Hidden Desires, Awakened Power - Cover

Hidden Desires, Awakened Power

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A girl in her final year of school discovers she has hidden desires, and the powers that are slowly awakening within her allow them to be to fulfilled.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Slow   School  

Light flooded the bedroom as Mary pulled back the curtains. The brightness brought Amanda back from the land of her Mommy's dreams and she whimpered and rolled over, burying her head in the pillow that smelt of her Mommy, it was she thought a lovely way to start the day.

"Come along, miss." Mary said as she pulled back the duvet, admiring Amanda's bare backside which, even if her little baby doll nightdress had not risen up, the shoulder strap slipping halfway down her upper arm, would have been on display.

"Don't want to get up." Amanda's muffled words came from the pillow as she drew her legs up, curling into a ball.

Mary stood and looked down at the young girl's feet, the toes that she so wanted to put in her mouth and suck, curling and the soles wrinkling, just asking to be kissed and tickled. Somehow Mary resisted the temptation and gently shook Amanda's shoulder. "Come along, miss. Your Mommy is waiting to have breakfast with you and then you are going shopping."

A little of the tension eased from Amanda's curled up body at Mary's words, but still she remained with her head buried in the pillow, drawing in drafts of her Mommy's scent.

"Your Mommy says that if you are a good little girl, you can wear the new dress your Mommy bought for you as a surprise." Mary enticed and smiled to herself as the ball of beautiful flesh unrolled and lay on her back looking up at Mary, the thin nightdress unable to contain her nubile breasts and recently shaved pussy.

With a look of eager wonder Amanda asked. "Is it a pretty dress?"

"Oh very pretty." Mary assured her. "But first I've run you a bath, then I'll do your hair and then."

"I can wear my new pretty dress!" Amanda all but squealed as she sat up and took a hold of the hand Mary proffered.

"That's right, miss. You can wear your pretty new dress, now come along."

Amanda skipped along, still holding Mary's hand as they left her Mommy's bedroom and headed for the bathroom.

Standing beside the bath into which Mary had drawn no more than six inches of water, Mary took hold of the hem of Amanda's nightdress as Amanda lifted her arms, allowing the maid to remove the flimsy garment. Mary then knelt beside the bath and tested the temperature of the water with her elbow and, satisfied that it wasn't too hot she held Amanda's hand as the young woman climbed in and settled herself.

With one hand cradling Amanda's head, Mary took a sponge and started to wash her young charge, paying particular and lengthy attention to her breasts, pussy and especially her feet.

With Amanda's skin glistening clean, Mary moved her hand down between the girl's shoulder blades and took the shower head in her other hand. Obligingly, Amanda tipped her head back while Mary wet, shampooed and rinsed her red hair.

"There, all done, miss." Mary said as she helped Amanda stand and climb out of the bath, then with meticulous care she dried the young girl before towel drying her water darkened locks.

"Can I see my new dress now, Mary?" Amanda asked excitedly as they entered her own bedroom.

"Not yet, miss. Your Mommy wants me to do your hair first, you like that don't you miss." Mary replied as she guided Amanda to the seat in front of the dressing table.

As she sat in the chair with her maid brushing out her hair, an image came to her clouded mind and she asked. "Are you going to make me look pretty again, Mary?"

"Your Mommy doesn't want you playing with makeup today, miss." Mary explained as she started to wrap Amanda's naturally curly hair tightly around some foam curlers. "But even without the make up you are going to look very pretty, miss.

"Oh and by the way, miss." Mary added. "Your Mommy wants you to call me Nanny Mary, or just Nanny from now on."

It was a risk, Mary knew, for her mistress had not said anything of the kind, but Mary liked the idea and hoped her mistress wouldn't mind, or even be pleased and then she'd... Images of Mary's mistress's feet with their beautifully cured toes and golden sandals filled Mary's mind sending a shudder of desire down her spine.

This seemed to appease Amanda who simply said "Yes, Nanny." And sat still, allowing Mary to finish wrapping the curlers before blow-drying them and finally removing the rollers leaving Amada's normally longish hair in tight ringlets that just about brushed her naked shoulders. With the addition of a couple of slides with little pink butterflies Mary was content that she had so far fulfilled her mistress's orders.

"Can I see my new dress now, Nanny?" Amanda whined when Mary told her that her hair was finished, and Mary really did like this lovely young woman calling her Nanny, almost as sexy she thought as her calling her mistress, Mommy.

"What's the magic word, miss?" Mary asked, as sternly as she imagined a proper nanny would do.

Amanda pouted but her wish to see her new dress was greater than her obstinacy and she relented. "Please, Nanny."

"That's better." Mary said as she went to the wardrobe. "Now stand up and close your eyes, miss."

Eagerly, Amanda stood and Mary allowed herself a couple of seconds admiring the sweet vision, before taking out a pink and white gingham checked cotton dress that Miss Parker had ordered as soon as Amanda's parents had given their consent to Amanda attending 'summer school'.

"Okay, miss, you can open your eyes now." Mary said as she held the dress up for Amanda's inspection, her fingers stroking the silky lining. Mary knew that this was an expensive dress just by the quality of the lining and general finishing and smiled at the look of pleasure on Amanda's innocent face, not because of its price, but simply for what she knew she would look like wearing it.

Mary pulled down the concealed back zip and helped Amanda to step into it before pulling it up and fastening it. The dress was an absolute match for the way Mary had dressed the young woman's hair with its white lace trim around the round neck, half length puff sleeves and hem. The neckline displayed Amanda's young breasts deliciously and the tight bodice accentuated her flat stomach before it flared out into a short skirt that finished about four inches above her knees.

