot."

On this day, the fifth, Kelly wasn't in school (she had a flu bug--I went to her house after school and nursed her for a bit!). Michelle's boyfriend had something to do during lunch. So, Michelle pulled me aside and asked to eat lunch with me. We found a side table.

"Stan hates me, doesn't he?" Michelle asked.

"Honestly, Michelle, I think he hates himself more."

She sighed. "Eddie, he dithered around so much that I thought maybe I was wrong, that he didn't like me. So, when Mike asked me out, I said yes. And now Stan looks like I slapped him in the face. I feel horrible."

"Look, Michelle, it's Stan's own fault and he knows it. He's never said anything bad to me about you. On the contrary, it's all about what an idiot he was."

"Oh. Well, that makes me feel less guilty, anyhow. I just, I don't know... I really like Mike, but I miss being friends with Stan. He won't even talk to me now, really."

"He's ashamed, and pissed at himself."

"I know. I don't know what to do about it."

"It's not your problem, Michelle, it's his," I maintained. "He knows that."

"He was one of my best friends. I want that back. I just--well, Mike's a nice guy and I was sick of being alone."

"I know. Look, I'll see what I can do, OK?"

"Thanks."

That night I called Stan on the phone. "I saw you eating with Michelle," he said. "What did she want?"

"She wanted to know how you were," I said.

He snorted. "She cares?"

"Of course she does, Stan, you big idiot. She thought you were mad at her. I told her you were madder at yourself."

"That much is true," he agreed.

"She misses your friendship."

"How the hell can I be friends with her knowing my stupidity is why she's with another guy?"

"I'll tell you how," I said. "You just do it. Because it's not going to last. Mark my words, Michelle and Mike aren't going to last. Now, understand, she didn't tell me this. She tells me how much she likes him. Let's just say I'm reading between the lines. Be her friend, Stan. Opportunity is going to come around again."

"You think?"

"I do. Stan, you're what, almost 15? We're not even in high school yet? Be her friend for now. Trust me."

"Easy for you to say, mister three-girlfriends-in-a-year," he laughed.

"I know," I agreed, "but that's part of why I'm telling you this. Remember, Kelly's liked me all along, and I was going out with her best friend. She bided her time and when I was free--as she knew I would be sooner or later--she moved in. Get me?"

"Oooh, good point."


JUNE 12th, 1979

He put my advice into action right away. He sat right with us at lunch the next day, greeting Michelle with a cheery, "Hi, Sarge. How's that short-skirt-with-fishnets outfit coming?" Michelle was delighted.

Mike, her new boyfriend, was not. Like I said, I'd thought he was a nice guy though I didn't know him well. Now, his snarky side reared its ugly head. He saw Stan as a threat, and subtly tried to belittle him.

I have no doubt he would've tried to do the same to me, based on Michelle's close friendship with me, if it weren't for Kelly. The way Kelly and I mooned over one another made it quite clear that I was not available. Then again, I would've been harder to belittle than Stan was. Mike instantly veered onto Stan's main weakness--his insecurity concerning his intelligence as compared to Michelle's. Mike was almost as smart as Michelle was. Book-smart, I mean. Stan was smarter in other ways. But sometimes he couldn't see that--if he had, he would've actually asked Michelle out--and Mike preyed on that.

On this day, I decided defensive measures were in order. Stan plopped down at lunch and said, "Man, am I glad that school is almost done for the year!"

Mike piped up with, "Yeah, if I were you, I'd be glad, too. I'm sure this place strains your brain to the max. You'll be able to rest it all summer."

Stan didn't look happy. Neither, for that matter, did Michelle. Before either of them could say anything, however, I steered the conversation. "Nah, he won't be able to rest his brain. He'll spend the whole summer learning new songs on the guitar, if I know him."

"Yup," Stan agreed, relieved. "Oh, did I tell you? I almost got Born To Run down. Got the whole main body of the song. The solo's a bitch, though.

"That it is," I agreed. "This is why I play rhythm."

"Good thing you don't play bass," Michelle interjected, picking right up on the change in conversation. "The bass part to that song is no prize. Especially the middle section--the 'Beyond the valley, hemi-powered drones' part. I've finally learned it, more or less."

"Oh, I know, the bass jumps all over the place at that part," I agreed.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Mike said.

"Guitars," Michelle answered sweetly. "Stan and Eddie both play guitar. I play bass guitar."

"You WHAT?" he blurted.

"I never told you that? Yeah, I took up bass last summer. I'm still learning it. I'd like to play in a band someday." Mike looked sour at that. "Anyhow, Eddie, since you turned me on to the Beach Boys--jeez. I've tried the bass line to Wouldn't It Be Nice for three months. That one is brutal."

"Yes, it is," I agreed. The three of us went on for a while like that. Poor Mike was fuming!

