Hidden Desires, Awakened Power - Cover

Hidden Desires, Awakened Power

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A girl in her final year of school discovers she has hidden desires, and the powers that are slowly awakening within her allow them to be to fulfilled.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Slow   School  

As the old grandfather clock at the foot of the stairs chimed eight, bringing Amanda out of her musings, she left her room and as instructed by Mary, went through the lounge and out onto the Terrace.

The wrought iron table was now covered with white linen and two places were set including three different glasses for each diner. One of these, a long stemmed champagne flute held some gently fizzing amber liquid that Amanda surmised, quite correctly, was Champagne.

She stood for a few minutes expecting Miss Parker to appear; but as the minutes dragged by she decided to sit and sample the champagne. As Amanda sat there, the late evening summer sun warming her as a gentle breeze played across her bare shoulders, she kept going over in her mind how she would raise the subject of Miss Parker hypnotising her that afternoon, for she was now convinced that is what had happened; although try as she might, she could not detect any gaps in her memory. She knew she had sat at Miss Parkers feet letting her dry her hair and then she felt the need to go and then... Amanda did not want to recall the then.

"Hello, Honey?" Miss Parker said and Amanda turned her head in the direction of the voice. Amanda almost dropped the champagne flute, the stem of which she was trying to hold elegantly between fingertips and thumb. Her eyes beheld a vision, literally; Miss Parker could have stepped straight out of her Kitten's entranced mind. "Mommy! You look gorgeous!" Amanda exclaimed as she viewed Miss Parker as if for the first time.

Her dress appeared to be just two wide strips of white satin silk joined together with seams that ran from mid thigh to just above her naval. The ends were knotted on each shoulder attaching the low slung back to the front. The neck had soft cowled folds above which lay a thick golden torque.

From the side the dress appeared a split up both legs and was open beneath her armpits showing the delicate sweep of her breasts. Her legs shimmered with golden flecks in her sheer stockings and her feet, with their beautifully painted gold nails, wore golden high heeled sandals.

Her arms were bare except for the coiled snake armlet on her upper left and a thick golden bangle on her right forearm. Her hair was piled neatly with the exception of a few wayward wisps that fell around her face and the golden threads that had been woven through her curls were catching the dying sunlight.

Miss Parker stood in the doorway, one arm resting on the upright for a short time, allowing the mesmerising effect to work on Amanda before approaching her with slow deliberate strides, the front of her skirt billowing between her legs.

As she approached Amanda felt herself shrinking or her Mommy growing, she couldn't say for certain which. "You look very pretty too, Honey." Miss Parker said as she bent and kissed Amanda lightly on her lips, a mere touch but enough to send waves of excitement through Amanda's whole body, banishing all thoughts of taking her Mommy to task about earlier, how could she possibly complain if this goddess wanted to hypnotise and make her do as she wanted even making her...

Amanda hadn't noticed but Mary had followed her Mistress out of the house and was now standing holding a chair for her opposite Amanda. Amanda realised then that Mary had changed her clothes and although still nominally dressed as a maid the effect was even more striking. Instead of the dress Mary now wore a transparent black tiered skirt, black stockings, suspenders clearly visible. Had it not been for the little white satin silk apron tied around her slender waist, her bare pussy would also have been on display. In place of the ankle boots Mary now sported a pair of black open toed shoes with 7-inch heels and 3-inch platforms beneath the ball of her foot. Her top was simply a black see-through bra with lace trim. The only item to have survived from day to night was the black and white lacy collar.

Miss Parker stood between the table and chair and allowed Mary to push the chair under her as she sat. "Shall I serve, Mistress?" Mary asked and, on receiving ascent, went back into the house.

"Your make-up is divine, Honey." Miss Parker said admiring the new Amanda.

"Thank you, Mommy." Amanda replied, then, remembering how she had tried to deceive Miss Parker about who had done her hair that 'first time' added. "Mary did it, she really is good."

"Yes she is." Miss Parker agreed with a satisfied smile.

Just then Mary returned with a silver tray on which sat two small ramekin dishes. She placed one in front of each woman then stood back from the table. Amanda copied Mrs Parker and picked up a small spoon and tasted the dish in front of her.

"Its smoked salmon Mornay." Miss Parker informed Amanda with a smile. "One of Mary's specialities. Well it would be as it's supposed to be an aphrodisiac."

Amanda sat in silence eating the delicious starter trying to broach the subject of earlier. "Is there something troubling you, Honey?" Miss Parker asked between spoonfuls.

Amanda, grateful that her Mommy had broached the subject, well not exactly the subject but at least allowed Amanda to speak her mind almost whispered. "Why did you hypnotise me and make me, you know, w... wet myself, Mommy?"