Amanda squealed with delight when Mary finished zipping it up and let her look at herself in the full-length mirror on the wardrobe door. "Can I go and show Mommy, please, Nanny?"

"Better put your shoes and socks on first." Mary said smiling at the young woman's enthusiasm, and was rewarded by a little giggle from the redhead.

Mary opened the wardrobe once more and removed a pair of black patent 'T-bar' shoes and a pair of white, lace trimmed ankle socks that her mistress had purchased with the dress. "Sit on the bed, miss." Mary instructed and watched as the young girl lowly lowered herself, making sure she didn't crease the skirt of her new dress.

Kneeling and lifting Amanda's right foot, Mary 'accidentally' let the tip of her finger brush the arch of Amanda's sole making Amanda snatch it back with a half suppressed giggle, a sound Mary found quite enchanting. "Nanny! Don't do that!" Amanda protested, even as she let Mary take hold of her ankle once more, holding it more securely this time.

"Don't do what, miss?" Mary asked innocently before once more tickling the girl's foot and saying "You mean this, miss."

Amanda squirmed with glee as Mary tickled her mercilessly and could quite happily have spent the rest of the day doing the same, feeling the young woman wriggle and laugh whilst Mary touched her beautiful, sexy feet and looked up the hem of her short skirt, but she had to stop when her mistress called from downstairs. "Your breakfasts going cold, sweetheart, and I don't want to be late setting off shopping."

"Oops." Mary said with a broad grin as she stopped her sweet torture and breathlessly, Amanda almost collapsed. With swift efficiency, Mary finished putting Amanda's feet into the socks and shoes, fastening the little brass buckles of her shoes and with a smile announced that Amanda really was as pretty as a picture.

As Mary stood she was suddenly embraced tightly, Amanda's head pressing against the maids satin covered bosom. "Thank you, Nanny." Amanda said genuinely and Mary, with her cheeks reddening at the show of affection, dipped her head and kissed the crown of the younger woman's head and said. "You're most welcome, miss. Now you had better run down for your breakfast.

Almost out of the door, Amanda suddenly stopped and exclaimed. "Nanny! You forgot my panties!"

With a grin Mary assured her, "I have done no such thing, miss. I have dressed you exactly as your Mommy told me to."

It took a couple of seconds for the impact of Mary's words to sink into Amanda's consciousness, but when it did she gave a delightful gasp that raised goose bumps on Mary's arms, then Amanda bounded out of her room and down the stairs two at a time. With a smile touching her berry red lips Mary followed a little more decorously.

As Amanda entered the light room kitchen her Mommy was standing in front of the Aga stirring the contents of a large saucepan. Amanda glanced at the table and saw two places set next to each other, one with a clean bowl, plate and cutlery the other used, with toast crumbs on the plate. She was about to sit but wanted her Mommy to see her new dress first and so half coughed and said "Hello Mommy."

The cough was quite unnecessary for Amanda had made so much noise coming down the stairs that her Mommy would have had to have been deaf not to notice. Although no longer resembling a Greek goddess, Miss Parker was still heavenly, dressed in her more accustomed cotton button through summer dress, with poppy's on a pale yellow background.

She turned and the sun came out for Amanda as her Mommy's smile told her everything she needed to know about how she looked. "Oh, poppet." Miss Parker cooed, you look scrummy enough to eat."

Amanda struck a pose, bending her left knee, her foot on tip toe as she held the flared skirt out and swivelled from side to side. "Thank you, Mommy. The dress is beautiful." Amanda said.

"And so are you, honey." Miss Parker said and added as she took the pan from the stove. "Now jump up to the table and have a nice bowl of porridge."

Miss Parker put the bowl down and said as she poured on some ice-cold milk, just let it cool a little, we don't want you burning your pretty lips.

"Pass me that, Mary" Miss Parker addressed the newly arrived maid who picked up a cloth from the work surface and handed it to her mistress. Before Amanda realised what she was doing Miss Parker had lain the towling bib across Amanda's breasts and was tying the strings behind her neck.

"Mommy! I'm not a baby!" Amanda blurted out. But Miss Parker was having none of it.

"You don't want to spill sticky porridge on your nice new dress, do you, honey." Miss Parker said as she sat down beside a slightly truculent Amanda. She pulled the bowl from in front of Amanda and stirred in the milk with a spoon. She then lifted the spoon to her mouth and tasted the thick creamy cereal, testing its temperature. "Mmm." She sighed licking her lips before holding out the spoon towards Amanda saying, "Blow for Mommy."

Amanda tried to remain sullen but it was beyond her and in spite of herself giggled before pursing her lips extravagantly and blowing across the rapidly cooling gruel.

"Good girl." Miss Parker encouraged. "Now open wide for Mommy."

Preceded by yet another girly giggle Amanda opened her mouth as wide as it would go and let her Mommy put the spoon inside, whereupon Amanda closed her lips as her Mommy withdrew the spoon, scraping a stray spot from her lips before repeating the process.

By the time half of the porridge had been consumed Miss Parker asked. "Would you like some juice, sweetie?"

As Amanda answered in the affirmative Miss Parker nodded to Mary who opened the fridge and removed a plastic cup complete with a lid that had a raised portion pierced with three holes.

As Mary placed the baby's cup on the table Amanda was about to object once more but stopped as she saw the warning look on her Mommy's face, a look that turned to sweetness as Amanda compliantly lifted the cup to her lips and sucked the juice through the holes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.