When I talked to Stan later, I said something. "Hang in there."

"I'll try. Thanks for the save today. I wanted to punch him."

"I know. But did you see how Michelle went right with it?"

"Yes, I did," he said with a huge grin.

I was glad to help. Stan didn't deserve to be belittled. And Mike was certainly showing a nasty streak lately, while Stan was just being a good friend. I wondered how long it would take for Michelle to figure stuff out.


JUNE 16th, 1979

I didn't have any such worries with my own love life, thankfully. I was with who I wanted to be with, and everything was great. I was about to leave 9th grade behind and head to high school with Kelly. Beth was still here, still my best friend. I was making decent money working for my Dad. Life was fine.

On this day, Saturday the sixteenth, it got even better.

Kelly and I hadn't been frightened away by nearly getting caught back in April. We still went up to Braddox Hill. This time, however, we found a place up the top that was a bit more isolated, more back in the trees. We had to bring a blanket back there--it was more dirt than grass--but that was OK.

We'd gone up there as much as possible in the past two months, and had settled into an anything-but physical relationship. Believe me, I was not complaining. It was wonderful.

I didn't get much into comparisons, and sex with Kara had been fantastic, but Kelly was the most sexually responsive person I'd ever been with, in either life. I mean, she got aroused at the drop of a hat; and while she didn't orgasm on a hair-trigger, it was close. Like I said, I guessed it was all part of that zest for life thing.

That translated into everything physical. She kissed like a banshee. The blowjobs she gave me were completely beyond describing; she blew me like the fate of the universe depended on her extracting my sperm from my dick. But, without being rough at all. Like I said, tough to describe!

And when I did anything to her? My goodness. One thing I had found out shortly after that day in April when we had first explored was that she was one of those rare women--and the only one I'd ever been with--that could orgasm just from tittie play. Just little ones, she told me, but still. She said that they were nice little appetizers. She called them boob-gasms, which cracked me up. She said that any time I gave her a boob-gasm, the actual orgasms were particularly explosive.

So, despite the fact that we hadn't had intercourse, our sex life was exceptional. I loved every minute of it, and so did she.

Going all the way had actually been left unspoken. She knew I'd done it. I knew she wasn't ready. So, the unspoken agreement was that she had to tell me when she was ready. Until then I was perfectly, completely satisfied with what we did.

One thing that I wondered was whether or not she was worried she'd be disappointed. Look, I know she talked to Kara. And I know Kara loved fucking. However, I also knew that when she talked about it to Kelly what she raved about was "Eddie's fantabulous tongue." And Kelly certainly had already experienced that. I wondered if she worried that intercourse would be a let-down.

Quite honestly, I worried about it, too. Kel was a virgin. I'd never had a 'deflowering' experience in the first life, so the only virginities I had gotten were the two this time, Kara's and Christine's. Kara's was fantastic. Chris's was a disaster. And Kara hadn't had a hymen. I wondered if that made a difference. Kelly did have a hymen--I'd gotten my finger right at the entrance to her pussy and she definitely had a hymen. So, I worried about it a little. And, I couldn't deny the truth--a blowjob from Kelly was better than any actual sex I'd ever had, in either life, with the possible exception of Kara. Staying right where we were was OK with me.

However, it turns out it wasn't OK with Kelly. This was the day. We got up to Braddox Hill, spread our blanket out on 'our spot', and commenced to disrobing, kissing, and fondling. It was in the middle of some beginning stages workup fondling that she said it. "I'm ready." I pulled away from her neck--which I had been nibbling on--and looked her in the eyes. "I'm ready," she repeated. "I want you to make love to me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I certainly am. I've been building up to this for a while. Just, you know, work me up first, OK?"

"Of course," I smiled, and went back to rubbing her boobs and nibbling on her neck. She sighed. I only did that for a bit, before I moved to her boobs with my mouth. I started sucking on her nipples, which she loved. I admit it--I was going for the boob-gasm. I figured that would make the rest of the proceedings a little easier.

I got it, and in a remarkably short period of time. She grabbed my head and held it tight to her boob, while her hips gyrated and she let out a little whine. After that, I went down to her pussy with my tongue, just working her up.

While I was doing that, I reached for my pants and pulled a condom out of my wallet. I didn't want there to be a big time gap.

I got her fairly close to the edge, and pulled away. She groaned, but I moved up on top of her, supporting myself with my hands, and said, "You ready?"

"God, yes," she hissed.

I slipped the condom on, and rubbed my dick up and down her pussy, spreading her wetness all over it. She groaned deeply at that, and hitched her hips a little bit.

I lined up. God, I didn't want to hurt her like I had Christine. This was too important to me. However, I knew some pain was probably inevitable. I just hoped I had worked her up enough. I slowly wedged the head of my dick into the opening of her pussy. She groaned again. Then, just barely in, I hit her maidenhead.