"Is that what I did, sweetheart?" Miss Parker replied raising an inquisitive eyebrow

"I... I think so, I know I wouldn't do that unless I had no control." Amanda explained.

Miss Parker smiled indulgently as she responded. "Well, Honey. If I had indeed hypnotized you there would have had to be some sort of trigger, don't you think?"

Amanda bit her lip as she replayed the scene from her perspective and blurted. "You touched my ear, that was the trigger wasn't it? I thought it would have to be a phrase I never thought it could be an action like that."

Miss Parker's smile displayed her appreciation for her trainee's perception as she reached across the table and gentle stroked Amanda's ear lobe. Amanda tightened every muscle in her body as she waited to feel the growing pressure in her bladder, but nothing happened.

"See." Miss Parker said with an almost mocking smile. "It was a one time only trigger, erased as soon as you wet yourself."

Amanda blushed at Miss Parker's words but was thankful she didn't feel the urge to relieve herself again.

"So are you ready to go spend some of your money tomorrow?" Miss Parker asked changing the subject as much as to say 'And that is the last time we will mention it.'

Amanda smiled as she thought of going out clothes shopping with a thousand pounds in her purse, she truly could not think of anything she would rather do and said as much.

"Are you sure about that?" Miss Parker said with a smile in her voice and Amanda suddenly thought of something she would enjoy even more.

The rest of the meal, culminating in strawberries marinated in champagne and covered in thick cream that Miss Parker fed to a delighted Amanda with her fingers, letting the girl lick the juice and cream from her cherry red nails, was severed silently by Mary and consumed with a minimum of small talk between Amanda and her lover, both of them thinking about post prandial activities.

Amanda merely sipped at her champagne and the chilled white wine that Mary served during the meal, but all the same, her head spun a little as she had never really drunk alcoholic drinks before. She decided however that she quite liked the slight feeling of light-headedness that it invoked, similar she thought to how she felt just before her Mommy put her under her spell.

Miss Parker nodded to Mary who came back carrying another silver salver that held a large brandy snifter that she placed in front of Miss Parker. The warm glass sent the strong aroma drifting as Miss Parker held the glass in the palm of her hand swilling the amber fluid around before lifting it to her nose and inhaling deeply. A deep sigh escaped her lips as she said, "The anticipation is sometimes as intoxicating as the event."

Miss Parker raised the glass to her glossy lips and took a large mouthful of the spirit and leant across the table, lips pouted in readiness for a kiss. Even if she had wanted to, Amanda knew she wouldn't have been able to resist and leant forward to meet her lover. As their lips met Miss Parker pushed her tongue hungrily past the young girls lips, the fiery spirit warming Amanda's mouth.

As quickly as she had begun Miss Parker sat back and said. "Go, with Mary, I'll just finish my night cap and be up soon."

No sooner were the words out of her mouth than Mary was standing behind Amanda, hands on the back of her chair. "Please follow me, miss." She said as Mary, a little reluctantly stood and followed the maid back in to the house. She stopped by the doorway and looked back at her beautiful Mommy as she took another sip of her brandy.

"If you please, miss." Mary said as she looked back over her shoulder at the dithering girl. "My Mistress has tasked me with preparing you for bed."

Amanda wondered what she meant by that, but followed as obediently as if she herself were the maid.

By the time they reached the staircase Amanda was a few steps behind Mary and she watched enthralled as the maid's hips swung, her bare arse just crying out to be touched, but Amanda wasn't sure how far her latitude with the sexy servant went and so she simply followed.

"Please remove your clothes, miss." Mary instructed as they entered Amanda's room.

Without complaint Amanda slipped out of her dress and let it fall to the floor where it was picked up by the hovering maid. Although Mary hadn't stipulated it Amanda removed her panties and stockings, trying to remain blasé about her nudity.

"If you will sit by the dressing table, miss, I will help you to remove your makeup." Mary said as she held the back of the chair she wanted Amanda to sit on.

Amanda sat and looked at her reflection in the mirror, once more amazed at the transformation Mary had wrought. "I did look beautiful, didn't I, Mary?" Amanda said wistfully.

"Yes, Miss." Mary replied sounding genuine before adding, "but now your Mommy wants her baby girl back."

Amanda wasn't sure whether it was the words or the way that Mary said them that sent a shiver down her naked spine.

Taking a pot of cold cream Mary started to remove the cosmetics from Amanda's fresh young face, dissolving the illusion of sophistication she herself had created, leaving behind a pure innocent schoolgirl once more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.