Rewind - Cover

Rewind

Copyright© 2004 by Don Lockwood

Rewind-The Premise

Time Travel Sex Story: Rewind-The Premise - This is a time travel story. Ed Bovilas goes to bed on October 2nd, 2007, a 42-year-old man who thinks he's having a heart attack. When he wakes up-he's alive, but it's October 3rd, 1977, and he's 12 years old.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   School  

This is a time travel story. Ed Bovilas goes to bed on October 2nd, 2007, a 42-year-old man who thinks he's having a heart attack. When he wakes up-he's alive, but it's October 3rd, 1977, and he's 12 years old.

I need to mention a story here, Doing It All Over by Al Steiner. He deserves credit here, because I don't think I could've written Rewind without his example. This isn't a copycat-there are elements of similarity but, overall, my story is far different-but DIAO was an influence.

There are plenty of time-travel-type stories up in the sex fiction community. So, with that in mind, I'll tell you what Rewind isn't-it isn't a 'guy goes back in time and fucks everything in a skirt' story. Ed does have sex-and he has it like they used to vote in Boston: early and often <G>--but he's a fairly monogamous guy and a romantic at heart. Now, he's not monogamous with the same person throughout the story-this isn't a 'meet your soulmate at 14' story like DoaL-but he also doesn't sleep with seven women in four days. Not his style, at all. There's also NO incest in this story. Unless you count second cousins as incest, which I don't <G>.

While this is, obviously, sci-fi or magic-I don't get bogged down in it. There's no explanation as to why Ed goes back in time. He's never told, so the reader is never told (Rewind is written in first person POV). There is an anamoly with how he ends up-he's, basically, a 12-13-14 etc year old boy, who also happens to have the memories and experiences of a 42-43 etc year old man. He mostly thinks and reacts like the teenaged boy-but he's got other things to draw on. And he's definitely attracted to girls his 'own age', meaning 13-14-15 etc. He's got both sets of 'memories' in his head which sometimes causes him problems.

There's another thing I'm exploring in this story-the idea that you can't change everything. You'll know exactly what I'm talking about at the end of chapter one; and it's more fully explained at the beginning of chapter two. Some of this will be approached with humor-you'll see what I'm talking about when I get to the chapter that contains October 2nd, 1978-but the Big Major One-the one talked about in chapters one/two-isn't humorous at all. In fact, it's breathtakingly sad, and it lingers throughout the first 9/10 chapters or so. But that's the way it is.

I've always said I write for myself, not for my readers, and that's mostly true. Don't get me wrong, it's extremely gratifying to please the readership and get all those great scores on SOL and the raving e-mails and the Clittie awards-I love every minute of it. I have an ego, like anyone else. And I do listen to my readers, especially when writing something long and involved like DoaL-I got suggestions, some of which I used. The basic storyline always stayed the same, but I didn't mind tweaking things or throwing in a 'scene' for a reader, if I felt it fit with the characters. (The three-way bondage scene were Jess and Warren both tie Sophie up was by request, for instance.)

However, with Rewind, my "I write for myself" dictum is truer that it's ever been. I'll be thrilled if people like it-but, you know, with this one, I really won't care if you don't. This one is solely and purely for me. Naked High, which I'm hoping to do more-or-less simultaneously, though Rewind might have a 'head start', is probably going to be more 'fun' and crowd-pleasing. This one's personal-my own demons are running rampant through it.

That having been said, I do hope you get something out of it.

One other minor tidbit-all of the 'subtitles' to all of the chapters are song quotes. And all the quotes are from songs that were released before 10/3/77, Eddie's 'recycling' date. Why? Just felt like it, is all <G>. And, actually, now, that's not completely true. One of the quotes in the first ten chapters is from a song that was released in 1979. I realized that after I'd assigned that quote-but it was so perfect that I couldn't bring myself to change it. Let's see who knows seventies rock well enough to pick it out <G>.

Thanks for reading,
Frank

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.