Hidden Desires, Awakened Power - Cover

Hidden Desires, Awakened Power

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A girl in her final year of school discovers she has hidden desires, and the powers that are slowly awakening within her allow them to be to fulfilled.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Slow   School  

When Amanda returned to her room she found that her bags had been completely unpacked and the clothes put away, apart from her black jersey bias cut dress which was laid out on the bed with a new pair of stockings. On the floor in front of the bed was Amanda's only pair of heeled shoes, black fortunately and with open toes. The shoes had been bought with the dress for Amanda's cousin's wedding that April and it had taken all her guile to persuade her mum that the outfit was more 'appropriate' than the flowery sack her mum preferred. Amanda had worn stockings a couple of times, the first time at that very wedding although of course her mum never knew; and had even been rebellious enough to wear them under her school uniform once, but so as not to get caught had needed to wear her longest skirt and so the effect had gone unnoticed.

Amanda picked up the packet and looked at the picture on the front, a young blonde in a similar dress to Amanda's, her back to the camera showing the thin seam that ran up the back of a pair of impossibly long legs. Amanda certainly had never worn seamed stockings, let alone hold-ups. She opened the package and felt the sensual smoothness, then, remembering something her mum had told her she put the stockings down and went to her dressing table.

A small bottle of moisturiser that some aunt had bought her the previous Christmas had been added to her rapidly expanding makeup collection. She opened the bottle and rubbed the cooling liquid into her legs then rubbed her hands together ensuring they were nice and soft. Returning to the bed Amanda once more picked up her new stockings and rolled the first one before slipping her toes inside. Immediately Amanda could feel the lycra pulling the hose tightly against her foot, a sensation she found she enjoyed even more as she slowly pulled them up her calf and thigh, trying as hard as she could to keep the rear seam straight. The elastane tops were lacy and their jet blackness contrasted sharply with Amanda's milky white skin and the barely black colour of the hose. It was a colour Amanda had never worn before but liked how it looked, not only giving her legs a slightly darker cast than normal but also appearing to make a dark 'outline' at the edges which seemed to define her natural curves.

When both stockings were on Amanda stood in that most awkward of poses with her back to the mirror trying to look over her shoulder to examine the straightness of the seams. She wasn't impressed; and spent a couple of fruitless minutes trying to align them correctly, each adjustment sending the pieces above and below out of line. With sudden inspiration she called out "Mary. Please come to my room I require your assistance."

Amanda was pleased when she heard the unmistakable sound of her maids high heels clicking down the corridor in response to her summons. A slightly flustered Mary entered Amanda's room through the open door. "You called, Miss Amanda. How can I be." Mary asked politely then on taking in Amanda's misaligned seams continued sounding genuinely like she wanted to help "Oh I see. Would you like me to help you with those, Miss Amanda. I know how tricky it can be, especially at first."

"Yes, Thank you, Mary." Amanda said and turned her back on Mary who obediently knelt behind Amanda. Amanda watched through the mirror as Mary reached out with almost trembling hands and placed them on Amanda's ankle and gently lifted her foot from the floor. Cradling Amanda's ankle with her left hand Mary adjusted the stockings fit around Amanda's toes and heel. This surprised Amanda for she thought the foot was OK, it was the legs that were out of kilter. Then the training Miss Parker had given her kicked in and Amanda realised that she was right, there was nothing wrong with how her stockings fitted over her feet, Mary just wanted to touch them. 'Oh my god!' Amanda thought to herself 'She's got a foot fetish!' Amanda almost said something but then, remembering her 'lesson' earlier in the day simply allowed Mary to give her 'attention' to Amanda's foot, Amanda storing the information for later.

After Mary had finished whatever it was she was doing with Amanda's foot she turned her attention to the leg and with very few adjustments got the seams as straight as a die. Amanda continued to watch through the mirror as Mary repeated the process with the other foot and leg. When she was satisfied that everything was now in order and couldn't find any further excuse to hold her young mistress's foot any longer, Mary stood and, with Amanda's permission, hurriedly left the room.

Amanda returned to her bed and looked fruitlessly for any panties, or for that matter a bra. She was just about to go and look for some in a drawer when it dawned on her that Miss Parker probably didn't want her to wear any. With a smile at what that could mean, Amanda was about to put on the dress when she remembered she wasn't wearing any makeup and she preferred not to have any makeup marks on her 'best dress' and so, naked but for her seamed stockings she went to the dressing table once more and tipped out the contents of her makeup bag. Although these had been added to in the 2 weeks since leaving school it was still a paltry collection. 'Oh well.' Amanda thought and was about to start applying some foundation when she recalled that she had a 'ladies maid' and for all that Amanda disliked her she had to admit that even at school she had always looked stunning, something that had definitely not changed since. And so with a growing ease she called for Mary.

Almost instantly Amanda saw Mary enter her room with customary "You called, Miss Amanda?"

Amanda explained that she wanted Mary to help her with her hair and makeup so that she could look her best for dinner. Mary obediently kept her thoughts to her self at least until she saw the meagre collection of cosmetics 'Miss Amanda' expected her to use.

"What sort of effect do you want to create, Miss Amanda?" Mary asked a little dubiously. Amanda thought for a few seconds, softly chewing on her bottom lip before replying simply "Sophisticated." Again Mary kept her own counsel as it was not her place to inform her young Miss that she thought 'tart' would be a much better and easier effect to achieve.

"Would you mind, Miss Amanda if I used my cosmetics? Only I have much wider selection." What Mary wanted to add was 'and much better quality.' But it wasn't her place to do so.

"Thank you, Mary." Amanda replied genuinely touched, if not a little excited at using Mary's makeup. Whilst Mary was fetching her things Amanda sat in front of the mirror, hair in hand trying to see how it would look 'up' rather than in it's current slightly frizzing state.

"Let me see to that, Miss Amanda." Mary said as she re-entered the room carrying a large plastic box which she placed beside Amanda's chair, knelt and opened it, revealing several shelves that concertinaed outwards revealing what Amanda thought must be about every shade of every type of cosmetic there could be. Amanda of course did not know about Mary's other case, the one she kept her 'good stuff' in.

"Turn this way, Miss Amanda." Mary said still kneeling at the side of Amanda's chair and Amanda was surprised to find that she didn't feel at all embarrassed sitting there naked in front of a beautiful blonde maid kneeling at her side and with what she hoped was nonchalance she crossed her right leg over her left knee.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.