"This is the part that hurts," I said.

"I know. Just do it," she gasped.

I did it. I felt it give way. Kelly yelped. "YIKES!"

"Sorry," I told her.

"I told you to," she managed to get out. "God. That hurt."

"I know," I said. "Just relax, and breathe." She did, and I stayed right where I was. I wasn't going to rush this--and, thank goodness, Kelly wasn't trying to get me to do so. I reached one hand over and rubbed gently on her boob, trying to get her to relax. It definitely helped. "How's the pain?" I asked after a couple of minutes.

"A lot better. Keep playing with my boob and I'll do anything," she said with a smile. Good, at least she was smiling. "You were worried about this."

"Yeah."

"I'll be fine. I love you."

"I love you, too," I told her.

"Good. Keep going," she demanded, "it feels much better."

"OK," I said, and slowly started to slide into her. One thing I quickly found out was her pain hadn't diminished her enthusiasm any--and I mean physically. She was extremely wet. I swear, it was like her pussy was Niagara Falls. Even though she was definitely a virgin and tighter than a drum, I slid in rather easily.

She had closed her eyes when I had started moving again. When our pubes bumped, she opened them again. "You did it!" she hissed.

"How are you?"

"God, wow!"

"No more pain?"

"No, none. It feels good," she said. "Make love to me, Eddie," she said.

I did. I started slowly, not quite believing her that it was completely pain-free. However, as I started moving in and out of her, it became more and more obvious that she was definitely enjoying it. She had closed her eyes, and had a look in her face like she was testing how it made her feel, but that didn't last long. A couple strokes in, her eyes flew open and she smiled at me. A couple strokes after that, and her ass was coming up off the blanket a little, meeting my thrusts.

I had gotten better at keeping control. Even though I hadn't had actual sex since Christine, which was quite a few months ago, all the manual-and-oral stuff Kelly and I had done had helped me increase my control. Plus I was consciously working on it. So, I wasn't going to go off in a second.

I wasn't going to last forever, though. So, I was glad to start slowly. That worked for Kelly, too. I took my time at first, trying not to go nuts, and working Kelly into it.

And, boy, was she getting into it! I had gotten into a rhythm, albeit a slow one, and she was humping right back up at me. Most entrancingly, she was also grinning at me with her eyes wide open.

"God, this feels great," she blurted after a few minutes. "Ooooh, Eddie, I love this!" I smiled back at her, and kept moving.

As I said, she was humping back up at me. After a couple minutes, she got a look of concentration in her eyes, though, like she was reaching for something she couldn't quite get to. I guessed there was a spot I wasn't quite hitting. I stopped all the way inside her and said, "Kel? Wrap your legs around my waist." She did so, and then I moved again. When I hit bottom that time, she went, "Oooooooh!"

"Hit the spot?"

"God, yes! Keep going!" I did, moving slowly in and out of her.

"Faster?" I asked after a bit.

"Yes!" she agreed, so I picked up the pace. I was still hovering above her, supporting myself on outstretched hands, but she obviously had different ideas--she wrapped her arms around my neck and tugged. "I want you closer," she hissed. I was glad to oblige--I moved down and rested my weight on my elbows. She kept her arms around my neck and started kissing me, still humping up at me on every downstroke. Starting to lose control, I went faster.

"Oh, God, this is unbelievable!" she hissed into my ear. She went back to kissing me--then stopped, because she was gasping for air. "Oh! Oh! Oh! OH! EDDIE! OH GOD!" she yelped, and then went completely rigid below me, except for her ass which came right off the ground. Her hands dug into my shoulders, she squealed, her whole body shook. Then her pussy clamped down on my dick so hard that I came instantly.

My GOD. It was absolutely stunning.

I pulled out, gasping for air, as she did the same. When her eyes opened, she looked down at my dick. "Did you... uh..."

I pulled off the condom so she could see that I definitely did. "Like never before," I told her.

She grinned, and said, "But you're still hard."

"That happens sometimes. Not often, but sometimes. I have to be especially turned on."

"So, do you have another one of those things?" she said, pointing to the rubber that I had just peeled off.

"Sure."

"So, put it on!"

"Aren't you sore?" I asked her.

"No. I want more."

Unbelievable. "You'll be sore tomorrow," I felt obligated to point out.

"Like I care?" She sat up on the blanket and hugged me, rubbing herself up against me. "That was too fantastic. I want more," she demanded.

I laughed and reached around into my pants pocket for another rubber. She looked on in fascination as I slipped it on. After it was on, she grinned, and started to lie back on the blanket. "Hold on," I said, "let's try something different." I arranged myself on the blanket next to her, rubber-covered dick high in the air. "Climb on," I told her with a grin.

"Will that work?" she asked.

"Sure will. And it's supposed to be incredible for the girl."

"Better than what I just had? Impossible," she snorted--but got up and started climbing onto my lap.

"On your knees," I told her, "right in my lap. Then, raise yourself up a little, grab my dick, and ease yourself down on it." She did so, her face screwed into a mask of concentration. I felt the head of my dick slip past her opening again--as did she judging by the gasp--and then I felt her slowly slide down it. She gasped again when she hit bottom.

"Wow, you're right, this is something," she said. "I just hope my legs hold out!"

"They will," I said. She smiled, and started moving.

One of the best things about female superior, to my mind, is that it gave me easy access at things to play with. Boobs, for example. Considering how sensitive Kelly's were, this was a very good thing. I raised my left hand and went right for her boob with it. She hissed out an "Oooooh!" and started moving a little faster. Then I took my right hand and went for her clit.

Complete explosion! I can't even describe it and do it justice. She started slamming up and down on me so fast and hard I was worried she was going to pull a hamstring! She obviously hadn't come completely down from her first one, because this one didn't take long at all. A few minutes of her furiously moving with my hands on her boob and clit, and she stiffened again. Then she shuddered, whinnied like a horse, and I felt the rhythmic clamping of her pussy on my dick again.

Then, thoroughly exhausted, she flopped forward onto my chest--still impaled on my dick.

"Oh my goodness," she gasped. "You didn't go again?"

"Nah. It's harder for a guy the second time."

"And my legs are like jello," she laughed.

"You want to flip over?"

"No," she said determinedly. "I like this too much." Then she took a deep breath and started moving--slower this time--up and down my dick. She was still lying on top of me, she hadn't straightened back up, which was actually very fun for both of us. I drew my knees up to give her more leverage, and started bucking up at her on every downstroke. She ran her hands through my hair and kissed me.

I hadn't thought I was that close to cumming again, and with her legs tired she wasn't moving all that fast. But something happened. I guess it was the way she was--draped on top of me, her lips on mine, her fingers in my hair, her tits rubbing up against my chest as she moved on me. She took her lips off mine for a minute and nibbled on my neck, then went back to kissing my lips. She was practically purring in my mouth. It was so sensual that even though this was my second and she never really got what I would've considered 'up to speed', I still felt myself building up quickly.

I put my hands on her flanks to steady her, gently rubbing her sides. She moved a wee bit faster, but not much. It didn't matter. After a short few minutes, I grabbed her around the waist and thrust up inside of her and came. With her nipples drilling holes into mine and her tongue still in my mouth. It was absolutely incredible.

There is a difference between fucking and making love. I'd learned that a long time ago in the first life. This was making love, no doubt about it.

I'd never felt as close to another human being--not even Kara--as I did to Kelly at that moment. So, I said it. "I feel so close to you right now it's like we're one person."

"Yeah. That's exactly it," she agreed. I had finally gone soft and slipped out of her, but she was still sprawled on top of me, my arms around her waist. "Now, I'm asking myself, what the hell was I waiting for?"

"You were waiting until you were ready. If you had rushed it, it wouldn't have been as good."

"Yeah, but one of the reasons I wasn't ready is that I was afraid I wouldn't like it. This went so far beyond 'like it' I can't even put it into words."

"Yeah, but that wasn't the whole reason you weren't ready. Waiting until you were sure was the right thing to do, Kel. You know what they say--worth the wait."

"Oh, it was definitely worth the wait!" she laughed. "Wow. I love you so much."

"I love you, too," I told her. "How are your legs, still like jello?"

"No. Now they're like spaghetti. Cooked spaghetti."

"There's a problem with that," I said. "We have to walk home."

"Oh? I thought you were going to give me a piggyback," she said impishly.

"Hey! I did all the work the first time. My legs aren't exactly at full strength."

"Oh, poo. Why do you lift all those weights and do all that running if it's not to give me piggybacks?"

"You're a brat, you know that?"

"You love me anyway," she said, and kissed me.

"You're right, I do."

We rested for a bit, then gathered up our clothes and headed out. We walked to the bottom of the hill then across the park hand-in hand. When we got out of the park and onto the main street, I abruptly stopped. Before she knew what was going on, I stood in front of her, crouched down, grabbed her legs, then slowly stood up. She squealed and wrapped her arms around my shoulders just in time.

"Eddie, I was kidding about the piggyback!" she said--though the tone in her voice indicated she was really delighted.

"What my lady wants, my lady gets," I said, then started walking. She couldn't stop laughing. We got to the corner where we had to cross the street, and I pushed the button for the traffic signal--with her still on my back. We crossed the street piggyback. It was hilarious. Kelly still couldn't stop laughing and yelling "Wheeeee!" and all the folks in the cars at the traffic light were cracking up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.